Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
Malzahar49

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:11:20 PM

If anyone has any concerns if TriForce is serious project,just look at the advisors and partners.When u get someone from such a big company as Wargaming,you know ur on right track and you mean bussiness.

Yep,shady ICOs will hide their names and any personal info.Here everyone is able to check everything and see that TriForce project is real deal.And we even have devs answering our questions.

And their replies are really detailed Smiley I had less concerns when i saw Bitcoin PR Buzz on banner Cheesy
Malzahar49

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

a new token for gaming. game market is very hard but untill now still dont see any token really good for gamer. mobigul - I dont remember that ICO. but see they are so quite

It is hard yes, to make it on gaming market. But someone will make it, sooner or later. My bet is on TriForce!

I've seen couple try and fail. Usually good idea but bad execution.
Or a money grab

Like basicly 90% ICO,probably even more.Thats why i im only looking at long term projects.Better chances for success and its more likely teams wont fell apart at the first road block,and those thing will happen,sooner or later.

A lot of ICOs unfortunately have been money grabbing schemes, with no real intention of actually producing anything. Which is rather annoying for the rest of the ICOs that are genuine, they're creating a bad name for the crypto space and industry. However, the industry is still strong and we have no intention of stopping until we succeed and help revolution the gaming industry. We are here to prove that blockchain technology and cryptos are the future and will help revolutionise not only the gaming industry, but the world.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

That is so true, even for me, first thing I think when I see some ICO is "scam" so you have to spend quite some time to look thoroughly what is idea and who is behind it , and you basicly have to look at flaws and look for negative, rather than positive. And making life harder than it should be for legit ICO like TriForce.

It is like when you find a girl who is funny, pretty, smart and she doesn't nag you. You must investigate her. Like "Is she a guy?" Cheesy Damn scams everywhere, making hard for those honest ICOs Smiley

Good analogy, that sums it up Cheesy

But yeah, it has been harder than ever to actually see which ones of all these ICOs are legit, and which ones are scams. And when you find legit one, like TriForce , stick to it .Early adopters always benefit the most.

Well you know the saying, early bird gets the worm Smiley
Arcanium

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:39:42 PM

Here's a video for people who might have missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WI3w1XPKo

thanks for sharing this viedo ,it nicely explained what TriForce is ,i hope eveybody newbie investor should learn about this project carefully

I am learning new things about project every day Smiley For now i am really delighted about everything...
Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:09:54 PM

Here's a video for people who might have missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WI3w1XPKo

thanks for sharing this viedo ,it nicely explained what TriForce is ,i hope eveybody newbie investor should learn about this project carefully

I am learning new things about project every day Smiley For now i am really delighted about everything...

Luckily there is a lot of material where you can see what this a plan with this project Smiley
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:12:26 PM

a new token for gaming. game market is very hard but untill now still dont see any token really good for gamer. mobigul - I dont remember that ICO. but see they are so quite

It is hard yes, to make it on gaming market. But someone will make it, sooner or later. My bet is on TriForce!

Or a money grab

Like basicly 90% ICO,probably even more.Thats why i im only looking at long term projects.Better chances for success and its more likely teams wont fell apart at the first road block,and those thing will happen,sooner or later.

A lot of ICOs unfortunately have been money grabbing schemes, with no real intention of actually producing anything. Which is rather annoying for the rest of the ICOs that are genuine, they're creating a bad name for the crypto space and industry. However, the industry is still strong and we have no intention of stopping until we succeed and help revolution the gaming industry. We are here to prove that blockchain technology and cryptos are the future and will help revolutionise not only the gaming industry, but the world.

That is so true, even for me, first thing I think when I see some ICO is "scam" so you have to spend quite some time to look thoroughly what is idea and who is behind it , and you basicly have to look at flaws and look for negative, rather than positive. And making life harder than it should be for legit ICO like TriForce.

It is like when you find a girl who is funny, pretty, smart and she doesn't nag you. You must investigate her. Like "Is she a guy?" Cheesy Damn scams everywhere, making hard for those honest ICOs Smiley

Good analogy, that sums it up Cheesy

But yeah, it has been harder than ever to actually see which ones of all these ICOs are legit, and which ones are scams. And when you find legit one, like TriForce , stick to it .Early adopters always benefit the most.

Well you know the saying, early bird gets the worm Smiley

Exactly, thats why I'm sticking with TriForce! Time for me to be early adopter finally.
Kobila49

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

It's nothing to laugh about. Family games are a big market, especially on console, where range of games for under 10 years old is limited

I can agree on this. LAst christmas, i wanted to buy my 6 year old niece a ps4 game. In the end only things i could find was minecraft and little big planet

There's tons of indie games on ps store suited for kids. Even some free ones

Can you suggest some good game? I want to buy my little cousin some game where you need to think, not just click Cheesy
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:04:47 PM

If anyone has any concerns if TriForce is serious project,just look at the advisors and partners.When u get someone from such a big company as Wargaming,you know ur on right track and you mean bussiness.

Yep,shady ICOs will hide their names and any personal info.Here everyone is able to check everything and see that TriForce project is real deal.And we even have devs answering our questions.

And their replies are really detailed Smiley I had less concerns when i saw Bitcoin PR Buzz on banner Cheesy

Yes,thats true.And thats what you want from project,devs that are involved with the community,that are active and that respond to our question,no matter how silly they are,as there are alot of new people in crytpo world,and more coming every day.
TOKIA

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:45:15 PM

i second this. the name list is impressive

Maybe try to get some ex-Blizzard employees as advisors?
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:46:26 PM

Any Xmas giveaway of tokens planed?
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:47:30 PM

What have you heard? Are they planning something like this?
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:20:34 PM

That's a good idea. Everyone likes gifts Cheesy

ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:24:23 PM

Have you thought maybe about sponsoring some teams to spread the name?Some clan or guild,something like that. TriForce sounds pretty good and could bring some attention to the project.

Thats a very good idea.

We have recently acquired a new marketing partnership with a company who has won many digital marketing awards. They have created a strategic plan for us which incorporates quite a few things that we believe will massively improve our image within both the gaming industry and the blockchain/crypto industries.

I will raise your idea within the team and our marketing partner, it is something we will keep in mind for sure.

We are always very grateful to hear your ideas and thoughts on how we can improve, so keep them coming!

That sounds really interesting. Can't wait to see what they had in plan Smiley
Yeah sponsoring a team is a good strategy to promote their platform,even better if that team is good  Cheesy

for every good project, invention is something that is under "must"... so lets hope some very good team will take this as sponsor  Shocked

karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:32 PM

I understand correctly that tokens are only for the game and can only be used in the game?
JCBAHY

Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:38:10 PM

I understand correctly that tokens are only for the game and can only be used in the game?

No the tokens can be exchanged outside of games also. Our tokens will also be used within our anti-piracy engine and within our social engagement platform also. We are just focusing on real user adoption of the tokens and our technology, so our aim is for the tokens to be used in our technology and solutions rather than just sold or traded within the exchanges. We have no problem with people trading or selling them within the exchanges, but we are focusing on what the areas that will increase the value of tokens which is real user adoption.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:39:49 PM

Nothing planned as of yet unfortunately, but I'll have a word with the CEO and see what I can do Wink I can't promise anything though.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:46:49 PM

It's nothing to laugh about. Family games are a big market, especially on console, where range of games for under 10 years old is limited

I can agree on this. LAst christmas, i wanted to buy my 6 year old niece a ps4 game. In the end only things i could find was minecraft and little big planet

There's tons of indie games on ps store suited for kids. Even some free ones

Can you suggest some good game? I want to buy my little cousin some game where you need to think, not just click Cheesy

How old is your cousin and what platform does he own?

Here are a few games on a variety of platforms:

Plants Vs Zombies
Little Big Planet
Minecraft
Lego games - theres tonnes of lego games like batman, star wars etc
Forza - A driving simulator and would only really suggest if they were in their early teens and up due to difficulty
Super Mario
Mario Kart
Crash Bandicoot
Rocket League
Trove

I hope some of these help.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:49:51 PM

Or a money grab

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Nice way of putting it!

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:16:22 PM

Nothing planned as of yet unfortunately, but I'll have a word with the CEO and see what I can do Wink I can't promise anything though.

Dont listen to them  Grin

You already had ledger nano s giveaway,thats more than most other ICO did for thier investors and community.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:33:45 PM

Tbh I wouldn't mind some other big name on advisor list, as xmas present Smiley
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:55:03 PM

Tbh I wouldn't mind some other big name on advisor list, as xmas present Smiley

We are working on it. We already have Vadim Bulatov who is pretty prominent within the gaming industry. We are still speaking with people so hopefully we will have some news for you guys soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: