Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48600 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:23:36 PM

Hi

Yesterday my friend Noriaki Kasai told me about SportyYFi  i read all and i think it is promising project.

Noriaki is also sports advisor of SportyFi  i see   at   https://medium.com/sportyfi/our-sports-advisors-d445077fdad2

Now at the right time on right place - funding with ICO - CRYPTO is really great!

I think it will be successfull on long term.

Is there we can try your platform?

So i can test it and then decide how much to invest

Thank you

Hi geoneojapan,

Yes, Noriaki is our Sports Advisor and apparently also good ambassador I see Smiley

At the moment the platform is not yet live and our dev team is working on it with full power. Alpha vesrion will be available for closed testing before the Crowdsale start. We will announce once ready and will also provide guidance how to apply to get an access.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

I like sports!  i was checking today ICO BENCH in sport categories

https://icobench.com/ico/sportyfi

it is first #1 ranking  and video presentation is clearly enough so i understand what you will make

How much is low cap  and hard cap?

We all love sports Smiley
I believe it is more or less the first Crowdsale that involves sports only and solves a real life problem in sporty. There are many ICOs involving sports betting, but that's it.

Soft cap is at USD 1.5 million and hard cap is at USD 16 million (less potential bonuses).

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

Anyone interested discussing with us on Telegram, just follow the link: https://t.me/sportyfi_official

xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:24:55 PM

I think it is important that SPF token will be primary payment method in SportyFI platform! This is the key to worldwide adoption and value...

''
The SPF token will be the primary means of transactions on our platform. It will be used both for investing in athletes (and crowdsourcing donations) as well as other transactions on the platform—which includes paid advertising, paid reach and other premium services offered. The SPF token will be listed on several exchanges to integrate it into the wider crypto ecosystem.''

cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

I noticed this ICO over bitcointalk threads advertising

I read whitepaper and look everything on http://www.sportyfi.io

Maybe i didn't find any top5 why to invest in SportyFi?

If you will have time you can answer please dev's

Regards!
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:55:27 PM

I think it is important that SPF token will be primary payment method in SportyFI platform! This is the key to worldwide adoption and value...

''
The SPF token will be the primary means of transactions on our platform. It will be used both for investing in athletes (and crowdsourcing donations) as well as other transactions on the platform—which includes paid advertising, paid reach and other premium services offered. The SPF token will be listed on several exchanges to integrate it into the wider crypto ecosystem.''

Exactly! Here it is important to note that the SPF Token will be the only payment method within the Investment Module on the SportyFi Smart Manager Platform. So anyone who will want to invest into an athlete, will be able to do so only with the SPF Token - the token will thus be a "ticket" into the world of investment into sport. Within the Donations Module, the SPF Token will be the primary means of making donations. So, the worldwide adoption and value should come as a result.

dumpscan

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:54:49 PM

Why i should buy this ICO - there are many ico's arround there? 
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:12:43 PM

Regards!

Hi cryptoworld2017,

Yes, you are right, we have not explicitly included a section within the WhitePaper, enumerating top reasons why to invest in SportyFi.

Here is top7 reasons why to invest:
1. SportyFi is the first to combine Crypto world and sports, while solving real life issues of the majority of young athletes. As being first we will be the market benchmark for this industry. We are sure other teams will follow and copy SportyFi's idea and vision. But they will still only be following SportyFi.
2. The core team behind SportyFi is transparent and most importantly has a good track record. The team established a company running the platform for gym live-streaming onlinegym4me.com and convinced world famous tennis superstar Ana Ivanovic (ranked No. 1 in the world in 2008) to join as co-owner and got a substantial investment from the worlds leading gym equipment manufacturer TechnoGym (who joined as strategic investor). So, the core team has a very good track record, which shows its business capabilities.
3. SportyFi has one of the best (worldwide) blockchain development teams - the company Netis (netis.si) - blockchain technologies, which shows that the investors funds will be secured and that the smart-contract will execute as it should.
4. The acceptance of the idea in the sporty community was tremendous. This shows that the niche market SportyFi is attacking needs SportyFi. The "services" of SportyFi will thus be utilized. Increasing utilization of SportyFi's services will lead to the  increased demand for SportyFi's services and at the same time for SPF Token (as only with the SPF token the use of the services will be possible). The worldwide acceptance of the project by sports community is proven by the public support by Roberto Carlos, Noriaki Kasai, Primoz Brezec, Savo Milosevic, Slovenian Basketball Association, no name just a few.
5. SPF Token is clear utility token of value. Without SPF Token there would be no SportyFi ecosystem and vice versa. The SPF smart contract will contain a gateway which will enable further development of smart contracts between athletes and investors thus rounding up the entire ecosystem. Furthermore, only SPF tokenholders will be permitted to attend DAO voting within the SportyFi Professional Fund.
6. One can ask why do you need blockchain to do this - and here is the answer: as Vitalik said in his interview with Naval Ravikant (at TechCrunch), one of the best applications of Ethereum platform is exactly in crowdfunding (you can watch the entire interview titled Decentralizing Everything here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CBrVXjDNBU, while the relevant part is somewhere from minute 8 onward); Ethereum platform (SportyFi ecosystem will be built on top of it) is thus perfect for SportyFi - enabling long distance smart contract execution between numerous participants in a transparent way.
7. What is written in the WhitePaper is not the end of the road but just the beginning. Already at this point we are constantly developing new ideas and making strategies how the new ideas can be introduced within the ecosystem (e.g. secondary market for investment smart contracts into athletes (or portion of right deriving from them), short term funding of an athlete to cover his travel costs and accommodation costs just for particular game or match, where the prize money will be known in advance, and similar). Please note that we will newer stop developing and here we are coming back to point No. 1 above - we will never stop brainstorming and developing to retain the No. 1 position worldwide, which we are getting now.

Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:21:06 PM

i think this project is worth to support, with that concept will surely increase the quality of it. sometimes doesn't get enough fund to grow better. you must explain and make your project became success project
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:23:22 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 06:42:15 PM by SportyFi

Why i should buy this ICO - there are many ico's arround there?  

Hi dumscan,

Some of the reasons are provided two posts above - hope we have convinced you? Otherwise we can discuss further Smiley

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:44:07 PM

i think this project is worth to support, with that concept will surely increase the quality of it. sometimes doesn't get enough fund to grow better. you must explain and make your project became success project

Thanks for the support. We are doing our best to explain as much as possible. I am sure that in the days to come we will be able to dig deeper into the project and explain every angle possible.

Simon

cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:40:27 PM

Regards!

Hi cryptoworld2017,

Yes, you are right, we have not explicitly included a section within the WhitePaper, enumerating top reasons why to invest in SportyFi.

Here is top7 reasons why to invest:
1. SportyFi is the first to combine Crypto world and sports, while solving real life issues of the majority of young athletes. As being first we will be the market benchmark for this industry. We are sure other teams will follow and copy SportyFi's idea and vision. But they will still only be following SportyFi.
2. The core team behind SportyFi is transparent and most importantly has a good track record. The team established a company running the platform for gym live-streaming onlinegym4me.com and convinced world famous tennis superstar Ana Ivanovic (ranked No. 1 in the world in 2008) to join as co-owner and got a substantial investment from the worlds leading gym equipment manufacturer TechnoGym (who joined as strategic investor). So, the core team has a very good track record, which shows its business capabilities.
3. SportyFi has one of the best (worldwide) blockchain development teams - the company Netis (netis.si) - blockchain technologies, which shows that the investors funds will be secured and that the smart-contract will execute as it should.
4. The acceptance of the idea in the sporty community was tremendous. This shows that the niche market SportyFi is attacking needs SportyFi. The "services" of SportyFi will thus be utilized. Increasing utilization of SportyFi's services will lead to the  increased demand for SportyFi's services and at the same time for SPF Token (as only with the SPF token the use of the services will be possible). The worldwide acceptance of the project by sports community is proven by the public support by Roberto Carlos, Noriaki Kasai, Primoz Brezec, Savo Milosevic, Slovenian Basketball Association, no name just a few.
5. SPF Token is clear utility token of value. Without SPF Token there would be no SportyFi ecosystem and vice versa. The SPF smart contract will contain a gateway which will enable further development of smart contracts between athletes and investors thus rounding up the entire ecosystem. Furthermore, only SPF tokenholders will be permitted to attend DAO voting within the SportyFi Professional Fund.
6. One can ask why do you need blockchain to do this - and here is the answer: as Vitalik said in his interview with Naval Ravikant (at TechCrunch), one of the best applications of Ethereum platform is exactly in crowdfunding (you can watch the entire interview titled Decentralizing Everything here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CBrVXjDNBU, while the relevant part is somewhere from minute 8 onward); Ethereum platform (SportyFi ecosystem will be built on top of it) is thus perfect for SportyFi - enabling long distance smart contract execution between numerous participants in a transparent way.
7. What is written in the WhitePaper is not the end of the road but just the beginning. Already at this point we are constantly developing new ideas and making strategies how the new ideas can be introduced within the ecosystem (e.g. secondary market for investment smart contracts into athletes (or portion of right deriving from them), short term funding of an athlete to cover his travel costs and accommodation costs just for particular game or match, where the prize money will be known in advance, and similar). Please note that we will newer stop developing and here we are coming back to point No. 1 above - we will never stop brainstorming and developing to retain the No. 1 position worldwide, which we are getting now.

Ok thanks that was fast Smiley

I like that the most   Decentralizing Everything here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CBrVXjDNBU, while the relevant part is somewhere from minute 8 onward); Ethereum platform (SportyFi ecosystem will be built on top of it) is thus perfect for SportyFi - enabling long distance smart contract execution between numerous participants in a transparent way.

Crypto + ethereum platform + SportyFi tremendous idea = winwin
FoxSilver

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

I think this is a very good project, looking forward to it. I still have to explore it a bit but so far it has my attention and support.  Smiley Grin

Good luck!  Cool

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:18:47 PM

Guys i just saw on FB  - Peter Prevc mention SportyFi  -  he has 100k followers  and he is a legend!

PatelKartel

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

Hi all,

whoa Peter Prevc. I think he is a good role model for a alot of people and he`s got a lot of followers. Very good that you have his support. I think it`s a good project ...still have to read more about it.

Any more PRO athletes that support SportyFi? Smiley

BR
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:42:18 PM

this is a good project but i do not see lots of interest for it..strange

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:54:24 PM

You got me with Roberto Carlos  Smiley

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:29:58 AM

Q1 2018
Launch of the SportyFi Smart Manager Platform for crowdsourcing donations and connecting up-and-coming athletes with investors.

Q2 2018
Launch of the SportyFi Professional Fund, setting up the professional Advisory Board.

Q2 2018
First investment of the SportyFi Professional Fund into a generation of potential sports superstars.

This professional fund will be with tokens? or fiat?
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:41:40 AM

Roberto Carlos supporting SportyFi?

7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:37:37 AM

Roberto Carlos supporting SportyFi?

Yup, he is just one of many awesome athletes who supports this project. This may go big. I think this project is worth following.
You can check this for update: https://medium.com/sportyfi or join their telegram group where they post updates about new supporters first (I think).

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: