Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:18:36 AM

Those loot box systems are getting out of hand indeed. Some countries even declared it as a gambling, while more considering that as well.

Yes, I believe it all started with the new Star Wars Battlefield 2. Regardless of what game it is however, these development companies are making extraordinary amounts of $$$ from gamers for cosmetic items that have very little if not no affect on your gameplay.

I believe Activision was also caught out with a system that had in place that encouraged players to purchase loot crates by matching players with loot crate items with those that didn't. Destiny 2 is a great example of the system.

Thats why we here at TriForce Tokens believe that the players also need a way of generating a little extra income from the games they love and enjoy. Especially if they are forking out so much money not only on purchasing the game, but then within the game also.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

That's why I'm so interested in this project, finally something where you can get some of that money back while gaming, cos lately I have feeling that sole purpose of the games are those loot boxes and various microtransactions. Basically, games a made with sole purpose of sucking out money from players.

I agree that developers have to make money, and deserve it  for their product, but games shouldn't be set up around that.

When I'm reading this I seeing one company who recently changed their way to this microtransactions. I am talking about Riot Games LoL(League of Legends). In beginning you couldn't get skin(some cosmetic appearance of character you play) if you didn't pay for it. Now it is able to gain some random skins with ingame currency and RNG dropouts(you get some random skin in chest and you get keys(need to have 3 key fragments to make key) to unlock that chest, you earn it all by playing the game). This seems very similar what you want to do. Gaming and earning tokens. Only i hope  that you will do it more fair because RIOT added RNG to the play and most of times you only get ingame currency but not chests/key fragments.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kobila49

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:26:37 AM

From which game is the new banner?

Which banner did you mean sorry?

Main banner on the first page. it looks really cool

If you mean this image: http://www.xboxoneuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/juego_de_gears_of_war_3.jpg

Then its Gears of War. A brilliantly violent third person shooter. If you haven't played it before, I would highly recommend.

Heres a video of some gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h7tHI2T3gk - Be warned its an extremely violent game.

Games don't make people violent, cheaters in games do Cheesy

Cheesy or being in-game and someone randomly tells you to "go uninstall -.-".

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Thing I hate most is when I playing League of Legends and it is a really good match, like several good players on both ends, and then when I lose because other guys were better that time and we all write GG(good game) and then 1 player at their side who was like 0/7/2(kills/deaths/assists) write "gg easy noobs". That is the time when I wish that I can break his arms(only joking) Cheesy
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:05:12 AM

If you mean this image: http://www.xboxoneuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/juego_de_gears_of_war_3.jpg

Then its Gears of War. A brilliantly violent third person shooter. If you haven't played it before, I would highly recommend.

Heres a video of some gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h7tHI2T3gk - Be warned its an extremely violent game.

But there is no bigger pleasure than someone calling you "cheater" after you own him in some pvp.Thats the biggest compliment you can get Cheesy
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:10:39 AM

What is the ecpected token price after launch?

We can't actually talk about future price expectations, because our token is considered a utility token. If we discuss these type of points we are at risk of falling under a security, so hopefully you understand this.

What does mean "falling under a security"?  Sry if i ask a stupid question Smiley

I would like to know that as well, im not sure what that exactly means.

Ok so this is a particular topic around ICOs and token sales. Our's is a token sale, not an official coin offering. The terminology is important, because if a project falls under an "investment security" it is then likely to need much more stringent regulation around the activities and how it goes about raising funds. If it falls under a security it makes it very difficult to conduct a token sale and in fact could be at risk of legal repocusions if regulations are not adhered to.

There is actually a "howey test" that can be done to determine the likely hood if a crypto-currency would fall under a security. We completed ours which determined there is a low chance of our project being considered a security - meaning we can avoid a lot of the legal implications. Our report is at the following link: https://github.com/TriForceNetwork/TriForceTokens-WhitePaper/blob/master/Securities%20Law%20Framework%20for%20Blockchain%20Tokens.pdf

Thank you for the clarification. Im new to all this so I'm still learning terminology.
Kobila49

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:17:59 AM

But there is no bigger pleasure than someone calling you "cheater" after you own him in some pvp.Thats the biggest compliment you can get Cheesy

I agree, but kids today calls out everyone cheater because nobody told them that failures are also part of learning and improving Cheesy
Arcanium

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:19:22 AM

What is the ecpected token price after launch?

We can't actually talk about future price expectations, because our token is considered a utility token. If we discuss these type of points we are at risk of falling under a security, so hopefully you understand this.

What does mean "falling under a security"?  Sry if i ask a stupid question Smiley

I would like to know that as well, im not sure what that exactly means.

Ok so this is a particular topic around ICOs and token sales. Our's is a token sale, not an official coin offering. The terminology is important, because if a project falls under an "investment security" it is then likely to need much more stringent regulation around the activities and how it goes about raising funds. If it falls under a security it makes it very difficult to conduct a token sale and in fact could be at risk of legal repocusions if regulations are not adhered to.

There is actually a "howey test" that can be done to determine the likely hood if a crypto-currency would fall under a security. We completed ours which determined there is a low chance of our project being considered a security - meaning we can avoid a lot of the legal implications. Our report is at the following link: https://github.com/TriForceNetwork/TriForceTokens-WhitePaper/blob/master/Securities%20Law%20Framework%20for%20Blockchain%20Tokens.pdf

Thank you for the clarification. Im new to all this so I'm still learning terminology.

Also want to say thank you for the explanation and link you gave us Smiley
Malzahar49

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:23:06 AM

Or RNG? (Random Number Generation) The loot crate systems in a lot of these games recently are making lots of people mad. Trove is especially bad for their RNG loot crates! - Part of the reason why we wanted to create a system that allowed players to earn real money. A lot of players are spending vast amounts of real money in games, yet get very little back.

If you're referring to battlefront 2, then i got nothing against this system.
I played the beta, and honestly didn't find it unfair

I have no problem with loot crates, I just feel that in many cases they can be unfair in the sense of what you receive for money. Trove was my example as many YouTubers have created videos on purchasing in game loot crates and receiving around 1-2 good and worthy items from around $150 spent.

I think the issue that countries/governments are having with the loot crates system are because young children playing games are easily able to make these in-game purchases without a real concept of how much they are spending and what the get in return. Hence the gambling aspect of it, people are paying money for a chance to receive a good item. It is therefore arguably, encouraging gambling from a young age.

Yeah, kids don't know what they are spending and there are parents letting them do what they want. So I also agree is little shady from companies to do this.

Well today is St.Nicholas in my country, day when presents are gifted if you have been good in last year Cheesy Sadly, my girlfriend said i was a nightmare, so I will must gift me Call of Duty WW2 myself Cheesy
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:50:36 AM

I agree, but kids today calls out everyone cheater because nobody told them that failures are also part of learning and improving Cheesy

Cant blame the kids,parents keep calling them "special".Everyone is "special" now,also noone is stupid anymore,now kids instead  have  "learning disability".So ofc since they dont behave properly in RL,they wont online either.From my experience,peoples behaviour in RL reflects online too .In most cases atleast.
Arcanium

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:52:26 AM

Cant blame the kids,parents keep calling them "special".Everyone is "special" now,also noone is stupid anymore,now kids instead  have  "learning disability".So ofc since they dont behave properly in RL,they wont online either.From my experience,peoples behaviour in RL reflects online too .In most cases atleast.

Sure, because raising kids is demanding work. So better be "special" Cheesy
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:58:28 AM

What about family games, like Just Dance, or You Don't Know Jack?
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

LOL, really? (sorry, couldn't resist loling)
Vindizzle

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:42:09 PM

Have you thought maybe about sponsoring some teams to spread the name?Some clan or guild,something like that. TriForce sounds pretty good and could bring some attention to the project.
JCBAHY

Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:04:23 PM

Why does the token sale been delayed so much? And why just not make the pre-sale dates to official ico date?

i dont think its delayed. they set out the dates long ago i think (please coreect me if i'm wrong)

The reasons for the delay is due to changes within the company and the new people we have brought on board. We want to ensure that the company is successful not only for ourselves, but for the contributors also. We have been working on new things that we believe will ensure the company's success. These things include bringing on prominent people within the gaming industry, our new social engagement platform and a new marketing partnership.

We are currently working on updating our website and bounty campaign so that we can provide everyone with the new and correct information. The reason for choosing to hold back on the next token sale until Feb 2018, is because we believe people are starting to wind down due to the holidays being around the corner. It makes more sense to wait it out and give everyone time to get back into the swing of things. It will also allow us enough time to get our beta version of our social engagement platform ready for launch and time to build up further hype and user adoption.

I hope that answers your question?

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:10:42 PM

I don't believe its in our initial scope due to the popularity of the games usually. The main scope of games that we will be targeting are more along the lines of MMOs and MMORPGs. This is due to all of our technology being relevant within most of those types of games.

We will never rule out a game or a genre of game, so somewhere down the line family games can and will be introduced if they fit.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:16:35 PM

Have you thought maybe about sponsoring some teams to spread the name?Some clan or guild,something like that. TriForce sounds pretty good and could bring some attention to the project.

Thats a very good idea.

We have recently acquired a new marketing partnership with a company who has won many digital marketing awards. They have created a strategic plan for us which incorporates quite a few things that we believe will massively improve our image within both the gaming industry and the blockchain/crypto industries.

I will raise your idea within the team and our marketing partner, it is something we will keep in mind for sure.

We are always very grateful to hear your ideas and thoughts on how we can improve, so keep them coming!

Arcanium

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

Thats a very good idea.

We have recently acquired a new marketing partnership with a company who has won many digital marketing awards. They have created a strategic plan for us which incorporates quite a few things that we believe will massively improve our image within both the gaming industry and the blockchain/crypto industries.

I will raise your idea within the team and our marketing partner, it is something we will keep in mind for sure.

We are always very grateful to hear your ideas and thoughts on how we can improve, so keep them coming!

That sounds really interesting. Can't wait to see what they had in plan Smiley
Malzahar49

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:45:00 PM

Why does the token sale been delayed so much? And why just not make the pre-sale dates to official ico date?

i dont think its delayed. they set out the dates long ago i think (please coreect me if i'm wrong)

The reasons for the delay is due to changes within the company and the new people we have brought on board. We want to ensure that the company is successful not only for ourselves, but for the contributors also. We have been working on new things that we believe will ensure the company's success. These things include bringing on prominent people within the gaming industry, our new social engagement platform and a new marketing partnership.

We are currently working on updating our website and bounty campaign so that we can provide everyone with the new and correct information. The reason for choosing to hold back on the next token sale until Feb 2018, is because we believe people are starting to wind down due to the holidays being around the corner. It makes more sense to wait it out and give everyone time to get back into the swing of things. It will also allow us enough time to get our beta version of our social engagement platform ready for launch and time to build up further hype and user adoption.

That makes sense, everyone will be spending money on X-Mas presents Cheesy But it would be a nice present if someone bought me some TFT tokens Cheesy
Kobila49

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

Can you tell us more about "new people we have brought on board"? Are there new guys on development team? Smiley
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

Thats a very good idea.

That sounds really interesting. Can't wait to see what they had in plan Smiley
Yeah sponsoring a team is a good strategy to promote their platform,even better if that team is good  Cheesy
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:10:47 PM

Can you tell us more about "new people we have brought on board"? Are there new guys on development team? Smiley

I can tell you about some of them yes. There are others that we are still in negotiation with, so I am unable to disclose much about them unfortunately.

Aida Alexie - Our new International Communications manager, Aida is helping us with the translation of our website, whitepaper and other documentation. Aida speaks fluently in English, French, Spanish and Romanian, with a little Russian. With her marketing background, she is also helping us to better understand the different cultures of many of these other countries so that we can better suit our marketing to those audiences.

Vadim Bulatov - Our new gaming industry advisor, Vadim is helping us to better understand the gaming industry and how to conduct marketing within it. From a gaming background himself, Vadim is an extremely value asset to TriForce Tokens. Vadim is then head of SMM for the games World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Warplanes; some massively popular F2P games. Vadim has helped increase the player count of these and many other games by the millions.

Regarding the development team our CTO Raza is current in negotiation with a few people regarding working on our technology such as our social engagement platform and integration kits. However, until this is finalised and agreed, I am unable to say much more.

There are others who we are finalising with at the moment, which we will make an announcement of upon joining the team.

But what I can tell you, is that we are currently in negotiation with someone hugely prominent within the blockchain industry. Bringing them on board will be a game changer for TriForce Tokens. But, that is all that I am able to disclose at this moment in time.

It's all coming together. As always, once we have some big news we will be sure to share it with you all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: