Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68829 times)
BigX84

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:37:50 PM

even the late comer HomeBlockCoin is already on CoinExchange and the price is pumping up!
WTF the Hextra dev been doing so far???
busy buying lambo and holiday with our money?
LOL

Whats so hard adding hxt to external exchange now hxg is past, you have no more excuse not to!

Well...HXG is not past! They will airdrop in Jan 1st! But yeah, if they don't go to the external exchange in Jan or tops Feb 2018, then I doubt they ever will!
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:27:52 PM

even the late comer HomeBlockCoin is already on CoinExchange and the price is pumping up!
LOL

Whats so hard adding hxt to external exchange now hxg is past, you have no more excuse not to!

Well...HXG is not past! They will airdrop in Jan 1st! But yeah, if they don't go to the external exchange in Jan or tops Feb 2018, then I doubt they ever will!

The excuse for missing the deadline as outlined on the Whitepaper for the exchange listing was because of the HXG snapshot, etc. Now that is done, they should be able to get listed. It could both be a positive and a negative thing though if they get listed. At least on the internal exchange they could in theory keep the value up a bit. Not that there is any indication of, seeing the low price..

I would welcome the possibility to use a priceticker on my Phone from an exchange, like i do for other coin.
Or maybe they could develop an ap or just an API for that?
con4n007

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:39:34 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 12:07:09 AM by con4n007

LOL

The excuse for missing the deadline as outlined on the Whitepaper for the exchange listing was because of the HXG snapshot, etc. Now that is done, they should be able to get listed. It could both be a positive and a negative thing though if they get listed. At least on the internal exchange they could in theory keep the value up a bit. Not that there is any indication of, seeing the low price..

I would welcome the possibility to use a priceticker on my Phone from an exchange, like i do for other coin.

They are developing mobile app and stated it could be done in january but hextra seems prioritize the wrong thing.
Mobile app wont make the price go higher while listed on external exchange will, look at davor and homeblockcoin.

The longer they delay, the more big investors jump ship to other lending plarforms i know at least like several people that lend more than $100k each on hextra but i guess it doesnt help keeping the price up.
BigX84

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:53:34 AM

LOL

They are developing mobile app and stated it could be done in january but hextra seems prioritize the wrong thing.
Mobile app wont make the price go higher while listed on external exchange will, look at davor and homeblockcoin.

The longer they delay, the more big investors jump ship to other lending plarforms i know at least like several people that lend more than $100k each on hextra but i guess it doesnt help keeping the price up.

I see what you mean, but I actually do think that there foremost priority should be keeping their platform as good as it is now and developing trust. If they deal with the HXG smoothly and pay out the first capital releases to the high investors, which should happen somewhere around half Jan I guess for the 100+k loaners, and then the trust will follow! When there is trust and a good running platform, I'm sure that more and more investors will come in again! That's how I see it anyway...
kenmasters34

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:56:04 AM

LOL

I see what you mean, but I actually do think that there foremost priority should be keeping their platform as good as it is now and developing trust. If they deal with the HXG smoothly and pay out the first capital releases to the high investors, which should happen somewhere around half Jan I guess for the 100+k loaners, and then the trust will follow! When there is trust and a good running platform, I'm sure that more and more investors will come in again! That's how I see it anyway...

I dont know, these sub $10 prices are really starting to worry me as well. 

They need to do something about these whales, who keep putting out 3000 sells.
con4n007

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:16:50 AM

LOL

I dont know, these sub $10 prices are really starting to worry me as well. 

They need to do something about these whales, who keep putting out 3000 sells.

Meanwhile davor is getting close to $50.
One final month for hextra, if nothing else change on january then sorry hextra, im out too!
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

Can't imagine that develover hextra also create davor and ucoincash. 
con4n007

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:59:48 AM

Can't imagine that develover hextra also create davor and ucoincash. 

Rumor was bitconnect owner create hextra
con4n007

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:12:20 AM

May be this price stagnation is related to Hextracoin Gold release?
This HXG lending, what's new they are going to propose?

Nothing new about this HXG.
Seems investors prefer hextra to be listed on external exchange and follow roadmap rather than giving free money.
jes3874

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:25:31 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the current price dump? Regalcoin is dying because you can only transfer 50 RGC per day. Do we have that for Hextra coin? Hell No. Regalcoin got hacked before. Have we ever got hacked? Hell no. But Is Hextracoin price similar to that of Regal Coin. Hell yeah because all this desperate chickens are selling their Coin for a cheap price. Hextracoin will rise again. Yes it didn't keep their promises. But the most important thing is that they are stilling giving us high interest and there are no limit to transfer your fund out of their system like Regal Coin. What do we need more than that? It's a fking lending coin after all. Just wait it out and see. I am not 100% sure until they give interest on HXG BUT if they do give us a premium interest on HXG, they deserve more support than they have now.
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:43:19 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 02:57:15 AM by kenmasters34

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the current price dump? Regalcoin is dying because you can only transfer 50 RGC per day. Do we have that for Hextra coin? Hell No. Regalcoin got hacked before. Have we ever got hacked? Hell no. But Is Hextracoin price similar to that of Regal Coin. Hell yeah because all this desperate chickens are selling their Coin for a cheap price. Hextracoin will rise again. Yes it didn't keep their promises. But the most important thing is that they are stilling giving us high interest and there are no limit to transfer your fund out of their system like Regal Coin. What do we need more than that? It's a fking lending coin after all. Just wait it out and see. I am not 100% sure until they give interest on HXG BUT if they do give us a premium interest on HXG, they deserve more support than they have now.

I dont understand it either.  There is no way our price should be like Regal coins.  The interest on Regal coin was .05%.   WTH!

Hextra hasnt had many hiccups at all, but people are selling at an extreme rate.   People are paying very high prices for Davor, while HXT is really cheap.  If people have loans out with Hextra, they should invest in the platform to keep it going.

At these prices, I am worried about a failure.   I look at the sales, and you see people running from a 500 token sale.  But people dont buy up, when there is a 1000 token buy.   Its not a good sign
BigX84

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:58:00 AM

I 100% wholeheartedly agree with you! No idea what is going on exactly but it doesn't make much sense to me! Why all of the hate for Hextra all of a sudden? I'm invested in Hextra till the very end...I just hope that while take a long time!
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:01:54 AM

If you watch the trades, its like  someone really wants Hextra to fail.   

Any momentum gathered is met with a 1500, 2000 coin sale.   But I dont understand why.  Its been like this for weeks now.
con4n007

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:25:32 AM

I 100% wholeheartedly agree with you! No idea what is going on exactly but it doesn't make much sense to me! Why all of the hate for Hextra all of a sudden? I'm invested in Hextra till the very end...I just hope that while take a long time!
Cause people assume and me too, if you are on external exchange, price will goes up (HBC, davor)
When coin price goes up, means you get more money from your converted daily interest.
Hextra doesnt wanna go external while other new lending platforms saw it as a good opportunity to snatch the hextra investors.
BigX84

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:34:04 AM

Any momentum gathered is met with a 1500, 2000 coin sale.   But I dont understand why.  Its been like this for weeks now.

Theory is this might be Hextra themselves, keeping the price low for the HXG to be somewhat affordable for them, but I'm not sure this is true! It's possible though and might also explain why they choose to postpone going to the external exchanges now. For me, all that matters is that the platform keeps working smoothly and Hextra can afford the daily I interests! They seem to be doing very well in that department and the interests stay strong these last week, so as a lender, there isn't really that much reason to complain, especially with HXG coming up! I assume they have a plan to reach HXT=30$ again in January, like their recent FB page suggests, so I'm curious how that will go!
con4n007

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:57:53 AM

News from facebook
Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in 2018.
Hextra Coin would like to thank all of you for your support throughout the year.
Hextra Coin also prepares special offers awaiting you all year round. As we have always said, we hope to provide the best for you all.

The target for January 2018 is 30 USD!! Your kind assistance and support on this would be much appreciated!

Get ready for our special offer soon!!
We are Revolution

Frontline Technical Support
Hextracoin Official

Glad they lower the target to $30 january. Still kinda hard to reach $30 after all we've been through so far
BigX84

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:44:27 AM

News from facebook
Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in 2018.
Hextra Coin would like to thank all of you for your support throughout the year.
Hextra Coin also prepares special offers awaiting you all year round. As we have always said, we hope to provide the best for you all.

The target for January 2018 is 30 USD!! Your kind assistance and support on this would be much appreciated!

Get ready for our special offer soon!!
We are Revolution

Frontline Technical Support
Hextracoin Official

Glad they lower the target to $30 january. Still kinda hard to reach $30 after all we've been through so far

I don't really think so! If they payout HXG as planned, then a positive give can go far in a pretty steep spike! Look at what happened to Davor! Sometimes it can go up pretty fast in crypto! The other way around as well, didn't we go from 28$ to 6$ in two weeks as well =)
Nintendocore

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:25:18 PM

One of reasons that a course does not grow constantly - because while does not yet bargain on external exchanges. When exchanges = will be added a course will go out into a height. I think here developers professionals and it is in strength them, because they showed already as able to work and surmount technical obstacles.
 All the happiness in New Year!  Smiley

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:48:05 PM

Theory is this might be Hextra themselves, keeping the price low for the HXG to be somewhat affordable for them, but I'm not sure this is true! It's possible though and might also explain why they choose to postpone going to the external exchanges now. For me, all that matters is that the platform keeps working smoothly and Hextra can afford the daily I interests! They seem to be doing very well in that department and the interests stay strong these last week, so as a lender, there isn't really that much reason to complain, especially with HXG coming up! I assume they have a plan to reach HXT=30$ again in January, like their recent FB page suggests, so I'm curious how that will go!

It sounds like a decent, yet nefarious idea... just prior to and after gold.   IE, trash the coin value before gold, so people have to put in lower loans, and people planning on deserting after gold will have less BTC to leave with.

BUT at this point, I wouldnt understand why they would keep trashing the coin value.   

So what I am saying, is I dont think its true.  But who knows.  I just want to make sure they stay alive and sucessful.  There is really no reason at all for this coin to be down there with Regal coin, who is/was offering .05%
con4n007

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

It sounds like a decent, yet nefarious idea... just prior to and after gold.   IE, trash the coin value before gold, so people have to put in lower loans, and people planning on deserting after gold will have less BTC to leave with.

BUT at this point, I wouldnt understand why they would keep trashing the coin value.   

So what I am saying, is I dont think its true.  But who knows.  I just want to make sure they stay alive and sucessful.  There is really no reason at all for this coin to be down there with Regal coin, who is/was offering .05%

its' at the bottom right now at $5 each. what a joke, 1 HXT = 1 McDonalds meal.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: