Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
mrpetem

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

Have you thought maybe about sponsoring some teams to spread the name?Some clan or guild,something like that. TriForce sounds pretty good and could bring some attention to the project.

Thats a very good idea.

We have recently acquired a new marketing partnership with a company who has won many digital marketing awards. They have created a strategic plan for us which incorporates quite a few things that we believe will massively improve our image within both the gaming industry and the blockchain/crypto industries.

I will raise your idea within the team and our marketing partner, it is something we will keep in mind for sure.

We are always very grateful to hear your ideas and thoughts on how we can improve, so keep them coming!

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Just to add further to Jake's comment; All this is relating to our influencer marketing strategy Wink Our marketing partners are working with us to deliver this and looking at in-game communities/influencers is part of our focus for sure.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:10:56 PM

Why does the token sale been delayed so much? And why just not make the pre-sale dates to official ico date?

i dont think its delayed. they set out the dates long ago i think (please coreect me if i'm wrong)

The reasons for the delay is due to changes within the company and the new people we have brought on board. We want to ensure that the company is successful not only for ourselves, but for the contributors also. We have been working on new things that we believe will ensure the company's success. These things include bringing on prominent people within the gaming industry, our new social engagement platform and a new marketing partnership.

We are currently working on updating our website and bounty campaign so that we can provide everyone with the new and correct information. The reason for choosing to hold back on the next token sale until Feb 2018, is because we believe people are starting to wind down due to the holidays being around the corner. It makes more sense to wait it out and give everyone time to get back into the swing of things. It will also allow us enough time to get our beta version of our social engagement platform ready for launch and time to build up further hype and user adoption.

I hope that answers your question?

Can you tell us more about "new people we have brought on board"? Are there new guys on development team? Smiley

I can tell you about some of them yes. There are others that we are still in negotiation with, so I am unable to disclose much about them unfortunately.

Aida Alexie - Our new International Communications manager, Aida is helping us with the translation of our website, whitepaper and other documentation. Aida speaks fluently in English, French, Spanish and Romanian, with a little Russian. With her marketing background, she is also helping us to better understand the different cultures of many of these other countries so that we can better suit our marketing to those audiences.

Vadim Bulatov - Our new gaming industry advisor, Vadim is helping us to better understand the gaming industry and how to conduct marketing within it. From a gaming background himself, Vadim is an extremely value asset to TriForce Tokens. Vadim is then head of SMM for the games World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Warplanes; some massively popular F2P games. Vadim has helped increase the player count of these and many other games by the millions.

Regarding the development team our CTO Raza is current in negotiation with a few people regarding working on our technology such as our social engagement platform and integration kits. However, until this is finalised and agreed, I am unable to say much more.

There are others who we are finalising with at the moment, which we will make an announcement of upon joining the team.

But what I can tell you, is that we are currently in negotiation with someone hugely prominent within the blockchain industry. Bringing them on board will be a game changer for TriForce Tokens. But, that is all that I am able to disclose at this moment in time.

It's all coming together. As always, once we have some big news we will be sure to share it with you all.

Thanks for info Smiley Vadim is surely great when he works for Wargaming and Aida seems cool too. She could teach us a few languages Cheesy Can't wait to hear who is the "bigshot" Wink
mrpetem

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

The "big influencer" that we have talked with is Thomas Power, ranked like 13th out of top 100 big names in crypto world - worth checking him out. He has been giving us some really great advice, however at the moment he is too busy to join our advisory board. But we are still talking with him and he certainly knows his stuff.

We have a few other people in talks as well and will make sure we announce once we have it confirmed.

Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:41:00 PM

Have you thought maybe about sponsoring some teams to spread the name?Some clan or guild,something like that. TriForce sounds pretty good and could bring some attention to the project.

Thats a very good idea.

We have recently acquired a new marketing partnership with a company who has won many digital marketing awards. They have created a strategic plan for us which incorporates quite a few things that we believe will massively improve our image within both the gaming industry and the blockchain/crypto industries.

I will raise your idea within the team and our marketing partner, it is something we will keep in mind for sure.

We are always very grateful to hear your ideas and thoughts on how we can improve, so keep them coming!

Great to hear that you are open to the new ideas,being flexible and bringing (and anticipating) needs of the clients will for sure help this project being successful. Im really excited about all these stuff and cant wait to hear what else you have for us!
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

The "big influencer" that we have talked with is Thomas Power, ranked like 13th out of top 100 big names in crypto world - worth checking him out. He has been giving us some really great advice, however at the moment he is too busy to join our advisory board. But we are still talking with him and he certainly knows his stuff.

We have a few other people in talks as well and will make sure we announce once we have it confirmed.

Would it be wise to maybe go with few lesser known influencers?

Atleast for start
TOKIA

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:49:54 PM

It's nothing to laugh about. Family games are a big market, especially on console, where range of games for under 10 years old is limited
chocobo21

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:53:19 PM

It's nothing to laugh about. Family games are a big market, especially on console, where range of games for under 10 years old is limited

I can agree on this. LAst christmas, i wanted to buy my 6 year old niece a ps4 game. In the end only things i could find was minecraft and little big planet
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:54:20 PM

I can agree on this. LAst christmas, i wanted to buy my 6 year old niece a ps4 game. In the end only things i could find was minecraft and little big planet

There's tons of indie games on ps store suited for kids. Even some free ones
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

Thats a very good idea.

As a World of Warcraft player i would really like to see something like TriForce Gaming guild,on some high populated server.Doesnt even have to be some high end one.One can dream i guess  Wink
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:29:20 PM

What will be the price of a token?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:40:07 PM

Thats a very good idea.

As a World of Warcraft player i would really like to see something like TriForce Gaming guild,on some high populated server.Doesnt even have to be some high end one.One can dream i guess  Wink

I welcome the idea Cheesy I would join that guild for sure Cheesy
TOKIA

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:41:11 PM

Thats a very good idea.

The GM would probably sell tokens for gold :p
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:50:31 PM

a new token for gaming. game market is very hard but untill now still dont see any token really good for gamer. mobigul - I dont remember that ICO. but see they are so quite
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:52:02 PM

a new token for gaming. game market is very hard but untill now still dont see any token really good for gamer. mobigul - I dont remember that ICO. but see they are so quite

It is hard yes, to make it on gaming market. But someone will make it, sooner or later. My bet is on TriForce!
chocobo21

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:57:16 PM

It is hard yes, to make it on gaming market. But someone will make it, sooner or later. My bet is on TriForce!

I've seen couple try and fail. Usually good idea but bad execution.
Or a money grab
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

Or a money grab

Like basicly 90% ICO,probably even more.Thats why i im only looking at long term projects.Better chances for success and its more likely teams wont fell apart at the first road block,and those thing will happen,sooner or later.
TOKIA

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:08:39 PM

Well, this looks like a long term investment for sure
hj0329

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:12:06 PM

Or a money grab
Do you still remember their name? For case study, I have to do some homework Smiley.
TOKIA

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:07:23 PM

Or a money grab
Do you still remember their name? For case study, I have to do some homework Smiley.

Ahh no sorry, but i remember one being esports related
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:08:19 PM

It's easy to look them up in the ANN section of the forum.
Just search for games
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: