Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin growth again, what to do?  (Read 6490 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:50:51 AM

Yes bitcoin again growing i thing it is more and more growing and it will be a reach at least $10000 in last year that means in 2018 . I'm already buy bitcoin when it's price only $2000 now we are waiting for hit $6000 when bitcoin reach $6000 i also sell my bitcoin.
I think you're too optimostic and you love bitcoin very much so that you can't imagine an flop for this cryptocurruncy, while in those situation you must be objective and think without any emotions or sensations against the subject.  
Not only he but all the bitcoin users and investors are so much optimistic regarding the magnificent future of the bitcoin currency. Bitcoin has already beaten gold and real estate as the most profitable investments, besides the handling of bitcoin is much easier than rest of two. The prices keep on increasing manifolds even if we don’t use bitcoin for months. In short there is nothing wrong about being so much optimistic with bitcoin.

Bitcoin has already catapulted itself and the best investment so far as shown by the exponential growth year to year. I think it in the rounds of more than 300%. We haven't seen such investment platform grow than big in recent time. And we just touch the tip of the iceberg. In 5-10 years we may see the price touch $10000. We just need to remain optimistic and truly believed in the ecosystem and I'm sure everything will be smooth sailing for all us in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:53:16 AM

Yes I think it would be a sound investment now. Go buy some bitcoins and then start diversifying with what you have. Distribute your wealth to different digital investments like other coins. Always do this so you can have many options just in case bitcoins plumet all of a sudden.

death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

Better buy bitcoin when the value is low grab the opportunity in investing because after few more weeks bitcoin will surely give a pump that you might failed to experience if you do not start investing now. Surely many had started buying bitcoin and just waiting for the proper time to sell them and have a good harvest.
True. Buying Bitcoin now. It is an opportunity for you to be rich. For sure you won't regret, nobody used to regret to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin will bring high profit to you in the future, it is your chance to get more income. Just me, buying Bitcoin.
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:01:02 AM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
Should I go to bank and buy bitcoins?
You should buy bitcoin when it was cheap.Also you can buy now if you can hold for long term.Because price will pump more.I hope bitcoin price will be 10000$+ within 1 year. Now your choice what you will do.Thanks
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:19:18 AM

The best solution is to wait a week, see how bitcoin behaves, read the forecasts. If there is a tendency to fall or is expected, then wait and buy it at a low price. The price for it will always grow and fall within certain limits. But in general, it will only grow, I'm sure!
Yes, bitcoin market value will grow most of the times. At the very present moment, when the market value of bitcoin is increasing once again. You need to remain calm and do not make any decision regarding selling of your bitcoins. Just wait for some more time. The prices will soon rise more than your expectations. Bitcoin will not disappoint you.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:05:58 AM

If bitcoin growth, do not rush to buy bitcoin, wait 1-2 days to see if its progress will grow or will fall again because bitcoin prices are unstable and hard to predict, but this is good news for people who have bitcoin because they ca earn profit from bitcoin growth
cakra

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:12:38 AM

theoretically, if the high price you should sell. the right time to buy is when the price is low, to get a profit, resell at a high price.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:14:17 AM

Keep calm and be happy if you have already bought bitcoins,
If not wait several days, check dinamycs, end then maybe you should also buy, because in future bitcoin will growth more and more.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:55:50 AM

theoretically, if the high price you should sell. the right time to buy is when the price is low, to get a profit, resell at a high price.
I totally agree with this. The right time to buy is when the price is low. But if you don't want to wait for the price to go low, there's no better time than now. Buy today and hold it for long term like 5 years. For sure it will be like 300% increase or even more! More and more people will continue to chase bitcoin and Bitcoin will be more famous years from now and that made its price to be extremely high.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:00:49 AM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
Your wish man, if you are in for this long term then fine. Other wise go some where else, this is not the right place for you. Go for stock market if you want. But if you're in for long term, then you are gonna enjoy abnormal profits. So you decide the ball Is in your court.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:16:51 AM

Your wish man, if you are in for this long term then fine. Other wise go some where else, this is not the right place for you. Go for stock market if you want. But if you're in for long term, then you are gonna enjoy abnormal profits. So you decide the ball Is in your court.
Stock market are not worth it for our time and money and it is only worth it for the people who have a lot of money and still finding to where they will put their money to grow and stock market is a good one for the rich people because they have a lot of money for capital so even a small percentage gain will be a good income in our point of view but if we want something fast and almost secure investment then bitcoin is a good option for that and it just need to do few steps to accomplished buying.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:21:40 AM

I think that for a,while bitcoin price will stay volatile and maybe it will not cross 4000$ before next month. But everyone who wanted to buy bitcoins had a plenty of chances in the last period when the price was somwhere about 3000$. For those who haven't taken that chance, it's pitty. More luck next time.
i think its time to sell bitcoin because this price is now is pn a high state.i think it is now profitable if we are going to sell it .but we need to make a good dicision .maybe we can sale half of our bitcoin and wait for the another update in the next our.
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:38:10 AM

bitcoin go step by step  to 5000$
but this opportunity is failed for me  > Cry

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:43:08 AM

its really amazing that the bitcoin have not only a faster transaction but have a faster higher value its a good example that anytime the bitcoin fall down we don't need to panic because we know that after one or two days the bitcoin will come back in to original value or some times its have a higher value. i suggest that you will buy bitcoin either on banks or online. but in terms of usage i suggest that the user of bitcoin we don't need to rush our bitcoin just hold it because i feel that sooner that value of bitcoin is going higher again
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:56:53 AM

its really amazing that the bitcoin have not only a faster transaction but have a faster higher value its a good example that anytime the bitcoin fall down we don't need to panic because we know that after one or two days the bitcoin will come back in to original value or some times its have a higher value. i suggest that you will buy bitcoin either on banks or online. but in terms of usage i suggest that the user of bitcoin we don't need to rush our bitcoin just hold it because i feel that sooner that value of bitcoin is going higher again
yes i agree panic mode can be worst if you cannot controll your feelings .if it goes high we dont have  to sell for me we can listen first the updates and act like its normal.because  it is normal in cryptocurrency field sometime high and sometimes it well fall down.i think it is all because of the user of bitcoin.many people will sale today because it is now high price  and on the next day it well go down because many people sell it. that was really the reality.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:06:29 AM

dude if you have decided to buy bitcoin when you post this is will be the best decision you ever make but if you want to buy bitcoin when the price is over 4300$ it will be wrong decision because, bitcoin is in higedt position right now and we dont know it will go down or continue up.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:11:38 AM

yes of course I will buy bitcoin because the longer the bitcoin price the more expensive, but if you already have bitcoin bought before the price goes up, then it is time to take profit.
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:31:46 AM

the opportune is when it's price low than 100$
now we can't do anything Angry

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:00:15 PM

I think I should buy bitcoin for now and invest it in the long run.
It seems every year bitcoin will increasingly have a high price  Wink
I don't know about the far future and honestly nobody can tell that but if we talk about the reaming months of 2017 and the coming year only, I think during this time bitcoin is going to put a great show. Its value will keep on increasing and personally what I estimated is that it will be somewhere around 10k dollars by the end of next year for sure. By keeping these things in mind, now is the time to buy more bitcoin and you are going in the right direction.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:09:12 PM

I do the same I did before, holding and buying at the dips. Unfortunately, I had no spare money to buy at $3000, but I bought a little below $4000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: