Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain  (Read 19067 times)
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

We've released our Monthly Roundup video for July. The co-founder of BitDegree talks about Student, Instructor & Cryptocurrency community-related news. You can watch the video on our YouTube Channel or a more detailed overview available on our Medium Channel.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGN4sesqFbs
2. https://blog.bitdegree.org/monthly-roundup-6-token-scholarships-fiat-gateway-plans-for-the-future-1518b0225319

Thanks for that! Always great to have some updates from the team. Especially important in a bear market to build up or at least not loose some trust from the investors. I always especially appreciate some frequent AMAs and write-ups from it. Keep it up!
Sucess

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

BitDegree should work on transferring from an erc token to its own full blockchain so eventually it can be considered a commodity and the bitdegree company itself would then have waay more freedom to assist the coin itself instead of relying on thin air to create volume and etc... I know that is a far reaching idea but i think it would be extremely beneficial for this projects future and restore alot of faith from normies, either way im in dis coin fo da longhaul.
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

Lol facts, but I don’t get selling at a huge loss like this, even if I was broke I would never sell at a loss like this, I’m just tryna average out my buy price rn
samsung1

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

why if i switch device i need to start course from beginning
 why the is no proper help and suuport as i gave up after looking for it for 15 minutes.  kas do nesamone
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:33:12 PM

As our bug-hunt bounty isn't live yet we do not issue rewards at the moment. I've informed the team about the issue you described, and it was put along side the "needs a look" stack.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:59:03 AM

Quite disappointed regarding the price, but it makes sense why it's like this as the main purpose of the token is to be utilized on the platform, not speculated and traded on exchanges... but I still hope that the price will rise.
BitDegree Community Man. (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

The BitDegree Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

why if i switch device i need to start course from beginning
 why the is no proper help and suuport as i gave up after looking for it for 15 minutes.  kas do nesamone

Hey, most of the courses already store progress on your profile, not the device. So, you'll be able to continue your course no matter which device you use. The only courses that do not behave like this are some of our earliest interactive courses (at the moment of release, user profiles didn't exist yet). We'll be upgrading those courses soon, but they're not the highest priority at the moment.

Speaking about proper help and support, we've already implemented a live chat feature for teachers. They can contact team members from their dashboard at any time. We'll be implementing this feature for paid students as well, just a bit later. For now, you can always contact us via email hello@bitdegree.org. Or private messages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on.  Cool

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

Quite disappointed regarding the price, but it makes sense why it's like this as the main purpose of the token is to be utilized on the platform, not speculated and traded on exchanges... but I still hope that the price will rise.

It will need a lot of interested buyers for Bitdegree, because after this negative phase a lot of Bitdegree owners will use the chance to sell at a decent price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
azwyfma

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

Please guys let the team work on an exchange. They know we need it , but dont ask it every day. They said thousands of times they are working on it.
BitDegree Community Man. (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

The BitDegree Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

How is connection between suppoman and bitdegree? Bitdegree was called shitdegree in his video and he was laughing hard and not defending bdg anymore

His opinions are his own, we never did any sponsored content or paid promotions. BitDegree is an educational platform that utilizes cryptocurrency, it's two of his main things so there's no reason for him to not like the project Smiley

We're happy to have part of his community onboard and Suppoman even visited the BitDegree offices when he was in town for Blockchain.eu (a blockchain conference organized in part with BitDegree).

andiagung

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:50:42 PM

I can get my original investment for $100 rn
I think ima have to grab some more BDG
this market rn is giving a lot of people a lot of opportunities
tientien333

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

We will be okay mate. History repeats itself a number of times in this space however now it is much more moderated and there are much more important people involved in the tech. It's very very early days.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

We will be okay mate. History repeats itself a number of times in this space however now it is much more moderated and there are much more important people involved in the tech. It's very very early days.

That's what everyone keeps telling you, but there isn't that much to be expected from the retail sector during the next bull run. It's mostly on the shoulders of institutional investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
PeterDecosse

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

Community coin of Binance has launched again. I would like to request the Bitdegree team to kindly apply for the same..
sicionful

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

i believe it would be easy to do an automatic system that converts fiat payments to tokens, please check no limit coin, they already do it and also you can pay with credit card and that becomes token. and in the meanwhile why dont you use part of the fiat money you receive and buy back tokens to create demand because otherwise the token is useless
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

Some people might say that cryptocurrency has seen some better days. But, we think that s significant portion of #blockchain oriented projects are better now than they were before. Read the full article on our blog ⬇️⬇️ https://bit.ly/2N8mfRN
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

That's what happens when newbies follow Suppoman & his shilled ICOs.
People should learn to do their own research & do not reply on YouTubers.

I have nothing against BDG, just the idea itself isn't so innovative & shouln't be int the blockchain in the first place because it won't ads / solve anything that isn't already done.
uchiuscam

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:37:37 PM

Yes it is interested to partner with governments, institutions, universities, companies.
BDG has already been working with their National Bank, Authorities, Universities and has been educating them about crypto and icos and helping them legalize ICOs
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

The BDG Team is more than happy to list on as many good exchanges as possible, but to be listed both BDG needs to accept the Exchange terms and the Exchange needs to accept the BDG terms.
tientien333

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

I'll pay $1 worth of eth to anyone who sends me exactly 31.873662 BDG. I need that exact amount to round my holdings to 10k Smiley I don't like hitbtc and with idex it's hard to calculate how much you'll be charged at withdraw. Please, this is obviously not a scam. I'm talking about smth worth 20 cents and i'm paying 5 times more and i'll be the one sending first. Anyone pls dm if you want to help me. Admin pls don't ban Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: