Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin growth again, what to do?  (Read 6490 times)
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:45:46 PM

if bitcoin grows then we are very grateful and add the spirit with bitcoin growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:59:40 PM

Enjoy the profits, maybe we should immediately go to exchange to fiat money and then buy something that we want. but I will hold because next year the price will reach at least $ 8000 or 200% of the current price.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:24:01 PM

It is advisable that you buy bitcoin when its price is low because in this case you will earn. If you buy bitcoins at the instant where it is continuously growing, you are sacrificing the profit you should've earned if you bought it earlier at its low price. This could be correlated with investing for business capitals. Wait when the price dropped so you will profit even more.

paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:27:07 PM

Enjoy the profits, maybe we should immediately go to exchange to fiat money and then buy something that we want. but I will hold because next year the price will reach at least $ 8000 or 200% of the current price.

in every second topic i read sentences like this and i'm like: is this guy a magician who can see the future or it's just a believer (like most of us) hoping to gain more and more from their investment?
Don't get me wrong and don't take it personally but i'm amazed how many are saying the same, it might be true but 200% of the current price in the next year?
Careful with your statement or at least, to not make newbies in this world waste/lose money due to somebody else statement (id put "imho" at the end of these sentences).
because right now, the price is dropping and dropping quite fast since yesterday/2 days ago
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:30:03 PM

If I were you, I would hold it and will going to buy the dips again. There is future in Bitcoin my friend, all we have to do is have patience.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

if bitcoin grows then we are very grateful and add the spirit with bitcoin growth.

Bitcoin grew, we all know that since the very beginning. Eversince bitcoin was release and put in the market, many early investors knew that it will be having a great value in the future and bought a lot of it. Other people are seeing the changes through time so they start t buy while it they can, from that we can tell that bitcoin is growing ever since the start.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:01:08 PM

Relax dude try to think carefully ,only you can decide what ya gonna do. Obviously you should buy BTC when it's price is still low but you did'nt so think whats preventing you that time learn from your past mistake and use it as your asset, dont let emotion interfere in your decisions. Try to stand up or decide for yourself it's not bad to get advice, guide and tips from other but try to learn to decide on what to do on your own. Because there is no one that can really help you besides yourself...

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

if your little heart say yes so buy it again, dont ask people abot buy or sell your bitcoin because you will regret it someday, you need split out your desire that buy bitcoin or sell bitcoin, its true that in 2015 everyday i read and ask about people how about bitcoin and should i sell or buy.. and i follow their suggestion in 2016 i regret that i follow their suggestion because bitcoin rate is high at that moment and i dont hold any bitcoin

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
Should I go to bank and buy bitcoins?
Yes, that is a good decision. Buy a lot of bitcoin now because sooner you will surely earn huge profit depend on how long you hold it. You should trust bitcoin sir because its very popular and it also a very legit currency of all.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:58:20 PM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
Yes, that is a good decision. Buy a lot of bitcoin now because sooner you will surely earn huge profit depend on how long you hold it. You should trust bitcoin sir because its very popular and it also a very legit currency of all.

Do remember that by this November, there will be an another hard fork happening and that is why I suggest that you hold-on to your money first before buying some coins. If you aim for only short-term investments, then now will be the best time to buy. But if you are aiming for long-term investments and higher profit, then I suggest that you wait till the hard-fork by November, and then you start buying bitcoins because surely its price will drop.

Bitcoin might be the most popular among the cryptocurrencies but it is also subject to many external factors that might affect its price. A single country that may ban the usage of bitcoin would likely impact its price significantly. Be reminded that before you invest into bitcoins, you must be mentally ready to accept all positive/negative consequences but don't worry, the chances of you losing money is slim.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:01:12 PM

If I were you, I would hold it and will going to buy the dips again. There is future in Bitcoin my friend, all we have to do is have patience.

You read my thoughts Smiley

Buy BTC with extra money if you can live without them and consider BTC as asset for your future investment.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:06:09 PM

Probably, the initial action and reaction that many of us will do is to keep on holding into our bitcoins and remove all the doubts running out of our mind since it has been already proven that bitcoin's death will soon to come because of the loss of China in the bitcoin community is just a speculation. Many will surely sell their assets for them to be able to come up with a gain and profit in which they have waited for too long to happen. Just wisely decide upon choosing the way you will interpret and use the opportunity given by bitcoin because of its large pump again into a beneficial and useful one.

dioanna

Activity: 612

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

bitcoin looks bearish now
either it will make its way  straight to $5000 or else it will dump down

Dilladupak

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

the growth of bitcoin at this time very many users start from my friend my family even from my neighbor many who join with me. for people who do not know bitcoin still
need the encouragement of their way a little understood. how to use it.

they-they still need my encouragement with them wanting a little of our time to help them to be able to spell it. With that encouragement they can much later they also join bitcoin.

because the bitvoin results are in great demand of many people sehingga many users as well
.can be made in the future or our daily needs

Bitcoin growth is currently A lot of devotees
PurpleGentleman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:23:47 PM

Of course. Buy as much as you can and keep it for as long as you want. Bitcoin price is never going to decrease and stay down. If they price decreases, it will come back even higher that it first was. At the end of this year bitcoin price is going to reach at least 5000$ and next year I say that it would at least double. So buy very month, any amount because you are going to make profit in future
But bitcoin just recently took a huge dip from $5000 to sub $3000.  Bitcoin fluctuates so it is normal for it to go down. What best is, we can just hodl and wait for it to increase, and now that Bitcoin is moving upward, it is up to you if your budget dictates that buying Bitcoin is still worth it or wait for another fall.  But as I see it, FUD will definitely roam again once the date for another upgrade is near.  Though it is really a risk, I would say wait for that time and buy Bitcoin.
I agree with you the upgrade is near so it will go really high again maybe even 2 times the price as it is now and then it would be very hard to buy bitcoin it self so i would suggest to buy a lot at this price.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:26:31 PM

Yep absolutely BTC come back again now price is 4200$+ many days BTC was huge down fall when i am very disappointed because i hold big amount for long term investment plan.Finally i am very happy for pumping BTC.

william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:27:03 PM

I recommend to hold.

As Douglas Adams famously said, "don't panic".  Bitcoin growth is somewhat linked to its depreciation.  Overall it will grow of course.  I just hold but some believe they know when it will drop so they sell and then buy back in when they think the price will bottom out.
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

Buy bitcoins and keep them for a relatively long time. Fight with the temptation to buy more or get rid of the position until you carefully consider this decision. I have bought a significant amount and have been in position for more than three years. This tactic pays off, but more importantly - I'm not going to sell in the near future, because I am fundamentally confident in the long-term potential of this investment. I will consider selling my bitcoins in 2018 only if the rate exceeds $ 5000. Otherwise, I will keep my position at least until 2020.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:38:06 PM

You should have bought it when the price is low to maximize your profit. But since bitcoin is gaining grounds again, it may not be a good buying point. However, if you have funds that you are willing to invest, then my all means get it before it goes to $5000 again.

You just have to remember one thing, do not panic once you see that bitcoin price is going down. Its one thing to buy it, another thing to store and not be nervous seeing that you are loosing your money. Goodluck.
Actually, you must buy if the price of bitcoin become cheap and you must sell it when the price of become expensive. Furthermore, the price of bitcoin become expensive and you must hold your bitcoin because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin become more expensive.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

What you need to do is bought it now before it's reach too high and you can't buy that.
the faster you buy it especially before the price is too high. the greater the likelihood that your profits can be made.

Yes I agree with you just buy if you still have money to buy.  For sure bitcoin price as of now is still cheaper compared to its price on the coming months and years.  I am positive that its price will become high and that we will all be lucky and it will make us rich if we have a good amount of bitcoin.  I am hoping for that time to happen and I am looking forward that my life will be forever be changed.

That's a good motivations you should be more positive rather than low self stem person. Always think of a better progress of bitcoin and never lose hope as you make your investments grow with bitcoin every challenges will be able to surpassed. Changes of every persons lives is through hardwork and determinations to achieve it and that's so rewarding if you will be courageous in doing such things that will make you prosper with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: