Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
MR73

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:56:14 PM

This token was the first scam from series eXXX shittokens, which trying ride, pump and hype on the popularity of the real Bitcoin. Few weeks ago scammers made little rebranding from eBTC to eBitcoin. First big dump of this shit was 6.10.2017 under pretext error in code. Many naive people have lost a lot of money because they have believed in these crappy fables. Now scammers trying desperate again make quick and easy money on naive people. Its the same shit as like these shittokens - eBitcoinCash, Bitcoin2x, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, BTCMoon, eUSD, eGold, NeoGold, ZCash Gold, iBTC, iEthereum, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Prime, Ethereum Platinum, Ethereum Black, Ethereum Alps. I suspect these shits was created by the same person or team.
These perfidious scammers like to write fables and make quick and easy money on naive people, by pump and dump.
Its just a simple token RC20 which can be created in a few minutes! Its very simple Wink

In this video is showed just how easy is to create own custom token on the Ethereum blockchain - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHrQ3l2tT78&t=5s

Created token in less than 4 minutes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM0KkdQPyZw&t=2s
Why is not in your list Ethereum Blue. Are you connected with them?

I forgot to add. I've edited. Ethereum Blue is also scam of course.

Don't forget to take your MEDICATION, you useless piece of shit

Useless piece of shit its you and all scammers and supporters them. From time to time I will be coming here and I will be reminded of the truth about this shitty scam.

Look at this IDIOTS profile!!  LOL  

He's going around to all the copycats and reposting the same thing. lol lol lol

He is so PATHETIC that he has to do this in order to make himself feel important. LOL  

What a LOSER!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The coin was given out for FREE sh*t for brains so how is it a scam?

After that people can buy or sell but that's the free market in case you didn't know. Educate yourself before you keep making a complete fool out of yourself.

ebtc is 10 times cheaper to transact and MUCH faster than bitcoin. Whether people decide to invest in it that's up to them.

With your logic then most of the top coins are scams. What a NEWBIE!

haters going to hate because they got in late

There is no point in wasting time with these whelk IQ people. These people have no life, and then frankly who has an interest in what they say? no one. Let them waste their time.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LimeFighter

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

This token was the first scam from series eXXX shittokens, which trying ride, pump and hype on the popularity of the real Bitcoin. Few weeks ago scammers made little rebranding from eBTC to eBitcoin. First big dump of this shit was 6.10.2017 under pretext error in code. Many naive people have lost a lot of money because they have believed in these crappy fables. Now scammers trying desperate again make quick and easy money on naive people. Its the same shit as like these shittokens - eBitcoinCash, Bitcoin2x, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, BTCMoon, eUSD, eGold, NeoGold, ZCash Gold, iBTC, iEthereum, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Prime, Ethereum Platinum, Ethereum Black, Ethereum Alps. I suspect these shits was created by the same person or team.
These perfidious scammers like to write fables and make quick and easy money on naive people, by pump and dump.
Its just a simple token RC20 which can be created in a few minutes! Its very simple Wink

In this video is showed just how easy is to create own custom token on the Ethereum blockchain - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHrQ3l2tT78&t=5s

Created token in less than 4 minutes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM0KkdQPyZw&t=2s

Useless piece of shit its you and all scammers and supporters them. From time to time I will be coming here and I will be reminded of the truth about this shitty scam.

He is so PATHETIC that he has to do this in order to make himself feel important. LOL  

After that people can buy or sell but that's the free market in case you didn't know. Educate yourself before you keep making a complete fool out of yourself.

ebtc is 10 times cheaper to transact and MUCH faster than bitcoin. Whether people decide to invest in it that's up to them.

There is no point in wasting time with these whelk IQ people. These people have no life, and then frankly who has an interest in what they say? no one. Let them waste their time.

Where is Satoshi? I miss his funny drop tricks Grin
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:13:10 PM

Nah......someone has to slap these b*tches around and I LOVE doing it.  Grin  

By the time I'm done with them most crawl back into their sh*t hole and don't come back. If you don't embarrass them they keep coming back.

I'll gladly sh*t on their FUD parade.  Grin Grin
taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:37:12 PM

I hoped this coin would catch 1 Dollar again but nothing happens we only go down. Othrr scam e coins are Pumped this serious one not
BitcoinAxel

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:58:32 PM

I hoped this coin would catch 1 Dollar again but nothing happens we only go down. Othrr scam e coins are Pumped this serious one not

they partnered with an ico that raised  3 eth
and the photo of their marketing manager...looks like hes really a pro in this field
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
what did you expect

this so called team is the worst i have ever seen

if there wouldn't be some morons that pump the price at least once a week with fake orders this token would be dead already
BitcoinAxel

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:40:50 PM

and the photo of their marketing manager...looks like hes really a pro in this field
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
what did you expect

if there wouldn't be some morons that pump the price at least once a week with fake orders this token would be dead already

Hey sh*t for brains is back everyone!  

Mr. free airdrops is here to save is all!!  LOL  

It's the other way around sh*t for brains. There is always a bunch of LOSERS like you trying to manipulate the value down.

Cheesy Grin Cheesy
i wont save you and i dont care about the value of this failed token lol
but its really entertaining  Grin
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:08:55 AM

instead of eBTC current progress many people posted a lot of funny comments,
it's very funny to see the shiller and fudder fight each other.
can you move a side a little bit and let other take a place to make a discussion about what will happen and what is going on with it ?
from the beginning i thought it's just another shit E,
but lately we saw a development but it's not really good enough to push the price because they failed to notice the flaw in their first contract.
many people lost their faith because of it,
just take it easy,slowly they will recover it back if the dev team can bring us a good development in their system.
(i hope)

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
IvicaIbiza

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:58:13 AM

This token was the first scam from series eXXX shittokens, which trying ride, pump and hype on the popularity of the real Bitcoin. Few weeks ago scammers made little rebranding from eBTC to eBitcoin. First big dump of this shit was 6.10.2017 under pretext error in code. Many naive people have lost a lot of money because they have believed in these crappy fables. Now scammers trying desperate again make quick and easy money on naive people. Its the same shit as like these shittokens - eBitcoinCash, Bitcoin2x, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, BTCMoon, eUSD, eGold, NeoGold, ZCash Gold, iBTC, iEthereum, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Prime, Ethereum Platinum, Ethereum Blue, Ethereum Black, Ethereum Alps. I suspect these shits was created by the same person or team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61CtJ-XqfCU&t=1s

So if eBitcoin would be a scam, why do you waste your short life time here in this forum? Did it escape your attention that with the proxycard partnership, eBitcoin has become a real means of payment which is a MAJOR milestone in its development? Are you an idiot?
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:27:32 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
what did you expect

Bitcoin Axel du bist eine professioneller Schwachkopf! Verkrieche dich baldmöglichst wieder in deinem Loch, du miese Angst verbreitende Ratte und am besten verhungerst du dort!

Not sure what you are talking about but are you sure you are posting in the right thread? I doubt it Cheesy

mayssam

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:29:25 AM

https://twitter.com/blockchainrobby/status/934566081238372352

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:01:04 AM

instead of eBTC current progress many people posted a lot of funny comments,
it's very funny to see the shiller and fudder fight each other.
can you move a side a little bit and let other take a place to make a discussion about what will happen and what is going on with it ?
from the beginning i thought it's just another shit E,
but lately we saw a development but it's not really good enough to push the price because they failed to notice the flaw in their first contract.
many people lost their faith because of it,
just take it easy,slowly they will recover it back if the dev team can bring us a good development in their system.
(i hope)
Agree we appreciate the efforts made by the current dev team through there hard works ebtc coin have a good development little by little with the current progress you msy notice volume is also getting stronger hipe it can sustain the ride
endaiin (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:47:14 AM

+++ BREAKING NEWS:
Proxycard.io joined the eBitcoin open-source ecosystem +++

We are happy to announce a major strategic partnership with Proxycard. Proxycard.io has joined the open-source, community-driven, crypto ecosystem of eBitcoin providing a ready-to-work (Hardware) Wallet with great functionality. It will allow eBTC holders to easily and securely send, receive, and store eBTC.
For immediate updates go to our Telegram:
Telegram(Chat): bit.ly/eBtcTele
Telegram(News only): bit.ly/eBtcTNews
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:44:47 AM

the volume is already rise up guys. that the great point for today. colaboration with proxy effect maybe
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

Step by step ebtc will go to moon   Grin
kira1347

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:17:43 AM

I can feel it that by next 2 weeks we can see $0.3 to $0.4 , so grab your ebtc right now because we're not coming back on that price again  Cool Cool
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:31:40 AM

I can feel it that by next 2 weeks we can see $0.3 to $0.4 , so grab your ebtc right now because we're not coming back on that price again  Cool Cool

It could be as eBTC is steadily gaining a traction fueled by its development milestones.
mayssam

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:54:50 AM

Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:03:51 AM

+++ BREAKING NEWS:

We are happy to announce a major strategic partnership with Proxycard. Proxycard.io has joined the open-source, community-driven, crypto ecosystem of eBitcoin providing a ready-to-work (Hardware) Wallet with great functionality. It will allow eBTC holders to easily and securely send, receive, and store eBTC.

It's awesome that proxy card will be making an hardware wallet for eBTC. Any idea how long will it take for them to build an working prototype?

ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:29:26 AM

I am glad I have not sold those tokens yet Smiley
+++ BREAKING NEWS:

It's awesome that proxy card will be making an hardware wallet for eBTC. Any idea how long will it take for them to build an working prototype?
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:51:28 AM

I have added eBTC into my portfolio already before it appearing in this tweet which is shared above few posts of mine. This strategic partnership is very good because in crypto partnerships and use cases will play key role in process to bring large adaption for these projects.
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: