Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48591 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:11:53 AM

Cool!post video i see somewhere its nice one 👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:27:41 AM

Cool!post video i see somewhere its nice one 👍🏼

Hi DXB Smiley

Was just on the mission to do exactly that Smiley

Here is our video that we just released: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_34RPOviQso

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 10:10:32 AM

Meet our endorser: Roberto Carlos https://medium.com/sportyfi/meet-our-endorsers-roberto-carlos-9e2fb028804

S3cco

Activity: 2025
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:55:55 PM

Bitcoin Garden: SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos
https://bitcoingarden.org/sportyfi-decentralized-sports-investment-start-endorsed-soccer-superstar-roberto-carlos/

London-based tech start-up SportyFi look for the back of the net with an innovative blockchain-based financing ecosystem. SportyFi will launch the Smart Manager Platform and the SportyFi Professional Fund, which will enable donations, detailed sponsorship smart contracts of various types, as well as complex investment smart contracts, where an athlete, a club or another sports organization will offer a long-term deal for a share of future income or other revenue stream in exchange for an upfront cash injection. This will surely address many of the liquidity issues present in the sports industry today.

The platform will enable a wider community to invest in sport, an industry worth USD 620 billion with constant growth. By disrupting the existing model for financing participants in sport, SportyFi will open a new chapter in the sports industry, democratizing sports investment. The platform is already in development and on schedule for a Q1 2018 launch.

Supported by a team which includes legendary international footballer Roberto Carlos, along with Olympians, NBA players, and Sports Officials, SportyFi looks set with the right backing to smash world records in disruptive technologies, and bring the right opportunities to the players that truly need them the most...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
cryptofreak0911

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:09:40 AM

Sportyfi is defenetly the number one ico on my list.. it allready has some big names of sport like Roberto Carlos and even more are about to support sportyfi. Make sure you don't miss this one guys Wink
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

Sportyfi is defenetly the number one ico on my list.. it allready has some big names of sport like Roberto Carlos and even more are about to support sportyfi. Make sure you don't miss this one guys Wink

Yeah true its good one for sure! Love old days of Roberto Carlos when he plsy forBrasil 👍🏼 The Legend!
Btw i have 2 kids in sport so i see they can use it layer for sure 😜 Buy i think i willbe able to help thrm anyway since i am in crypto from 2009🏆

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Th0rest

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:31:16 AM

Definitely an ICO with content. But due to flood of ICO's all over crypto environment and 90% of investments being in the business just for flipping I am not sure about this one.
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:32:17 AM

Hi cryptofreak0911,

We are very glad that you like what we do. Stay tuned this is just the beginning  Grin

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:42:14 AM

Yeah true its good one for sure! Love old days of Roberto Carlos when he plsy forBrasil 👍🏼 The Legend!
Btw i have 2 kids in sport so i see they can use it layer for sure 😜 Buy i think i willbe able to help thrm anyway since i am in crypto from 2009🏆

Your kids are lucky that you will be able to help your kids by your own  Smiley
But the majority of kinds of this world are unfortunately not so lucky. And this is why we do what we do - to help the unlucky ones.

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:57:58 AM

Definitely an ICO with content. But due to flood of ICO's all over crypto environment and 90% of investments being in the business just for flipping I am not sure about this one.

Hi Th0rest, and welcome to the discussion Smiley

We are glad that you see the content in what we do. Sure, there are many ICOs out there right now. But we are confident that exactly due to the content we offer - being the first truly "sports" ICO, solving the main issue in the world of young athletes, SportyFi will be a success. We are further confident that we will succeed also due to the structure of our SPF Token, being genuine utility token with tangible value (entry ticket into the sports micro-financing world, having DAO function within the SportyFi Professional Fund). An important part of SportyFi's success will also be its ability to show that we have great access to the world of sports. This is shown by the great support of the sports community already at this point in time (our Sports Advisers and Ambassadors are top athletes or ex top athletes, e.g. FIFA world cup winner, NBA player, top athletes from winter sports, etc). And as noted above, in the days to come, we will reveal new partners, endorsers, ambassadors and advisers coming from the world of top professional sports. So stay tuned - you wont be disappointed and we will show you that we are not just another ICO Smiley

Crypto Tanya

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:49:33 AM

Any new coverage of SportyFi ICO, any new supporters?
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:37:23 PM

I am sure more founders will advertise this great project more new supporters will come to support sportyfi

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:48:46 PM

Hi Tanya,

Beside our current Ambassadors/Advisors, such as Noriaki Kasai (a Legend in ski jumping from Japan), Primoz Brezec (former NBA player and currently a scout of an NBA team), Savo Milosevic (ex football player of Parma, Aston Villa, and Espanyol, now vice-president of Serbian football association), and quite some more, we are just on the edge of releasing a Partner of SportyFi, a sports association, who covers  - just a hint - the last European champions. So, stay tuned!

Simon

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:58:05 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 09:33:06 AM by SportyFi

And here is some latest media coverage:

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/sportyfi-sports-investment-start-endorsed-soccer-superstar-roberto-carlos/78379

Crypto Tanya

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:01:20 PM

I am certainly staying tuned!  Smiley
shaggynew

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:14:24 PM

It will be definitely the Best ever ICO in the sports industry. Waiting impatienly!
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:22:36 PM

It will be definitely the Best ever ICO in the sports industry. Waiting impatienly!

Hi shaggynew, thanks for the support! Our goal is to make the best decentralized sports ecosystem. We are working around the clock to meet your expectations.

7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:30:44 PM

Very interesting project.

I have 2 questions:
1.What does this means (token distribution): 5% Future incentives for fast growth

2.Two pillars of Sportify:

Smart manager platform: If I understand this correctly this will be platform in which you will be able (as individual, small investor) to choose from different athlets (by checking their past successes , age, previous clubs…) and then finance them with SPF tokens. Correct? How will I be sure that I will make profit if this athlete, club, organisation will succeed, any contract signed?

Proffesional fund: This will be fund in which anyone could invest, but not specifically on one athlete/team/organisation? This funds will be managed by who (SportyFi?) and with help of professianall advisory board they will invest in most perspective athlete/team/organisation?

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:11:22 PM

Very interesting project.

I have 2 questions:
1.What does this means (token distribution): 5% Future incentives for fast growth

2.Two pillars of Sportify:

Smart manager platform: If I understand this correctly this will be platform in which you will be able (as individual, small investor) to choose from different athlets (by checking their past successes , age, previous clubs…) and then finance them with SPF tokens. Correct? How will I be sure that I will make profit if this athlete, club, organisation will succeed, any contract signed?

Proffesional fund: This will be fund in which anyone could invest, but not specifically on one athlete/team/organisation? This funds will be managed by who (SportyFi?) and with help of professianall advisory board they will invest in most perspective athlete/team/organisation?

Thanks 7jaka7! Very glad that you like our project!

As to your questions:
Ad1) 5% of tokens are teserved as incentives for future important partnerships. We intend to become no.1 sports financing platform and we intend to do it very quckly. We are of the opinion that a business partner is always more focused and goal oriented if it gets a portion of the ecosystem. We already have two partnerships with well renewed associations/foundations - will reveal them soon Smiley

Ad2) You are fully correct as to the functioning of the Smart Manager Platform. The conjunction between an investor and an athlete will be a smart contract signed over our platform. So, the answer to your wuestion is: yes, there will be a contract signed - a smart one Smiley

As to the SportyFi Professional Fund: all funds invested during the Crowdsale over USD 9 million will be alocated to the Fund. The “backoffice” of SportyFi will search for perspective athletes, prepare files and info for the Advisory Board, where the selection proces will be done on a professional level. If the professional Advisory Board will evaluate that an athlete is a perspective one, the board will propose such an athlete to go to a DAO  voting. So the final say whether an investment into a particular athlete shoul happen, will be in the hands of SPF tokenholders. 70% of the profit generated by the fund will be reinvested by purchasing SPF tokens on market and reinvesting them into future perspective athletes.

Hope this clarifies your questions  Smiley

Simon

Crypto Tanya

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:31:03 AM

Can you explain (in short) token usage on your future platform?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: