Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:22:26 PM

I'm guessing there will be at some poiint SDK's available for the developers, correct?

What languages do you plan to support with SDK's?

SDK's? Sorry I'm having a mind blank.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

A software development kit (SDK or devkit) is typically a set of software development tools that allows the creation of applications for a certain software package, software framework, hardware platform, computer system, video game console, operating system, or similar development platform.

Sorry yes I understand, I kept thinking of SD cards for some reason Cheesy I was thinking what is he on about!? Cheesy

Well we will be releasing Integration Kits that will allow developers to easily install our technology into their games and software.

Thanks

From my side, i'm more interested in connecting various UI's to the platform to have access to the data. Like mobile apps that are support for certain games.
Hopefully there will be some public API?

Oh sorry, yes there will be an open API. I don't think it will be with the release of the Beta though, but there will be an open API later on for the platform yes.

sokokamous

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

I registered
I think it will be a great success
I wish you success and success
good luck
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:30:24 PM

what about presale btc deposits? Since the value has shot up are you guys keeping the same rate as before fir the pre sale participants?
Thanks!
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:31:33 PM

What are your expectations of number of members after the 1st business year is done?

I'm pretty sure when you strategized, you set out a number you would like to achieve

Numbers of members of staff? Or members as in platform and technology users?

General platform users

Well its a little difficult to tell at the moment. Once we get our beta released we will be able to strategise and set ourselves aims and goals. I'd like to say our target for users of our social engagement platform by the end of 2018 would be around the 1m mark. I see no reason why we couldn't hit one million users, we would just need a marketing budget and to ensure that our platform is giving people what they want and more, which is what we aim to provide anyways. Obviously it will all boil down to the token sales, the more tokens we sell, the better budget we will have to push our products and services. Which in return will bring a higher user rate and therefore the token value will increase.

nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:33:02 PM

what about presale btc deposits? Since the value has shot up are you guys keeping the same rate as before fir the pre sale participants?Thanks!
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

I registered
I think it will be a great success
I wish you success and success
good luck

Make sure you subscribe to our website to stay up-to-date with our news and future events: https://triforcetokens.io

Also follow our social media channels to see what we are getting up to Smiley

Thank you for your kind comments!

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:35:19 PM

what about presale btc deposits? Since the value has shot up are you guys keeping the same rate as before fir the pre sale participants?
Thanks!

I am not sure myself, I will have to check with the CEO on that for you. I will prompt him to post his response here for you.

btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

Is it a secret, or can we Know in what language will this platform be written in?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

Is it a secret, or can we Know in what language will this platform be written in?

The platform will be in English, we will release it in other languages but not until after our token sale.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:34:34 PM

Thanks!

I am not sure myself, I will have to check with the CEO on that for you. I will prompt him to post his response here for you.

Just to add to this...

I have just spoken with Pete Mardell (CEO), we will only be accepting Ether in the next token sale so the prices for tokens will be fixed to Ether at the time of purchase. For those of you in the pre-sale, the tokens you received for your contribution are fixed to the prices of the coins you contributed with at the time. It wouldn't make sense in giving people extra to compensate the increase in value; if the prices suddenly decreased in value it would only be fair to remove and redistribute tokens according to the new value. This way, when you contribute you can be sure of what you will receive in return.

btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:46:05 PM

The platform will be in English, we will release it in other languages but not until after our token sale.

I meant the programing language, like C, GO, Python, etc...
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:48:38 PM

Thanks!

Just to add to this...

I have just spoken with Pete Mardell (CEO), we will only be accepting Ether in the next token sale so the prices for tokens will be fixed to Ether at the time of purchase. For those of you in the pre-sale, the tokens you received for your contribution are fixed to the prices of the coins you contributed with at the time. It wouldn't make sense in giving people extra to compensate the increase in value; if the prices suddenly decreased in value it would only be fair to remove and redistribute tokens according to the new value. This way, when you contribute you can be sure of what you will receive in return.

Because of BTC/LTC volatility in the recent days?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:55:12 PM

I meant the programing language, like C, GO, Python, etc...

Oh Cheesy Cheesy Sorry.

Its not a secret but I am not sure myself. I should have asked Pete when I was on the phone to him sorry. I will find out for you and let you know Smiley

LongTermCrypto

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:56:28 PM

This project seems very promising! Anxiously waiting for ICO  Grin

A cryptocoin a day keeps the doctor away
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:56:37 PM

Thanks!

Just to add to this...

Reasonable decision.With all those  token prices going up its not easy to raise the funds and ETH is more stabile in the last few weeks.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:57:37 PM

Join the club! Cheesy

But its no surprise really, a lot of gamers in crypto community.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

Thanks!

Just to add to this...

Yes exactly, no one knows what the price is going to be over the next few days, weeks or months. I mean even when I started working with TriForce Tokens everyone was talking about Bitcoin was at an all time high of $4,000 per coin. Now its at now at $16,000! Thats in the space of 3 months? - Insane!

I mean yes it would be nice to receive extra, but then again if its just a bubble and it crashes tomorrow, its only fair that we then re-evaluate and remove tokens. So its that deciding factor of what works best. Keeping it at purchased value ensure that everyone can be sure of what they will receive and that it wont drop or increase unexpectedly.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:03:53 PM

Thanks!

Just to add to this...

Reasonable decision.With all those  token prices going up its not easy to raise the funds and ETH is more stabile in the last few weeks.

Exactly, thats why we have chosen to stick to Ether, just seems a little bit more stable and predictable compared to BTC. Plus due to the rate at which BTC is rising, I can't imagine many people wanting to part with them.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

Join the club! Cheesy

But its no surprise really, a lot of gamers in crypto community.

Not long, next token sale event will be on the 20th Feb 2018.

Make sure you subscribe to our website and follow our social media channels to stay informed: https://triforcetokens.io

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:13:22 PM

Thanks!

Just to add to this...

Yes exactly, no one knows what the price is going to be over the next few days, weeks or months. I mean even when I started working with TriForce Tokens everyone was talking about Bitcoin was at an all time high of $4,000 per coin. Now its at now at $16,000! Thats in the space of 3 months? - Insane!

I mean yes it would be nice to receive extra, but then again if its just a bubble and it crashes tomorrow, its only fair that we then re-evaluate and remove tokens. So its that deciding factor of what works best. Keeping it at purchased value ensure that everyone can be sure of what they will receive and that it wont drop or increase unexpectedly.

Ok, but ETH has seen a nice rise itself in these 3 months. Doubled in value if i'm not mistaken
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: