Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68829 times)
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

I see on the FB page a lot of people are having problems with deposits.   I think a lot of people wanted to buy at the sub 500000 sats.
con4n007

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:18:53 PM

are BTC withdraws still going thru?  Normally pretty quick but still pending now after a couple of hours?

I put in .025 around 10 hours ago.  I had to go to sleep 6 hours ago, my BTC has 25 confirms when I went to sleep.   My BTC is there now.

I checked the facebook, looks like they were working on the issue(witdraw/deposit).  Hopefully that explains this drop, because the waters are looking pretty choppy.

Bought 50 at 50000 sats.   I have made a decent amount with hextra, and hope to make more.  Good luck to us all!

hopefully the price declining has something to do with deposit issue, I was almost tempted to cash out
was thinking better to have $6 than $1 lol
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:26:56 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 06:37:39 PM by kenmasters34

are BTC withdraws still going thru?  Normally pretty quick but still pending now after a couple of hours?

I put in .025 around 10 hours ago.  I had to go to sleep 6 hours ago, my BTC has 25 confirms when I went to sleep.   My BTC is there now.

I checked the facebook, looks like they were working on the issue(witdraw/deposit).  Hopefully that explains this drop, because the waters are looking pretty choppy.

Bought 50 at 50000 sats.   I have made a decent amount with hextra, and hope to make more.  Good luck to us all!

hopefully the price declining has something to do with deposit issue, I was almost tempted to cash out

11$ now, but with all those jumps up and down, really not sure what it will be tomorrow...

Yeah, I would guess it will level off around 67500.  Which isnt good at all.   Like I said earlier, sell or loan before the snapshot.  Because we all knew it would dump.  I didnt think this much.  But we are where we are.

aside from that .025 BTC(which is now .039), my money is all in loans.  I care about the coin price, mostly because I want Hextra to continue to be a sucess, so they can pay me my interest Smiley
BigX84

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:09:17 PM

Bought 50 at 50000 sats.   I have made a decent amount with hextra, and hope to make more.  Good luck to us all!

I feel what you're saying but it's exactly those panic reactions that cause platforms to fail imho. If the whole community reacts with massive dumping after every little hiccup, it's very hard for a platform to be consistent. I believe that if you have invested in a program, ride it out, especially when the price is very low at any given time...the loss is already there if you cash out and if people decide to pay support, the chances are way better that the platform grows again!

To me, Hextra has shown that is committed to stay around, because if they wanted to do an exit scam, weren't the moments right after ICO and the snapshot the perfect times to do so? If we conclude that they indeed are here to stay, wouldn't it make sense to support them instead of the massive community dump that just happened?
Eugewa

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:25:47 PM

I did not receive interest today. who else has such a problem?
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:36:25 PM

I feel what you're saying but it's exactly those panic reactions that cause platforms to fail imho. If the whole community reacts with massive dumping after every little hiccup, it's very hard for a platform to be consistent. I believe that if you have invested in a program, ride it out, especially when the price is very low at any given time...the loss is already there if you cash out and if people decide to pay support, the chances are way better that the platform grows again!

To me, Hextra has shown that is committed to stay around, because if they wanted to do an exit scam, weren't the moments right after ICO and the snapshot the perfect times to do so? If we conclude that they indeed are here to stay, wouldn't it make sense to support them instead of the massive community dump that just happened?

@con4n007, hopefully you already made some money, esp if you were in the ICO.    That drop was pretty rough, without an explanation, I would have considered selling out too.  

But since I didnt have much there, I decided to put some BTC in and buy.  That took 10 hours!    So I am assuming thats some of the reason for the fall.  

@BigX84.  I agree, The best time for Hextra to exit scam would have been that maintenance window.  Since they are still here, Lets put some confidence in them.  
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:38:12 PM

My interest for the day usually arrives around now, but yesterday it was a couple hours behind.
con4n007

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:44:43 PM

@con4n007, hopefully you already made some money, esp if you were in the ICO.    That drop was pretty rough, without an explanation, I would have considered selling out too.  

But since I didnt have much there, I decided to put some BTC in and buy.  That took 10 hours!    So I am assuming thats some of the reason for the fall.  

@BigX84.  I agree, The best time for Hextra to exit scam would have been that maintenance window.  Since they are still here, Lets put some confidence in them.  

Havent made a single cent yet out of hextra, im waiting for the price to be at least $30 to make a lend.
Maybe if in january they are not on external exchange yet, its time for me to move on and find another good ICO
reddevil888

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:58:30 PM

I belive in HXT, and I have a great convidence In HXT, it will grow big like BCC, but to have that, WE ALL THE EARLY INVESTOR have to help to make it happened, I have lost my Chance with early BCC for not have convidence, and DUMP all my BCC at low point becouse of the rush, if it just i stay like other, my bcc will gave me fortune to day...... so for that, i wont make bad atitude anymore, i put it all in HXT for better or for worst.... if it will fall let it fall with my dream, but if it will be going to the moon, it will be me on board, beside BCC was already 1 years old, and HXT just a couple of month, it would be a fool to dump a lion cub, put it all now, and make HXT grow to be bold lion together, thats all i say !!!
Eugewa

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:59:29 PM

Fee was reduced from 0.002 to 0.0008
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:28:28 PM

Havent made a single cent yet out of hextra, im waiting for the price to be at least $30 to make a lend.
Maybe if in january they are not on external exchange yet, its time for me to move on and find another good ICO
Well, you should still do okay with the gold.  Hindsight is 20/20, but next time take out some profits. You never know is they could have left after the snapshot.     

I wish I had lent more coins, but the drop 4 hours prior to the snapshot was really scaring me.   (That drop was probably getting the time wrong) 
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:29:38 PM

Got my interest, about the same tie as yesterday.  Which is about 1.5 hours later than normal.   

I am going to chalk it up to the 1.5 hour downtime for the snapshot
BigX84

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:29:45 PM

I belive in HXT, and I have a great convidence In HXT, it will grow big like BCC, but to have that, WE ALL THE EARLY INVESTOR have to help to make it happened, I have lost my Chance with early BCC for not have convidence, and DUMP all my BCC at low point becouse of the rush, if it just i stay like other, my bcc will gave me fortune to day...... so for that, i wont make bad atitude anymore, i put it all in HXT for better or for worst.... if it will fall let it fall with my dream, but if it will be going to the moon, it will be me on board, beside BCC was already 1 years old, and HXT just a couple of month, it would be a fool to dump a lion cub, put it all now, and make HXT grow to be bold lion together, thats all i say !!!

Amen! I like how you think and that is exactly my sentiment as well! I choose Hextra over BCC to jump inn the crypto currency lending. I did this because I missed the best opportunity for BCC and the high interests are gone now. Hextra had everything on board to be the next BCC and it has made some good steps and especially...it shows they are willing to stick around! I made that choice and I will make myself stick with it! All my money is in lending anyway so I will go where Hextra goes! Is it to the moon...great, is it to a $1 price (or worse)...so be it! I will support them either way to give them the best chance I can.
Nintendocore

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:32:07 AM

Alike that a price was stabilized. How does think why such sharp brief gallops? It not always is related to the picture and HCG, before too such was observed and now.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:49:03 AM

Account still not fixed despite mails, messages and tickets to the non-existent "support" and value going lower and lower.. Will wait it out for a few days.

But if the value doesn't get up soon and my account stays broken, i see no reason to stay.
Development seems stagnant as well.

Still, if they fix the issues it could still recover.
vitamilk

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:52:02 AM

Thank you for the information
I need some more information
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

Alike that a price was stabilized. How does think why such sharp brief gallops? It not always is related to the picture and HCG, before too such was observed and now.

Whales, is why the price moves like that.   I keep posting to their FB page, they need to semi limit the whales to 500 sells per 10 minutes
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

By checking the site, will that coin or token be similar to bitconnect? Where can I buy hextracoin tokens?

OI
asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

I still think the space is not ripe for all these lending and loan platform poping up in the space, their designs are flop and that is why some people choose to call them Ponzi scheme.
con4n007

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:23:38 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 07:41:28 PM by con4n007

even the late comer HomeBlockCoin is already on CoinExchange and the price is pumping up!
WTF the Hextra dev been doing so far???
busy buying lambo and holiday with our money?
LOL

Whats so hard adding hxt to external exchange now hxg is past, you have no more excuse not to!
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: