Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin growth again, what to do?  (Read 6490 times)
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
Should I go to bank and buy bitcoins?

Yes bitcoin is growing higher everyday, but must monitor from time to time inorder to monitor the amount for bitcoin, buy it now when the prices are lower use it as an investment and sell it when the amount are higher.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:50:26 AM

I think you should buy Bitcoin at this time without nostalgia because in the future it will be worth more.

Yes, in a simple way it can be described like that. Enjoy the journey, keep collecting Bitcoin and invest in it. I once doubt that Bitcoin will reach $1000 and 10,000. But now I am not fear anymore. I was blind but now I see. I will keep earning Bitcoin and keep it in my wallet. Grin
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:53:10 AM

I would recommend to hold bitcoin as the market is up and down, but bitcoin surely worth way more than current price in near future.

Coincommunity NL

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:53:52 AM

wait out and gain the % growth end of the year.
kevinnmr

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:54:37 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin? I'm waiting for it to drop below 4000 again? Any ideas if this will happen?
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:58:41 AM

You should buy bitcoins when the price gone under 3k$. I'm a new person here, but already understood all those strategies of speculators. The news from bitcoin banning by China and Diamon's comments about bitcoin reached it's maximum effect in the middle of the month and that was the perfect time to buy. I think everybody who stayed behind this have bought bitcoin. You need to wait for a new wave of negative news to buy bitcoin as cheap as it possible!
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:07:16 AM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
You need to hurry before it tanks up higher. Currently it is already $3,300+ and climbing. Bitcoin is a long term investment and you should think wisely before you convert it to fiat money.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:08:41 AM

Wait until the price can go down, as much as possible we can buy bitcoin with cheap price to get bigger profit, but if bitcoin price continue to increase there is no harm if you try to buy bitcoin with high price.but you have to do to hold in a long time to sell bitcoins at higher prices in order to make a profit. Everyone does not want to make the wrong decision to start something in buying and selling like taking advantage of buying bitcoin at the lowest price.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:12:07 AM

BTC all the history gave chance to get in to the bus, fluctuating a lot give investors to buy/sell. Everybody thinks that btc is a long term investment but just to keep in mind that the technology is improving very fast, what is the period of time by saying it a long term? In my point of view 6 month is a very long term for the technology business. So we need to update everytime our expectations. If I turn back to the discussion for what will we do if btc increase again? I study a lot to decide a level to buy, I need to wait a bit to start buying again.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

You should have bought it when the price is low to maximize your profit. But since bitcoin is gaining grounds again, it may not be a good buying point. However, if you have funds that you are willing to invest, then my all means get it before it goes to $5000 again.

You just have to remember one thing, do not panic once you see that bitcoin price is going down. Its one thing to buy it, another thing to store and not be nervous seeing that you are loosing your money. Goodluck.

It would be an opportunity loss if he did it. I am confident that it is profitable in the long run. It might not be that great in a short-term investment but we need patience and trust the market support that Bitcoin has in a global scale.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:13:25 AM

That's how a noob will behave. Just because then price of bitcoin started increasing you are all into it now. There has to be strategic planing on how to invest into bitcoin. You shouldn't be bothering about the bitcoin value if it's not the short term investment. In my case I wouldn't bother making it short because it works perfectly for long term investment. Anyway, my friend you should always equalise the investment into bitcoin, whether the price 100 USD less or more you should buy it because in the long run you will anyway get huge profit pockets wrapped around you. Just now the price hiked more than 200 USD that's the added advantage of early investment when you was asking the question. Keep it liquid, keep it equal always.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:14:16 AM

I think it depends on you if you think that it would continue to grow and you would gain a profit from it then go,
But if you think that it would only drop down and you would just lose some of your money then don't it is your money and it's your decision.

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:35:06 AM

It's your decision. Even you buy sooner or later, you'll still earn profit. But if i were to choose, I probably wait for it to fall slightly, then buy. That way you can earn extra profit on the next rise or the time convinient for you to sell. The difference is you'll gain more profit if consider waiting for a lower price. The problem is how long can you wait for that price and on deciding what price it should be bought. Like I said, it's your decision, totally yours.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:43:35 AM

yes! it is always a good time to buy bitcoins before the price is will be 10k per coin but i think you missed the dip last few weeks ago where it is a good time to buy bitcoins while they are cheap the price was crash to 2.9k so if you bought it you can earn 1500 usd already.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

I think you should just wait for its price to go on a down thread again then start buying bitcoin. That way you could get more profit by buying bitcoin in a low price then just hold it till its price go up again. Unlike buying bitcoin while its on its up thred, the amount of bitcoin that you are gonna get is lesser than having bitcoin when buying while its price is low. So buy bitcoin when its price is low and hold when its price is high or you can sell your bitcoin aswell.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:12:42 PM

I think you should just wait for its price to go on a down thread again then start buying bitcoin. That way you could get more profit by buying bitcoin in a low price then just hold it till its price go up again. Unlike buying bitcoin while its on its up thred, the amount of bitcoin that you are gonna get is lesser than having bitcoin when buying while its price is low. So buy bitcoin when its price is low and hold when its price is high or you can sell your bitcoin aswell.
It is not always bad to go with the up trend because when the price of bitcoin is going up and if you will notice that the market is on a trend then it is a good opportunity to get into the market and buy bitcoin and even you bought at a high price, you can still make profit by waiting for the price to go higher and then you can easily sell for profit.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:17:26 PM

If bitcoin growth again therefore just go with the flow. And i am more motivated to earn bitcoin because i cant afford to buy bitcoin. But if you can afford bitcoin therefore you should take the opportunity to buy bitcoin now because price of bitcoin in the future is higher than 3960$.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:21:23 PM

Yeah ! its really good to be back ! the bitcoin is rising up again, in my country the almost value of the bitcoin now is approximately 205,000 php if you exchange 1 bitcoin in to my country money. its really amazing that the value of bitcoin is really high faster. imagine just two days.i really beieve that the bitcoin is powerfull i think i hold it until the day comes when the value of bitcoin exploded to the highest value
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:25:42 PM

Buy it and hold as long as you do bitcoin i have predict that i can growth bigger and bigger and in the future bitcoin swallow the currency in the world.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:32:54 PM

no dont buy everytime the bitcoin go high little by little because its no use,like if you buy high then what will happen to you is nothing because you do that for profit right?so if you sell it in high price also you will wait so many months because the price of bitcoin increase only by 3% only if its will increase so better dont buy in high and do it if the price is down then sell it in high price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: