Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

So, I never asked this, but who from the team is such a huge Zelda fan that the project was named after something from the game? Smiley

CEO, Pete Mardell

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

You checked with Nintendo about name right I guess?

Yes we approached their legal team.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

Thing I like about game industry today is that it is evolving in a lot of ways. Triforce is a great example of that evolution.
Still, I don't like the whole deal around DLC's that are most often payed for. However in contrast to movie industry, games are still getting better each year.

Well our model is designed to allow players to generate revenue from their in-game activities. So, players can then cover the costs of the gaming needs, such as DLCs and in-game purchases.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

Is the open marketplace already implemented? From the looks of this, the program will look like steam where games are bought/sold with the token

We are building RaidParty, which is a social engagement platform. Its nothing like steam, the only similarity is that it will list games.

So it would be a social network around games?

Yes thats what a social engagement platform is. Its like Facebook for example, but solely focusing on the gaming industry.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

Is this like steam kind of platform,where we will buy and sell games and other stuff for crypto money?

Not really. It will have a list of games which you can download, but will also reward you with FORCE (our currency). We are potentially looking into allowing players to purchase games with FORCE, but for the time being we are focusing on the task at hand.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

How do you compare yourself to BitGuild? Albeit not the same concept, it's pretty similar, no?

By the looks of things they are just copying us, our business model and ideas. Rather flattering to be quite honest, goes to show we are doing something right Wink. At the end of the day however, we know that we are the true innovators and therefore we don't spend our time or energy worrying about competitors.

We are building fantastic partnerships with global organisations, with many more to come. Our partnerships with real influential people from the gaming industry, allows us access and knowledge of the gaming industry and the gamers. We are currently positioning our selves to enter and dominate the Latin American market.

Our technology, especially RaidParty has tonnes of cool features to come. Hence why we haven't been shouting about them, as our competitors are watching and listening. We need to keep some of our innovative ideas to ourselves Wink.

SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

Thing I like about game industry today is that it is evolving in a lot of ways. Triforce is a great example of that evolution.
Still, I don't like the whole deal around DLC's that are most often payed for. However in contrast to movie industry, games are still getting better each year.

Well our model is designed to allow players to generate revenue from their in-game activities. So, players can then cover the costs of the gaming needs, such as DLCs and in-game purchases.

Man i wish one day this could pay as a regular 9-5 day job Cheesy
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:51:23 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 08:09:31 PM by Gurtna

How do you compare yourself to BitGuild? Albeit not the same concept, it's pretty similar, no?

By the looks of things they are just copying us, our business model and ideas. Rather flattering to be quite honest, goes to show we are doing something right Wink. At the end of the day however, we know that we are the true innovators and therefore we don't spend our time or energy worrying about competitors.

We are building fantastic partnerships with global organisations, with many more to come. Our partnerships with real influential people from the gaming industry, allows us access and knowledge of the gaming industry and the gamers. We are currently positioning our selves to enter and dominate the Latin American market.

Our technology, especially RaidParty has tonnes of cool features to come. Hence why we haven't been shouting about them, as our competitors are watching and listening. We need to keep some of our innovative ideas to ourselves Wink.

And this is another example why sometimes you can't reveal everything to the public as there is a lot of competition.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

That sounds too good to be true Cheesy
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

maybe not a full paycheck Smiley but rather something that you could do on the side while still playing games which you would do even if you didn't get paid Smiley
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

Haha maybe if you're playing for someone else like they do in China.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

maybe not a full paycheck Smiley but rather something that you could do on the side while still playing games which you would do even if you didn't get paid Smiley

Yeah,i guess that would be the point oif TriForce,making some money while you are just casual gaming.Atleast thats how  i understood this project.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

Is this like steam kind of platform,where we will buy and sell games and other stuff for crypto money?

Not really. It will have a list of games which you can download, but will also reward you with FORCE (our currency). We are potentially looking into allowing players to purchase games with FORCE, but for the time being we are focusing on the task at hand.

It's a perfect system for gamers. You earn by gaming and you spend earnings on more games Smiley
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

No,you wont be able to trade games here,its not about that at all,its about getting community together,and earning tokens by doing various tasks.

Tasks would be one of the most interesting part of the platform. To have a sense of something more serious about games.
killer9966

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

Is the open marketplace already implemented? From the looks of this, the program will look like steam where games are bought/sold with the token

We are building RaidParty, which is a social engagement platform. Its nothing like steam, the only similarity is that it will list games.

So it would be a social network around games?

I guess it will definitely have that kind of social aspect like gaming platforms usually have.

Most of gaming platforms today are social networks in a sense that users do interact by chat or private messages. I think it's a major part of the whole experience and should not be without that.

Totally agree.Players are spending a lot of thei time online,so its only normal to include social component in platform.

A social platform tailor-made for gamers needs and economy.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

I think that day is coming more and more closer Smiley
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

It's a perfect system for gamers. You earn by gaming and you spend earnings on more games Smiley

Well said man! Maybe they should compile some moto from it Smiley
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

No,you wont be able to trade games here,its not about that at all,its about getting community together,and earning tokens by doing various tasks.

Tasks would be one of the most interesting part of the platform. To have a sense of something more serious about games.

What kind? Game task for points or token?
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:13:04 AM

I think the tasks would be in game tasks that would transfer to points if I'm not wrong.
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

I think that day is coming more and more closer Smiley
This is one of the best ways to implement a block chain in a game. The games themselves are fun. And with such additions, it will be a bomb. I'm already scratching my arms with anticipation.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

I think the tasks would be in game tasks that would transfer to points if I'm not wrong.

But who would give task?Other players,game developers,TriForce itself?
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: