Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin growth again, what to do?  (Read 6490 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:28:56 AM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
Should I go to bank and buy bitcoins?

the decision to buy depends on you, if I'm going to buy at a low price if the price keeps going up I'll wait for the price to fall because I do not want to lose money buying at a high price

i am agree with your say. its always best choice to waiting until the price is down so we can buy at lower price although the price now is too expensive but its still worth to buy. we can only wait for the fork to see if the price is down again and if its down too deep then its our chance to buy because there are no other time to buy bitcoin again if the price is start to increase. but if you want to invest for a long time, then you don't have to worried about the price even if the price is now is too high or not, you can buy at anytime.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

You just have to buy bitcoins as much as you can, when you can and continue to watch the price grow. When you do this you will always be content. Just get comfy using it.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:05:43 PM

You just have to buy bitcoins as much as you can, when you can and continue to watch the price grow. When you do this you will always be content. Just get comfy using it.
It was always expected that bitcoin price will recover its postion and will even continue increasing thereforee ei think it was always expected that the price will continue increase. i think holding bitcoin will be a good option in such situation.
strotum

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

It was always expected that bitcoin price will recover its postion and will even continue increasing thereforee ei think it was always expected that the price will continue increase. i think holding bitcoin will be a good option in such situation.
Holding bitcoins is always the best option and can really give you a lot of profit in the future. Even when bitcoins were launched in 2009, the price for 1 bitcoins that time was 0.52$ perhaps and as compared now it is too high. Holding bitcoins can even make a individual milliioner.
Rajat97

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:08:48 PM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
The rate will grow more people do have opportunity to get bitcoins now they still could get huge paybacks.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:16:41 PM

Holding our bitcoin is the best we can do, the price of it increase over time so if we want to have bigger profit with less supervision then holding is the best thing to do. But if you are a risk taker then you can trade your bitcoin too.
zysikar

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:18:37 PM

Yes. Go to the bank and buy BTC..if you wanna be looked at funny.
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:20:21 PM

no one knows the exact time to buy bitcoin. so I guess that's all the speculation we're doing. as bitcoin time tends to increase rather than decrease, I'm sure bitcoin will be pumped back this month
agorkems

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:22:57 PM

It may be a bit hight to be buying in but you really fear of missing out I would suggest to buy a little. Time will come when it dips or crash
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

wow that is good sign, we should keep investing and buying Bitcoin more and more, who know in a month bitcoin may rise to 6000$

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

yes bitcoin again raise 4036.03 US Dollar Grin Grin.Bitcoin will be hit 5000 US Dollar Soon just wait and see.Many people are afraid for bitcoin down.I am also afraid and sell my 300$ when bitcoin 3500$ US Dollar. Angry Angry
After the china announcement the growth in bit coin price is seen and this is the time to invest in bit coin because it is now tested that one big economy of the world have no effect on bit coin demands and people trust on bit coin.

It is also tested that china have very low role in bit coin world. So I think this the time to invest in bit coin or hold your bit coin in your wallet because the prices will touch 10k point very soon.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:15:41 PM

Well bitcoin is really great since the bitcoin has the only thing in internet that people showing their interest in using bitcoin the demand of bitcoin keeps the bitcoin price increase. Many investors now are using bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is easy money also when you put your money into investments of other currency.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:55:16 AM

wow that is good sign, we should keep investing and buying Bitcoin more and more, who know in a month bitcoin may rise to 6000$
I think it is the time to invest in bitcoin because the price is growing again and soon it will hit the price of 5000 dollars in the near future and in the long run not too ling but a year later the price will be about 10000 dollars.

So I think that it is the right time to invest in bitcoin if someone has extra money from his expenses. I will prefer bitcoin than any other business in the world.
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:27:36 AM

I think it is the time to invest in bitcoin because the price is growing again and soon it will hit the price of 5000 dollars in the near future and in the long run not too ling but a year later the price will be about 10000 dollars.

So I think that it is the right time to invest in bitcoin if someone has extra money from his expenses. I will prefer bitcoin than any other business in the world.

It is already almost $6k so I think in a year 1 btc will cost much more than $10k in fiat.

For everybody who is still thinking to buy now or not I would suggest to buy. Otherwise to wait for next pre hard fork timeframe and to buy on short dip/correction but be be prepared that price can be much higher than now.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:41:35 AM

I suggest to keep bitcoin, the price will continue to rise, do not ever think to sell if not too need money, this year's price soon reaches 10k and next year will reach 25k, with the prediction is whether still want sell bitcoin?
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:44:50 AM

try to accumulate bitcoin. because I'm sure, bitcoin prices will continue to rise. well, if you do not have enough money to buy bitcoin, do not worry. because so many ways to get bitcoin. even while you're resting.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:58:45 AM

it may be need to be  analyzing the movement of exchange market, before purchasing a bitcoin, with consideration from  analysis we can take the correct steps to earn profit from bitcoin.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:18:48 AM

As Bitcoin is growing really well again, base on how you look at it, you can start buying some of them on the amount you have. Invest it and allow it to grow. As Bitcoin continuously grow, there ways for you to maximize it. If you have enough, try also tradings. Do some mining if you are comfortable as well. You can do you own research and see how you can maximise the use of Bitcoin nowadays.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Ariel11

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:30:30 AM

The value of bitcoin as for now is so high dont sell your bitcoin all you need to do is just wait until its value is become high and higher to double your profit.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:36:07 AM

What to do? Relax, man. Just keep calm and hodl Grin

It seems for the time being, all we can experience is growth. Given the amount of growth we have experienced, in such a little time, I do not think this rate of growth is sustainable. Get it while you can folks. Besides the fact that the grand daddy of profit taking is going to happen at some point, you may notice there is a talking head bank dude that shits on bitcoin about every day now. this is the other side of the coin. we just left the China debacle; it just takes the right person, or gov body to make the wrong comment and the price will do exactly what it did on the China news. Which is a correction. I love this free money, I really do, but there is promise in this. I would rather this persist than just be a profitable flash in the pan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: