Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:56:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10274 times)
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:18:32 PM

I just wanted to point out things, which seems that nobody cares about, but still they are very, if not most important from investor point of view. Idea is worth nothing if it is not implemented in reality. And I can`t imagine, how do you plan to implement this.

Yes, I have experience in investments - I have already supported some projects, but until now not yet through ICO, (and I also do not plan to in near future, since things here are not clear enough and not regulated at all and therefore to risky), always directly and with condition to get share in project and future profits.  I am just follwing, what is happening in this area and since I am from Slovenia too, you got my attention. My oppinion is, that ICO is more appropriate for small investments, few 100 EUR max., more for fun than to expect real results and is more donation than investment, similar as on Kickstarter and similar platforms. And this euphoria in last months is just not normal, people are forgeting on really important things or are totaly uneducated investors and this will not have happy ending for most of them - this is just my oppinion and I do not expect that you will agree with me.

Regarding PSD2 you will see what will happen in future. It would not be for the first time, that some directive would not be localy or even on EU level fully implemented, because practise shows that sometimes full implementation of theory into practise is just not possible. I do not now how can somebody expect that banks will invest in some APIs to enable communication with external providers. This means upgrade of whole core systems which is connected with huge costs and still there would be a lot of complications. Not to talk about operation risk management issues and protecting sensitive and personal data regulatives.

As I already wrote, I wish you all the best. Please just be more carefull in marketing - I strongly advice you, to include some disclaimers. It could be very good for you in case if something goes wrong.

I am eding this debate with this post.

I understan you completely. But this is how ICO's work for now. I am sure that we are among one of the more safest ICO's all arround the globe. And thank you about advice for % marketing.

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

New MoneyRebel blog post :

A hybrid financial future on steroids — real advisers and algorithms helping you keep the financial advantage!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/a-hybrid-financial-future-on-steroids-real-advisers-and-algorithms-helping-you-keep-the-financial-bbce2031796d

Follow MoneyRebel in Medium: https://medium.com/@moneyrebel

Really good and deep article!

Deff. worth reading
bjumb

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:51:58 PM

Yes, I have experience in investments - I have already supported some projects, but until now not yet through ICO,

Well that explains a lot. ICO whitepapers never have detailed business plans professional and experienced VC investors are used to see. I think the reason is because ICO's are open and meant for everybody not just professional investors like you seem to be. And the truth is if they were written in a way you'd expect them to be 99% potential investors wouldn't understand them and ICO's would have hard time collecting money. And Money Rebel explains their idea very well to an average Joe, but their idea is still explained very much in detail. Maybe you shoud have opened some random ICO whitepapers to compare them.

And I wouldn't say investing in ICO's is same as donating. It's very risky that's true, but that's true for any new business no matter the way it is funded. To be honest even more than 90% of VC capital funded businesses fail within first few years of operation so it seems having professional documentation and being supported by professional investors doesn't give them much more chance of success.

And most projects in crypto market are trading at higher than their ICO price. Many of them made much more profit in some months time than I doubt any of businesses with detailed plans you've invested in have. Take a look at his table: https://www.cryptocompare.com/ico/#/completed

geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:19:37 PM

Yes, I have experience in investments - I have already supported some projects, but until now not yet through ICO,

Well that explains a lot. ICO whitepapers never have detailed business plans professional and experienced VC investors are used to see. I think the reason is because ICO's are open and meant for everybody not just professional investors like you seem to be. And the truth is if they were written in a way you'd expect them to be 99% potential investors wouldn't understand them and ICO's would have hard time collecting money. And Money Rebel explains their idea very well to an average Joe, but their idea is still explained very much in detail. Maybe you shoud have opened some random ICO whitepapers to compare them.

And I wouldn't say investing in ICO's is same as donating. It's very risky that's true, but that's true for any new business no matter the way it is funded. To be honest even more than 90% of VC capital funded businesses fail within first few years of operation so it seems having professional documentation and being supported by professional investors doesn't give them much more chance of success.

And most projects in crypto market are trading at higher than their ICO price. Many of them made much more profit in some months time than I doubt any of businesses with detailed plans you've invested in have. Take a look at his table: https://www.cryptocompare.com/ico/#/completed

will bank be only in SLovenia  EU?  or worldwide?
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

New MoneyRebel blog post :

A hybrid financial future on steroids — real advisers and algorithms helping you keep the financial advantage!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/a-hybrid-financial-future-on-steroids-real-advisers-and-algorithms-helping-you-keep-the-financial-bbce2031796d

Very promising article and facts!
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:47:22 PM

I like that part

“The MR Platform recognizes the customer’s needs, and it constantly follows the rapidly-changing environment. 37% of European consumers are asking for up-to-date technology as well as asking for financial service offerings that are faster, less formal, more personalized, easy accessible and cheap,” says Money Rebel project adviser Danijela Vukosavljević, Ph.D., an Associate professor in the Scientific area of the Finances and Banking in Vienna, who served 22 years at various financial institutions; she had a role in growing and expanding Retail and Corporate Banking, overseeing Operations and Information Technology across 15 countries (NNetwork banks)) in Central and Eastern Europe, also including Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus.

And she emphasizes the importance of technological ubiquity, a fundamental property of the Money Rebel Platform: “On the other hand, the main benefit of the MR Platform technical architecture is the integration into heterogeneous system environments. The software can import information from mainframe transactions, enterprise applications and core banking systems. The MR Platform system will use existing systems and data sources to retrieve market, user, product and customer information to provide the user with a 360-degree overview of all his accounts on his Smartphone.”
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:01:10 PM

Couldn't agree more.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:02:34 PM

Our first target is EU market. Worldwide - nevr say never.

masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:12:41 AM

It will be by EU directives - law's?

Our first target is EU market. Worldwide - nevr say never.
geoneojapan

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:40:28 AM

This are good WHY to invest reasons

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:24:42 PM

What will be the difference between MR platform and MR smart platform in real life usage?

soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:44:46 PM

If I understand it in the right way there is still no application for the licence to provide banking services from your side. When are you going to apply?
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:47:18 PM

What will be the difference between MR platform and MR smart platform in real life usage?

Main difference is oriented to financial advisers, so they will get more advanced tools for managing and better taking care of usesrs porfolios.

And the second is personalized news feed for everyone.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

If I understand it in the right way there is still no application for the licence to provide banking services from your side. When are you going to apply?

That is correct. Until we do not reach mlestone for bank, there will be no application for bank license.

xiao2017

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:22:54 PM

You have any exchanges confirmed?
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

You have any exchanges confirmed?

We will announce exchanges when all agreements are setteled.

geoneojapan

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:15:04 AM

Are there any limitations about joining ICO?  i am from Japan?
xiao2017

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:08:27 AM

I read that Money Rebel token when will hit exchanges will be supported by Quantum Project for quicker buy/sell pairs and rapid liquidity

this in short term or long term?

and how it will looks like in reality?

thank you
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:24:08 AM

Are there any limitations about joining ICO?  i am from Japan?

Sure. No USA cityzens and max investmen of 300.000 eur on the time of investment.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:28:49 AM

I read that Money Rebel token when will hit exchanges will be supported by Quantum Project for quicker buy/sell pairs and rapid liquidity

this in short term or long term?

and how it will looks like in reality?

thank you

Quantum Project is long term relationship. In reality it will take care that prices on exchanges will show real prices - more on this article is coming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: