Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:45:51 PM

this project looks cool and I like how well it is designed

Thanks for the support! We are working very hard so that everything runs smoothly and in the best possible direction.

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

What will be the first exchange for SPF token ?

We are in discussions with several big exchanges. At the moment we cannot yet reveal where the SPF Token will be listed first (we are under strict NDA's). We will announce where the SPF Token will be listed first in due time.

maxfour

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

you have an ICO? im so excited for this project I like sports like this so I suitable to join to this project.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:17:02 PM

What will be the first exchange for SPF token ?

A lot great investors support Sportify. I think it  will be soon on big exchange. But we will see soon.
rushie_8

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

you have an ICO? im so excited for this project I like sports like this so I suitable to join to this project.

Just 2 more days till ICO starts Smiley yaaay

★InsurePal★ distributed social proof insurance.
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

Some refreshment:

SportyFi (SPF) - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem

CROWDSALE STARTS ON 21. NOVEMBER 2017 (LES THAN 3 DAYS TILL THE START)

Crowdsale: https://www.sportyfi.io/crowdsale.html
Whitepaper: https://sportyfi.io/SPORTYFI-Whitepaper.pdf

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Medium blog: https://medium.com/sportyfi
BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2211728.0
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sportyfi.io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sportyfi_io
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sportyfi/

Telegram group: https://t.me/sportyfi_official

cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:50:31 PM

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:52:52 PM

Bonus is fine!

A 10% bonus will be allocated to: *

contributors who contribute within 72 hours of the SPF Token Crowdsale launch; or
  contributors who contribute over 100 ETH.
*Note: each contributor cannot receive a bonus in excess of 10% (even if they contribute within 72 hours of the SPF Token Crowdsale launch with more than 100 ETH). No other bonus of any kind or nature will be offered subsequently.
1R

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:57:36 PM

I'm following this project. I won't participate in the crowdsale but later on when it hits exchanges I might get some.
btckorea1337

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:10:40 PM

I'm following this project. I won't participate in the crowdsale but later on when it hits exchanges I might get some.

I am thinking about it as well. Why would you wait?
1R

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:46:34 AM

I am thinking about it as well. Why would you wait?

I feel there is no need to rush. Crowdsale will be successful I have no doubt. Then when it hits the first exchange there will be initial pump and dump (depends how high) with those looking for x2 or x3 quick sell. After that price will come back close to ico and then slowly grow if the project is successful. Looking at it this way I have all the time in the world. No rush no fomo for me Smiley Untill the end of this year at least alts won't get that much attention. Thats my take on things. Other than that as I said - following this project and looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:11:01 AM

Why i will I participate in SportyFi ICO?

Becouse i believe in project&idea and worldwide adoption

I don't care if it will be x2, x3, x5 price on short term....

i am here for years to support athletes and be a party of SportyFi community long term period

am i right? Smiley

offcourse i am  Cool
Mr. Disruption

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:15:35 AM

Full support! Grin
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:36:39 AM

WHY SportyFi?  Great vision and leet advisors&supporters&team!

it's #1 ranking at ICOBENCH Smiley

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:37:57 AM

SportyFi is long term investment. I like new project with great future vision.
diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:40:46 AM

I like ICO's with alpa testing platform before ICO starts

Respect!

https://medium.com/sportyfi/sportyfi-alpha-version-ready-for-internal-testing-8946bcc19ff1

SportyFi was always about developing a platform. And we are developing the platform as we speak. So how far along are we?
Setting up a crowdsourcing investment platform is not a trivial task — so it’s a good thing that the development team, lead by Blaz, has quite a track record in developing platforms used by a massive amount of users. The SportyFi platform, in its current state, is now available for internal testing — both for our quality assurance team as well as for our advisors and ambassadors. As there are many features still missing, we can’t call it a beta — but we are comfortable calling it a “strong alpha”.

So… what is already done?
Athletes, clubs and organizations can already create a profile and create crowdsourcing campaigns. The cornerstone when creating the profile is the KYC check, which is fully implemented and functional. We consider this function as the crucial part for the security of the investors.

Investors and supporters can also create a profile, and the KYC system is in place for investors and supporters as well, to ensure the integrity of the platform on both the investor as well as the athlete/club’s end of the platform.

A comprehensive profile page is already set up, so everyone participating can set up a proper presentations of herself and himself.
But, the more important part: what still needs to be done?

The blockchain integration is not set up yet. The SportyFi smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain is set up and will be deployed for the token crowdsale. After the distribution of the SPF Tokens to Contributors, we will integrate the SPF Token ecosystem into the platform.

All texts on the website will of course be updated, by us and by the participants in the SportyFi ecosystem. The texts currently used are temporary and are set up just for the sake of testing. We are heavily relying on lorem ipsum at the moment — this will of course not be the case at the launch of the platform.

Updates and improvements to all existing elements will be implemented. As we add additional elements to the platform, we will have to update existing systems to ensure a smooth operation and a consistent experience on the SportyFi platform.

And what is the timeline from now on?
The current platform is a good tool for internal testing and further evolution of the platform. We know many of you are eager to test the platform: we are working towards making it public. By the end of the year, a closed beta of the platform will be ready — and then, we will invite a sizeable part of the SportyFi community to participate in the testing. And the most important part, we are on track for a Q1 2018 launch of the final version of the SportyFi platform.

Check out the platform video and some additional images:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CEnhOhJfWA

PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:57:05 AM

Alpha version of platform already out ? Looks clean and easy to use I like it !
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:12:25 AM

We've prepared another blog post for beginners - stay safe in the crypto world:

https://medium.com/sportyfi/stay-safe-in-the-crypto-world-e12024dec3a7

This advice can be applied generally, even if we’ll keep them specific to the SportyFi Token Crowdsale (Nov 21 - just three more days! Smiley ) in the article.

What to say? You are great team!
Please guys stay good and keep post also after ICO since normal 90% ico dev teams or founders gone after ico done snd give no updates and then community is not happy and token price start to crazy drop! We can see that 98% icos drop in price after ico.
Stay good with posts and updates also after ICO!
Btw somebody talk your platform will be ready for use in few weeks after ico finish? This is crazy good! I cant wait...

Thx DXB!

Yes, we will surely be active also after the Crowdsale. We plan to have the platform up and running in Q1 2018 at the latest. With the launch of the product so close, we will actually have to be at least so active as now if not even more!

Fantastic! Dont make mistake that 95% ico founders did! They dont care about community after they rise money so then investors start to dump token!
Most are..
Too much ego kill your talent!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:34:07 AM

This advice can be applied generally, even if we’ll keep them specific to the SportyFi Token Crowdsale (Nov 21 - just three more days! Smiley ) in the article.

Please guys stay good and keep post also after ICO since normal 90% ico dev teams or founders gone after ico done snd give no updates and then community is not happy and token price start to crazy drop! We can see that 98% icos drop in price after ico.
Btw somebody talk your platform will be ready for use in few weeks after ico finish? This is crazy good! I cant wait...

Thx DXB!

Yes, we will surely be active also after the Crowdsale. We plan to have the platform up and running in Q1 2018 at the latest. With the launch of the product so close, we will actually have to be at least so active as now if not even more!

Fantastic! Dont make mistake that 95% ico founders did! They dont care about community after they rise money so then investors start to dump token!
Most are..
You think there are alot of whales?
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:58:30 AM

Thx DXB!

Most are..

Do not worry 😀 We are here to stay. And will build the community also afterthe Crowdsale! The Crowdsale is just the beginning!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: