Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:13:14 PM

would be better if they add linkedin profil , no ?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fayrouz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:16:54 PM

Wow that's great! Thank you eBTC team, you made huge step toward this project.

Now little by little we will go to the moon.
great job dev team your hardwork was will appreciated by ebtc community we are always here to support you
Wishing for the best of luck to this.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:46:05 PM

the good news that we have been waiting for, the guys stop, after all the scandals around the coin of such news you need as much as possible to restore the confidence of investors and go to the moon

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
dadabosade

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

The future of payments
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

the good news that we have been waiting for, the guys stop, after all the scandals around the coin of such news you need as much as possible to restore the confidence of investors and go to the moon
exactly bro  does who post fud and litter this thread was no where to find now maybe they are thinking other strategy to avoid investors get in ebtc. so far volume of ebtc is getting higher compared than previous days.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:53:28 PM

The project is going nicely, we are almost to a point that we could start the hard marketing and ask for more retailers to accept ebitcoin, once we have the proxycard, this could really start to grow, little by little, the more demand we generate, the better, the point of a token is to be used as payment, and have demand, apart from being used as a speculative asset, you could do with bitcoin, but it has many flaws, like PoW, too much miers in china, slow block size, etc etc.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

Confidence is gradually restored, the price accordingly, too. But you need more time for a decent level. I think in half a year, not earlier we will see amazing changes. And the moon.  Wink
ufcivil

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:10:12 PM

Please re-tweet!

https://twitter.com/eBTCFoundation/status/934229469006651392
eBitcoin (eBTC)
Breaking News: eBitcoin Dev Team is disclosed, Vision is refined, and first Partnership is announced. Read all here: https://t.co/Zh7QUKxfrY #eBTC #eB...
[Photo]

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:34:20 PM

Do you guys notice the difference this time around?  Coin is slowly growing and all the dumpers are out of the way. Yes it will go up and down on it's way up like ALL other coins but there is a steady growth pace as the count down to the swap gets closer. Smiley

There is 2 huge sell offers on ether delta for 50 eth worth and 30 eth worth of ebtc. look again
those who sell early maybe need quick profit but for tjose who believe those who like me willing to wait a good run them i have to wait if here. thanks glen

Observer36

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:46:45 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 06:03:26 PM by Observer36

This token was the first scam from series eXXX shittokens, which trying ride, pump and hype on the popularity of the real Bitcoin. Few weeks ago scammers made little rebranding from eBTC to eBitcoin. First big dump of this shit was 6.10.2017 under pretext error in code. Many naive people have lost a lot of money because they have believed in these crappy fables. Now scammers trying desperate again make quick and easy money on naive people. Its the same shit as like these shittokens - eBitcoinCash, Bitcoin2x, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, BTCMoon, eUSD, eGold, NeoGold, ZCash Gold, iBTC, iEthereum, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Prime, Ethereum Platinum, Ethereum Blue, Ethereum Black, Ethereum Alps. I suspect these shits was created by the same person or team.
These perfidious scammers like to write fables and make quick and easy money on naive people, by pump and dump.
Its just a simple token RC20 which can be created in a few minutes! Its very simple Wink

In this video is showed just how easy is to create own custom token on the Ethereum blockchain - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHrQ3l2tT78&t=5s

Created token in less than 4 minutes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM0KkdQPyZw&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61CtJ-XqfCU&t=1s
Saverenergy

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:48:40 PM

This token was the first scam from series eXXX shittokens, which trying ride, pump and hype on the popularity of the real Bitcoin. Few weeks ago scammers made little rebranding from eBTC to eBitcoin. First big dump of this shit was 6.10.2017 under pretext error in code. Many naive people have lost a lot of money because they have believed in these crappy fables. Now scammers trying desperate again make quick and easy money on naive people. Its the same shit as like these shittokens - eBitcoinCash, Bitcoin2x, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, BTCMoon, eUSD, eGold, NeoGold, ZCash Gold, iBTC, iEthereum, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Prime, Ethereum Platinum, Ethereum Black, Ethereum Alps. I suspect these shits was created by the same person or team.
These perfidious scammers like to write fables and make quick and easy money on naive people, by pump and dump.
Its just a simple token RC20 which can be created in a few minutes! Its very simple Wink

In this video is showed just how easy is to create own custom token on the Ethereum blockchain - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHrQ3l2tT78&t=5s

Created token in less than 4 minutes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM0KkdQPyZw&t=2s
Why is not in your list Ethereum Blue. Are you connected with them?
Observer36

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:52:53 PM

This token was the first scam from series eXXX shittokens, which trying ride, pump and hype on the popularity of the real Bitcoin. Few weeks ago scammers made little rebranding from eBTC to eBitcoin. First big dump of this shit was 6.10.2017 under pretext error in code. Many naive people have lost a lot of money because they have believed in these crappy fables. Now scammers trying desperate again make quick and easy money on naive people. Its the same shit as like these shittokens - eBitcoinCash, Bitcoin2x, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, BTCMoon, eUSD, eGold, NeoGold, ZCash Gold, iBTC, iEthereum, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Prime, Ethereum Platinum, Ethereum Black, Ethereum Alps. I suspect these shits was created by the same person or team.

I forgot to add. I've edited. Ethereum Blue is also scam of course.
Saverenergy

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

Yes among all the tokens that you listed there are outright scammers, but not all. I think among them there are honest people who have a purpose and idea to develop their project. eBitcoin is a separate story, we all see real steps towards the development and correction of the current situation. Even if it was originally planned as a fraud, now everything is changing for the better and I believe in this project. They deserve community trust.
mayssam

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:30:57 PM

Yeah thank you. I missed you. you can check back after the next eBTC news and copy/paste your advice again , it's so useful and everyone cares about you and your copycat advice. Grin Cheesy
Observer36

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:51:00 PM

Don't forget to take your MEDICATION, you useless piece of shit

Useless piece of shit its you and all scammers and supporters of them. From time to time I will be coming here and I will be write of the truth about this shitty scam.
mayssam

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:59:31 PM

Useless piece of shit its you and all scammers and supporters of them. From time to time I will be coming here and I will be write of the truth about this shitty scam.
Yeah we need your "truth" , come back and copy/paste your stupid delusional Truth. Cheesy
mayssam

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:01:17 PM

Useless piece of shit its you and all scammers and supporters them. From time to time I will be coming here and I will be reminded of the truth about this shitty scam.

Look at this IDIOTS profile!!  LOL   

He's going around to all the copycats and reposting the same thing. lol lol lol

He is so PATHETIC that he has to do this in order to make himself feel important. LOL 

What a LOSER!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The coin was given out for FREE sh*t for brains so how is it a scam?

After that people can buy or sell but that's the free market in case you didn't know. Educate yourself before you keep making a complete fool out of yourself.

ebtc is 10 times cheaper to transact and MUCH faster than bitcoin. Whether people decide to invest in it that's up to them.

With your logic then most of the top coins are scams. What a NEWBIE!
Grin Grin first I thought that was a bot coded to spread FUD Cheesy Cheesy
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:02:22 PM

Useless piece of shit its you and all scammers and supporters them. From time to time I will be coming here and I will be reminded of the truth about this shitty scam.

Look at this IDIOTS profile!!  LOL  

He is so PATHETIC that he has to do this in order to make himself feel important. LOL  

What a LOSER!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

After that people can buy or sell but that's the free market in case you didn't know. Educate yourself before you keep making a complete fool out of yourself.

ebtc is 10 times cheaper to transact and MUCH faster than bitcoin. Whether people decide to invest in it that's up to them.

He is a bot. An idiot bot reposting the same thing!  LOL

Hey, but I LOVE when these idiots come around so I can RIP them a new one and make me laugh. LOL Grin Grin
mayssam

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:07:35 PM

He is a bot. An idiot bot reposting the same thing!  LOL

Hey, but I LOVE when these idiots come around so I can RIP them a new one and make me laugh.  Grin Grin  LOL
LOL .yeah that's so crazy . I really don't understand what's going on with them. Cheesy
erk84vr44

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:46:29 PM

haters going to hate because they got in late
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: