Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

Is this like steam kind of platform,where we will buy and sell games and other stuff for crypto money?

No,you wont be able to trade games here,its not about that at all,its about getting community together,and earning tokens by doing various tasks.

Tasks would be one of the most interesting part of the platform. To have a sense of something more serious about games.

What kind? Game task for points or token?

I think the tasks would be in game tasks that would transfer to points if I'm not wrong.

But who would give task?Other players,game developers,TriForce itself?

Developers set the in-game tasks, challenges and achievements and also set the rewards.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

Is this like steam kind of platform,where we will buy and sell games and other stuff for crypto money?

Not really. It will have a list of games which you can download, but will also reward you with FORCE (our currency). We are potentially looking into allowing players to purchase games with FORCE, but for the time being we are focusing on the task at hand.

It's a perfect system for gamers. You earn by gaming and you spend earnings on more games Smiley

sounds like a vicious circle Cheesy
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

No,you wont be able to trade games here,its not about that at all,its about getting community together,and earning tokens by doing various tasks.

Tasks would be one of the most interesting part of the platform. To have a sense of something more serious about games.

I think the tasks would be in game tasks that would transfer to points if I'm not wrong.

Developers set the in-game tasks, challenges and achievements and also set the rewards.

So other players wont be able to set the tasks?Somehow i got the impression that we will be able to do that.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

That actually makes sense. As they are the ones that make the content.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

Not really. It will have a list of games which you can download, but will also reward you with FORCE (our currency). We are potentially looking into allowing players to purchase games with FORCE, but for the time being we are focusing on the task at hand.

It's a perfect system for gamers. You earn by gaming and you spend earnings on more games Smiley

But i like the idea that i wont have to spend any money from salary for TriForce games.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

But i like the idea that i wont have to spend any money from salary for TriForce games.

Wait now I'm a bit confused as to what the platform will offer...
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

So other players wont be able to set the tasks?Somehow i got the impression that we will be able to do that.

No, only developers can. Unless you want to put your FORCE up for grabs by other players. Players can help and assist each other through the honouree system to which they can reward each other.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

You can see the website here, but please be aware that they app is not released yet and the website is still under development. https://raidparty.io

It will explain it a little better.

Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Thing I like about game industry today is that it is evolving in a lot of ways. Triforce is a great example of that evolution.
Still, I don't like the whole deal around DLC's that are most often payed for. However in contrast to movie industry, games are still getting better each year.

Well our model is designed to allow players to generate revenue from their in-game activities. So, players can then cover the costs of the gaming needs, such as DLCs and in-game purchases.

Man i wish one day this could pay as a regular 9-5 day job Cheesy

Haha maybe if you're playing for someone else like they do in China.
Yeah those kind of jobs are common in china,like farming gold in WoW
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:42:51 PM

Thing I like about game industry today is that it is evolving in a lot of ways. Triforce is a great example of that evolution.
Still, I don't like the whole deal around DLC's that are most often payed for. However in contrast to movie industry, games are still getting better each year.

Well our model is designed to allow players to generate revenue from their in-game activities. So, players can then cover the costs of the gaming needs, such as DLCs and in-game purchases.

Man i wish one day this could pay as a regular 9-5 day job Cheesy

Haha maybe if you're playing for someone else like they do in China.
Yeah those kind of jobs are common in china,like farming gold in WoW

There was a time when those farms were really common there. I've even watched a documentary describing work there. Every day WOW for 14 hours or more, doesn't look very fun any more.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

More like a circle of life for gamers  Grin
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

You can see the website here, but please be aware that they app is not released yet and the website is still under development. https://raidparty.io

It looks good even at this stage Smiley
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

It looks good even at this stage Smiley

I agree...the website looks very slick Smiley
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:22:55 PM

A dream come true for every gamer!  Cool
Calvireish

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

But will there be encouraged by TriForce platform to put those kind of tasks?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

How do you mean encouraged,like TriForce giving developers some tokens to share for their tasks?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

How do you mean encouraged,like TriForce giving developers some tokens to share for their tasks?

I think that developers should get their own tokens and then share to the community for tasks,as its in their interest for people to play their game.
descuri

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

That would make sense but it would be hard to monitor.
Tropwal

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

I think that developers should get their own tokens and then share to the community for tasks,as its in their interest for people to play their game.

Of course,thats the only reasonable way.I see TriForce as platform for all those games,and thats it.
UncleT

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

We haven't seen any new videos from the team recently. I know they are hard at work but I hope they make some new video content.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: