Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
demoncity

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

I'm a supporter of ebtc at the begining , but now i have to say goodbye . However , i still keep small amount of ebtc as souvenir . For eprx , i hold all amount i got and wait for further development . Good luck !
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dam08059

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

I put a big money in the ebitcoin on kucoin. now it's divided by 4, I lost a lot but I believe in their project and it's not because it loses a partner that everything is over.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

@Official Announcement About Proxy Split@
We did not talk bad about the Proxy team nor will we. At the outset after their ICO, we connected with them and thought they would fit perfectly into our ecosystem; they would provide a wallet. They helped us with this so we helped them – with marketing, promotion, etc. Over the last few weeks, questions were raised regarding security of the wallet, but sincerely none of their devs acknowledged those concerns. We’re not saying they were security issues, but rather questions regarding security. The communication was unfortunately somehow one-sided. Thereafter, we had realized that we had been recommending a wallet to our community of which we have no insights. Several attempts to have a conference call sincerely failed.

At this point, our Team agreed to go separate ways, and to end the partnership civilly, since we did not want to confuse our holders or damage either team’s reputation in any way. Well, it turns out that the separation was not executed with the best intentions by Proxy. We are really sorry for this and apologize for all the confusion.

Anyhow, we do try to see the good things. We have now woken up, and will make our own wallet which we can ensure everything is secured and we have control, since we have the responsibility toward you, our investors. We’ve hired a professional Team for this as well we have professionals in our core team who are setting up a secure server infrastructure that will be needed.

Due to all dramas, we are no longer willing to spend our time, money or ideas as volunteers, or get treated poorly by people, for whom we contribute. Besides the fact that we’re tired of being called “scam”, “copycat”, and have even been rejected from top exchanges on the basis that we seem to be ‘stealing’ Bitcoin’s name.

This is why we, the core team that built up all in the last five months, are departing from the eBitcoin Foundation and letting the old guys go with eBTC and the “community-driven” idea. Our project has found the need to operate outside the inefficient model of a community token, but we still believe in the decentralized importance of a community in the cryptosphere and therefore are aiming to use this new, more efficient model to help projects and associated communities. We are stepping out to gain the ability to operate a truly supportive service for all under one umbrella that provides the guidance that many lack. It is driving us to be a propeller and validator for projects by connecting services and ideas with the masses while pursuing a peaceful, transparent future.

Rest assured, we will take with us all that we have built since its inception, rebrand, and create a new token, backed with a very strong and sustainable business infrastructure. We’ll have our own wallet, merchant gateway, learning platform, and will be launching even more new services very soon, where we will generate profits. All important details including how the new tokens will be allocated for major exchange listings, advisors, marketing/ business/ technical developments, among the team members, and those for the public will be shared soon.

Many of you have been inquiring daily about why we have been so silent in the last weeks. We have been working hard behind the scenes strategizing on how best to transfer to the new token and feel responsible for all of you who continue to believe in us. We will not disregard and just leave you behind. As such, we are still looking for a way to help you benfit in the future. In order to offer those who wish to follow and support us the best possible benefits as we move on and transition to a business-driven model, we’d like to request your ideas on how we could allow you to easily transition with us and the new token?

This move will also allow us to compensate those with tokens frozen in EtherDelta, which we’ve been wanting to do for so long. For those tokens and other smart contracts, we have allocated the leftover ePRX tokens from the airdrop. Now it’s on you, the Community, to make suggestions.

even if it was the situation which highly doubts on that, it must have been announced before not now
there were many questions started before this stupid airdrop which was damaging this project and all dev were quite about that and just ban questioners from tg, changing group, split in team, then seems to end scam ideas from partnership or maybe like what yobit does to earn more from kids funds !

unfortunately it might be a little late now to start recovering any reputation
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:58:12 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 11:11:40 AM by easyrimka

@Official Announcement About Proxy Split@
We did not talk bad about the Proxy team nor will we. At the outset after their ICO, we connected with them and thought they would fit perfectly into our ecosystem; they would provide a wallet. They helped us with this so we helped them – with marketing, promotion, etc. Over the last few weeks, questions were raised regarding security of the wallet, but sincerely none of their devs acknowledged those concerns. We’re not saying they were security issues, but rather questions regarding security. The communication was unfortunately somehow one-sided. Thereafter, we had realized that we had been recommending a wallet to our community of which we have no insights. Several attempts to have a conference call sincerely failed.

At this point, our Team agreed to go separate ways, and to end the partnership civilly, since we did not want to confuse our holders or damage either team’s reputation in any way. Well, it turns out that the separation was not executed with the best intentions by Proxy. We are really sorry for this and apologize for all the confusion.

Anyhow, we do try to see the good things. We have now woken up, and will make our own wallet which we can ensure everything is secured and we have control, since we have the responsibility toward you, our investors. We’ve hired a professional Team for this as well we have professionals in our core team who are setting up a secure server infrastructure that will be needed.

Due to all dramas, we are no longer willing to spend our time, money or ideas as volunteers, or get treated poorly by people, for whom we contribute. Besides the fact that we’re tired of being called “scam”, “copycat”, and have even been rejected from top exchanges on the basis that we seem to be ‘stealing’ Bitcoin’s name.

This is why we, the core team that built up all in the last five months, are departing from the eBitcoin Foundation and letting the old guys go with eBTC and the “community-driven” idea. Our project has found the need to operate outside the inefficient model of a community token, but we still believe in the decentralized importance of a community in the cryptosphere and therefore are aiming to use this new, more efficient model to help projects and associated communities. We are stepping out to gain the ability to operate a truly supportive service for all under one umbrella that provides the guidance that many lack. It is driving us to be a propeller and validator for projects by connecting services and ideas with the masses while pursuing a peaceful, transparent future.

Rest assured, we will take with us all that we have built since its inception, rebrand, and create a new token, backed with a very strong and sustainable business infrastructure. We’ll have our own wallet, merchant gateway, learning platform, and will be launching even more new services very soon, where we will generate profits. All important details including how the new tokens will be allocated for major exchange listings, advisors, marketing/ business/ technical developments, among the team members, and those for the public will be shared soon.

Many of you have been inquiring daily about why we have been so silent in the last weeks. We have been working hard behind the scenes strategizing on how best to transfer to the new token and feel responsible for all of you who continue to believe in us. We will not disregard and just leave you behind. As such, we are still looking for a way to help you benfit in the future. In order to offer those who wish to follow and support us the best possible benefits as we move on and transition to a business-driven model, we’d like to request your ideas on how we could allow you to easily transition with us and the new token?

This move will also allow us to compensate those with tokens frozen in EtherDelta, which we’ve been wanting to do for so long. For those tokens and other smart contracts, we have allocated the leftover ePRX tokens from the airdrop. Now it’s on you, the Community, to make suggestions.

i dont understand, what is going on ? is this the end of EBTC ??
Mintycash

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:03:15 PM
Merited by sheenarif (1)

The situation is too convoluted at the moment! I have supported eBTC in the past given its great potential, but right now I can't!
I would suggest investors to use extreme caution! If the dust settles and I am wrong I will come here and apologize but for the time being that's my opinion!
endaiin (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

ebitcoin not only a coin, ebitcoin is a community...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2210565.msg22270111#msg22270111
Bit Gobblin

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

Hang in there guys..All crypto's are down now and ready for change. Looks like it will all be going in that direction soon.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

Hang in there guys..All crypto's are down now and ready for change. Looks like it will all be going in that direction soon.

did you read the statement of dev's ? they are leaving EBTC project .
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

did you read the statement of dev's ? they are leaving EBTC project .

Thats not good.... I wonder why they are leaving? I remember when this first came out and they took it over after it was a dead project

Kanzleramt

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 06:46:20 PM by Kanzleramt

Guys,

due to token swap, offered by devs who are wants to leave, please check the new and independent community channel of eBTC: https://t.me/eBTC_ICC

There is a document pinned at the top and it is worth to read, before you vote for or against swap. Dev-group is deleting it immediately to avoid attention of the community in their group.

Best,

Curtis
jojodacordial

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

Guys,

due to token swap, offered by devs who are wants to leave, please check the new and independent community channel of eBTC: https://t.me/eBTC_ICC

There is a document pinned at the top and it is worth to read, before you vote for or against swap. Dev-group is deleting it immediately to avoid attention of the community in their group.

Best,

Curtis

Hey, if the token swap does happen, and my wallet is not synced but I sent my tokens without seeing the amount, would I still be able to get my tokens swapped? My token wallets take forever to fully sync.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:02:10 PM

The situation is too convoluted at the moment! I have supported eBTC in the past given its great potential, but right now I can't!
I would suggest investors to use extreme caution! If the dust settles and I am wrong I will come here and apologize but for the time being that's my opinion!

Yep, too much drama and intrigue on this project.
This is why the price of eBTC keeps dropping when market conditions start to rise.
And I do not want to linger in here.

I'm out
Good luck everyone
hotbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

I'm generally surprised that the project is still interesting to us. Most of the projects, which we talked about a lot in the summer, are now generally of no interest to anyone.
IvicaIbiza

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:21:34 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 01:30:23 PM by IvicaIbiza

Guys,

Best,

Curtis

I just want to remind those who consider swapping ebtc for Gio's new token that Gio and his followers have created a totally worthless ecosystem for ebtc -- all partnerships represent only free advertising for the so-called partners and they never offered any benefit to ebtc holders.

Above that 4 partners left the ecosystem: a) BLUE - they called ebtc a scam and terminated the partnership even before it began, b) Mark Space because they refused to obey to Gio's dictatorial commands, c) Moxy because their ICO did not reach the necessary soft cap and most recently d) Proxy Card for reasons which I don't know.

How could a reasonable person expect that such lame ducks will produce anything better for their new coin? They will not create any success because they don't have the brain necessary -- and they delivered the proofs that this statement is true.

Therefore the only reasonable decision for current ebtc investors can be to stay with ebtc and give the new team a chance to develop a true community coin.

Don't participate in the swap and join the new channel: https://t.me/eBTC_ICC !!

Malek17

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:48:13 AM

Ebitcoin believers be careful following GIO and his team and be careful giving you ebitcoin for his worthless planned new token there has been too much Drama lately and clear SIGNS OF A scam ,new Independent ebitcoin telegram group: https://t.me/eBTC_ICC with support from the original ebitcoin old telegram group ,they working on getting new team,if you a real believer for ebitcoin join the new independent telegram group who care about ebitcoin
cimbomskr

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:19:49 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 04:56:48 AM by cimbomskr

Ebitcoin believers be careful following GIO and his team and be careful giving you ebitcoin for his worthless planned new token there has been too much Drama lately and clear SIGNS OF A scam ,new Independent ebitcoin telegram group: https://t.me/eBTC_ICC with support from the original ebitcoin old telegram group ,they working on getting new team,if you a real believer for ebitcoin join the new independent telegram group who care about ebitcoin

Thank you for the info . hope no one will follow the person/people  who is/are leaving this project and making investors lose a lot of money and left the project alone until the new team arrives . Looks like their ego is bigger than project and investors. I dont see any reason to follow them since they already showed us that they dont care about the investors.

I hope ebtc  will get new team very quick.I would like to see improvements on this nice project.

Also this coin needs rebranding as well. The name makes this coin looks bad ( kind of)
Mintycash

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

I'm generally surprised that the project is still interesting to us. Most of the projects, which we talked about a lot in the summer, are now generally of no interest to anyone.
The drama and suspense keeps it alive!  Grin People love the drama and the gambling... Crypto Coronation Street junkies!
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:11:06 PM

no news about EBTC in the future Sad, the price is fantastic down the cliff
hopefully in 1 year later Ebtc again glance at the community a lot
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

no news about EBTC in the future Sad, the price is fantastic down the cliff
hopefully in 1 year later Ebtc again glance at the community a lot

If you have mind to keep hold this token for a year than you are looking potential into this project. If this will survive for long term than it will get more people in so let us see what happen next.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

When you realize that this is the father of all ERC-20 Shit coin. The shittest coin of them all. The gullibility/stupidity in the crypto space never cease to amaze. The fact this piece of shit still has any spine left make me shiver with doubt that the human race is ready for the changes that financial cryptography will initiate.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: