Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

Can you is sharing next step of project?

I think next  big milestone is beta release.
When will beta be released?

Soon, sometime next month. They will announce how we will be able to sign up.

They announced it at the start of next month I think. Hehe like an Easter egg.

Next month?Damn,somehow i missed that but well,it should be soon anyway

It should be out in March,so i guess very soon as march is almost over
Maybe they moved it to next month

Next month, two months or right now does not matter in the long run. Everybody should just hang tight and soon enough we will have something to try out.

True,especially considering TriForce development is actually ahead,as we are still in sale phase,so i dont mind waiting a bit longer if that means better product.

Yes, I think the sale is over sometime soon so we will see what's next for the team.

I think sale is over at the end of the month.

Question for team :any plans for the making sale last longer, fee more weeks maybe?

The pe-sale closed on the 6th March?  Huh

We have not yet announced the Main token sale even dates yet.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

What is raidparty exactly?

RaidParty is TriForce Tokens's social engagement platform, designed to bring players and developers together. No matter where you are, what gaming platform you play on or own, you will always be connected to your friends and the wider gaming community.

RaidParty is a designed to break the communication barriers between gaming platforms. It also provides players and developers a new and unexplored revenue stream, meaning for players they can earn whilst playing the games they love and enjoy. Developers will have new ways to both attract and retain players, whilst increasing their revenue and monitoring player behaviour.

You can visit the RaidParty website here: https://raidparty.io

I hope that sheds some more light onto what RaidParty is.

Thank you for detaield explanation,i thought raidparty is some other app that will work with Triforce,but now i got it.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

Next month, two months or right now does not matter in the long run. Everybody should just hang tight and soon enough we will have something to try out.

True,especially considering TriForce development is actually ahead,as we are still in sale phase,so i dont mind waiting a bit longer if that means better product.

Yes, I think the sale is over sometime soon so we will see what's next for the team.

Question for team :any plans for the making sale last longer, fee more weeks maybe?

My bad,apologies,i thought this is main sale.I just went full retard Tongue
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

We haven't seen any new videos from the team recently. I know they are hard at work but I hope they make some new video content.

They are probably busy doing other stuff atm.

We will be producing more video content soon. We have currently recruited some new team members, so we are bringing them up to speed first before we can start doing more video content.

Great Smiley waiting for new videos and congrats on the new members.

Those are lucky guys Smiley

Yeah, working in Triforce must be good Smiley

They were looking for employee here recently, month or two ago i think,so everyone had chance to join TriForce team Smiley

Wow thats great...any link available?

It happened month or two ago,if you go back you will find somewhere in the thread.

By the way,how big is your team now?

We currently have 4 main people in our main office, with one more person joining us with a month or so. We also have groups of people that work remotely from all over the globe.

We are looking to expand further, but its not something that can happen over night. We need to bring people on slowly to ensure we can bring them up to speed and ensure that they can do what is expected of them before introducing someone else. We would rather do things slightly slower, but ensure that we bring on the best of the best. No point in rushing and just having problem after problem.

descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

What is raidparty exactly?

RaidParty is TriForce Tokens's social engagement platform, designed to bring players and developers together. No matter where you are, what gaming platform you play on or own, you will always be connected to your friends and the wider gaming community.

RaidParty is a designed to break the communication barriers between gaming platforms. It also provides players and developers a new and unexplored revenue stream, meaning for players they can earn whilst playing the games they love and enjoy. Developers will have new ways to both attract and retain players, whilst increasing their revenue and monitoring player behaviour.

You can visit the RaidParty website here: https://raidparty.io

I hope that sheds some more light onto what RaidParty is.

Thank you for detaield explanation,i thought raidparty is some other app that will work with Triforce,but now i got it.

Yes, this short description really explains what the point of RaidParty really is.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

Never go full retard  Grin
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

We haven't seen any new videos from the team recently. I know they are hard at work but I hope they make some new video content.

We will be producing more video content soon. We have currently recruited some new team members, so we are bringing them up to speed first before we can start doing more video content.

They were looking for employee here recently, month or two ago i think,so everyone had chance to join TriForce team Smiley

It happened month or two ago,if you go back you will find somewhere in the thread.

We currently have 4 main people in our main office, with one more person joining us with a month or so. We also have groups of people that work remotely from all over the globe.

We are looking to expand further, but its not something that can happen over night. We need to bring people on slowly to ensure we can bring them up to speed and ensure that they can do what is expected of them before introducing someone else. We would rather do things slightly slower, but ensure that we bring on the best of the best. No point in rushing and just having problem after problem.

So it's a smaller team, but more stable. Nothing wrong with that.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

Great movie Cheesy RDJ killed it with that role.
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

So you have groups of people in remote offices?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

That makes sense,to be very selective and slowly add the people,and only those that you see can really help,and will be good fit.I will choose small and effective team over huge one any day.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Great movie Cheesy RDJ killed it with that role.

Hahaha yeah I remember that one!  Grin
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

So you have groups of people in remote offices?

I'm also interested in which parts of the world they are Smiley
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

Looks like Triforce is slowly but surely going toward success.

Nothing good or successful happens over night. Unfortunately things take time, but we are constantly pushing and striving forward. We are building a solid foundation that will support growth and expansion.

Sure, we are all glad to see you motivated and overcoming all obstacles Smiley

Yes, and since there is a lot of competition you always have to make sure you're ahead of the game.
That's not really hard for TriForce since there are a lot of projects out there that are only copying TriForce
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:10:41 PM

How many people overall, with those that work remotely?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:02:07 AM

How many people overall, with those that work remotely?

Do you have any difficulties in communication with remote offices?
descuri

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

Looks like Triforce is slowly but surely going toward success.

Nothing good or successful happens over night. Unfortunately things take time, but we are constantly pushing and striving forward. We are building a solid foundation that will support growth and expansion.

Sure, we are all glad to see you motivated and overcoming all obstacles Smiley

Yes, and since there is a lot of competition you always have to make sure you're ahead of the game.
That's not really hard for TriForce since there are a lot of projects out there that are only copying TriForce

Yes, it's quite hard to share news with the community because spies are everywhere.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

My guess is that core team is probably together in the headquarters,working closely together,while other who are not that much involved are working remote.

I might be wrong though Tongue
Tanya mikhail

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

I watch with great interest the development of this project and IT's  opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

Regarding your wallet,is it going to support just FORCE,or all other erc20 tokens as well?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

My guess is that core team is probably together in the headquarters,working closely together,while other who are not that much involved are working remote.

I might be wrong though Tongue

there are some pictures and videos from the team that would suggest that, but I doubt that the whole team is working from one location, there is no need to.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: