Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

Is this like steam kind of platform,where we will buy and sell games and other stuff for crypto money?

No,you wont be able to trade games here,its not about that at all,its about getting community together,and earning tokens by doing various tasks.

Tasks would be one of the most interesting part of the platform. To have a sense of something more serious about games.

What kind? Game task for points or token?

I think the tasks would be in game tasks that would transfer to points if I'm not wrong.

But who would give task?Other players,game developers,TriForce itself?

Developers set the in-game tasks, challenges and achievements and also set the rewards.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

That actually makes sense. As they are the ones that make the content.

But will there be encouraged by TriForce platform to put those kind of tasks?

Its in developers best interest to set rewards. The whole purpose of it is to both attract and retain players. So we will be making case studies to show and prove that our system works, encouraging developers to follow suit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmdr1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

Is this like steam kind of platform,where we will buy and sell games and other stuff for crypto money?

No,you wont be able to trade games here,its not about that at all,its about getting community together,and earning tokens by doing various tasks.

Tasks would be one of the most interesting part of the platform. To have a sense of something more serious about games.

I think the tasks would be in game tasks that would transfer to points if I'm not wrong.

Developers set the in-game tasks, challenges and achievements and also set the rewards.

Its in developers best interest to set rewards. The whole purpose of it is to both attract and retain players. So we will be making case studies to show and prove that our system works, encouraging developers to follow suit.

Do you have some examples of these tasks and reward which you had in mind?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

Not really. It will have a list of games which you can download, but will also reward you with FORCE (our currency). We are potentially looking into allowing players to purchase games with FORCE, but for the time being we are focusing on the task at hand.

It's a perfect system for gamers. You earn by gaming and you spend earnings on more games Smiley

A dream come true for every gamer!  Cool
I agree,that kind of reward system will be accepted by a lot of gamers
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

Not really. It will have a list of games which you can download, but will also reward you with FORCE (our currency). We are potentially looking into allowing players to purchase games with FORCE, but for the time being we are focusing on the task at hand.

It's a perfect system for gamers. You earn by gaming and you spend earnings on more games Smiley

A dream come true for every gamer!  Cool
I agree,that kind of reward system will be accepted by a lot of gamers

Yes I agree Smiley a reward system long overdue.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

How do you mean encouraged,like TriForce giving developers some tokens to share for their tasks?

That would make sense but it would be hard to monitor.

Would there be a limit to the amount one dev could offer?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Developers will have to buy  FORCE tokens from the same way like any other user,from exchange?They wont have any special kind of discount of any special kind of way to get FORCE tokens from you?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:29:15 AM

Sure, there will probably be some efficient way of distribution of reward over blockchain.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

We haven't seen any new videos from the team recently. I know they are hard at work but I hope they make some new video content.

They are probably busy doing other stuff atm.
killer9966

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:47:25 AM

How do you mean encouraged,like TriForce giving developers some tokens to share for their tasks?

It would probably be done automatically.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:10:55 AM

What kind of tasks will developers be able to set for gamers?
UncleT

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

We haven't seen any new videos from the team recently. I know they are hard at work but I hope they make some new video content.

They probably are, yes, however it would be a shame if they stopped doing that as they were very active to this point.
descuri

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

They probably are, yes, however it would be a shame if they stopped doing that as they were very active to this point.

I agree, they are one of the most active teams as far as the community relations are concerned.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

Kill 2873763543 boars Tongue.

Could be tasks like get highest score in some period of time,achieve something like world first kill of some boss,clear some dungeons fastest, etc.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Do you have some examples of these tasks and reward which you had in mind?

Well its down the to the developers really, but ideally we'd be encouraging them to set rewards like reaching a certain level, like level 25 and get 100 FORCE or something along those lines. We wanted the developers to also set challenges for the entire community to which they can compete for, so for example lets take Destiny 2 for example, they could set a reward for the first 10 teams to complete one of the raids within a set time.

Developers will also most likely set rewards for simply downloading and playing their game.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

Would there be a limit to the amount one dev could offer?

No, its entirely up to them how much they want to offer.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

Developers will have to buy  FORCE tokens from the same way like any other user,from exchange?They wont have any special kind of discount of any special kind of way to get FORCE tokens from you?

Developers will have to purchase FORCE yes, the same as anyone else. We are potentially looking at a discount structure for developers, but we have to be careful to how much information we disclose due to competition.

DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

How is sale going on,after you reached soft cap?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

We will be producing more video content soon. We have currently recruited some new team members, so we are bringing them up to speed first before we can start doing more video content.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

Kill 2873763543 boars Tongue.

Could be tasks like get highest score in some period of time,achieve something like world first kill of some boss,clear some dungeons fastest, etc.

Yes exactly... its entirely up to the developers to what they set as tasks and rewards.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

How is sale going on,after you reached soft cap?

We are currently in the process of bringing on more team members to help us push and drive our project. You will start to see that we are now driving RaidParty more over TriForce Tokens. RaidParty is our vehicle for success, while TriForce Tokens is merely the technology provider. So be sure to follow our RaidParty social media channels and groups.

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: