Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:31:58 PM

some of us are believers.  You can go buy slow , high cost bitcoin for 7000 dollars if u want.  OR you can get in early on the ebtc rocket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LIN_CHAO

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:32:07 PM

Just reposting something I read on reddit:

EBTC AKA (Bitcoin on The Ethereum Network) THE BITCOIN SCALING SOLUTION
EBTC is taking Bitcoin and putting it on the Ethereum network thus making it Faster, Cheaper, Accessible with Smart Contracts, with NO more Miner Fighting, Fudding, or Forking. A truly decentralized transactional store of value with low fees. EBTC is everything bitcoin wanted to be.
HOW EBTC SOLVES BTC PROBLEMS
The problem with Bitcoin is if you bought a cheese burger for a dollar the transaction fee alone would cost you many times over the cost of that burger itself. With EBTC the transaction would cost less than what it would cost for sales tax.
Another problem with bitcoin is what happens to bitcoin if the price falls and it’s no longer profitable for miners to mine a bitcoin? Miners are for profit companies so they would just mine the next most profitable coin available. This would cause the network to become unstable and it would slow the BTC network to a halt causing Bitcoin to freeze leaving transactions sitting in limbo for months at a time. We need a new bitcoin that is transactional & that is not prone to any forking, corporate take overs, or miner fighting. EBTC is the peoples Bitcoin with set in stone code that takes back the power from miners to the individual token holders.
WHY IS EBTC (Bitcoin on The Ethereum Network) VALUABLE
EBTC is a token built on the Ethereums network so the mining is done under Ethereum as a whole and is secured by Ethereums blockchain. This means the EBTC cannot be taken over by miners or have its code changed in the name of greed. The cool thing about EBTC is that EBTC can start being accepted by merchants today with transactions confirming in less than 30 secs at a lower price then what it would cost you in sales tax. EBTC is everything Bitcoin wanted to be! A transitional store of value!
REASON TO CONSIDER INVESTING INTO EBTC TODAY
The coin has yet to hit major exchanges and when it does we all know what that does to the price
EBTC was airdropped to over 8,000 people making it not prone to ICO regulations like other coins. We all know because of regulation Exchanges are no longer accepting ICO coins onto there platforms going forward.
People are excited about EBTC because it’s 10 times faster & 10 times cheaper than bitcoin with no miner fighting.
The best ideas are the simplest! Bitcoin is known for its brand & Ethereum is known for its innovation, speed, and sheer amount of developers working on the platform. Sometimes the best ideas tend to be the simplest putting slow non-scalable bitcoin on the fast scalable Ethereum network.
People are rallying behind EBTC because most people missed out on becoming an early investor in Bitcoin so when people see all the potential EBTC has to offer almost everyone immediately jumps at investing something into the project… just in case it’s the next big thing.
If you were to today buy 10k coins and it goes to $100 you as an investor would be a millionaire.
EBTC has a large community with multiple big time investors who have already invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into EBTC. The eBTC community has been large out the gate with 8,000 airdrop participants over 370 page discussion forum on bitcointalk in less than a month & over 1300+ telegram community.
We need a payment version of Bitcoin that can scale and if this thing can catch some upward movement into the one hundreds you will see a lot of bitcoin holders start to buy in when they see there’s a faster, cheaper, more scalable bitcoin on the rise.
Everyone is fighting to control BTC behind the scenes with all these forks but with Bitcoin on the Ethereum Network we can keep EBTC safe & decentralized.
EBTC allows vendors and merchants to easily accept EBTC on their DAPPs for a very low transaction costs. EBTC in less than a month already has merchants hoping on board and there doing it because in their mind it’s a faster transactional version of bitcoin.
With the first launch of eBTC there was a code error in the original EBTC contract but right before the contract error was discovered eBTC was already taking off and hit 80 cents per coin within the first week without being on any major exchanges. Once the code error was discovered EBTC developers did a coin swap and all EBTC holders received the new EBTC coins with the fixed the contract. The swap is finally finished and corrected & now we are ready to go to the moon in our flying lambos!
Some fudders out there will say this coin will fail just like they said bitcoin itself would fail but I employee those fudders to look at all of the coins in the top 100 that do absolutely nothing or that have no proof of concept. To date a lot of those coins quote on quote worthless coins have reached a 100 million plus dollar market cap. I would tell those fudders right now to put their money where their mouth is. If eBTC is not going to take over bitcoin then where could it land, at what price, and invest in it until it hits that price you believe it would reach then leave. I mean just look at doge its worth 130 million dollars and doge does absolutely nothing at all its virtually a meme coin. How far could a coin go that has the potential to be the next bitcoin?
All we need now is a public leader to advance us who can get the word about EBTC’s potential (Omar Bam aka Crypt0 already owns a good amount of eBTC & he talk to Tai Lopez & Top Investors about it (wink wink) reach out to him on twitter to speak up more about it publicly)
It’s our jobs now, if you want EBTC to succeed then make sure to reach out to influencers to get the word out by sharing this post and mentioning EBTC to top crypto influencers on twitter.
I hope this has given you an idea of why I am so excited about eBTC
Hodl Hodl My Friends

This is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/eBTC/comments/7ajfep/why_ebtc_is_so_valueable/

Yes good read. Totally agree about "All we need now is a public leader to advance us who can get the word about EBTC’s potential (Omar Bam aka Crypt0 already owns a good amount of eBTC & he talk to Tai Lopez & Top Investors about it (wink wink) reach out to him on twitter to speak up more about it publicly)
It’s our jobs now, if you want EBTC to succeed then make sure to reach out to influencers to get the word out by sharing this post and mentioning EBTC to top crypto influencers on twitter."

I mentioned crypto0 yesterday and if we can get those know investors from youtube that would bring massive attention.  Smiley

I contacted some of the DEVs to advertise this post in the official twitter, I do not know if they will put
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:32:34 PM

$10 each, wow. this would be one of the successful airdrops if that happens.

It is very likely that this will happen if eBTC is on many exchanges. The speed and price of eBTC transactions will do the trick.

There's no way that 10$ each will happen unless some serious development or pump n dump happens. I think that the only one who are keeping the prices so high are the FUD:ders supporting this coin and talking about prices like "10$" without reasoning it in any kind of way. This coin is just a simple ERC-20 token, so please reason your idea of 10$.

If only I have money — I am so Poor, I will buy more just to support this coin.

I suggest if you are poor, then do not put a single penny on this because it is very risky. Wait for something alot more promising and that would be good to hold long term.

Not sure how @onnz423 comes up with his/her evaluations but they are way off, all the while his/her tags are steadily peddling that PUNDI piece of Sh!t token/coin!!!

Here's a question for you @onnz423 and all the other Elmer Fudders:
Explain how Regal Coin went from $.90 - $97 in 1 month and yet Regal Coin site is not even letting members sell their coins nor withdraw their dividends?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/regalcoin/

Explain why OMG is worth 700 million and priced at $7, its an ERC-20 token by the way? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/

Explain why AUGUR is worth 100 million and priced at $17, its an ERC-20 token as well https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/augur/

Explain why WesternCoin is already looking at a price of $4 possible opening and again, it hasn't made not 1 investor of its ERC-20 token any money?

Same thing with HextraCoin and FalconCoin, these are ERC-20 tokens as well

Kyber Network has 140MM tokens and its worth $1, how is that possible with no proof of concept?

There is not 1 Elmer Fudder on this board who can answer my questions I have listed and you know why?  Because they don't know squat about cryptocurrency and it obviously doesn't matter if the token has a real purpose or is a Piece of Sh!T, investors give it the value by how much they want to pay for it and supply and demand also plays a factor.

Even a Piece of Sh!t Coin or Token can eventually become legit and have a purpose if enough people buy it, use it, trade it and sell it!

And there is a lot of ppl on this board lying saying they have EBTC tokens while spreading FUD it's only 20MM token in circulation.

But you know what?  I will gladly sell 1% of my EBTC tokens to you FUDDERs at $10/EBTC and even then I will still hold a lot of EBTC tokens.

Get over yourselves and continue to encourage vendors and merchants to accept EBTC as payment!

Peace Out!!!

So no response from the Elmer Fudders on my questions?
Well isn't that surprise, LOL?

To all the naysayers on EBTC and Elmer Fudders, I have more extinguishing power to kill your FUD fires........

Since EBTC is BTC on the ETH platform that again means low fees and also higher transactions per second.

Where is the proof in all this?

Well at present day, you transfer any ERC-20 token for 21GWEI and it gets the recipient in seconds, average around 30 - 45 seconds

How much is 21GWEI, well you supposedly Legendary and HERO ranked Elmer Fudders should know this but you newbies most likely don't know, so I will do the math for you:

21GWEI = 0.00021 ETHER

Anyone with brain smart enough to type on the computer should be smart enough to compute the ETHER to ETH price so they can see how much they spend per transaction.

But for you lazy FUDDERS thats only $.063USD cents!!!!

I checked my math twice on these 2 websites:
https://etherconverter.online/

https://converter.murkin.me/

Since the ERC-20 token is so simple.......... as many Elmer Fudders have been stating they fail to recognize the genius in its simplicity.
How so many of you Elmer Fudders ask?

Well when you have a Token that uses BitCoin Core as its base and wrapped in ETH, what does that mean?  That means that your byte size of the smart contract when coding in solidity will not be that big, thus the size amount of 21MM ERC-20 tokens with 8 Decimals ensures the byte size will always be cut down to minimum, thus allows users to send large amounts of EBTC 1MM - 20MM EBTC just buy using at most .05ETH or $15USD!!!!!

And since Ethereum is moving toward staking rather than continue mining, that ensures the GAS prices will always stay low!!!!

Now try that with BTC and see how much money you will have to pay just to send 1MM - 20MM BTC?

For an example, I urge all to visit the youtube link below and you will see that BTC transaction costs are freaking expensive!!!!

In the video, there is a female promoter, pumping and promoting ETHConnect and other MLM sites but that is not the point, what I want you to pay attention too is the price she has to pay just to send .2BTC from JAXX wallet and Blockchain wallet.

In order for her to send .2BTC, she either has pay $65USD by using JAXX wallet or $15USD using the Blockchain Wallet and that is for just .2BTC!!!!

You know what is funny, even at that rate, banks still win against BTC because the cost for transfer is just to high, because I know for sure, I can go to the bank and transfer $1200USD to another person at another bank for about $3 and if you transfer that money to another person at the same bank which you bank at its FREE!!!!

With these prices, you tell me how BTC will be competitive with Banks? Especially when BTC doesn't have any banking/financial products!!!!!!

Not one FUDDER can answer that either and you want to know why? because they have not thought of that and they haven't written code for the banking industry nor worked in it so they don't know how it works!!!!!!!!!

But I have and that is why I am excited when I heard about the EBTC project because it put the best of both worlds together, thus allowing vendors and merchants to easily accept BTC on their DAPPs for very low transaction costs.  

The low transaction costs will help the Blockchain cryptocurrencies survive and become competitive, this is what the banks really fear and don't want, which is why they came up with Stellar Lumens and Ripple!!!!

Enjoy the video YouTube video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTtkf-BoqaY

Wise WORDS being spoken!

Peace Out!!!

Tell me what a simple ERC20 token has you ask?  here you go! EDUCATE YOURSELF  
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:33:33 PM

Why is the prick 'endaiin' who started this thread, still on the scene? POPPING UP EVERY NOW AND THEN making announcements? Wasn't this arsehole who helped 'satoshi21' to help setup the scam?
Are we sure that 'endaiin' is not 'satoshi21'? What evidence do we have to confirm? Or are we being played here by pricks just barely out of puberty?
What is his relation to the new 'team'?  How will eBTC build confidence when the main actor of the initial scam is still here?Huh?

This a joke?

Not sure dude but I too would like some explanations? Seeing so many scams and people take off , I do not really want to hold my eBTC any longer. How are scammers associated with the project allowed to announce?

This was the last straw for me. This prick is the one that created this very ANN for someone who is called 'satishi21'  Roll Eyes

After all that happened, HE IS STILL HERE MAKING ANNOUNCEMENTS!  WTF??
vegaed1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:36:42 PM

Why is the prick 'endaiin' who started this thread, still on the scene? POPPING UP EVERY NOW AND THEN making announcements? Wasn't this arsehole who helped 'satoshi21' to help setup the scam?
Are we sure that 'endaiin' is not 'satoshi21'? What evidence do we have to confirm? Or are we being played here by pricks just barely out of puberty?
What is his relation to the new 'team'?  How will eBTC build confidence when the main actor of the initial scam is still here?Huh?

This a joke?

Not sure dude but I too would like some explanations? Seeing so many scams and people take off , I do not really want to hold my eBTC any longer. How are scammers associated with the project allowed to announce?

An idiot calling someone a scammer doesn't make that person a scammer. Sell your coin if you don't want to be associated with ebtc. Simple.
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:37:52 PM

All the other clones came and failed.  Ebtc had so much success that a lot of people try to imitate the airdrop tactic.  Ebtc sretains value and is at minimum 10 cents pretty much  each already and its new.

Over 350 pages in a month.  The airdrop dumpers are long gone and people have their money in this because they believe in ebtc.

-Bitcoin was called a scam and still is by some people so consider that.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

BITCOIN was a UNIQUE project that started the CRYPTO concept! Are you for real??

350 pages yes, HAVE YOU READ THEM ALL? 22 pages of that belongs to in-house shill vagina1.

Were you born yesterday? Have you missed the BIG scam exit the supposed 'dev' made? How many pages do you think that was? How many people can you read that was burned?

But yeah, 'community' is growing  Roll Eyes
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:42:21 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 08:10:45 PM by DraGonD

Number of pages here is moving faster than the current price movement. maybe everyone keep busy in BTC. But Im confident once traders get in EBTC it can easily bounce back its price

Thread activity here is vibrant and that is a good news for the community. Smiley

Yes, the community has always been here and will continue to grow.  Smiley  Only speed bumps along the way.  Grin

Enough with these lies! There is no community! Only people here, is either shilling or questioning. The so called 'community' is a bunch of bag holders waiting for the right time to dump it on the new batch of unsuspecting investors! Telegram proves that!
You sound like you are heavily invested so i can understand your shilling. But don't make shit about 'community' growing when it ain't.

Enough with this FUD! There is a "community" but you're just to stupid to see it because you're too filled with envy and hate. Go spread fud somewhere else. etbc will succeed!  Grin

You have 24 pages of replies on your profile and 22 of them is entirely on eBTC. Yes shill, the ''community'' is growing.  Roll Eyes

Keep telling yourself that, anybody who tells you the truth is spreading FUD. seems like the only word you use.

The only word you now is scam because you are a SCAM. Sh*t for brains! I believe in this coin moron.

I have exposed scams before with the personal details of the scammers. I have warned people before it happened and yet there was always 1-2 people calling me names and attacking me personally.

Yet after the scam was exposed, ALL of these 'BELIEVERS' (whatever the fuck that means) disappeared just like the 'devs'.

I did and still own eBTC, not because i BELIEVE in it, but because once the price rises to what i paid, I WILL DUMP IT. There are so many people like me and ALL are looking for a way out.
But CULT followers like you 'BELIEVE' things, so it must be true.. Ok vagina1, i 'BELIEVE' you.
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:44:04 PM

eBTC project did a crappy job at announcing the swap. Most people in the sphere are just learning about crypto and have no idea about announcements on things like reddit and other social media. If it was a project that cared about the interest of building a community, they should have plastered the swap over their website and it should have run for a month. Way to go causing people to lose money. Right now, if you want to make it right, you guys should be thinking about how to make it up for people in the community that had huge amounts invested or eBTC community is already sunk before it starts to take off.
Well if you consider yourself a member of a cryptocurrency community you should check their social media and website every now and then.In this case there was two week time to be informed And also day and night people came here in this topic insisting that this eBTC is scam and now it is great that people considering it real "Money" and claiming their rights.

Seriously, who the fuck are you to say what people should or shouldn't do? What gives you the right to act like a condescending asshole?

Who's is considering eBTC real money? You? your cheer leading buddies?

Stop trying to make eBTC into something IT ISN'T. It uses the BTC name and Ethereum network! Are you so fucking delusional that people will leave 2 unique coins, to opt for a copy cat with nothing to offer? The reason people are dumping the shit out of eBTC is that THERE IS NO TRUST! Even in the self appointed 'team'. This token will die off just like the other eXXX tokens for the simple fact that IT DOES NOT HAVE REAL LIFE USE! Why would anyone use ebtc as method of payment when Ethereum can do the same thing? You want to trade and pump & dump, fine, but dont make shitty comparisons to BTC or ETH.

Well I'm so glad that a jerk like you is so pissed.But beware 'cause this time this thing is going to shoot up and this time you're about to shit your pants beside your mouth.

Fuck off, you scavenging parasite. Tell your dreams to your cheer-leading buddies. You know how much you parasites love to pat each other on the back.
We also know how to Fuck assholes like so hard to moan here like dirty bitches  Grin Grin Grin that was my sole purpose , To piss your ass off . "parasite"? hahaha, you couldn't find better phrase to insult me? you're a what? a jerk off biologist try to proof eBTC is scam? Grin Grin Grin  FUCK YOU FUD.

WTF did you say?  Does anyone have a translator for stupid fag language?
mayssam

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:45:40 PM

Number of pages here is moving faster than the current price movement. maybe everyone keep busy in BTC. But Im confident once traders get in EBTC it can easily bounce back its price

Thread activity here is vibrant and that is a good news for the community. Smiley

Yes, the community has always been here and will continue to grow.  Smiley  Only speed bumps along the way.  Grin

Enough with these lies! There is no community! Only people here, is either shilling or questioning. The so called 'community' is a bunch of bag holders waiting for the right time to dump it on the new batch of unsuspecting investors! Telegram proves that!
You sound like you are heavily invested so i can understand your shilling. But don't make shit about 'community' growing when it ain't.

Enough with this FUD! There is a "community" but you're just to stupid to see it because you're too filled with envy and hate. Go spread fud somewhere else. etbc will succeed!  Grin

You have 24 pages of replies on your profile and 22 of them is entirely on eBTC. Yes shill, the ''community'' is growing.  Roll Eyes

Keep telling yourself that, anybody who tells you the truth is spreading FUD. seems like the only word you use.

The only word you now is scam because you are a SCAM. Sh*t for brains! I believe in this coin moron.

I have exposed scams before with the personal details of the scammers. I have warned people before it happened and yet there was always 1-2 people calling me names and attacking me personally.

Ye after the scam was exposed none of these 'BELIEVERS' (whatever the fuck that means) dissappeared just like the 'devs'.

I did and still own eBTC, not because i BELIEVE in it, but because once the price rises to what i paid, I WILL DUMP IT. There are so many people like me and ALL are looking for a way out.
But CULT followers like you 'BELIEVE' things, so it must be true.. Ok vagina1, i 'BELIEVE' you.
Thank you Mr.Messiah. Now that you saved everyone here please fuck off to your successful projects like "Electroneum "
vegaed1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:47:10 PM

Ye after the scam was exposed none of these 'BELIEVERS' (whatever the fuck that means) dissappeared just like the 'devs'.

Thank you Mr.Messiah. Now that you saved everyone here please fuck off to your successful projects like "Electroneum "

LOL. This poor bastard is making my day.  Grin Grin Grin
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:50:32 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 08:20:15 PM by DraGonD

some of us are believers.  You can go buy slow , high cost bitcoin for 7000 dollars if u want.  OR you can get in early on the ebtc rocket.

I'm not sure if you're naive or stupid, but here it goes.

Your beliefs mean nothing to greedy people. With your 'beliefs' you are nothing more than a juicy sheep for the greedy big bad wolves.

Bitcoin was the FIRST, and it will rise in price upwards. eBTC has nothing to do with BTC. Ethereum has it's own platform where anybody can create a TOKEN and call it anyname they want. eBTC has nothing to do with Ethereum and USES it's platform.

SHOW ME ONE THING EBTC BRINGS TO THE TABLE. ONE ORIGINAL THOUGHT. ONE REAL WORLD USE. JUST ONE.
mayssam

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:58:15 PM

some of us are believers.  You can go buy slow , high cost bitcoin for 7000 dollars if u want.  OR you can get in early on the ebtc rocket.

I'm not sure if your are naive or stupid, but here it goes.

Your beliefs mean nothing to greedy people. With your 'beliefs' you are nothing more than a juicy sheep for the greedy big bad wolves.

Bitcoin was the FIRST, and it will rise in price upwards. eBTC has nothing to do with BTC. Ethereum has it's own platform where anybody can create a TOKEN and call it anyname they want. eBTC has nothing to do with Ethereum and USES it's platform.

SHOW ME ONE THING EBTC BRINGS TO THE TABLE. ONE ORIGINAL THOUGHT. ONE REAL WORLD USE. JUST ONE.
Yeah better believe in DraGonD. He is not a regular Dragon , he is a cryptosmartassDragon. He knows what he is doing , you don't. Grin Grin
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:59:18 PM

All the other clones came and failed.  Ebtc had so much success that a lot of people try to imitate the airdrop tactic.  Ebtc sretains value and is at minimum 10 cents pretty much  each already and its new.

Over 350 pages in a month.  The airdrop dumpers are long gone and people have their money in this because they believe in ebtc.

-Bitcoin was called a scam and still is by some people so consider that.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

BITCOIN was a UNIQUE project that started the CRYPTO concept! Are you for real??

350 pages yes, HAVE YOU READ THEM ALL? 22 pages of that belongs to in-house shill vagina1.

Were you born yesterday? Have you missed the BIG scam exit the supposed 'dev' made? How many pages do you think that was? How many people can you read that was burned?

But yeah, 'community' is growing  Roll Eyes

Ahhhh we pist you of pumpkin. Now run along princess mommy is calling you  LOL ebtc will succeed!!!!

Are you going to answer my question or act like a stupid bitch?

One thing, only ONE thing that makes eBTC better than BTC & Ethereum without using anything from both. eBTC is completely dependant on ETH, without ETH no eBTC.
Anyone can make a token and call it whatever they like, and they still do (how do you think new ebtc was created? NEW TOKEN!)  but it still doesn't change the fact that token does not offer anything new or workable, besides, pump&dumps, Scams or trading.

Only pumpkin here is you and getting all emotional that you have absolutely NO connection to besides owning some.
mayssam

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:01:06 PM

some of us are believers.  You can go buy slow , high cost bitcoin for 7000 dollars if u want.  OR you can get in early on the ebtc rocket.

Yeah better believe in DraGonD. He is not a regular Dragon , he is a cryptosmartassDragon. He knows what he is doing , you don't. Grin Grin

LOL he's the dragon's dick!
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin LOOOOOL that was great.
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:02:06 PM

Again, fuck off fAG, i don't swing that way. Go please your 'masters'.

WTF does Electroneum do with anything? Whether that'S a scam or legit, at LEAST THEY HAVE, CREATED AND OWN THEIR OWN BLOCKCHAIN and STARTED FROM SCRATCH WHILE OFFERING SOMETHING UNIQUE.

DOES THAT CONCEPT ESCAPE YOU FAG??
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:09:28 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 08:22:19 PM by DraGonD

Act like a child, you'll be treated like a child. Act like a bitch, you will be treated like a bitch.
Your idiotic wordplay don't work with me little boy.
You and your vagina buddy made it clear what ebtc really is.

Here is a warning to newcomers. If you have anything to say about eBTC, use a platform controlled by 3rd party like here or twitter, not like telegram where they can mute or ban you for simple questions. There are 5-10 resident shills there, acting like gatekeepers, and people like 'endaiin' who CREATED this ANN page, supposedly for mythical 'satoshi21'  Roll Eyes

BTW, i'm not going anywhere fag. I own this shit token, therefor i have every right to say whatever the fuck i want.
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

Hey vagina, stop posting posts written by other people highlighting benefits of ETHEREUM. Are you stupid? serious question.
cryptomania2018

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:24:19 PM

Just learned there was no real ebtc swap,
according to googling ethereum blockchain.

The old ebtc contract will be on the blockchain forever.
The new ebtc contract is just another contract they made
and the swap was their marketing ploy to resell
another batch of tokens. This is why all those that
owned the old ebtc still own them and are trading
them still.

It doesn't matter if the old ebtc is delisted anywhere
and why it continues to be traded on etherdelta now, as
it will be on the blockchain forever and they cannot be
deleted or burned (as they lied to you again), which was
only their marketing ploy to deceive everyone again.

You all be lied to again.

ebtc is all lies and deception from day one.

Google it.
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:24:47 PM

Anyone reading this thread and wondering why it has over 300+ pages, just look above and see the resident shills and their usual activity.

Nothing in substance to say, Can't defend the shit token they're having orgasms over, only insults.

DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:25:43 PM

Just learned there was no real ebtc swap,
according to googling ethereum blockchain.

The old ebtc contract will be on the blockchain forever.
The new ebtc contract is just another contract they made
and the swap was their marketing ploy to resell
another batch of tokens. This is why all those that
owned the old ebtc still own them and are trading
them still.

It doesn't matter if the old ebtc is delisted anywhere
and why it continues to be traded on etherdelta now, as
it will be on the blockchain forever and they cannot be
deleted or burned (as they lied to you again), which was
only their marketing ploy to deceive everyone again.

You all be lied to again.

ebtc is all lies and deception from day one.

Google it.

That's it Crypto. That is it. The old token is still being traded and can be traded forever.
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: