Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68824 times)
MinerClub

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:41:24 AM

I don't understand the people who comment on this coin who are not even invested.  Don't you have anything else to do? Are you mad that you missed such an amazing opportunity?  What is it?

Well i wouldn't say it's an amazing opportunity exactly, it is a good opportunity yes but highly risky and speculative.

I understand people doing all the 'scam' warnings...i knowingly invest in Hextra, Regal, Bitconnect etc knowing full well the risks and the liklihood they are all ponzis.

I'd like to make it clear for anyone looknig to invest to be aware that any of these are high risk so be careful.  Happy to help offer advice/guidance if you need it.

This ^

All crypto lending programs are Ponzis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

When you see keywords like "volatility trading bot", "cryptocurrency tumbler", or "reselling and logistics of diodes and laser based electronic components to high demand areas", those are all fronts.

These programs are all funded simply by future investments. That's how you are paid.

These programs are able to sustain from "Deposits", "Reinvestments", and "Referrals" which equal more Deposits and Reinvestments.

That being said, it doesn't mean that these platforms can't be profitable for you.

It just means to make sure you see through the BS and know what you are getting involved in.

Those that blindly believe and trust these "companies" will get burned.

Those who play the game, and understand the risk should be fine. There will be winners and losers.

Generally lending platforms backed by a coin have lasted longer.

Lastly, never put in more than you are willing to lose.

Hextra seems to be a good investment so far, let's see how the withdrawals work out on the 9th.

To everyone who has invested, Good luck!

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:57:43 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 05:13:17 AM by kenmasters34

This ^

All crypto lending programs are Ponzis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

When you see keywords like "volatility trading bot", "cryptocurrency tumbler", or "reselling and logistics of diodes and laser based electronic components to high demand areas", those are all fronts.

These programs are all funded simply by future investments. That's how you are paid.

These programs are able to sustain from "Deposits", "Reinvestments", and "Referrals" which equal more Deposits and Reinvestments.

That being said, it doesn't mean that these platforms can't be profitable for you.

It just means to make sure you see through the BS and know what you are getting involved in.

Those that blindly believe and trust these "companies" will get burned.

Those who play the game, and understand the risk should be fine. There will be winners and losers.

Generally lending platforms backed by a coin have lasted longer.

Lastly, never put in more than you are willing to lose.

Hextra seems to be a good investment so far, let's see how the withdrawals work out on the 9th.

To everyone who has invested, Good luck!

It probably doesnt cover it all(or much?), but these sites do have transaction fees which help a little to pay the interest.  On Hextra the fee is .25% per sale, and buy. So every transaction made is 0.5%.  

Definitely make sure you dont invest more than you can comfortably afford to lose.   Tomorrow, if its up 15X like this, it may be a good idea to take some out.  Of course, you could regret your decisions either way Smiley
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:36:12 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 05:55:59 AM by matey1111

you actually think Muslims are going to give you a christmas present? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

that's their exit scam date

BTC wont be allowed to withdraw either... just like now

Bitpetite is coming back next week

So all the vitrol you have against Hextra is about race/religon?   Thats very sad.

thats what I expected you to say, pumper
Of course you should expect it.   People should call you out on your racism.

Its also sad that you spend so much time here, when you supposedly have no interest in this platform.  Dont you have some thing important to invest your time in?  Apparently not.   Just keep spreading the hate.

like I said your just a pumper, theres no racism here, everyone can see that, except from you towards anyone who disagrees with you.

you just keep trying to discredit everyone who thinks logically, to pump your scam coin. That's all. So keep trying

Its quoted.  People can read what you wrote.  You think they are planning on cheating us on Dec 25th, because of their religion. Thats why you continue to troll here.  Its racist, and sad.

Here... I'll post it again so they can see your pathetic efforts to troll.
Now read this carefully, maybe even twice, I know you have a hard time understanding words and their meanings.

Defenition of racism:
"The belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others."

As any member of any race has the possibility of belonging to any religious group, stating any simple difference between 2 religious groups such as "gift giving" and calling it racist is inherently ignorant as the obvious is all religions consist of all races.
In simple terms: Races are not religions and religions are not races. Gift giving or not giving, is not racist.

Also:
"It is not Shirk (associating partners to Allah) for a Muslim to offer presents or receive presents at the occasion of Christmas. However, it is forbidden for him to do so (to accept or offer presents on this occasion) because by doing so he confirms the falsehood the Christians are upon. This is also considered as helping in falsehood."
( http://www.islamweb.net/en/article/155835/giving-and-receiving-christmas-presents )

Kenmasters, you have a long history of ignoring questions, and requests at showing logic in your statements and you always dance around the topic by replying with baseless accusations designed to discredit without logic or relevance.  

Dec 25th is the perfect scam date. Half the world will be sleeping in, or busy with their families, the perfect time to run out the back door!

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" ...and you keep trying to fool them.

Do you really think if you bought 4000 coins in the ICO or even after that, they will give you 1000-2000 HXG?   That would be $30,000 to $60,000 at the respective levels for anyone who does...
not only that makes this unsustainable and totaly unbelievable, is the claim (stated by Hextra)of:
 " 6. HXG is served for lending only. After 30 days of lending, you will get the principle back with special interest rate."

only a fool would believe this

Scam out date set for DEC 24
reddevil888

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:54:44 AM

if i were landing my HXT coin, in the end of contract, do i get HXT or $ ?
and if i get $, is it wort the same $ as i got in the contract, or as wort of my initial HXT coin ?

can HXT admin or enyone here help me with this ?
thx in advance  Smiley
con4n007

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:28:51 AM

and if i get $, is it wort the same $ as i got in the contract, or as wort of my initial HXT coin ?

thx in advance  Smiley

You will get $ based on that day current HXT price.
Thats from my understanding.
kenmasters34

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:36:52 AM

thx in advance  Smiley

I havent tried lending.  BUT I think that if you lend them 1 HXT, you get 1 HXT back when the lending period is over.

For the interest, I believe that the interest is based on the value on the day you made the loan.  So if you loan today at 1HXT=$15 at 1%(to be easy), you get 15 cents per day.   If it goes to $40, you get 15 cents per day.  If it goes to $5, you get 15 cents per day.
reddevil888

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:38:56 AM

you actually think Muslims are going to give you a christmas present? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

So all the vitrol you have against Hextra is about race/religon?   Thats very sad.

Its also sad that you spend so much time here, when you supposedly have no interest in this platform.  Dont you have some thing important to invest your time in?  Apparently not.   Just keep spreading the hate.

like I said your just a pumper, theres no racism here, everyone can see that, except from you towards anyone who disagrees with you.

you just keep trying to discredit everyone who thinks logically, to pump your scam coin. That's all. So keep trying

Its quoted.  People can read what you wrote.  You think they are planning on cheating us on Dec 25th, because of their religion. Thats why you continue to troll here.  Its racist, and sad.

Now read this carefully, maybe even twice, I know you have a hard time understanding words and their meanings.

Defenition of racism:
"The belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others."

As any member of any race has the possibility of belonging to any religious group, stating any simple difference between 2 religious groups such as "gift giving" and calling it racist is inherently ignorant as the obvious is all religions consist of all races.
In simple terms: Races are not religions and religions are not races. Gift giving or not giving, is not racist.

Also:
"It is not Shirk (associating partners to Allah) for a Muslim to offer presents or receive presents at the occasion of Christmas. However, it is forbidden for him to do so (to accept or offer presents on this occasion) because by doing so he confirms the falsehood the Christians are upon. This is also considered as helping in falsehood."
( http://www.islamweb.net/en/article/155835/giving-and-receiving-christmas-presents )

Kenmasters, you have a long history of ignoring questions, and requests at showing logic in your statements and you always dance around the topic by replying with baseless accusations designed to discredit without logic or relevance.  

Dec 25th is the perfect scam date. Half the world will be sleeping in, or busy with their families, the perfect time to run out the back door!

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" ...and you keep trying to fool them.

Do you really think if you bought 4000 coins in the ICO or even after that, they will give you 1000-2000 HXG?   That would be $30,000 to $60,000 at the respective levels for anyone who does...
not only that makes this unsustainable and totaly unbelievable, is the claim (stated by Hextra)of:
 " 6. HXG is served for lending only. After 30 days of lending, you will get the principle back with special interest rate."

i think it would upping the hxt price evenmore, and the HXT team would be a foolish to abandon the HXT, because now there is so much peopple want to invest on HXT landing, that would make hxt the next to REGAL and BCC, TOP 10 WORLD.

and for you to know, making 5% on daily trading basis by bot is normal ( if you are trader you should know this, thats what make bcc on the TOP 8 now ), if HXT theam share it with all investor max 2% daily they still make their own provit by 3%. i kow this becouse i know trading by bot and i got a couple of month in BCC to know how this thing work.

so if the HXT theam throwing their landing bot trading provit on HXG for 3 hole month,( it would be 3% on daily basis ) to attrack more investor and the make a shitload of provit on the 4 month as a marketing strategic it would be good for infestor and good for them and more to uprising HXT price, everyone go home happy... whats wrong with that Huh

you Huh the one that did't gat the chance on the ICO, and go around with hatespeach heheheheheh

so are BCC, REGAL, HXT a scam Huh or the one that like you who don't got the chance to buy on ICO are hater and hatespeach and racist Huh
you can read and count do you Huh
matey1111

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:07:39 AM

Defenition of racism:

Also:

I see your still ignoring logic regarding Hextra
matey1111

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:14:35 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 07:57:04 AM by matey1111

Defenition of racism:

Also:

i think it would upping the hxt price evenmore, and the HXT team would be a foolish to abandon the HXT, because now there is so much peopple want to invest on HXT landing, that would make hxt the next to REGAL and BCC, TOP 10 WORLD.

and for you to know, making 5% on daily trading basis by bot is normal ( if you are trader you should know this, thats what make bcc on the TOP 8 now ), if HXT theam share it with all investor max 2% daily they still make their own provit by 3%. i kow this becouse i know trading by bot and i got a couple of month in BCC to know how this thing work.

so if the HXT theam throwing their landing bot trading provit on HXG for 3 hole month,( it would be 3% on daily basis ) to attrack more investor and the make a shitload of provit on the 4 month as a marketing strategic it would be good for infestor and good for them and more to uprising HXT price, everyone go home happy... whats wrong with that Huh

you Huh the one that did't gat the chance on the ICO, and go around with hatespeach heheheheheh

so are BCC, REGAL, HXT a scam Huh or the one that like you who don't got the chance to buy on ICO are hater and hatespeach and racist Huh

So you've got no logic or ability to reason or read and comprehend english or math then? no wonder your investing in scams, you deserve to lose what you put in, keep hitting that reinvest button, you'll be a millionaire for just clicking a button.

Hextra does not claim they trade on exchanges, so what "bot" are you referring to? 5%? Wow!... anyone in trading will tell you your full of shit! Traders are happy with 1% a day and bots can lose more in 1 hr than a manual trader in 6 months. If your claim was true, all you have to do is buy any bot out there and not even bother with these sites, but its not true. That's why they don't. And to see these high returns they would have to trade BILLIONS of dollars in trade on these ghost exchanges with their magic "bot" just for 1 site... however if you add up the daily trades on ALL exchanges you get nowhere near the level of trading volume needed to pay out the money these sites claim they will, even transaction and trade fees wouldn't account for a fraction of the profit they claim they will pay.

Your claim of BCC trading is foolhardy, they put on a show and people (your so called "new investors") throw their BTC into a pyramid scam Banking on the idea BTC will continue to rise in value so they will make 500% on the BTC you traded to them at a set price while you may be lucky to make %300 at your set price when if you just held you'd make 500% (if the BTC price does not crash, if it does, they exit scam!),  they then pay out those who withdraw, and will eventually screw over those who "re-invest". You know where they have you click to transfer the $ into BCC, that's click bait for morons to pay their price for the BCC, then you can trade into BTC for more loss. If you'd just held BTC from the beginning you would have made 6000% profit on that BTC, if you "invested" on BCC you'd have earned maybe 300%, that's how they pay you suckers profit, all these coins you list do the same, and people pump them for fools to join under referral links. You'd be better off buying BTC and holding it, end of story.

Logic isn't hate speech. But fools like you keep referring to logic as hate or racism... that means you've been so blinded by the scam you don't know what is real or not.  

I got a little wisdom for you below, very famous and true words.

"If its too good to be true... it is"

"a fool and his money will soon be seperated"

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled"
con4n007

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:03:55 AM

Defenition of racism:

Also:

So you've got no logic or ability to reason or read and comprehend english or math then? no wonder your investing in scams, you deserve to lose what you put in, keep hitting that reinvest button, you'll be a millionaire for just clicking a button.

Hextra does not claim they trade on exchanges, so what "bot" are you referring to? 5%? Wow!... anyone in trading will tell you your full of shit! Traders are happy with 1% a day and bots can lose more in 1 hr than a manual trader in 6 months. If your claim was true, all you have to do is buy any bot out there and not even bother with these sites, but its not true. That's why they don't. And to see these high returns they would have to trade BILLIONS of dollars in trade on these ghost exchanges with their magic "bot" just for 1 site... however if you add up the daily trades on ALL exchanges you get nowhere near the level of trading volume needed to pay out the money these sites claim they will, even transaction and trade fees wouldn't account for a fraction of the profit they claim they will pay.

Your claim of BCC trading is foolhardy, they put on a show and people (your so called "new investors") throw their BTC into a pyramid scam Banking on the idea BTC will continue to rise in value so they will make 500% on the BTC you traded to them at a set price while you may be lucky to make %300 at your set price when if you just held you'd make 500% (if the BTC price does not crash, if it does, they exit scam!),  they then pay out those who withdraw, and will eventually screw over those who "re-invest". You know where they have you click to transfer the $ into BCC, that's click bait for morons to pay their price for the BCC, then you can trade into BTC for more loss. If you'd just held BTC from the beginning you would have made 6000% profit on that BTC, if you "invested" on BCC you'd have earned maybe 300%, that's how they pay you suckers profit, all these coins you list do the same, and people pump them for fools to join under referral links. You'd be better off buying BTC and holding it, end of story.

Logic isn't hate speech. But fools like you keep referring to logic as hate or racism... that means you've been so blinded by the scam you don't know what is real or not.  

Yeah we know the risk so now you can get back to ur mum basement and move on with your life and we move on with our own live too.

Thank you
2pro4u

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:26:26 AM

I purchased some HXT and the receipt was still there, but no HXT in my wallet. Sad
Did anyone experience similar thing? https://imgur.com/a/XM42M
matey1111

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:27:50 AM

Defenition of racism:

Also:

Yeah we know the risk so now you can get back to ur mum basement and move on with your life and we move on with our own live too.

Thank you

Another "fool" ? Thanks for showing us who you are. If you want to, just send me your BTC and I'll give you back 1% per day in $'s, I'm just as anonymous and trustworthy as these sites are, and no need for electricity wasting networks.
I'll be here to put logic into these Coin scams Hex,Reg,Bcc,etc  until they scam out, then its pie in your eye bud, and be pleased as punch  Grin
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

Anyone else getting a page not found error when they try and load up the hextra wallet page

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:06:49 AM

Just proof me wrong saying that Hextracoin is a scam

Show me the blockchain of it, if you can show me the blockchain, then we can talk on later on why Hextracoin is not a scam Cool
matey1111

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:31:33 AM

Show me the blockchain of it, if you can show me the blockchain, then we can talk on later on why Hextracoin is not a scam Cool

hahaha fool
Millennial's, the new generation of no common sense and failed parenting techniques.
they are all pyramid scams based on the increasing price of BTC, reliant on referrals to survive Cool Cool (i put 2 cool guy emoji's) makes me right
puremage111

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:46:43 AM

That was one of the biggest SCAMs ever  Smiley

Its just because everybody wanted so much luck like with Regalcoin.
I invested also 0,022 BTC on the first days I wondered why I cant withdraw it. So I checked the TXID, was about 33 BTC to that Deposit adress which were another day nearly emtpy...

They earned 3 times

a) virtual coins (without any blockchain) ICO
b) on the deposits
c) deposits again on FAKE market

Even when they would come back, who would invest there? After such an ICO and those start - be sure you got scammed. Dont try to write these sentences to the FB Page of Hextracoin, all the BELIEVERS are thinking that everythink is allright, because of some FAKE Posts who got their money back.

Check the first pages here before the HYPE started. Even a wordpress site with an bought template which you can buy on an great template market. Missing Whitepaper etc....  Those Scammers should say Thank you, that you helped them to grow   Smiley

Hello, would you mind giving me the TXID of the chain?

Would like to make a research and trace on the flow of how these scammer move their coins
Blockchain don't lie Smiley
puremage111

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:48:16 AM

hahaha fool
Millennial's, the new generation of no common sense and failed parenting techniques.
they are all pyramid scams based on the increasing price of BTC, reliant on referrals to survive Cool Cool (i put 2 cool guy emoji's) makes me right

Wait, are we on the same side? Or did i just get wrong on your thoughts?

Are you against Hextra or are you with it lel

I am saying Hextra is totally a scam and i wanted people to proof my statement wrong by showing me the "Blockchain" of Hextracoin
heipp123

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:58:58 AM

from hextra facebook

Dear all members

We are delighted to announce that our team has finished developed the Hextracoin Block Explorer already and opening planned on November 9th, 2017.

Thank you for your patient and staying beside us.

We are Revolution
HextraCoin
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:09:04 AM

So i got my first interest payout of $25 but how do I convert that interest to either BTC or HXT???

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:22:15 AM

I just got here via a YT Video and have to say that this whole project is hilarious.

Even Shitcoins have more info in their announcement thread and the devs are not responding.
My only hope is that the scammers are from a poor country and can now live better lives and give some of their money to friends and family.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: