Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
TOKIA

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:46:58 PM

Why would it be a secret? It only shows if the influencer is a money grabber or believes in the projects he talks about Cheesy
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:50:45 PM

I would offer them some TriForce tokens, so if they belive in project, they would be happy with that too.

JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:20:00 PM

Tbh I wouldn't mind some other big name on advisor list, as xmas present Smiley

We are working on it. We already have Vadim Bulatov who is pretty prominent within the gaming industry. We are still speaking with people so hopefully we will have some news for you guys soon.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

When you approach these influencers, do they do it pro bono, or they ask for payment?

I have feeling this kind of thing is bussiness secret  Wink

We work out whats best for the company and go from there. Its not really something we are able to disclose as I am sure many people would rather not have that information public. Its also not really in the company's interest to public state what influencers are being paid and the methods of payment.

We only bring influencers who are right for the company and we can agree on a fair and reasonable payment agreement. We have turned influencers down due to the payment agreement there were after. However that is all I am able to disclose.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:50:10 PM

We are getting some great feedback and questions here guys, apologies if we have been unable to answer everything just yet.

Also, if anyone here plays a game called Second Life, you can check out our full advertisement display in the games first "Information Center for Cryptocurrencies" building. See images below, it looks pretty cool!

Thanks goes to the Second Life Crypto Center for taking care of this.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Will we be able to buy these tokens through second life aswell?

Would be a cool immersion

That would be nice addition ,yeah.

Correct me if im wrong,but isnt it possible to exchange linden dollars for btc on some exchange.I think i saw something like that.

Yes, it's basically a way to be able to buy bitcoin with paypal

paypal - linden - bitcoin

Ah yes ,you are right,that was when i was checking about ways to buy btc using paypal.

We will not be accepting in-game credits/tokens/coins or any form of in-game currency in exchange for our tokens at this stage. Maybe further down the line once we have real user adoption. There would be no reason why players couldn't exchange in-game currencies for our tokens between each other however.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:53:21 PM

Hopefully, you'll have it every year

We enjoy doing giveaways so there will be more to come for sure. We were also thinking of holding little competitions within certain games for chances to win prizes of some sort. However these will not be taking place until next year as we are focusing on our technology, solutions and marketing at the moment to ensure we have enough hype for the next token sale event.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:56:33 PM

Any Xmas giveaway of tokens planed?

Nothing planned as of yet unfortunately, but I'll have a word with the CEO and see what I can do Wink I can't promise anything though.

Dont listen to them  Grin

You already had ledger nano s giveaway,thats more than most other ICO did for thier investors and community.

Ledgers were given away? Still time to participate? Or is it over

The Ledger Nano S giveaway has ended. We will be doing future giveaways and competitions though, but not until next year now.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:15:07 PM

What are peoples thoughts on us (TriForce Tokens) hosting some of our own game servers within some games?

I have just recently got back into playing Ark Survival on the Xbox and thought it would be great to have our own server just for the TriForce Tokens community.

Other games we were thinking of were; Minecraft & Maple Story

If you guys can think of other games that allow you to host your own dedicated servers, let us know.

We also have to take into account the platforms we choose to host the servers on. It would be good if we could have a server on each platform for at least one game so that everyone could join.

This is just an idea, but I thought I would get our communities ideas on this, so let us know!

That sound like a great idea, count me in!

I thought it would be great if the community could play alongside the team here at TriForce Tokens. Would be a great way to get to know the team a little better and get to ask any questions you wanted live. We would also hold competitions with the games to which people could win prizes.

We would just need to know what games people would like us to host our own servers on and on what platforms.

Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:27:47 PM

We are getting some great feedback and questions here guys, apologies if we have been unable to answer everything just yet.

Also, if anyone here plays a game called Second Life, you can check out our full advertisement display in the games first "Information Center for Cryptocurrencies" building. See images below, it looks pretty cool!

Correct me if im wrong,but isnt it possible to exchange linden dollars for btc on some exchange.I think i saw something like that.

Yeah that be a great. But first we need tokens to get out Cheesy
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:43:11 PM

I understand correctly that tokens are only for the game and can only be used in the game?

No the tokens can be exchanged outside of games also. Our tokens will also be used within our anti-piracy engine and within our social engagement platform also. We are just focusing on real user adoption of the tokens and our technology, so our aim is for the tokens to be used in our technology and solutions rather than just sold or traded within the exchanges. We have no problem with people trading or selling them within the exchanges, but we are focusing on what the areas that will increase the value of tokens which is real user adoption.

Oh, now it's clear, thanks for the answer.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:48:01 PM

Tbh I wouldn't mind some other big name on advisor list, as xmas present Smiley

We are working on it. We already have Vadim Bulatov who is pretty prominent within the gaming industry. We are still speaking with people so hopefully we will have some news for you guys soon.

When you approach these influencers, do they do it pro bono, or they ask for payment?

I have feeling this kind of thing is bussiness secret  Wink

We work out whats best for the company and go from there. Its not really something we are able to disclose as I am sure many people would rather not have that information public. Its also not really in the company's interest to public state what influencers are being paid and the methods of payment.

We only bring influencers who are right for the company and we can agree on a fair and reasonable payment agreement. We have turned influencers down due to the payment agreement there were after. However that is all I am able to disclose.

Yeah i totally agree.Its nice to be opened with community,but some level of professionalism is needed.And will work better in the long run,would be harder to attract new advisors if you reveal too much.
Vindizzle

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:51:11 PM

Ah yes ,you are right,that was when i was checking about ways to buy btc using paypal.

We will not be accepting in-game credits/tokens/coins or any form of in-game currency in exchange for our tokens at this stage. Maybe further down the line once we have real user adoption. There would be no reason why players couldn't exchange in-game currencies for our tokens between each other however.

Atleast its good advertisment and hopefully will bring more people into this project.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:58:21 PM

whether this project will run more than planned by the team and all? because I see that this project has been running from the time specified
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:45:18 PM

Ye people are kinda getting restless, some are already spending TriForce tokens in their heads ,im sure Cheesy
TOKIA

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:02:09 PM

whether this project will run more than planned by the team and all? because I see that this project has been running from the time specified

what?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:48:39 PM

https://preview.ibb.co/itieNw/cryptocurrency_tower_in_second_life.jpg

Ye people are kinda getting restless, some are already spending TriForce tokens in their heads ,im sure Cheesy
Because we cant wait for it to be finished,you have to think about the future  Cheesy
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:45:29 PM

I actually saw a guy in WoW today with a name Triforce.

IS that one of you guys? Feral druid
TOKIA

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:45:41 PM

This is to be expected.

Every gamer is driven by urge to get to the end as fast as possible.

Same here i would say
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:08:44 PM

If anyone has any concerns if TriForce is serious project,just look at the advisors and partners.When u get someone from such a big company as Wargaming,you know ur on right track and you mean bussiness.

Nice to hear Cheesy Who is the guy from Wargaming? I need to do some research it seems Cheesy
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:18:36 PM

If anyone has any concerns if TriForce is serious project,just look at the advisors and partners.When u get someone from such a big company as Wargaming,you know ur on right track and you mean bussiness.

Nice to hear Cheesy Who is the guy from Wargaming? I need to do some research it seems Cheesy

Vadim Bulatov joined as advisor some time ago,check his Linkedin 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vadim-bulatov-646a8478
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:22:27 PM

Hopefully, you'll have it every year

We enjoy doing giveaways so there will be more to come for sure. We were also thinking of holding little competitions within certain games for chances to win prizes of some sort. However these will not be taking place until next year as we are focusing on our technology, solutions and marketing at the moment to ensure we have enough hype for the next token sale event.

This is  great idea, like tournaments could be organized to get more into esports scene Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: