Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:38:59 AM

Hi guys! When your project announces ico dates, there is no specific information in the first post, but I dare say that the company has stretched out a lot, it's already half a year since it started the beginning. Are you so carefully prepared for conducting ico or the reason in another?

Sorry, I don't quiet understand what your saying?

We have held back on announcing dates as we are focusing on building our technology and ensuring that we have what we need in place to be a successful project. We understand that this has taken longer than expected, however the ICO and crypto space is an extremely fast paced environment and therefore projects need to adapted to the environment in order to succeed. Therefore, there is no need to rush a project. We would rather hold back and ensure that we have everything in place to secure the success of the project. No highly successful company/project happened over night, there is a lot that has to happen behind the scenes for a company to become successful.

Holding back on our ICO has allowed us to not only better prepare for the next ICO, it has also allowed the company to grow and expand in ways that we never even imagined. We are growing and building stronger partnerships with huge global organisations, our RaidParty application has had so much interest from both players and developers, we have had to limit the beta to number of registrations to ensure that our servers can take the load. It also has the interest of some very cool and potentially huge games, which has allowed us to provide some very cool and big rewards and giveaways.

So I understand that it may seem that the project is going slowly, but I can ensure you that we are working extremely hard here behind the scenes.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Well, I'll ask easier, are the ico dates already announced?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

Hi guys! When your project announces ico dates, there is no specific information in the first post, but I dare say that the company has stretched out a lot, it's already half a year since it started the beginning. Are you so carefully prepared for conducting ico or the reason in another?

Sorry, I don't quiet understand what your saying?

We have held back on announcing dates as we are focusing on building our technology and ensuring that we have what we need in place to be a successful project. We understand that this has taken longer than expected, however the ICO and crypto space is an extremely fast paced environment and therefore projects need to adapted to the environment in order to succeed. Therefore, there is no need to rush a project. We would rather hold back and ensure that we have everything in place to secure the success of the project. No highly successful company/project happened over night, there is a lot that has to happen behind the scenes for a company to become successful.

Holding back on our ICO has allowed us to not only better prepare for the next ICO, it has also allowed the company to grow and expand in ways that we never even imagined. We are growing and building stronger partnerships with huge global organisations, our RaidParty application has had so much interest from both players and developers, we have had to limit the beta to number of registrations to ensure that our servers can take the load. It also has the interest of some very cool and potentially huge games, which has allowed us to provide some very cool and big rewards and giveaways.

So I understand that it may seem that the project is going slowly, but I can ensure you that we are working extremely hard here behind the scenes.

Well, I'll ask easier, are the ico dates already announced?

No we haven't announced any dates yet.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 08:42:04 AM by JCBAHY

**** RaidParty App is now LIVE! ****

TriForce Tokens new project RaidParty has just released its mobile beta! There are tonnes of rewards to be won including both FORCE tokens and ETH!

There is limited spaces to join the beta, so don't wait around, join today!

The beta is only currently available on Android devices, with expectation to have the beta on iOS by the end of this week.

There are some great games available to download and play through RaidParty with over 50 ETH in prizes to won!

How to join and start earning?

1) Go the RaidParty website: https://raidparty.io
2) Register for the HUGE giveaways
3) Download the RaidParty app
4) Sign into the RaidParty app
5) Download and play the games to start earning rewards!

What are you waiting for you? Don't let someone else win all the rewards!

Join today at: https://raidparty.io

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

TriForce Tokens new project RaidParty has just released its mobile beta! There are tonnes of rewards to be won including both FORCE tokens and ETH!

The beta is only currently available on Android devices, with expectation to have the beta on iOS by the end of this week.

There are some great games available to download and play through RaidParty with over 50 ETH in prizes to won!

MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

Great, with a working application the project should have more interest. Now can you announce the dates of the sales?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

Great, with a working application the project should have more interest. Now can you announce the dates of the sales?

We will announce the dates of the next token sale event it due time.

Desmozgenes

Merit: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

God job guys,finally its out.I was afk for a bit,but gonna download it now and try,cant wait really Cheesy
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

I am glad that the project is alive and it is developing. I took part in the company's bounty, but then abandoned it, because it was unclear what would happen to the project. Can I work in the bounty again and get a reward for my old job?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

I am glad that the project is alive and it is developing. I took part in the company's bounty, but then abandoned it, because it was unclear what would happen to the project. Can I work in the bounty again and get a reward for my old job?

Your bounty stakes have been kept locked. If you would like to continue please visit the bounty thread.

Please be aware that there has been many changes and many of the campaigns are now on hold for the time being.

Also please note that all bounty related questions need to stay in the bounty thread.

Thanks Smiley

Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:14:28 AM

Your bounty stakes have been kept locked. If you would like to continue please visit the bounty thread.

Please be aware that there has been many changes and many of the campaigns are now on hold for the time being.

Also please note that all bounty related questions need to stay in the bounty thread.

Thanks Smiley

Thanks for the answer.
Give me a bounty please, and if you do not hamper the current table of awards.
Sorry that I'm distracting.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

*** 50+ ETH GIVEAWAY! ***

Only 12 days left until the RaidParty 50 ETH giveaway!

Register today to enter for your chance to win some free ETH!

You can register here: https://raidparty.io

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

Glad to see your activity here. Tell me please, do you plan to resume, directly by ICO? Or it will be Pre-Seal. What event should we wait for?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

Glad to see your activity here. Tell me please, do you plan to resume, directly by ICO? Or it will be Pre-Seal. What event should we wait for?

It will be our final token sale event. Hence why we are taking our time to ensure we have everything in place.

Desmozgenes

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

Do you guys still have ongoing partnership with Viuly, what's the current   situation with that?

I'm asking because I was also early  Viuly supporter.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Do you guys still have ongoing partnership with Viuly, what's the current   situation with that?

Yes we still have an on-going partnership with Viuly. The current situation between the two companies is a marketing agreement.

We are currently focusing on planning and designing our final token sale event, so we will most likely promote via the Viuly platform again.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

The ETH giveaway has been extended.

Due to issues with iOS, we have been unable to release RaidParty across iOS devices. However, our development team are currently working on something that will enable RaidParty to be accessed from any device. We will update you on this soon.

The ETH giveaway will be extended until we have given everyone a fair and equal chance to participate.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

**** RaidParty - Discord Server ****

We have now created a dedicated RaidParty Discord server!

Come and chat to the team and the gaming community about games, crypto and learn how you can earn real rewards with RaidParty!

We have also created a dedicated channel for group finding. Don't play alone! Use our group finder to find gamers playing the same games as you.

You can join the RaidParty Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/r7nDveY

destress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

This is an awesome project, shame that it took me this long to find it. I like the three core foundations, ones that gives some sense of achievements. I hope you guys the best on sticking with the roadmap, this seems legit and I'll be waiting for more development.
Desmozgenes

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

Yes we still have an on-going partnership with Viuly. The current situation between the two companies is a marketing agreement.

We are currently focusing on planning and designing our final token sale event, so we will most likely promote via the Viuly platform again.

Ok,great to hear that,that you will most likely  use  Viuly  for  main sale promotion .

About the main sale,will it happen before end of this month,or you plan it sometimes during Q3?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

Ok,great to hear that,that you will most likely  use  Viuly  for  main sale promotion .

About the main sale,will it happen before end of this month,or you plan it sometimes during Q3?

We are currently working on the sale at the moment. We will announce dates as soon as we are ready.

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: