Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin growth again, what to do?  (Read 6490 times)
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:46:04 AM

try to accumulate bitcoin. because I'm sure, bitcoin prices will continue to rise. well, if you do not have enough money to buy bitcoin, do not worry. because so many ways to get bitcoin. even while you're resting.

I agree, we just have to keep on earning bitcoin since the price is continuing on increasing, it could motivate us even more to do bitcoin, because the more bitcoin we have, the more money we are going to have in the near future. We could be rich man in an instant if bitcoin's price would be $100000 per bitcoin, I know that is a little bit too high, but who knows.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:22:33 AM

try to accumulate bitcoin. because I'm sure, bitcoin prices will continue to rise. well, if you do not have enough money to buy bitcoin, do not worry. because so many ways to get bitcoin. even while you're resting.

I agree, we just have to keep on earning bitcoin since the price is continuing on increasing, it could motivate us even more to do bitcoin, because the more bitcoin we have, the more money we are going to have in the near future. We could be rich man in an instant if bitcoin's price would be $100000 per bitcoin, I know that is a little bit too high, but who knows.
That is right, keep collecting or earning bitcoin because it will help you to have a lot of money in the future because the price of bitcoin is now rising too fast and that 100,000 USD per bitcoin is possible because there is a person says that the price of bitcoin will go up more than that in just a few years and i believe on that person so that is why i keep getting and holding bitcoin.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:32:44 AM

The best thing for you to do is just hold your bitcoin and just chill. Bitcoin is a good future investment because it keeps on increasing its value and always trying to prove to some countries that nothing can stop it from reaching a new ath almost every month. If you want to have a secure future, I suggest that you'd hodl your bitcoins.

cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

Hold it and watch out for more price increase. I am confident that bitcoin will give me a good profit since Christmas is near approaching... I really need.an extract money so i will just hold it until December.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:42:13 AM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
Should I go to bank and buy bitcoins?

If OP follow his/her heart for Bitcoin, then she/he almost double the value of her/his investment. If time permitted and funds are available, we should buy more Bitcoin mostly in dip.  

Bitcoin future are brighter like sunshine.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:43:42 AM

Hold it and watch out for more price increase. I am confident that bitcoin will give me a good profit since Christmas is near approaching... I really need.an extract money so i will just hold it until December.

I guess you should set a target price when would you like to sell it. We don't know what will happen to its price by next month, it may drop its price until December, tendency would be you were just waiting for nothing. Instead of having a good profit, you'll earn nothing. So, setting a target price will be the most effective way to know when you will sell your bitcoins.
mattbellme

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:06:44 AM

Buying now is kinda risky, just sayin.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:33:15 AM

congratulation ! If you were go to the bank and buy bitcoin in that time, you would have been a millionaire now 21/10/2017 with the price of bitcoin is 6000$. T started do bitcoin stuff too late to claim more bitcoin and now with that value of bitcoin, i feel really upset myself when i don't make the decision joining bitcoin more sooner
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:42:00 AM

Bitcoin is still bullish. Those who are having btc enjoying the profit fruit at the moment. Those who sold earlier are now repenting. It's a common thing. Nobody can predict the exact price when btc will stop moving up or when it will be drop. Btc is the king of crypto market. Nobody can do anything when  market is going up continuously. We can only wait for another dip so that we can buy more.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:42:34 AM

For now just wait hold your bitcoin and save it by next month after the hardfork bitcoin or all altcoin were decrease by the market cap at that time bought all bitcoin just enough with capital that's the time to invest more. But it is still speculation.

channingwilmer

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:43:01 AM

wait until the price is dumped by whales. The price will surely be dumped because people right now are buying bitcoin cause of the hard fork. They want to earn extra credits from bitcoin gold which will be received after the fork. So, just wait, do not follow other people. The price will be back and you can buy bitcoin with the cheap price. However, if you have bitcoin, I suggest you should sell bitcoin

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:46:27 AM

You have to wait and not going to the bank because the price of bitcoin continues to increase more more
uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:18:37 AM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
I guest the right time to buy bitcoin as an investment is when its value is at a low point you can get benefit from it because the value of bitcoin fluctuative and tends to rise it is commonly utilized by the treder to get earing, even bitcoin value has now reached 6,096.66 USD
I hope you sucsess.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:27:50 AM

Wow, So much interesting features about btc, This is a good sign of earning  more profit, This means that as it pumps up more people will turn its attention to invest more on bitcoins, These is totally impressive breaking  records of cryptoccurrency, And again were expecting more surprises in the future, I just love to work here and getting more motivated in this kind of business.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:56:14 AM

If the bitcoin price is high this time you should not buy bitcoin. Should you wait to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices go down, you should often monitor bitcoin prices, as this is a good attempt to see how bitcoin develops.
Analogique

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:00:26 AM

Hey
I heard that Bitcoin will touch the 10.000$ in few months. Is this theory near to the real or not ?
Rina_rins

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

precisely with the rising bitcoin prices I currently sell half of my possessions and hold half more until the price is higher than today. we should buy bitcoin when the price goes down instead of the opposite.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:47:27 PM

If funds are allowed, buy bitcoin right away, especially if you invest in it as a long-term investment. But you can also wait for a drawdown, and buy bitcoin at a lower cost than now, but when it happens - it's hard to say. Now bitcoin is growing more and more, and I do not advise waiting too long. Otherwise, if you want to buy it cheaper, buy it much more than it costs now.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:02:01 PM

The ideal time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low. But if you will study the price if bitcoin it contineouly goes up if this will persist I guess it is better to buy now.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:01:19 PM

Hey
I heard that Bitcoin will touch the 10.000$ in few months. Is this theory near to the real or not ?

Then it means that you need to be more patient and hold your coins a little bit longer since the value is periodically increaseing. It also means that there will be a lot more investors that will join the bitcoin currency and new teenagers that will get rich early in this generation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: