Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68829 times)
BigX84

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Guys, lending coins are all dying slowly :/

Where did you get this idea from??
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

They finally admitted they are afraid people starting to leave them. Hope this speed up external exchange and all other they skipped on roadmap

Dear customer, we would like to inform that our hextra coin's system have been hacked. This is causing serious damage and we are doing our best to fix our system to be normal as soon as possible for all customers who trust and stand by us, this issue is the most serious but we will get through it together. We hope that all of you will trust on us and you will not leave us. At last, thanks for all customers who always walk with us. See you again on 9.1.2018

We are Revolution

Frontline Technical Support
Hextracoin Official
My guess based on last times maintenance is that no interest will be paid out and all loans will be cancelled. I hope not, because that will lead to people leaving. It did last time.

What do you mean by all loans canceled?? That the period for capital released is set back to zero? That the loan is gone entirely and money back in wallet or the worst, is the money totally gone? Because that would not mean people trying to leave, that will be the end for the platform if that happened!
I think he means loans during that rollback period,   

What I saw on FB, was that they would rollback 50 mins to 1hour before the shutdown.    So anything at that time will be un-done
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

any exchanges listed your coin?
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

They finally admitted they are afraid people starting to leave them. Hope this speed up external exchange and all other they skipped on roadmap

Dear customer, we would like to inform that our hextra coin's system have been hacked. This is causing serious damage and we are doing our best to fix our system to be normal as soon as possible for all customers who trust and stand by us, this issue is the most serious but we will get through it together. We hope that all of you will trust on us and you will not leave us. At last, thanks for all customers who always walk with us. See you again on 9.1.2018

We are Revolution

Hextracoin Official
My guess based on last times maintenance is that no interest will be paid out and all loans will be cancelled. I hope not, because that will lead to people leaving. It did last time.

What do you mean by all loans canceled?? That the period for capital released is set back to zero? That the loan is gone entirely and money back in wallet or the worst, is the money totally gone? Because that would not mean people trying to leave, that will be the end for the platform if that happened!

Last time, it was at the beginning of Hextra, day 1 it was possible, i've setup 2 loans of 1600USD at about 16USD rate (so 200HXT total).. It ran for about a day, then it was taken offline because of problems, can't remenber what it was exactly (3/4 months ago) but it was in maintenance for more than a week after.
They returned and ALL loans from investors were cancelled at that point. It did earn me 1 day (before they took in maintenance) of profits; 47.70USD..
Which i was able to withdraw, but due to the coin reset then my account had a negative (-47.70) balance, which they "fixed"
Now i just have 47.70USD left in my wallet i earned with the new loans i can't withdraw..

But just saying: they cancelled loans before, but it was only 1 or 2 days then. If they reset or cancel or haven't paid interest  now it won't help trusting them.. I hope they made more frequent snapshots od data, so we won't lose much. But my expectency with Hextra is low at this point.
andre1980

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

We are Revolution

Hextracoin Official

I think he means loans during that rollback period,   

What I saw on FB, was that they would rollback 50 mins to 1hour before the shutdown.    So anything at that time will be un-done

Indeed, the window could be smaller if they learned from the previous long maintenance.
TTK28

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

Open Alexa and check traffic progress for known Lending platforms for the last 3 months:
BCC, DAV, HBC, HXT, REC, AI, etc.
Still thinking that lending coins are dying slowly?  Grin

I get that idea from Bitserial (BTE) and Goldreward (GRX) and Regal Coin (Rec) Sad
Hope everything will be fine
BigX84

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

Open Alexa and check traffic progress for known Lending platforms for the last 3 months:
BCC, DAV, HBC, HXT, REC, AI, etc.
Still thinking that lending coins are dying slowly?  Grin

I get that idea from Bitserial (BTE) and Goldreward (GRX) and Regal Coin (Rec) Sad
Hope everything will be fine

I think it's a given that not every lending platform will make it, actually, I believe that most won't make it, but it seems absolutely clear to me that there is a very large community, and growing everyday, available for the platforms that are able to establish themselves. But I guess these platforms will always come with the risk of scams and failure, but that's the downside of the crazy high profits that you can make.
alexmsal

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

Hello guys!
Any news concerning the website is open today?
con4n007

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

Hello guys!

22:00 utc time
BigX84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

I see this circulating on the Facebook page as well, but what is the source? I found a picture on a Vietnamese website stating this but I also heard this is a fake! Myself, I was pretty sure that they actually would be back today, but the lack of communication in the last 3 days, the hextracoin.com website being offline now, and the fact that nothing really happened today, has me worried that it actually might be all over. Still, it would be very strange because if they wanted an exit scam, the could have done so way earlier on better opportunities and why would they make up the whole hack, 1 week maintenance, several updates leading up to today? Just disappear and get it over with if that was the plan but it didn't seem like that at all!
aksit

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

Awsome! Shittycoin doesnt allow to transfer earned usd to HXT! Welcome back!!!
BigX84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

Awsome! Shittycoin doesnt allow to transfer earned usd to HXT! Welcome back!!!

Dude, be happy they are back! I have to look info the new platform soms more, but it's only logic that they have to make some safeguards for people immediately dumping all their shit as the only thing that will happen is that they screw everyone that still have loans here. To me, Hextracoin is now the most trustworthy lending platform after Bitconnect, because had a million chances to scam/exit and still they are back again! Now it's up to the community to make this work in the long run...
con4n007

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Hello guys!

22:00 utc time

I see this circulating on the Facebook page as well, but what is the source? I found a picture on a Vietnamese website stating this but I also heard this is a fake! Myself, I was pretty sure that they actually would be back today, but the lack of communication in the last 3 days, the hextracoin.com website being offline now, and the fact that nothing really happened today, has me worried that it actually might be all over. Still, it would be very strange because if they wanted an exit scam, the could have done so way earlier on better opportunities and why would they make up the whole hack, 1 week maintenance, several updates leading up to today? Just disappear and get it over with if that was the plan but it didn't seem like that at all!

judging from the new homepage interface showing price, volume etc, they are ready to go external exchange anytime soon. I may be wrong though...
RuslanT

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

Dear. Hextra! Where is my lending profit from HXG for last 8 days? The days are gone, but there is no money.
My username is RuslanT.
BigX84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

Dear. Hextra! Where is my lending profit from HXG for last 8 days? The days are gone, but there is no money.
My username is RuslanT.

Well, looking at the interest rates for the last week, which was 0,0% per day, I think your lending profit is already in your wallet, 0.00USD!  Cheesy
Seriously though, while the rest of us were wondering if they would be back or not, you were worrying about your lending profit for a few days?
andre1980

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

Well, at least the website is back..

But indeed:

Missing 8 days of HXT and 8 days of HXG lending. I had some USD in my account, that is gone as well.. BESIDES the 47.70USD that is still stuck and they didn't fix!
I can understand that they don't pay interest for those days as the system is down.. But stop the timer or reset them to 8 days prior..
kenmasters34

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

Well, at least the website is back..

But indeed:

Missing 8 days of HXT and 8 days of HXG lending. I had some USD in my account, that is gone as well.. BESIDES the 47.70USD that is still stuck and they didn't fix!
I can understand that they don't pay interest for those days as the system is down.. But stop the timer or reset them to 8 days prior..

I am just happy they are back.  But yeah, 8 days of interest is over $2400 for me. (20K @1.5% after bonuses).   So it does hurt, hopefully they do something good for people who have loans with them.
Nintendocore

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:09:58 PM

Bully for you, so to hold!  Grin
And the timer of HXG needs to be started again.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
hirojandro335

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

Hextra please turn off my 2 factor authenticator because i cannot access my account, yamagishi1234567b@gmail.com is my email please drop me an email i cannot reach you anywhere... you have poor support that is why we love davor because they have great support team
andre1980

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

Hextra please turn off my 2 factor authenticator because i cannot access my account, yamagishi1234567b@gmail.com is my email please drop me an email i cannot reach you anywhere... you have poor support that is why we love davor because they have great support team

While they seem to delete every mail i've sent to fix my account, they do have an official email: support@hextracoin.co

Regarding 2FA, this is their autoreply:

### Announcement from HextraCoin Official ###

Hello Investors,

ATTENTION ! We have only Official Website : https://hextracoin.co

DO NOT ! USE ANOTHER LINKS OR ANY APPLICATION. PLEASE CHECK YOUR ACCESS LINK BEFORE ENTER YOUR PASSWORD.
######################################

If you lose 2FA or need to reset your password. Please send your ALL information about yourself to support@hextracoin.co

-Your Passport
-Email Address *
-Phone number *
-Username *
-BTC wallet address

After we got your information,we will proceed your request.
The proceed may be finish in 24 hour.

######################################
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: