Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68829 times)
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:22:00 PM

So what did this now turn into? Were those with doubts right or is it gaining traction here slowly?
'
Its still october.  Relax
biddybee

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:47:41 PM

So what did this now turn into? Were those with doubts right or is it gaining traction here slowly?
'
Its still october.  Relax

It will be November in about 15 minutes...so be patient and see how events unfold.
kenmasters34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:09:11 AM

Nothing is happening. Is there another discussion group somewhere? With a dev or representative?

When will the coin be listed on coinexchange and/or novaexchange?

Should've gone online 30 minutes ago, but nothing happened.
I think it was supposed to list on NovaExchange then coinexchange however novaexchange announced that they are closing. 

So not sure when it will list on coinexchange.
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:25:03 AM

I hope I am wrong on this but it is my assumption that HextraCoin will continue to hold our BTC hostage even though November 1st, 2017 will come.

This is very shady and also, there is no internal exchange on HextraCoin.

I will be the first to say I was wrong about HextraCoin but so far they have proved every one of my posts as being correct!!!

HextraCoin, let us withdraw our BTC, stop holding it hostage!!!!
Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:28:23 AM

Does anyone know what algorithm this hextracoin is on?  Can people start mining hextracoin already, or what is the deal?

I read somewhere it is on scrypt algo not sure yet and mining will start in Jan 2018 as per their road map
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:29:17 AM

Who has said this would blast off to 50$, there is already plenty of ppl willing to sell... scammers or not...
It might just TANK and they might lock accounts on the very first day... essentially another Regal Locked g.o.o.d luck!

Honestly, I would faintly shocked that they allowed their token to be traded on an external exchange.

The current behavior as for maintenance and support has shown me that HextraCoin will be just like RegalCoin (so glad I didn't get in there).

But I think HextraCoin will continue hold BTC and HXT hostage and that they will not trade on an external exchange, especially since one of the exchanges they have listed will no longer be around in 2018.

Our BTC will still be held hostage!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:32:57 AM

Nothing is happening. Is there another discussion group somewhere? With a dev or representative?

I think it was supposed to list on NovaExchange then coinexchange however novaexchange announced that they are closing. 

KenMasters,

You are a liar!!!! NovaExchange is closing in 2018, they are not allowing anymore trading on new cryptocurrencies.

Again, I will say it, HextraCoin is holding our BTC hostage and I believe they have NO intention to allow our BTC to be sent out nor to allow users to buy/sell/trade the HextraCoin.

Ken, you don't even own any HextraCoin, its all a fake screen!!!!

Quit Lying!!!
kenmasters34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:07:33 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 02:01:39 AM by kenmasters34

KenMasters,

You are a liar!!!! NovaExchange is closing in 2018, they are not allowing anymore trading on new cryptocurrencies.

Again, I will say it, HextraCoin is holding our BTC hostage and I believe they have NO intention to allow our BTC to be sent out nor to allow users to buy/sell/trade the HextraCoin.

Ken, you don't even own any HextraCoin, its all a fake screen!!!!

Quit Lying!!!
What is with people on this forum?   People love to throw accusations, and call people names.  RELAX.  

Re-read my post, then read your post and point out what I was lying about?  Really, you owe me an apology.
Microove

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:53:43 AM

I hope I am wrong on this but it is my assumption that HextraCoin will continue to hold our BTC hostage even though November 1st, 2017 will come.

I will be the first to say I was wrong about HextraCoin but so far they have proved every one of my posts as being correct!!!

My friend just made a withdraw and landed in his wallet really fast. He got more then 50 hextra's though, so people who didn't buy them might still have troubles withdrawing.

The only thing I'm really worried about is where everybody is discussing the launch of hextra, because other ico's are much discussed; telegram / bitcointalk etc. But I can't find a single platform with a heated discussion, while you would expect that with the hype around it. It makes me think more and more that the hype was staged and the plug was pulled at the sell marks in the ico period. I hope somebody else can prove me wrong by giving me a topic or place where the launch is discussed.

The discussion is not very heated here, not a lot of comments, so somebody knows a place where all the excited people are discussing this?
kenmasters34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:13:16 AM

My friend just made a withdraw and landed in his wallet really fast. He got more then 50 hextra's though, so people who didn't buy them might still have troubles withdrawing.

The only thing I'm really worried about is where everybody is discussing the launch of hextra, because other ico's are much discussed; telegram / bitcointalk etc. But I can't find a single platform with a heated discussion, while you would expect that with the hype around it. It makes me think more and more that the hype was staged and the plug was pulled at the sell marks in the ico period. I hope somebody else can prove me wrong by giving me a topic or place where the launch is discussed.

The discussion is not very heated here, not a lot of comments, so somebody knows a place where all the excited people are discussing this?

I have read that some people have been able to withdraw their BTC(but not everyone).  If not, hopefully it will work within the next 5 hours.
crynxc

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:37:06 AM

Well because its really hard to buy on this ICO. So hype is not so much unlike others that everyone can easily buy out of it. Anyway waiting for update when they will be added soon
KidFernandes

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:49:51 AM

Why are there so many "it's a scam", "they're holding my BTC hostage" posts on sites like this.

Look, I have no vested interest in the company, and I have absolutely no idea if they'll be successful in the long term.

What I do know, is that I was able to buy it during the ICO.  It wasn't fixed.  It wasn't a scam.  It wasn't rigged.  I bought it, and had many friends that bought it numerous, numerous times.  So please quit with all the "it's rigged" crap.

Secondly, the site is fully functional.  I've transferred Hextra to other people.  I've put BTC on.  I've taken BTC off.  No scam.  No nefarious scheme to hold onto your BTC. 

Look, if the rules say you have to hold at least 50 Hextra to transfer money on and off the site, and you can't follow that rule than there is nothing else to say.  We're talking about $50 and you're spending the time going on boards like this crying scam, and whinging about how you couldn't get it to work the way YOU want.

Bottom line is that the site does work, and I can tell you from experience that you can get coins and BTC on and off.  Shut up about the scam/conspiracy stuff already.
shan2026

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:58:48 AM

Why are there so many "it's a scam", "they're holding my BTC hostage" posts on sites like this.

Look, I have no vested interest in the company, and I have absolutely no idea if they'll be successful in the long term.

What I do know, is that I was able to buy it during the ICO.  It wasn't fixed.  It wasn't a scam.  It wasn't rigged.  I bought it, and had many friends that bought it numerous, numerous times.  So please quit with all the "it's rigged" crap.

Secondly, the site is fully functional.  I've transferred Hextra to other people.  I've put BTC on.  I've taken BTC off.  No scam.  No nefarious scheme to hold onto your BTC. 

Look, if the rules say you have to hold at least 50 Hextra to transfer money on and off the site, and you can't follow that rule than there is nothing else to say.  We're talking about $50 and you're spending the time going on boards like this crying scam, and whinging about how you couldn't get it to work the way YOU want.

Bottom line is that the site does work, and I can tell you from experience that you can get coins and BTC on and off.  Shut up about the scam/conspiracy stuff already.

Can you withdraw BTC by transfering Hextra to another account which couldn't buy Hextra?

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
kenmasters34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:15:33 AM

Can you withdraw BTC by transfering Hextra to another account which couldn't buy Hextra?
That didnt work, you had to buy from the ICO. 

But you should be able to withdraw your BTC sometime today(5am UTC)-Per Hextra's facebook.  If you have your BTC in, are you able to withdraw it yet?
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:32:59 AM

Fake account, you only have 1 post and oddly enough, you decided to make that 1 post on HextraCoin?  Yeah right!!!!
I smell BullShit!!!

Again, like I said HextraCoin is a scam no one can withdraw their BTC, they are holding it hostage or just may be planning to out right steal it from us after the SegWit2X

Funny, they have our BTG from ICO and now they will not let anyone withdraw nor do they have an internal exchange to let anyone buy.

KenMasters and the rest of the KenMaster Clones, you are liars, HextraCoin does not allow you to withdraw your BTC and I am pretty sure waiting 2 more hours it will still not allow people to withdraw.

Again, if it does, I would be the first to say so but I highly doubt it.

kenmasters34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:55:51 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 04:51:52 AM by kenmasters34

Fake account, you only have 1 post and oddly enough, you decided to make that 1 post on HextraCoin?  Yeah right!!!!
I smell BullShit!!!

Again, like I said HextraCoin is a scam no one can withdraw their BTC, they are holding it hostage or just may be planning to out right steal it from us after the SegWit2X

Funny, they have our BTG from ICO and now they will not let anyone withdraw nor do they have an internal exchange to let anyone buy.

KenMasters and the rest of the KenMaster Clones, you are liars, HextraCoin does not allow you to withdraw your BTC and I am pretty sure waiting 2 more hours it will still not allow people to withdraw.

Again, if it does, I would be the first to say so but I highly doubt it.
"You'll be the first to say it"  LOL.  But you wont apologize for calling me a liar, when we both said the same thing(Novaexchange is closing). Reread the post, you clearly owe me an apology. 

I am going to help you for the future.  Here are two rules that you should know about investing:
1) Dont invest more than you are willing to lose.  By all the moaning, I am going to assume that you invested more than you should have.  

2) Research.  Did you do any, ANY research at all, before putting your money in?  The requirement to buy 50 HXT was right on the page where you click deposit BTC.  IT COULDNT GET ANY CLEARER!  Hextra was hard to buy, a minimal amount of research would have told you this.   Did you read the whitepaper?

Now Hextra wants to steal your Segwit 2x? LOL, BTG was a joke.  Hopefully segwit flops too. If you think Hextra is a scam, move on.  You were not supposed to invest more than you are comfortable losing.

Use the lessons you learned in the future.  I dont want to be too harsh, but the moaning in this thread is way over the top, when the 50 coin rule was visible, and you shouldnt be investing more than you could afford to lose.
lycantrop

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:32:30 AM

Exchange started but I still cant withdraw my Bitcoins !!

"You must bought at least 50 HXT from ICO before you can transfer BTC."

I want to withdraw my BTC´s !!!!!!!
kenmasters34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

Exchange started but I still cant withdraw my Bitcoins !!

"You must bought at least 50 HXT from ICO before you can transfer BTC."

I want to withdraw my BTC´s !!!!!!!
The exchange is up, but not perfect.  I see the summary is "In development" and the chart doesnt work.   Just be patient.  They said you could withdraw on this day, and they have said that for weeks.  Hopefully it is true. 

In other news, the current rate is 11.81 USD.  I think they need to combine the same rates. on the orders.  IE, if 5 people are selling at .00186000 BTC, that should show up as 1 set of orders(like it does on Cryptopia).
biddybee

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:00:25 AM

The internal exchange is up and running even though some developmental work is still required. Some have been able to withdraw their btc.
lycantrop

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:12:39 AM

who is buying at rates above 1000% ico, this is ridiculous!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: