Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:33:08 PM

Also we believe that feb 2019 is a better time to hold our next Token Sale due to the holidays around the corner and people starting to wind down for them. February people will start to get back into the swing of things.

You surely mean February 2018?

The next token sale event will take place in February 2018.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Have you decided about the discounts/bonuses during next sale?I know that discount depends on the amount of tokens left,but do you have any idea about exact numbers?

Yes we have, you can find it on our website. Just scroll down the page slightly and its there in a table for you. https://triforcetokens.io

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:33:47 PM

I've been fiddling on my phone playing gamea, and all of the sudden a google play achievement pops up for slaying some monster xyz.

Will triforce work in a similar way, or do i understand it wrong?

In a sense yes. Via the platform, developers can set challenges/quests/tasks and upon competition you will receive TFT's set by the developer. So yes, if a developer set a task of killing a certain monster, you could receive tokens. But once again it is down to the developers.

We were thinking of hosting some of our own game servers within some popular games. Upon launching our platform, having some competitions and giveaways for players in those servers. Some of the prizes could be tokens or gift cards etc.

These competitions will be only in multiplayer games, or there will be some for single player too?

Most likely multiple games as the idea will be so that players can play games with the team here at TriForce Tokens.

I see.

What about when TriForce is out, will then be possible to organize some single player contest,some games like tetris or pinball, or some other arcade game? I think I saw somewhere earlier in the topic that you will encourage community to make all sorts of tournaments, but what i  don't know is if it will be only for multiplayer?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:36:35 PM

I've been fiddling on my phone playing gamea, and all of the sudden a google play achievement pops up for slaying some monster xyz.

In a sense yes. Via the platform, developers can set challenges/quests/tasks and upon competition you will receive TFT's set by the developer. So yes, if a developer set a task of killing a certain monster, you could receive tokens. But once again it is down to the developers.

We were thinking of hosting some of our own game servers within some popular games. Upon launching our platform, having some competitions and giveaways for players in those servers. Some of the prizes could be tokens or gift cards etc.

What games did you have in mind?

Well I posted before asking the community on their opinion but didn't get much of a response.

It would be good to get games across all popular platforms such as PC, Xbox and PS4. The games I had in mind were; Ark Survival, Minecraft and Maple Story.

But at the end of the day its also down to the community as there is no point us hosting a server if no one will play on it.

I like Ark as you can change the settings with ease, so we could do double or triple exp weekends, dino giveaways etc.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:41:13 PM

These competitions will be only in multiplayer games, or there will be some for single player too?

Most likely multiple games as the idea will be so that players can play games with the team here at TriForce Tokens.

I see.

What about when TriForce is out, will then be possible to organize some single player contest,some games like tetris or pinball, or some other arcade game? I think I saw somewhere earlier in the topic that you will encourage community to make all sorts of tournaments, but what i  don't know is if it will be only for multiplayer?

Yes definitely. Its just a little difficult for us to do single player games at the moment as anyone could just screenshot anyone elses score and say its there own. We have no real control over it. Where as if we were to host a server in Ark for example, we have full control over the sever and its settings we will know if someone has been cheating. At the end of the day we want everyone to have a good time, but it to be fair also.

Once we have got some of the technology out of the way, we will be sure to hold more gaming events that will include single player games. I like the idea of tetris competition.

ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:40:00 PM

I see.

Yes definitely. Its just a little difficult for us to do single player games at the moment as anyone could just screenshot anyone elses score and say its there own. We have no real control over it. Where as if we were to host a server in Ark for example, we have full control over the sever and its settings we will know if someone has been cheating. At the end of the day we want everyone to have a good time, but it to be fair also.

Once we have got some of the technology out of the way, we will be sure to hold more gaming events that will include single player games. I like the idea of tetris competition.

Sorry, but if someone want to have TriForce Tokens, but he want to earn, without buying, is gone be possible?

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:42:49 PM

what about presale btc deposits? Since the value has shot up are you guys keeping the same rate as before fir the pre sale participants?
Thanks!

I am not sure myself, I will have to check with the CEO on that for you. I will prompt him to post his response here for you.

Just to add to this...

I have just spoken with Pete Mardell (CEO), we will only be accepting Ether in the next token sale so the prices for tokens will be fixed to Ether at the time of purchase. For those of you in the pre-sale, the tokens you received for your contribution are fixed to the prices of the coins you contributed with at the time. It wouldn't make sense in giving people extra to compensate the increase in value; if the prices suddenly decreased in value it would only be fair to remove and redistribute tokens according to the new value. This way, when you contribute you can be sure of what you will receive in return.

Because of BTC/LTC volatility in the recent days?

Yes exactly, no one knows what the price is going to be over the next few days, weeks or months. I mean even when I started working with TriForce Tokens everyone was talking about Bitcoin was at an all time high of $4,000 per coin. Now its at now at $16,000! Thats in the space of 3 months? - Insane!

I mean yes it would be nice to receive extra, but then again if its just a bubble and it crashes tomorrow, its only fair that we then re-evaluate and remove tokens. So its that deciding factor of what works best. Keeping it at purchased value ensure that everyone can be sure of what they will receive and that it wont drop or increase unexpectedly.

Ok, but ETH has seen a nice rise itself in these 3 months. Doubled in value if i'm not mistaken

like U said, ETH is also rising and like BTC, it is unpredictable...

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:44:28 PM

I'm guessing there will be at some poiint SDK's available for the developers, correct?

What languages do you plan to support with SDK's?

SDK's? Sorry I'm having a mind blank.

A software development kit (SDK or devkit) is typically a set of software development tools that allows the creation of applications for a certain software package, software framework, hardware platform, computer system, video game console, operating system, or similar development platform.

Sorry yes I understand, I kept thinking of SD cards for some reason Cheesy I was thinking what is he on about!? Cheesy

Well we will be releasing Integration Kits that will allow developers to easily install our technology into their games and software.

Thanks

From my side, i'm more interested in connecting various UI's to the platform to have access to the data. Like mobile apps that are support for certain games.
Hopefully there will be some public API?

what do you think to connect? what device?

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:51:39 PM

I see.

Sorry, but if someone want to have TriForce Tokens, but he want to earn, without buying, is gone be possible?

Yes, there are many ways to earn TFTs (TriForce Tokens), via Player-to-player trading (so selling in-game items or services), honouree system (Helping and assisting others so they donate/send you tokens), completing developer tasks/challenges/quests and competitions/tournaments. And I'm sure we will introduce more as we go.

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:43:51 PM

what about presale btc deposits? Since the value has shot up are you guys keeping the same rate as before fir the pre sale participants?
Thanks!

I am not sure myself, I will have to check with the CEO on that for you. I will prompt him to post his response here for you.

Just to add to this...

I have just spoken with Pete Mardell (CEO), we will only be accepting Ether in the next token sale so the prices for tokens will be fixed to Ether at the time of purchase. For those of you in the pre-sale, the tokens you received for your contribution are fixed to the prices of the coins you contributed with at the time. It wouldn't make sense in giving people extra to compensate the increase in value; if the prices suddenly decreased in value it would only be fair to remove and redistribute tokens according to the new value. This way, when you contribute you can be sure of what you will receive in return.

Yes exactly, no one knows what the price is going to be over the next few days, weeks or months. I mean even when I started working with TriForce Tokens everyone was talking about Bitcoin was at an all time high of $4,000 per coin. Now its at now at $16,000! Thats in the space of 3 months? - Insane!

I mean yes it would be nice to receive extra, but then again if its just a bubble and it crashes tomorrow, its only fair that we then re-evaluate and remove tokens. So its that deciding factor of what works best. Keeping it at purchased value ensure that everyone can be sure of what they will receive and that it wont drop or increase unexpectedly.

Ok, but ETH has seen a nice rise itself in these 3 months. Doubled in value if i'm not mistaken

Yeah and that constant rise of btc and eth makes people reluctant to invest in ICO.

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:18:08 PM

Also we believe that feb 2019 is a better time to hold our next Token Sale due to the holidays around the corner and people starting to wind down for them. February people will start to get back into the swing of things.

You surely mean February 2018?

The next token sale event will take place in February 2018.

Have you decided about the discounts/bonuses during next sale?I know that discount depends on the amount of tokens left,but do you have any idea about exact numbers?

Yes we have, you can find it on our website. Just scroll down the page slightly and its there in a table for you. https://triforcetokens.io

Ah yes,i saw that,its in the first post on this topic too,but somehow i thought those numbers are from first sale.Anyway,thank you for explaining.
DirkDiggler1911

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:19:48 PM

Thanks!

Just to add to this...

Yeah and that constant rise of btc and eth makes people reluctant to invest in ICO.

That's true, but ETH  seems stabile lately so hopefully that will help with new sale in February.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:32:45 PM

I see.

[/quote]

Ark is indeed an interesting game.

What about 7 days to die? Or subnautica?
DirkDiggler1911

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:46:13 PM

I see.

But once your technology is implemented and games are on TriForce platform, then you will be able to track single player game progress and organize such competitions?
Vindizzle

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:49:00 PM

Thats really interesting idea, those challenges/tasks.Will you try  somehow to encourage developers to include those things into their games?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:25:46 AM

I see.

Ark is indeed an interesting game.

What about 7 days to die? Or subnautica?
[/quote]

I am also a big fan of 7 days to die, great game. I've never played subnautica, what platforms is it on?

As long as we can host our own server on it, then I don't see why we couldn't run one. I guess is just depends on the amount of players we get to whether it will keep running or not.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:27:44 AM

Thats really interesting idea, those challenges/tasks.Will you try  somehow to encourage developers to include those things into their games?

It won't happen in-game as far as I am aware, it will be via the dashboard. Its up to the developers on how and if they want to implement it. All we can do is offer them the tools to do so.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:30:38 AM

I see.

But once your technology is implemented and games are on TriForce platform, then you will be able to track single player game progress and organize such competitions?

In other words, when we have less on our hands to do yes. It's not a definite that we will conduct tournaments and competitions for single player games, like I said, its all down to the number of players interested. There is no point hosting something if only 3 people turn up, it won't be much fun for anybody. If we get enough people interested then yes we will.

btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:48:43 AM

Subnautica is on pc, but it still in Beta so not many know about it.

I'm into survival gamea, and one game that dissapointed was No Mans Sky
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:45:38 AM

Ah yes.

I was going to preorder that for PS4 back in the day.
I'm glad I waited, the game turned out such a dissapointment
btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:52:29 AM

Do you think there'll be a possibility to buy a full game with tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: