Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 11:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72114 times)
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

They will announce good news just to trap you guys to buy more tokens so they can dump their shit on you.
net_cop

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:32:49 PM

OTN could you share the nearest events which are comming, for example 2018.01.01 will be new tokens comming? Also is there any other events?

Well, as you probably already know from the Whitepaper, on January 1st, 2018 2 million OTN tokens will be airdropped as a reward for OTN token holders. Other upcoming events include:
OTN.Wallet Launch - February 2018 (Date to be Announced)
Token Fest 2018 - 15-16 March 2018, San Francisco
Global Blockchain Expo 2018 - 18-19 April 2018, London

That's all we can tell you for now.

we need answer why you are silent?!
Mason7452

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:34:52 PM

Hello, I Sent a Token ( OTN ) the purse Ethereum ( ETH )
My wallet on "Bittrex" 0x87ba29365561dd6378b3dbc8bcd67ca557e49d2b
Transaction Token: 0xb423e4d903f1fd4681342fa20246655710b5cdcfbe7c7f4d136f3904848f4539
Holder: 0x87ba29365561dd6378b3dbc8bcd67ca557e49d2b
Contract Address: 0x881ef48211982d01e2cb7092c915e647cd40d85c
Token Balance: 79.10154 OTN

Please, I beg you to help. I really need these markers, please help me understand. And please tell me how you can get Krusty the key to my Cole "Ethereum ETH" ?

http://prntscr.com/hi9tuv
http://prntscr.com/hi9u1d
http://prntscr.com/hi9u7i
http://prntscr.com/hi9ucp

rafalos787

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:33:03 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 11:01:08 PM by rafalos787

Sell yours OTN's befeore is the late. Look at the charts, market cap and trading volume. OTN group sell it too when the price is good, after their move, price drop as hell. It is worth nothing. Today i sell all my tokens, i lost faith to them. They are droping huge amount of tokens (in silence) to the market and just selling them when the price is high... sorry for my english but im sure you know what im talking about. Sell before its to late.  Another think - otn is not trusted, their "moves" says nothing, they said "huge info in next week"...before there was "huge info" about conference in this week in UK, it changes nothing, except otn's drop in friday, just for sell and take profit for them (market cap).
Globalent

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:52:25 PM

Sell yours OTN's befeore is the late. Look at the charts, market cap and trading volume. OTN group sell it too when the price is good, after their move, price drop as hell. It is worth nothing. Today i sell all my tokens, i lost faith to them. They are droping huge amount of tokens (in silence) to the market and just selling them... sorry for my english but im sure you know what im talking about. Sell before its to late.

Guys you all are killing otn price with these BAD comments! The more you write stuff like this the more holders will sell. I have 1000 OTN and I will wait at least until February. There is a road map you canno start tripping before it even start. Maybe it was just a bad call to buy at 50$ range for short term but if you wait we still get your big earnings.
rafalos787

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:05:22 PM

Everythink what is weak or a scam should be killed.
Globalent

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:15:17 PM

Everythink what is weak or a scam should be killed.
They were saying it about bitcoin too....who knows

I just wonder why if y’all know all these things about the market y’all still not rich. Just saying...

GIVE IT A CHANCE...at least I will
net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:27:27 PM

why does this coin supply increase from 2.5 million to 4 million? and now the price of this coin is so severe I feel this coin will be back again to the starting price, I am very afraid of the coins that I hold

Because i think still some ghost in OTN or IQoption got 21 million token and sometime when need money sell a bit for make some money.................

OTN annunce soon very very cool news.....really good news for this wonderful coin.......don't panic sell and wait because end of month my prevision it's 80/100 dollar.

I write many time just hold and wait and wait,.........Santa Claus give happy soon................i dont' say why but just wait and see if i'm wrong don't worry

That's only my thinking

how do you know?
rafalos787

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:27:47 PM

I was blind for OTN moves, same as you and many others. After 3 weeks i was confused about price, chart, market cap, volume etc. Now is see, now just try to see it too. IT IS A SCAM, they moved something to the market, you and me and many others moved price very high (50$) then otn saw opportunity for money and thay sell a lot of otn's (market cap) after all, they wait for another sell move with possible high ( one of them was yesterday, look at the chart - market cap 20000000 in 1 hour?!?! and of course pirce drop)
Globalent

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:34:13 PM

I was blind for OTN moves, same as you and many others. After 3 weeks i was confused about price, chart, market cap, volume etc. Now is see, now just try to see it too. IT IS A SCAM, they moved something to the market, you and me and many others moved price very high (50$) then otn saw opportunity for money and thay sell a lot of otn's (market cap) after all, they wait for another sell move with possible high ( one of them was yesterday, look at the chart - market cap 20000000 in 1 hour?!?! and of course pirce drop)

I bought them for 0.92€ I’m in profit for 14.000$ it’s all about timing, it’s still a good investment form me even at the moment.
rafalos787

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:34:45 PM

I hope their OTN token die very fast for this bad moves.
Alexander 1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:53:27 PM

I i warned you when the otn was way up who listen now is happy all of you that call it a fat etc next time do research
and don't listen to some fake accounts made by iq traders aka otn owners.This was a scam from beginning who have iq accounts know what I am talking about, taking you 20% commissions on a crypto trade 10% IQ and 10% taking and giving you maybe more on then you paid in dollars but by the end of the weak you have a lot less if you change it into dollars .
Alexander 1987

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:00:58 AM

Globalent everybody, who is not dumb can see that you are one of them you are now on a 14k profits and you did not cash out when the bs coin was at 54 $? yea right who are you really bill gates? who does not believe make a iq account and check the scam is not hard to see it.
Globalent

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:08:12 AM

I i warned you when the otn was way up who listen now is happy all of you that call it a fat etc next time do research
and don't listen to some fake accounts made by iq traders aka otn owners.This was a scam from beginning who have iq accounts know what I am talking about, taking you 20% commissions on a crypto trade 10% IQ and 10% taking and giving you maybe more on then you paid in dollars but by the end of the weak you have a lot less if you change it into dollars .
thats so funny if your theory about the OTN is right like the one about my identity im going to be rich very soon, im an iq option trader and i received my otn mostly on my 1st week. im no bill gates but if i start a project i give it a chance makes no sense to me quit when it showed me 50k of profit in 3 weeks. i will wait for more
Alexander 1987

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:12:52 AM

milanese068 read carefully  how they're scamming you, you will do a trade you will pay the 10% speed and you will pay 10% commission let's say 100 $ and for 100$ if it is the beginning of the wack they will give 600 otn , but if you read on the left they say the otn tokens that you own can change dramatically by the end of the weak  . when i bought the otn was decreasing and at the end of the week i had les $ in otn then i paid and whit a few hours before they tell you how many you will get the otn i had was still geing lower how?? i don't know noubody that stupid to buy somthing so expensive from one place when acrose the sterat is 10%=20% less expensive, then i stay and think, and the rice of otn was becouse they force the otn into there tarders that were all volum etc and maing alot of money form that scam and scaming there members was not enough they fabricated more otn xoxox
Globalent

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:14:29 AM

thats so funny if your theory about the OTN is right like the one about my identity im going to be rich very soon, im an iq option trader and i received my otn mostly on my 1st week. im no bill gates but if i start a project i give it a chance makes no sense to me quit when it showed me 50k of profit in 3 weeks. i will wait for more
at leaSt if it goes to 400$ next year i won't have to say "S***T"
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:15:43 AM

why does this coin supply increase from 2.5 million to 4 million? and now the price of this coin is so severe I feel this coin will be back again to the starting price, I am very afraid of the coins that I hold

Because i think still some ghost in OTN or IQoption got 21 million token and sometime when need money sell a bit for make some money.................

OTN annunce soon very very cool news.....really good news for this wonderful coin.......don't panic sell and wait because end of month my prevision it's 80/100 dollar.

I write many time just hold and wait and wait,.........Santa Claus give happy soon................i dont' say why but just wait and see if i'm wrong don't worry

That's only my thinking

how do you know?

I know something because i'm "customer" of OTN and IQoption long time...............and when im ready i explain the true about this Smart Token.........open you eyes.....check what happen from start to now and if you smart like this token you can understand what i mind.

I got 13900 of this token.......because on october it's so easy get mining........don't worry i tell many time wait and see what happen
Globalent

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:21:45 AM

milanese068 read carefully  how they're scamming you, you will do a trade you will pay the 10% speed and you will pay 10% commission let's say 100 $ and for 100$ if it is the beginning of the wack they will give 600 otn , but if you read on the left they say the otn tokens that you own can change dramatically by the end of the weak  . when i bought the otn was decreasing and at the end of the week i had les $ in otn then i paid and whit a few hours before they tell you how many you will get the otn i had was still geing lower how?? i don't know noubody that stupid to buy somthing so expensive from one place when acrose the sterat is 10%=20% less expensive, then i stay and think, and the rice of otn was becouse they force the otn into there tarders that were all volum etc and maing alot of money form that scam and scaming there members was not enough they fabricated more otn xoxox
people can see it different ways, i want to believe price will blow back up soon...i just feel like i want to take this risk and being positive.
its clear you take your decisions pretty quickly maybe its not always right or maybe it is...we'll see.
time wil tell!
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:38:22 AM

How many of you IQ traders have actually made withdrawals of more than 1000euros from their platform?
Just curiosity as I used to play a bit with them before they started this crap with commissions on crypto out of space and pushing everybody into OTN.
Hopefully in time I found out what is going on and I got out my money from IQ and sold out this shit tokens when the price was still high.

I have warned you before to open eyes
PaulG

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:43:01 AM

i also belive they are incompetents or scamers , and i am shore iq and otn are the same guys what i am sayng i also have pic of what i have spocked whit them, i had a iq acount and when i first recivethe otn coin i asked if i can send it to the livecoin exchange eth wallet that sad of corse i send them and thay get stucked somehow i spocken whit the iq ppl on the help chanel and they kinda did not give the f. after that i asked livecoin for help they take 10% of the otn like a fee and they resolve my problem and i recive 90% on my live coin platform , next weak i had otn coins again and asked the live coin suport where shod i send them and they sad otn to otn livecoin wallet. i go to iq help and the sad nooo otn is bazed on eth send it to the eth livecoin wallet , i was afraid that there will be stuck again and i get the iq help again second time same thing send to eth , and i send and of corse stuck again i go to livecoin and they told me there is nothing they can do now
https://etherscan.io/address/0x62da2b90473e5b9b6dcf3fefb2ea1ca55e147d3b
this is stupidity scam or incompetence
too bad i don't know how to post the pic here so you can see what made me belive they are the same company i asked for the otn help how can i recover the coins and when the admin give me alot of instructions that made no sens to me i sad never mind for the 9 otn i have 6k more anyway on exchanges . and he droped the help subject and keep asking me when did you buy them and stuff sorry for the englis and sorry if i don't mayby understand how thouse things worck but for me personaly dealing whit iq or otn is dangeros , they clame in there vidio that they will link all coins but they are too incompetent to  make a simple transaction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: