Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:37:11 PM

I think a lot of people underestimate mobile gaming and size of that part of market.Even Razer wants part of that profit, they recently released razer phone, for mobile gaming. And it's actually quite good mobile phone.

Yeah, saw that recently. But gaming on mobile phone is like a punishment, when you need to hide your gaming Smiley but i get you point, where is profit there is gaming industry Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kobila49

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:38:56 PM

Hi guys Smiley Recently found out about this project, come here to wish you luck and will be asking questions soon as I read whitepaper and all Smiley Good luck.

Hey there and welcome.I bet that you are gamer as well, like many of us on this topic Smiley.I am also relatively new on this forum and when I was looking trough new ICO , TriForce gaming immediately  stood out among the other project and caught my attention.

Yeah I am gamer too Smiley I saw gaming in headline, and i start reading about it. From what i read, I realized that you can earn TriForce coins and use them to trade items from games which would be selected to have "program" installed, yes? Is there any genre of games is known to be targeted for this or is it to early to say?

Welcome mate, glad we have another gamer brother(nice rhyme Cheesy) From what i remember, they said they are going to focus on indie games because developers of indie games needs every bit of help they can get and there a lot interesting indie games Smiley Maybe there are more, but guys from TriForce will answer you surely with more details Wink
I think indie games would be just the start,I don't see a reason why they wouldn't branch out to all gaming genres

Yeah, i just meant for the start that they with start with indie games Smiley
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:00:53 PM

How is triforce different from electroneum? Both are aiming to gaming market currency. Electroneum had a early and great start from their ico, they have mobile mining(although that probably is not a true mining) to do the marketing, awards electroneum through mobile mining, probably will attract a lot of attention from people who don't know about cryptocurrency to recognize them. How can triforce compete with electroneum?
No hate, just curious about it because i'm still a newbie in cryptocurrency.

Hi, good question. We see ourselves as completely different from both Electroneum, as well as many of our other competitors. We aim to provide real solutions to the gaming industry, solutions that benefit everyone within the industry and community. From the developer to the gamer, everyone that is within the TriForce Tokens network will be able to benefit from its technology and its solutions.

Although we don't have 'mining', we allow developers to set tasks/quests from players that grants players rewards in the form of our own crypto-currency upon completion. So in a sense, I guess you could argue that would be mining to a degree? We also allow players to trade between one another, as well as honour each other through the worlds first honouree system. The system will allow players to send/donate real crypto-currency (TFT - our currency) to others as a form of gratitude or in exchange of services.

We are also currently building a anti-piracy engine. Working alongside Coventry University, we aim to help bring piracy down to a more manageable level for game development companies. We are also currently building a social engagement platform for the gaming community, that will bring the entire community under one roof, regardless of the platforms you play on. We aim to have a beta version of the social engagement platform ready for our community by Feb 2018.

I hope this answered your question? If you still want to know more about TriForce Tokens, I strongly suggest checking out our website and our whitepaper. I will provide links below for you.

Whitepaper: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:07:44 PM

Hi guys Smiley Recently found out about this project, come here to wish you luck and will be asking questions soon as I read whitepaper and all Smiley Good luck.

Hey there and welcome.I bet that you are gamer as well, like many of us on this topic Smiley.I am also relatively new on this forum and when I was looking trough new ICO , TriForce gaming immediately  stood out among the other project and caught my attention.

Yeah I am gamer too Smiley I saw gaming in headline, and i start reading about it. From what i read, I realized that you can earn TriForce coins and use them to trade items from games which would be selected to have "program" installed, yes? Is there any genre of games is known to be targeted for this or is it to early to say?

Welcome mate, glad we have another gamer brother(nice rhyme Cheesy) From what i remember, they said they are going to focus on indie games because developers of indie games needs every bit of help they can get and there a lot interesting indie games Smiley Maybe there are more, but guys from TriForce will answer you surely with more details Wink
I think indie games would be just the start,I don't see a reason why they wouldn't branch out to all gaming genres

We are first targeting the indie game sector. We have no intention to stop there however, so do not be disheartened.

We are wanted to start with the indie game sector as we felt that many indie developers have struggled to get their games played and noticed. Our entire ethos if you will is all about helping the gaming community to grow and expand, but through incorporating everyone, not just the big boys with the large amounts of $$$.

As a PS4 and Xbox One gamer myself, we have every intention to break into those markets also. So fear not! We are working on it.

~ Jake Ashby, TriForce Tokens General Manager

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:19:09 PM

About Beta, it will be like web version or some kind of app?

They mention they are going to do mobile games first, so i guess maybe it will be some kind of app.. But, surely it must have web version later.. Because they said that platform is mostly targeting pc games Smiley

Trying first with web version might be easier and more convenient maybe, but then again you want to test the app as well. Lets wait and see I guess.

There will be a web version after. The reasoning for going with mobile first is that is accessible then for everyone, no matter where you are. I know our developers are working on iOS and Android at the moment, I see no reason why it wouldn't support Windows it might just not be right away.

The platform is not targeted at one specific platform. Another reason for us choosing to go with a mobile app first was so that it was readily available for everyone, regardless of the platform you play on.

Makes sense Smiley Everyone have a smartphone these days.

That's true, we have our phones in our hands all day long so why not do  some beta testing as well.

yes we have, but playin game on phone and on Pc is huge differences, right?

Yes that is very true. However, mobile games are becoming increasingly more popular, games such a Clash of Clans, Game of War etc, have thousands if not millions of players. We want to build a platform that brings everyone together, not to mention most people that play PC or Console games are more than likely to also play mobile games. The idea of the platform is to bring everything under one roof, so that you are able to communicate with your friends and the community all at once regardless of what platform you or they're on.

However the platform doesn't just end there. Our ideas and plans for the platform expand much further than just multi-platform communication. P2P trading, worlds first honouree system, developer's ability to set quests and task for TFT rewards, tournaments, group finding etc etc. The possibilities for this platform are endless.

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:59:33 PM

I think a lot of people underestimate mobile gaming and size of that part of market.Even Razer wants part of that profit, they recently released razer phone, for mobile gaming. And it's actually quite good mobile phone.

Yeah, saw that recently. But gaming on mobile phone is like a punishment, when you need to hide your gaming Smiley but i get you point, where is profit there is gaming industry Cheesy

I have a feeling you are a bit older gamer,like me.  Grin .I am also not big fan of mobile phone games,but i remember how much i liked Nintendo Gameboy when i was kid,and how popular it was.And i see around myself younger gamers really enjoying mobile games,and with mobile phones getting more advanced,so does mobile phone games.So i think it just might be the age thing Smiley.
hj0329

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:50:12 AM

How is triforce different from electroneum? Both are aiming to gaming market currency. Electroneum had a early and great start from their ico, they have mobile mining(although that probably is not a true mining) to do the marketing, awards electroneum through mobile mining, probably will attract a lot of attention from people who don't know about cryptocurrency to recognize them. How can triforce compete with electroneum?

Hi, good question. We see ourselves as completely different from both Electroneum, as well as many of our other competitors. We aim to provide real solutions to the gaming industry, solutions that benefit everyone within the industry and community. From the developer to the gamer, everyone that is within the TriForce Tokens network will be able to benefit from its technology and its solutions.

Although we don't have 'mining', we allow developers to set tasks/quests from players that grants players rewards in the form of our own crypto-currency upon completion. So in a sense, I guess you could argue that would be mining to a degree? We also allow players to trade between one another, as well as honour each other through the worlds first honouree system. The system will allow players to send/donate real crypto-currency (TFT - our currency) to others as a form of gratitude or in exchange of services.

We are also currently building a anti-piracy engine. Working alongside Coventry University, we aim to help bring piracy down to a more manageable level for game development companies. We are also currently building a social engagement platform for the gaming community, that will bring the entire community under one roof, regardless of the platforms you play on. We aim to have a beta version of the social engagement platform ready for our community by Feb 2018.

I hope this answered your question? If you still want to know more about TriForce Tokens, I strongly suggest checking out our website and our whitepaper. I will provide links below for you.

Okay, I will check out the website, thanks for answering my question. Looking forward to the token sale.
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:41:37 AM

I see here you mention about building anty piracy engine. But I also read that you plan to enable game developers to profit from people using pirated games. Can you please explain a bit more that part.

Thank you.

Vindizzle

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:51:08 AM

Great to hear Windows phone might be supported too.But i guess a bit later,not during beta?

Yeah, i think that too. I must buy android phone if i want to have real experience with this project and its app Smiley

I think even Microsoft is abandoning windows phone,and TriForce is one more reason to go back to android phone.
Malzahar49

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:48:23 AM

Great to hear Windows phone might be supported too.But i guess a bit later,not during beta?

Yeah, i think that too. I must buy android phone if i want to have real experience with this project and its app Smiley

I think even Microsoft is abandoning windows phone,and TriForce is one more reason to go back to android phone.

Yeah, because Google doesn't want that their Android have another competition(if you can say Apple is competition, open source is open source Smiley ). But lets focus on TriForce, imagine yourself playing new Assassin's Creed Origins and collecting rewards using TriForce system. And they say you need to have sex to enjoy life Cheesy
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:48:57 AM

From the developer to the gamers, everyone that is within the TriForce Tokens network will be able to benefit from its technology and its solutions.
I like the answer above, so this project will be very interested by gamers and this project should be promoted more to the gamer community. I can not wait to see this project how it will run
Arcanium

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

We are first targeting the indie game sector. We have no intention to stop there however, so do not be disheartened.

We are wanted to start with the indie game sector as we felt that many indie developers have struggled to get their games played and noticed. Our entire ethos if you will is all about helping the gaming community to grow and expand, but through incorporating everyone, not just the big boys with the large amounts of $$$.

As a PS4 and Xbox One gamer myself, we have every intention to break into those markets also. So fear not! We are working on it.

~ Jake Ashby, TriForce Tokens General Manager

Interesting Smiley I am member of PC master race , but i enjoy playing games on other platforms too Cheesy  I will surely keep reading this thread and asking questions when i notice something interesting... 
Kobila49

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:58:56 AM

I have a feeling you are a bit older gamer,like me.  Grin .I am also not big fan of mobile phone games,but i remember how much i liked Nintendo Gameboy when i was kid,and how popular it was.And i see around myself younger gamers really enjoying mobile games,and with mobile phones getting more advanced,so does mobile phone games.So i think it just might be the age thing Smiley.

Gameboy Cheesy my mom was always mad when my expedition to toilet lasted 2 hours playing Pokemons(every generation, you name it) Cheesy
Vindizzle

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:47:58 AM

Yeah, because Google doesn't want that their Android have another competition(if you can say Apple is competition, open source is open source Smiley ). But lets focus on TriForce, imagine yourself playing new Assassin's Creed Origins and collecting rewards using TriForce system. And they say you need to have sex to enjoy life Cheesy

I do love gaming,and will play games till i drop dead,but lets not exaggerate  Grin

But yeah,thought of playing games and getting some income back is great,and the reason im excited about TriForce,its like childhood dream coming true .
Desmozgenes

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:56:55 AM

What i hope from TriForce is to bring more polite  and more helpful gaming community,and to encourage that kind of behaviour.Im playing online for many years now,and most of online communities somehow detiorated so i hope TriForce can bring some of that old feeling back.
Kobila49

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:11:27 AM

What i hope from TriForce is to bring more polite  and more helpful gaming community,and to encourage that kind of behaviour.Im playing online for many years now,and most of online communities somehow detiorated so i hope TriForce can bring some of that old feeling back.

Well, from what i read that is an idea Smiley You will commend people with which you had a good experience and than you will get some rewards if you behave nice Cheesy
Arcanium

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

Gameboy Cheesy my mom was always mad when my expedition to toilet lasted 2 hours playing Pokemons(every generation, you name it) Cheesy

LoL, i would go to beach and then playing Pokemon instead of swiming Cheesy  This project is getting more interested as i read more about it Smiley

Malzahar49

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:34:32 AM

I do love gaming,and will play games till i drop dead,but lets not exaggerate  Grin

But yeah,thought of playing games and getting some income back is great,and the reason im excited about TriForce,its like childhood dream coming true .

Yeah, it is everyone dream Smiley Been gaming for 30 years, and still did not get bored of it Cheesy
Kobila49

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

LoL, i would go to beach and then playing Pokemon instead of swiming Cheesy  This project is getting more interested as i read more about it Smiley

I know what you are talking about Cheesy
Desmozgenes

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:11:05 PM

Well, from what i read that is an idea Smiley You will commend people with which you had a good experience and than you will get some rewards if you behave nice Cheesy

Yeah,that honor system,if implemented right could make that and encourage people to behave properly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: