Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:48:30 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 07:54:25 PM by SportyFi

Can you explain (in short) token usage on your future platform?

Hi Crypto Tanya,

Sure, glad to explain a bit about this:

Our Smart Manager platform has two main pillars, the Investment Module and the Donations Module.

Within the Smart Maneger Module the token usage will be as follows:
»» Investments within the Investment Module will strictly be limited to SPF Token (SPF Tokens will thus be the only available currency for making investments, representing the “entry
ticket” into the world of individual-based sports investment);
»» To purchase support from SportyFi in relation to investment campaign strategy and
networking (this means that SportyFi will offer additional professional advisory services, while basic consulting and guiding will be free of charge for the ones opening a profile and accepting donations);
»» To purchase special features, such as the “Featured section” or the “Hot pick” and similar, which will bring additional attention to the ones making investment campaigns.

Within the Donations Module the token usage will be as follows:
»» to make donations (to athletes, sports organizations, clubs and similar);
»» to purchase support from SportyFi in relation to profile management and campaign strategy (this means that SportyFi will offer additional professional advisory services, while basic consulting and guiding will be free of charge for the ones opening a profile and accepting donations);
»» to purchase special features, such as the “Featured section” or “Hot pick” and similar features, which will bring additional attention to the ones making donations campaigns.

This is the current basic "token usage" scheme, while during the detailed platform development phase additional token usage schemes will be added (we already have certain ideas how to develop current basic "token usage" scheme even further, e.g. implementation of secondary market, where SPF Token will play the crucial role, and similar).

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:51:08 PM

I'm very excited I found this thread. Never heard about the idea like this. Roberto Carlos is my the only one favourite football player of all time.
Unfortunetaly I have no money to invest for now. But I will be truly supporting you if there will any bounty campaign.
BTW you need anyway to spread the word about your project everywhere we can!
Also If you are going to do bounty I want to translate your stuff into Russian. Believe me there will be a lot of supporters from Russia.
I want to contribute as much as i can in those kind of projects.
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

Our CEO is speaking and presenting our project at EU BLOCKCHAIN MEETUP today. You can livestream the entire meetup programm at facebbok - under the fb profile NoordungHub.

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

Here is also the link to the livestream video. Marko will be up within the next hour: https://www.facebook.com/noordunghub/videos/1906429229673131/

alexluthor

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

I'd like to reserve portuguese translation, when bounty available. Good Luck!

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:45:15 AM

I'd like to reserve portuguese translation, when bounty available. Good Luck!

Hi alexluthor,

At the moment we do not plan to have any bounties. We will post here if this will change.

Crypto Tanya

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

Can you explain a little bit more about why your platform will be more transparent than current financing in sports?
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:35:28 PM

Can you explain a little bit more about why your platform will be more transparent than current financing in sports?

Hi Crypto Tanya, thanks for the question.

Current financing in sport is not transparent at all. Top 10 (or maybe 15) biggest sports agencies control the good majority of the market. While we believe that the major advantage of SportyFi is not so much in full transparency (while SportyFi platform will be fully transparent as it will run on open sourced platform of Ethereum, this might not be the biggest added value at all), but in the ability to interconnect athletes, clubs and other sports organizations on one side, with fans and other sport enthusiasts (small investor). It will be the first crowd-micro financing platform in sports and thus constituting a completely new sub-industry.

As Vitalik said in his interview with Naval Ravikant (at TechCrunch), one of the best applications of Ethereum platform is exactly in crowdfunding (you can watch the entire interview titled Decentralizing Everything here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CBrVXjDNBU, while the relevant part is somewhere from minute 8 onward).

Current financing in sports (from an athlete's perspective) works somehow like this: (i) you have to be extremely talented, (ii) you (or your parents) need to know the right people and (iii) you need to have a tremendous amount of luck. Having just item (i) above, is almost never enough. While talent should be the only important measure, it almost never is. Which is why many talented athletes have to cancel their careers due to luck of funding.

Current financing in sports (from fan's or small investor's perspective) works somehow like this: you cannot participate.

SportyFi will create a platform where the above participants (e.g. athletes on one side and small investors on the other) will be able to "meet". Naturally, also athletes campaigning on the SportyFi platform will have to convince their future "investors" with their talent, while SportyFi will completely eliminate item (ii) above (regardless of who you know, you will be able to participate on SportyFi platform), while item (iii) will surely still be present (as in any matter in life, but surely it will be less important).

What is also important to mention in regard to SportyFi Platform (transparency-wise) is that the options that are currently available (and that will be available in the future with the development of blockchain technology) are limitless, e.g. the funds raised by an athlete can be put on escrow and released in tranches, while investors might perform a DAO voting whether an athlete adequately  performed in the previous period, while the next tranche will be released only in case the investors will confirm the release (otherwise, in case of under-performance of an athlete, the funds will be returned to the investors, etc).

To sum up, SportyFi will:
- be a fully transparent ecosystem, run on Ethereum open source platform, with clear rules and everybody will be able to check how the funds are raised, how much each athlete (club,...) raised, while it will also be possible to monitor how the funds are being spent; and
- introduce a completely new crowd micro-financing sub-industry, which was not possible and available before the advent of blockchain.

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:08:25 PM

Hi everybody,

A lot is happening here at SportyFi lately. We are very proud that the Slovenian Basketball Association actively supported our cause. On their Facebook profile they wrote: "Sportyfi is a platform, the fruit of the slovenian knowledge, in developing many known names from the world of sport, including Primož Brezec, as well as superstar superstar. The Sportyfi will allow young athletes all over the world to gain financial resources in the key stages of their careers, so that they can maximum their talent and their work. At Košarkarska Zveza Slovenije, we share the project as partners, and we will contribute to our expertise. https://sportyfi.io".". https://www.facebook.com/koszveza/photos/a.173622325992061.34601.172841189403508/1618250328195913/

In addition, Robert Kranjec, a ski jumper and Winter Olimpic Games (Salt Lake City, 2002) bronze medal holder wrote on Facebook: "You can’t describe the feeling of jumping of a ski-flying ramp. I’ve been able to feel it many times – but only because I am a pro athlete. Therefore, I support SportyFi, because I believe more young athletes will be able to jump over the hurdles of becoming a pro and will be able to dedicate themselves to becoming better in their respective sport. www.sportyfi.io". https://www.facebook.com/RobertKranjec/posts/10156059070034396

Nevertheless, Jernej Damjan, another ski jumper and 2005 FIS Nordic World Ski Championships  bronze medal holder wrote: "I support SportyFi!!! Finally something good for all young athletes who want to succeed! I know how hard it is for a young athlete to come to professional level. For many it is mission impossible. I hope we together can help them so they can one day live their sports dreams.". https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1721289327883948&id=125689300777300

We are very proud of the support we got from the bast and current professional athletes, who all know how hard it is at the beginning of a sport career. And who apparently all see the great potential in the SportyFi's project.

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:35:21 PM

We also have some new media coverage to share:

- an Article in Cryptocinsnews titled: "This Platform Enables Professional Athletes Raise Funds to Finance Their Careers" https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/platform-enables-professional-athletes-raise-funds-finance-careers/

- an Article in CryptoCurry titled: "Blockchain Technology’s Power In The Sports Industry" http://cryptocurry.com/news/blockchain-technologys-power-sports-industry/

- an Article in Coingarden titled "SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos" https://themerkle.com/sportyfi-decentralized-sports-investment-start-up-endorsed-by-soccer-superstar-roberto-carlos/

- an article in Insidebitcoins http://insidebitcoins.com/news/sportyfi-sports-investment-start-endorsed-soccer-superstar-roberto-carlos/78379

- an Article in chain-finance.com titled: "Decentralised Sports Investment to Benefit Athletes" http://www.chain-finance.com/2017/10/17/decentralised-sports-investment-to-benefit-athletes/

DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:17:53 PM

Hi everybody,

A lot is happening here at SportyFi lately. We are very proud that the Slovenian Basketball Association actively supported our cause. On their Facebook profile they wrote: "Sportyfi is a platform, the fruit of the slovenian knowledge, in developing many known names from the world of sport, including Primož Brezec, as well as superstar superstar. The Sportyfi will allow young athletes all over the world to gain financial resources in the key stages of their careers, so that they can maximum their talent and their work. At Košarkarska Zveza Slovenije, we share the project as partners, and we will contribute to our expertise. https://sportyfi.io".". https://www.facebook.com/koszveza/photos/a.173622325992061.34601.172841189403508/1618250328195913/

In addition, Robert Kranjec, a ski jumper and Winter Olimpic Games (Salt Lake City, 2002) bronze medal holder wrote on Facebook: "You can’t describe the feeling of jumping of a ski-flying ramp. I’ve been able to feel it many times – but only because I am a pro athlete. Therefore, I support SportyFi, because I believe more young athletes will be able to jump over the hurdles of becoming a pro and will be able to dedicate themselves to becoming better in their respective sport. www.sportyfi.io". https://www.facebook.com/RobertKranjec/posts/10156059070034396

Nevertheless, Jernej Damjan, another ski jumper and 2005 FIS Nordic World Ski Championships  bronze medal holder wrote: "I support SportyFi!!! Finally something good for all young athletes who want to succeed! I know how hard it is for a young athlete to come to professional level. For many it is mission impossible. I hope we together can help them so they can one day live their sports dreams.". https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1721289327883948&id=125689300777300

We are very proud of the support we got from the bast and current professional athletes, who all know how hard it is at the beginning of a sport career. And who apparently all see the great potential in the SportyFi's project.

Wow! Amazing to see so much profesional sportsmans support your project!
Congratulation 👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:32:36 PM

Wow! Amazing to see so much profesional sportsmans support your project!
Congratulation 👍🏼

Hi Dxb, yes indeed, it is amazing. We are very proud as it confirms we are on exactly the right path here! Thanks!

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:03:31 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 01:54:41 PM by wizmo

Project looks promising and unique. This will surely change the future of sports I can't wait for token crowd sale to start and to get 10% bonus as well. Are you guys on Instagram?
Crypto Tanya

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:28:09 AM

We read that you have been endorsed by Basketball Federation of Slovenia: https://twitter.com/sportyfi_io/status/922767176842477568 - home of European basketball champions. Good job! How do they see SportyFi, how can SportyFi help with attracting new talents? 
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:54:09 AM

SPORTYFI  |  WHITEPAPER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM

Project looks promising and unique. This will surely change the future of sports I can't wait for token crowd sale to start and to get 10% bonus as well. Are you guys on Instagram?

Thanks for the support wizmo! Yes, we have Instagram account as well - but at the moment it is not really in use and not our communication channel.

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:19:20 AM

We read that you have been endorsed by Basketball Federation of Slovenia: https://twitter.com/sportyfi_io/status/922767176842477568 - home of European basketball champions. Good job! How do they see SportyFi, how can SportyFi help with attracting new talents? 

Hi Tanya and thanks!

As we spoke with them they immediately saw that the partnership will be mutually beneficial. While SportyFi platform will be beneficial for the Slovenian Basketball Association in the sense that it will potentially increase the pool of professional athletes - basketball players (as more athletes will have the required funding and more of them can thus become a pro player). Namely, even training basketball costs a lot of money (equipment, travel money, accommodation abroad, camps, etc) and also in basketball, many players finish their career prematurely due to lack of funding. On the other hand, the Association will be able to offer valuable advice to SportyFi when it comes to the Smart Manager Platform and to the SportyFi Professional Fund. So, based on mutual benefits we can offer each other, we entered into a long term partnership.

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:52:11 PM

Nice project with good team and idea!

I will inverting

Thanks Stan for the support!

We will also use this opportunity to announce yet another Ambassador of SportyFi, Mr. Edin Dzeko, ex Manchester City, Wolfsburg and Roma football player. As he wrote on his FB profile: "That's it! SportyFi platform will offer young and talented athletes the chance to fulfill their dreams regardless of their economic status. That's why I am happy to support this project!". https://www.facebook.com/edindzeko/posts/1658032674254782
We are very proud that Edin supports SportyFi.

geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:52:39 PM

Hi

Yesterday my friend Noriaki Kasai told me about SportyYFi  i read all and i think it is promising project.

Noriaki is also sports advisor of SportyFi  i see   at   https://medium.com/sportyfi/our-sports-advisors-d445077fdad2

Now at the right time on right place - funding with ICO - CRYPTO is really great!

I think it will be successfull on long term.

Is there we can try your platform?

So i can test it and then decide how much to invest

Thank you
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:59:46 PM

I like sports!  i was checking today ICO BENCH in sport categories

https://icobench.com/ico/sportyfi

it is first #1 ranking  and video presentation is clearly enough so i understand what you will make

How much is low cap  and hard cap?
Crypto Tanya

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:02:17 PM

Hi Tanya and thanks!

As we spoke with them they immediately saw that the partnership will be mutually beneficial. While SportyFi platform will be beneficial for the Slovenian Basketball Association in the sense that it will potentially increase the pool of professional athletes - basketball players (as more athletes will have the required funding and more of them can thus become a pro player). Namely, even training basketball costs a lot of money (equipment, travel money, accommodation abroad, camps, etc) and also in basketball, many players finish their career prematurely due to lack of funding. On the other hand, the Association will be able to offer valuable advice to SportyFi when it comes to the Smart Manager Platform and to the SportyFi Professional Fund. So, based on mutual benefits we can offer each other, we entered into a long term partnership.

Great! Really good news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: