Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
cmdr1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Is this like steam kind of platform,where we will buy and sell games and other stuff for crypto money?

No,you wont be able to trade games here,its not about that at all,its about getting community together,and earning tokens by doing various tasks.

Tasks would be one of the most interesting part of the platform. To have a sense of something more serious about games.

What kind? Game task for points or token?

I think the tasks would be in game tasks that would transfer to points if I'm not wrong.

But who would give task?Other players,game developers,TriForce itself?

Developers set the in-game tasks, challenges and achievements and also set the rewards.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

That actually makes sense. As they are the ones that make the content.

But will there be encouraged by TriForce platform to put those kind of tasks?

Its in developers best interest to set rewards. The whole purpose of it is to both attract and retain players. So we will be making case studies to show and prove that our system works, encouraging developers to follow suit.

Developers will have to buy  FORCE tokens from the same way like any other user,from exchange?They wont have any special kind of discount of any special kind of way to get FORCE tokens from you?

Developers will have to purchase FORCE yes, the same as anyone else. We are potentially looking at a discount structure for developers, but we have to be careful to how much information we disclose due to competition.

Thanks. So it makes sense. They purchase it so they can control the reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Is this like steam kind of platform,where we will buy and sell games and other stuff for crypto money?

No,you wont be able to trade games here,its not about that at all,its about getting community together,and earning tokens by doing various tasks.

Tasks would be one of the most interesting part of the platform. To have a sense of something more serious about games.

I think the tasks would be in game tasks that would transfer to points if I'm not wrong.

Developers set the in-game tasks, challenges and achievements and also set the rewards.

Its in developers best interest to set rewards. The whole purpose of it is to both attract and retain players. So we will be making case studies to show and prove that our system works, encouraging developers to follow suit.

Developers will have to buy  FORCE tokens from the same way like any other user,from exchange?They wont have any special kind of discount of any special kind of way to get FORCE tokens from you?

Developers will have to purchase FORCE yes, the same as anyone else. We are potentially looking at a discount structure for developers, but we have to be careful to how much information we disclose due to competition.

Thanks. So it makes sense. They purchase it so they can control the reward.

Yes exactly, but it will be in there best interest to set rewards as they can both increase their download and player count as well as player retention rates.

Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

We haven't seen any new videos from the team recently. I know they are hard at work but I hope they make some new video content.

They are probably busy doing other stuff atm.

We will be producing more video content soon. We have currently recruited some new team members, so we are bringing them up to speed first before we can start doing more video content.

Great Smiley waiting for new videos and congrats on the new members.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

We haven't seen any new videos from the team recently. I know they are hard at work but I hope they make some new video content.

We will be producing more video content soon. We have currently recruited some new team members, so we are bringing them up to speed first before we can start doing more video content.

Possibly the adjustment period for the new members is over soon so we will have a chance to hear about them.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

Possibly the adjustment period for the new members is over soon so we will have a chance to hear about them.
Can't wait to see new video content you have for us Smiley
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

Some incentive wouldnt be bad idea,some way for developers to get a bit cheaper tokens,but still even then you have to be careful so they dont try to resell it or something like that.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

Some incentive wouldnt be bad idea,some way for developers to get a bit cheaper tokens,but still even then you have to be careful so they dont try to resell it or something like that.

And if there is a way to exploit system,some will try for sure,so better be careful with those kind of things
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

What kind of tasks will developers be able to set for gamers?

Kill 2873763543 boars Tongue.

Could be tasks like get highest score in some period of time,achieve something like world first kill of some boss,clear some dungeons fastest, etc.

Hmmm...that would be interesting, doing in game quests for real world reward.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:36:28 PM

[/quote]

Developers will also most likely set rewards for simply downloading and playing their game.

[/quote]

Hahah could be yeah Cheesy
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

Could be tasks like get highest score in some period of time,achieve something like world first kill of some boss,clear some dungeons fastest, etc.

Yes exactly... its entirely up to the developers to what they set as tasks and rewards.

Ever played Silkroad Online? Their quests are basically like that.

I quit the game when one quest wanted me to kill 2400 of some animals....phuck that
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:43:12 PM

Can you is sharing next step of project?
killer9966

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

Can't wait to see new video content you have for us Smiley

Maybe it would be good to be patient for new videos, because new ones will surely be far better then any we seen up till now.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

Those are lucky guys Smiley
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

I think next  big milestone is beta release.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

It will be huge thing indeed,and if its good,it should push sale even more!
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

Yes, team member already announce beta soon.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:56:15 AM

I think next  big milestone is beta release.

Yes, team member already announce beta soon.

It should happen by the end of March?

And do we have  to apply somwhere to be able to join?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

Yes exactly, we will be implementing some procedures to ensure things like that don't happen.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Yes exactly... its entirely up to the developers to what they set as tasks and rewards.

Ever played Silkroad Online? Their quests are basically like that.

I quit the game when one quest wanted me to kill 2400 of some animals....phuck that

I haven't personally played it, I believe a few members of our team have. I am aware of the game though.

Yes there a lot of grind fest games, such as Runescape. But i guess its down to your preference and what you look for in a game, to what makes in enjoyable.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

The best way to keep up to date with the projects progress is to subscribe to our mailing list, which can be done on our website: https://triforcetokens.io

Our next steps is to focus on RaidParty, we are currently speaking with a lot of indie developers and a lot of game studios, to which pretty much all of them have shown a keen interest in our project. We are also focusing on building our player database also.

Development of RaidParty is still underway, some few final tweaks have had to be made but we are expected to have the beta released soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: