Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48598 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto_maniac7

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:45:08 PM

Okay maybe I went in the right sport... what about F1. A lot of money in there too ? I see you all are football fans  Shocked

Hmm, Formula 1 is dying but sure, there is much more money. I would still go with Football

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:56:13 PM

Okay maybe I went in the right sport... what about F1. A lot of money in there too ? I see you all are football fans  Shocked

Hmm, Formula 1 is dying but sure, there is much more money. I would still go with Football

I see you are a narrow footballer. For your information Formula 1 isn't dying look at their numbers man. Everybody can play football, not everybody can ride an F1 car.
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:05:37 PM

what is wrong with you guys here?    STICK TO SPORTYFI ICO and project?!?!?
Crypto_maniac7

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:08:45 PM

I see you are a narrow footballer. For your information Formula 1 isn't dying look at their numbers man. Everybody can play football, not everybody can ride an F1 car.

How old are you, five.

SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:30:29 PM

How old are you, five.

Hi Guys,

Please behave. This is not a place to argue which sport is better. Each sport has its own good sides. FairPlay is the most important in sport, whichever it is. So stop insulting eachother please.

masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:53:01 PM

Get to the SportyFI GUYS and don't fight!

I get some facts for investing into SportyFi ICO - only 3 days left to start  - check timer at http://www.sportyfi.io

1. SportyFi is the first to combine Crypto world and sports, while solving real life issues of the majority of young athletes. As being first we will be the market benchmark for this industry. We are sure other teams will follow and copy SportyFi's idea and vision. But they will still only be following SportyFi.

2. The core team behind SportyFi is transparent and most importantly has a good track record. The team established a company running the platform for gym live-streaming onlinegym4me.com and convinced world famous tennis superstar Ana Ivanovic (ranked No. 1 in the world in 2008) to join as co-owner and got a substantial investment from the worlds leading gym equipment manufacturer TechnoGym (who joined as strategic investor). So, the core team has a very good track record, which shows its business capabilities.

3. SportyFi has one of the best (worldwide) blockchain development teams - the company Netis (netis.si) - blockchain technologies, which shows that the investors funds will be secured and that the smart-contract will execute as it should.

4. The acceptance of the idea in the sporty community was tremendous. This shows that the niche market SportyFi is attacking needs SportyFi. The "services" of SportyFi will thus be utilized. Increasing utilization of SportyFi's services will lead to the  increased demand for SportyFi's services and at the same time for SPF Token (as only with the SPF token the use of the services will be possible). The worldwide acceptance of the project by sports community is proven by the public support by Roberto Carlos, Noriaki Kasai, Primoz Brezec, Savo Milosevic, Slovenian Basketball Association, no name just a few.

5. SPF Token is clear utility token of value. Without SPF Token there would be no SportyFi ecosystem and vice versa. The SPF smart contract will contain a gateway which will enable further development of smart contracts between athletes and investors thus rounding up the entire ecosystem. Furthermore, only SPF tokenholders will be permitted to attend DAO voting within the SportyFi Professional Fund.

6. One can ask why do you need blockchain to do this - and here is the answer: as Vitalik said in his interview with Naval Ravikant (at TechCrunch), one of the best applications of Ethereum platform is exactly in crowdfunding (you can watch the entire interview titled Decentralizing Everything here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CBrVXjDNBU, while the relevant part is somewhere from minute 8 onward); Ethereum platform (SportyFi ecosystem will be built on top of it) is thus perfect for SportyFi - enabling long distance smart contract execution between numerous participants in a transparent way.

7. What is written in the WhitePaper is not the end of the road but just the beginning. Already at this point we are constantly developing new ideas and making strategies how the new ideas can be introduced within the ecosystem (e.g. secondary market for investment smart contracts into athletes (or portion of right deriving from them), short term funding of an athlete to cover his travel costs and accommodation costs just for particular game or match, where the prize money will be known in advance, and similar). Please note that we will newer stop developing and here we are coming back to point No. 1 above - we will never stop brainstorming and developing to retain the No. 1 position worldwide, which we are getting now.
diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:59:29 PM

I am tenis player

i like supporters from Slovenia!

"I am happy to support SportyFi (CEO here with me), a great project for young athletes, giving their fans and potential small investors the opportunity to support them. Let's find the next superstar together!"

Roberto Carlos RC3, FIFA World Cup & UEFA Champions League winner
"I like projects that are applying blockchain outside of the financial sector – and sports is an industry ripe for a revolution."

Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin Pioneer
"I found it really exciting that through Smart contract and Blockchain we can give greater opportunities to any young athletes or teams around the world to help them achieve their true potential"

Peter M Moricz, Blockchain Business Developement Advisor
"It’s hard to become a pro - even if you have the skills for it: the cost of training and competing is high and the resources available to young athletes are often not enough."

Slovenian Basketball Association
"As I am aware that many young athletes deal with a problem of convincing potential sponsors to support them, I have decided to support #sportyfi - a project that will tackle financial problems of the young athletes and help them grow. I believe that this way of #funding can help many youngsters on their way to the top, so feel free to share this news and following web page: https://www.sportyfi.io!"

Peter Prevc, 2016 Ski Jumping World Cup winner

"I support SportyFi, because I believe young athletes need more support - especially financial support - when trying to build a career in sports Wink Feel free to share this news and read more here: https://sportyfi.io/about.html

Jakov Fak, Olympics and World Championships bronze medal holder
masstahcoiner

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:58:21 AM

Guys only 3 days Smiley

Preppare your engines  Grin Grin Grin

cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:00:28 AM

I get it all from whitepaper

I just didn't found what else we can do then with SPF token

Trading on exchanges ok
Paying in platform ok

anything else?

thanks
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:20:32 AM

The SPF token will be used as the only means of transactions on the SportyFI platform - it will be used for investments into athletes and clubs, for buing premium services on the platform, and profits from your investments will also be paid out with SPF tokens.

Holding SPF tokens also gives you the right to vote on the direction the SportyFi Professional Fund will take - all token holders will have a voice.

DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:26:17 AM

The SPF token will be used as the only means of transactions on the SportyFI platform - it will be used for investments into athletes and clubs, for buing premium services on the platform, and profits from your investments will also be paid out with SPF tokens.

Holding SPF tokens also gives you the right to vote on the direction the SportyFi Professional Fund will take - all token holders will have a voice.

Amazing amazing amazing! Great! I see new money make project!🏆

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:48:45 AM

We've prepared another blog post for beginners - stay safe in the crypto world:

https://medium.com/sportyfi/stay-safe-in-the-crypto-world-e12024dec3a7

This advice can be applied generally, even if we’ll keep them specific to the SportyFi Token Crowdsale (Nov 21 - just three more days! Smiley ) in the article.

Crypto_maniac7

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:51:19 AM

How old are you, five.

Hi Guys,

Please behave. This is not a place to argue which sport is better. Each sport has its own good sides. FairPlay is the most important in sport, whichever it is. So stop insulting eachother please.

Ok sorry, we should not cross the line

FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:15:24 AM

I just read this article: https://medium.com/sportyfi/stay-safe-in-the-crypto-world-e12024dec3a7

Very good infos, especially for newbies and naive new investors Smiley

Some very good points:
1. NEVER SHARE YOUR WALLET’S PRIVATE KEY WITH ANYONE.

2. NEVER PARTICIPATE IN TOKEN CROWDSALES AND ICOS THROUGH THIRD-PARTY INTERMEDIARIES.

3. DON’T SEND YOUR COINS AND TOKENS TO “RANDOM” ADDRESSES.

4. DON’T TRUST RANDOM “EXPERTS” GIVING YOU A PROFILE ON PROJECTS.

Just 2 more days people!! Cool

DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:24:57 AM

This advice can be applied generally, even if we’ll keep them specific to the SportyFi Token Crowdsale (Nov 21 - just three more days! Smiley ) in the article.

What to say? You are great team!
Please guys stay good and keep post also after ICO since normal 90% ico dev teams or founders gone after ico done snd give no updates and then community is not happy and token price start to crazy drop! We can see that 98% icos drop in price after ico.
Stay good with posts and updates also after ICO!
Btw somebody talk your platform will be ready for use in few weeks after ico finish? This is crazy good! I cant wait...

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:24:39 AM

What to say? You are great team!
Please guys stay good and keep post also after ICO since normal 90% ico dev teams or founders gone after ico done snd give no updates and then community is not happy and token price start to crazy drop! We can see that 98% icos drop in price after ico.
Stay good with posts and updates also after ICO!
Btw somebody talk your platform will be ready for use in few weeks after ico finish? This is crazy good! I cant wait...

Thx DXB!

Yes, we will surely be active also after the Crowdsale. We plan to have the platform up and running in Q1 2018 at the latest. With the launch of the product so close, we will actually have to be at least so active as now if not even more!

masstahcoiner

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:53:59 AM

This is for all!  Read read read and take care  Smiley

1. NEVER SHARE YOUR WALLET’S PRIVATE KEY WITH ANYONE. If someone is asking for your private key, they are trying to steal from you.
Don’t save the key in a file online. Don’t make screenshots and send it around. Don’t leave it in a “privatekey.txt” on your computer. Save it offline — on paper — and store it in a safe place. Or, even better, use a hardware wallet.
Also, be careful when pasting your wallet address around. We’ve seen cases where people unintentionally sent the wrong info — the key instead of the address. Your address is ok to use publicly (and you have to share it in order to receive coins and tokens), your private key is not.

2. NEVER PARTICIPATE IN TOKEN CROWDSALES AND ICOS THROUGH THIRD-PARTY INTERMEDIARIES. If someone is giving you “an alternative way to participate”, offering to take care of things for you — don’t trust them. Learn the basics, or ask a friend you trust to help you (don’t share the wallet private key with him), but don’t trust intermediaries, so called agencies and other third persons.
The website of the project will always have detailed instructions on how to participate — if it doesn’t, you should reconsider investing in it anyway.

3. DON’T SEND YOUR COINS AND TOKENS TO “RANDOM” ADDRESSES. There will be scammers trying to give you the “official” address of a project, perhaps even pretending to be a member of the team, or admin of an official channel. Don’t use the info they give you. The address to participate in the SportyFi Token Crowdsale will be published on the website and only on the website! Any other address you receive to participate should be ignored.

4. DON’T TRUST RANDOM “EXPERTS” GIVING YOU A PROFILE ON PROJECTS. People will try to hype-up a project with random out-of-context information. People will also try to discourage you to participate in a token crowdsale, with dubious claims, and even incite you to switch to another project. Don’t just take them for their word. Do your own research and ask people you trust.
CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:10:43 PM

This is for all!  Read read read and take care  Smiley

1. NEVER SHARE YOUR WALLET’S PRIVATE KEY WITH ANYONE. If someone is asking for your private key, they are trying to steal from you.
Don’t save the key in a file online. Don’t make screenshots and send it around. Don’t leave it in a “privatekey.txt” on your computer. Save it offline — on paper — and store it in a safe place. Or, even better, use a hardware wallet.
Also, be careful when pasting your wallet address around. We’ve seen cases where people unintentionally sent the wrong info — the key instead of the address. Your address is ok to use publicly (and you have to share it in order to receive coins and tokens), your private key is not.

2. NEVER PARTICIPATE IN TOKEN CROWDSALES AND ICOS THROUGH THIRD-PARTY INTERMEDIARIES. If someone is giving you “an alternative way to participate”, offering to take care of things for you — don’t trust them. Learn the basics, or ask a friend you trust to help you (don’t share the wallet private key with him), but don’t trust intermediaries, so called agencies and other third persons.
The website of the project will always have detailed instructions on how to participate — if it doesn’t, you should reconsider investing in it anyway.

3. DON’T SEND YOUR COINS AND TOKENS TO “RANDOM” ADDRESSES. There will be scammers trying to give you the “official” address of a project, perhaps even pretending to be a member of the team, or admin of an official channel. Don’t use the info they give you. The address to participate in the SportyFi Token Crowdsale will be published on the website and only on the website! Any other address you receive to participate should be ignored.

4. DON’T TRUST RANDOM “EXPERTS” GIVING YOU A PROFILE ON PROJECTS. People will try to hype-up a project with random out-of-context information. People will also try to discourage you to participate in a token crowdsale, with dubious claims, and even incite you to switch to another project. Don’t just take them for their word. Do your own research and ask people you trust.

Thank for this. Very good
Crypto_maniac7

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:50:03 PM

I just read this article: https://medium.com/sportyfi/stay-safe-in-the-crypto-world-e12024dec3a7

Very good infos, especially for newbies and naive new investors Smiley

Some very good points:
1. NEVER SHARE YOUR WALLET’S PRIVATE KEY WITH ANYONE.

2. NEVER PARTICIPATE IN TOKEN CROWDSALES AND ICOS THROUGH THIRD-PARTY INTERMEDIARIES.

3. DON’T SEND YOUR COINS AND TOKENS TO “RANDOM” ADDRESSES.

4. DON’T TRUST RANDOM “EXPERTS” GIVING YOU A PROFILE ON PROJECTS.

Just 2 more days people!! Cool

And i guess do not send coins from exchanges

GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:43:28 PM

What will be the first exchange for SPF token ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: