Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68824 times)
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:43:16 PM

I think now that I have a fair chunk of change in Bitconnect (USD$3000) and a smaller chunk of change in RegalCoin (USD$500) I am officially out of the HYIP ICO's for now.

I have 100 HXT that I already got in ICO and I have 0.015BTC in EthConnect waiting for ICO already.  I'm calling it quits for the time being.  I love rollin the dice but I atleast like a good chance to come out on top!

So, the moral of the story is stick your money in Bitconnect and only Bitconnect.  You can try RegalCoin for a punt as it pays about 0.5% higher than Bitconnect and you can still sucessfully withdraw your money.

For anyone that hasn't done Bitconnect yet i've done a beginners Steemit article you can read at your leisure:

https://steemit.com/bitconnect/@bitcoinforchumps/bitcoinforchumps-now-on-youtube-beginners-guide-to-bitconnect
I think ICOs in general have taken a dive last month.  Problems with Electroneum, Enjin coin prices nosedived, Hextra, westerncoin, electra, and ethconnect.  

Then their is bitpetite.  Sigh.  Its just not a good time. 

Hopefully hextra comes back and restores my faith.  Otherwise, i am just going to stick with bitcoin... and as soon as I do, I expect that belly flop.
con4n007

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:08:26 AM

I think now that I have a fair chunk of change in Bitconnect (USD$3000) and a smaller chunk of change in RegalCoin (USD$500) I am officially out of the HYIP ICO's for now.

I have 100 HXT that I already got in ICO and I have 0.015BTC in EthConnect waiting for ICO already.  I'm calling it quits for the time being.  I love rollin the dice but I atleast like a good chance to come out on top!

So, the moral of the story is stick your money in Bitconnect and only Bitconnect.  You can try RegalCoin for a punt as it pays about 0.5% higher than Bitconnect and you can still sucessfully withdraw your money.

For anyone that hasn't done Bitconnect yet i've done a beginners Steemit article you can read at your leisure:

https://steemit.com/bitconnect/@bitcoinforchumps/bitcoinforchumps-now-on-youtube-beginners-guide-to-bitconnect
I think ICOs in general have taken a dive last month.  Problems with Electroneum, Enjin coin prices nosedived, Hextra, westerncoin, electra, and ethconnect.  

Hopefully hextra comes back and restores my faith.  Otherwise, i am just going to stick with bitcoin... and as soon as I do, I expect that belly flop.

Westerncoin is back, so we can expect hextra gonna be back as well
cybergminer

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:20:22 AM

I hope Hextracoin will be back, I will lose a lot of my if they run away.
biddybee

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:29:42 PM

Westerncoin is back, so we can expect hextra gonna be back as well

If westerncoin could recover and comeback, I believe Hextracoin too will make it on the 9th of November. One thing that could help hextracoin support is to try and give daily updates on their website as this will calm the nerves of investors.
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

If westerncoin could recover and comeback, I believe Hextracoin too will make it on the 9th of November. One thing that could help hextracoin support is to try and give daily updates on their website as this will calm the nerves of investors.

I already suggested that via FB and we should be able to see our loans and wallets. I'm happy to wait until they fix withdraws.. I'm still waiting on the one in queue.. But we should be able to check our stats at least. Even if we can't trade, withdraw, invest, etc..

Maybe if more people contact them, they will step up their game.
biddybee

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:45:20 PM

I already suggested that via FB and we should be able to see our loans and wallets. I'm happy to wait until they fix withdraws.. I'm still waiting on the one in queue.. But we should be able to check our stats at least. Even if we can't trade, withdraw, invest, etc..

Maybe if more people contact them, they will step up their game.

That's absolutely true, if more people raise these same points, the devs will have no choice than to do same. Though I saw this on fb

"After being launched in the market, HextraCoin has received an overwhelming response more than we have estimated. As a result, the system has been overloaded, leading to the following problems:
1. Delay in the exchange program
2. Delay in BTC withdrawing process
3. The price is not real-time update
4. Minor errors in the system
Therefore, to improve and develop the system, our developer team has decided to temporarily disable the website.
We do promise to come back with the better performance soon.
Thank you for your understanding and staying beside us.
We are Revolution
HextraCoin"
andre1980

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:02:57 PM

That's absolutely true, if more people raise these same points, the devs will have no choice than to do same. Though I saw this on fb

"After being launched in the market, HextraCoin has received an overwhelming response more than we have estimated. As a result, the system has been overloaded, leading to the following problems:
Therefore, to improve and develop the system, our developer team has decided to temporarily disable the website.
We are Revolution
HextraCoin"

I hate the lack of communication though. They only posted things hours, maybe even a day after shutting it down.
No mention what's happening with the payout queue (they were not even 10% through, i'm still waiting, etc.. Are the coins back in wallet? Will payout follow on the 9th in one batch?

They should have disabled new withdrawals, exchanges or any coin movement directly and just focus on the queue first. Once these are paid and trading stops the system isn't stressed anymore and they can fix it without the dumpers, etc. As i'm sure, the moment the site opens more people will dump. Just because the trust is gone.. I don't expect the site will be very stable around that time with the flood gates open, just as buggy as it was during ICO.
I'm in it for the long haul though, as i accidentely put half of my HXT in the lending system. (It looked like the first failed..) So i might as well keep the other half and see what hight it can go to..

But the lack of information BEFORE, AFTER and DURING the maintenance will hurt the program if they don't start learning from their mistakes.
kenmasters34

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:14:45 PM

We are Revolution
HextraCoin"

I hate the lack of communication though. They only posted things hours, maybe even a day after shutting it down.
No mention what's happening with the payout queue (they were not even 10% through, i'm still waiting, etc.. Are the coins back in wallet? Will payout follow on the 9th in one batch?

They should have disabled new withdrawals, exchanges or any coin movement directly and just focus on the queue first. Once these are paid and trading stops the system isn't stressed anymore and they can fix it without the dumpers, etc. As i'm sure, the moment the site opens more people will dump. Just because the trust is gone.. I don't expect the site will be very stable around that time with the flood gates open, just as buggy as it was during ICO.
I'm in it for the long haul though, as i accidentely put half of my HXT in the lending system. (It looked like the first failed..) So i might as well keep the other half and see what hight it can go to..

But the lack of information BEFORE, AFTER and DURING the maintenance will hurt the program if they don't start learning from their mistakes.

Hextra hasnt been a site that communicates often.   BUT i do think they listen.    They changed the max coins from 1000 to 500 to 400, 300 then 200.   Week 3 of the ICO, was running better than week 2, though it got worse again on the last week.   Its not much, but  I am glad they updated their Facebook a couple times. 

When they come back(Hopefully)... if people dump, I would think its a good buying opportunity, esp if they upgrade their server to a smooth experience.  

But IMO lets take it one step at a time and wait/pray/hope they come back online
andre1980

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:46:47 PM

We will see what will happen on the 9th.

My guess is they will have reset all coin not withdrawn already back to the HXT wallets, cancel all loans.
As this way they won't have to honor 7 or 8 days of interest or keep that data running.
That's what i would do anyway. OR the loans will restart automatically on the 9th. But that might not be fair with the HXT rate.

I would be OK with either option, but i don't really expect that the week of interest will be in my USD wallet. I do hope the 1/179 timer is reset though.

But i think for Hextra, cancelling all loans would be easiest. (I would still lend half, but wait for price to stabilize more..)
biddybee

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:20:26 AM

I do have a strong feeling that they will return (except they prove my feeling wrong). If only they can give regular updates, it will calm nerves and reduce dumping when they return.
ppita

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:28:00 AM

What happened to the hextracoin platform?
fightingflask

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:42:53 AM

Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?
adz7

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:46:03 AM

We are Revolution
HextraCoin"

Interesting, seems like the project launched without proper support or communication.
Signals a lack of planning in my opinion.
Though I do wish the success of this coin to the coin's investors, as there was talk or Hextracoin becoming the next 'RegalCoin'
con4n007

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:11:52 AM

Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?

Here's the whitepaper

https://hextracoin.co/Hextracoin_EN.pdf
gtinvest

Activity: 61

Be kind with Donate Me :-P

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:50:58 AM

Anyone here know what wallet hextracoin use ? I didnt see any forum or web page explained about their wallet.
I interested at hextra price right now in $13 but see their website under maintenance till nov 9 make me feel awkward  Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SPA▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST SPA PROJECT APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN IN THE WORLD
TwitterFacebookTelegramWhitepaper
HollowIP

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:11:32 AM

Lol from first ico day and until now they can't even take care of their website or atleast change this tittle thread

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
OsJack

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:53:54 AM

Lol from first ico day and until now they can't even take care of their website or atleast change this tittle thread

I prefer to know they work on other stuff than loosing time here.
krolax01

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

Its rare to see a good website shut down for 9 days because of maintenance. What Hextracoin was supposed to have done is to have shut done Exchange page but still allow their interface running so that people can do transfer of hextracoin from one acct to another. Though, hextra has always been prompt with time, let's watch what will happen this time. Hextracoin seems too good to flop/fail.
krolax01

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:48:33 AM

I think hextra dev/rep in the group should be updating investors. They should update us on the website. I feel its pure wickedness keeping people in suspense, Let's know what's going on. After all the stress during the ICO, now putting people again in bad mood. If you want to perform maintenance then let investors be well informed rather than writing those short words.
con4n007

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:58:51 AM

I think hextra dev/rep in the group should be updating investors. They should update us on the website. I feel its pure wickedness keeping people in suspense, Let's know what's going on. After all the stress during the ICO, now putting people again in bad mood. If you want to perform maintenance then let investors be well informed rather than writing those short words.

If you follow their facebook page, they do let us know (even if it was too late)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: