Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72069 times)
Rekey

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:24:54 AM

wanna see the the wallet i mean just a short video of the gui if its possible not rushing just curious

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:40:36 AM

can you share a link to this article?
wanna see the the wallet i mean just a short video of the gui if its possible not rushing just curious
i want to read that article too Roll Eyes

There you go, guys: "What to expect from the OTN.Wallet?"

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
Rekey

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:51:22 AM

ok cool but the article stated 7+ cryptocurrencies does this mean more in the future ? i had a big number in mind. also will monero be one of the first 7 ? last question why did the picture have apple (5) ?
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:15:05 AM

ok cool but the article stated 7+ cryptocurrencies does this mean more in the future ? i had a big number in mind. also will monero be one of the first 7 ? last question why did the picture have apple (5) ?

Hey, you must be using a small-screen device to view that page, because that's not an iPhone 5 lol  Grin
Now, as to your questions: yes, we'll gradually be adding more types of coins to the wallet. But 7 is a good start, don't you think? Wink
And Monero is expected to be part of the initial 7. 

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:46:49 AM

A few questions!

1) You said in January 1st, 2018 we can generate OTN by holding OTN in the OTN wallet. What is the rate of generation? And will OTN wallet signup be open to US citizens?

2) You said "You can use your OTN token on IQ Option platform when trading to pay for your trades’ commissions or add your tokens to your OTN Wallet and sell them on the exchange. Another option is to convert your OTN tokens in OTN coins and put them on the Open Trading Network (OTN system) to pay for transactions on the network and enjoy a scheme of commission revenue from the network transactions". I am really interested in this option of converting OTN tokens to OTN coins, but I am a US citizen and signup on the IQtrading platform is closed for me. Will I be able to pay for transactions on the network and convert OTN token to OTN coin to earn commission revenue?

Thanks!

Thank you for your questions, @mannan!
First of all, let's get one thing out of the way: The Open Trading Network is designed to be a global project. We call it "the Internet of Blockchains" and just like the Internet it should be available to everyone.
That being said, we can't be sure there won't be any legislative/regulatory obstruction against cross-chain transations introduced in the US in the next couple of years. But we're keeping our hopes up.

And it doesn't matter that you don't have access to the IQ Option trading platfrom, because it's not going to be an integral part of the OTN. The transactions will be processed over the OTN and that's where your tokens will come in handy.

Now, as to the OTN.Wallet reward: Starting January 1st and over the course of the next 2 years, we'll be airdropping 16 mil OTN coins to OTN holders. We have estimated that it would result in a 30-35% annual rate for the holders.

totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:47:17 AM

Last day was absolutely crazy, hopefully the price is stabilizing.
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:17:35 AM

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

It has just come to our attention that a group of scammers launched forged copies of the OTN token.

We strongly advise you to use your best judgment when investing and purchase OTN tokens from our official listings ONLY.
The real OTN token is currently listed exclusively on Livecoin.net, Cryptopia and Yobit.

The authentic OTN token has the following ID:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x881ef48211982d01e2cb7092c915e647cd40d85c

Other tokens under the same name but with different IDs are 100% fake.

Do not give in to any suspiciously lucrative OTN price offers on forums and other public platforms as those are almost certain to be scams.

add_crypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:46:30 PM

this is good ideal to get attention all trader to go iq option. especially when the token price is very hight
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:02:07 PM

Seeing tremendous growth for this coin on cryptopia recently. Is it too late to buy in? Any technical estimates pointing to further potential growth? Asking because I feel like this really has an edge because of the 23 million user base (well, as advertised) of the IQ option trading platform. If they get all those 23 million users introduced to crypto well then thats big right?

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
revanchdg

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

It's $34 right now. Is it the right time to buy? It's just not falling, there were very short dumps which didn't last too long, it recovered back and is stable now
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

what s goin on with this. Can someone explain in short why this is pumpin hard, or pure anticipation.. and will probably drop again?
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:47:58 PM

this coin not get any massive pump.....get up because if you trading with crypto on Iqoption you get for any transaction some Otn.........you trade 100 $ and pay 1,5% fee then you get 1,5$ in Otn every week on sunday Iqoption close the week and get the token for withdrawal....or use for pay new transaction.
The best way it's start monday and trade until you get back your 100$ with win on trade.....use the leverage get more easy to get back you money and you get Otn for free.......in one week you can mining easy and free like 10/15 Otn, someone ask why this token get up so fast? because it's only 1,375,262 Otn circulating Supply.......every week Iqoption drop down the token from 350k first week then 345k second week 150k third week and next week only 75k........projest are really strong..........i supposed this token get over 100$ before end of year and i say 100$ is really low because maybe go to 300/700

I love this token and like the project and the best like is the token it's free.........if you got time to trading and win.

Good lUck everyone......we can wait and see OTN go up and up (31 december 100$) my thinking

mannanj

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

A few questions!

1) You said in January 1st, 2018 we can generate OTN by holding OTN in the OTN wallet. What is the rate of generation? And will OTN wallet signup be open to US citizens?

2) You said "You can use your OTN token on IQ Option platform when trading to pay for your trades’ commissions or add your tokens to your OTN Wallet and sell them on the exchange. Another option is to convert your OTN tokens in OTN coins and put them on the Open Trading Network (OTN system) to pay for transactions on the network and enjoy a scheme of commission revenue from the network transactions". I am really interested in this option of converting OTN tokens to OTN coins, but I am a US citizen and signup on the IQtrading platform is closed for me. Will I be able to pay for transactions on the network and convert OTN token to OTN coin to earn commission revenue?

Thanks!

Thank you for your questions, @mannan!
First of all, let's get one thing out of the way: The Open Trading Network is designed to be a global project. We call it "the Internet of Blockchains" and just like the Internet it should be available to everyone.
That being said, we can't be sure there won't be any legislative/regulatory obstruction against cross-chain transations introduced in the US in the next couple of years. But we're keeping our hopes up.

And it doesn't matter that you don't have access to the IQ Option trading platfrom, because it's not going to be an integral part of the OTN. The transactions will be processed over the OTN and that's where your tokens will come in handy.

Now, as to the OTN.Wallet reward: Starting January 1st and over the course of the next 2 years, we'll be airdropping 16 mil OTN coins to OTN holders. We have estimated that it would result in a 30-35% annual rate for the holders.

OpenTN,

Thank you for the response. I'm glad to hear of your ambitions Smiley We both hope for the best in the regulatory landscape.

With regards to wallet, so it sounds like anyone, regardless of country/location, will be able to download the wallet and stake OTN there starting Jan 1st, is that correct?

And do you have a "rough ballpark" how many OTN my OTN will generate (example 100 OTN in wallet), and time/frequency (every week?) once it's in the wallet? Thanks!
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:19:00 AM

@mannanj
Thank you for the response. I'm glad to hear of your ambitions Smiley We both hope for the best in the regulatory landscape.

With regards to wallet, so it sounds like anyone, regardless of country/location, will be able to download the wallet and stake OTN there starting Jan 1st, is that correct?

Yes, that's correct

And do you have a "rough ballpark" how many OTN my OTN will generate (example 100 OTN in wallet), and time/frequency (every week?) once it's in the wallet? Thanks!

Like we said, the OTN rewards will be issued every quarter. Unfortunately, we can't provide you with the exact figures as to how many tokens exactly you will get, as there are too many variables at play. But just as we said - you could expect a 30-35% increase to your investment (in OTNs) over the course of 2 years.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:24:11 AM

what s goin on with this. Can someone explain in short why this is pumpin hard, or pure anticipation.. and will probably drop again?
It's $34 right now. Is it the right time to buy? It's just not falling, there were very short dumps which didn't last too long, it recovered back and is stable now

Guys, obviously we can't give you any predictions as to the price of the token Smiley But there's a heated discussion about the price in our social channels, especially on Telegram. Join us there  Wink

manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:37:00 PM

Eagerly waiting for bounty program announcement.
Thanks
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:08:14 PM

Eagerly waiting for bounty program announcement.
Thanks

I hope there'll be something interesting, looks like their facebook ad is successful though.
mannanj

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:55:05 PM

will you guys be more active on reddit and twitter?
Makubekz

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:10:08 AM

will you guys be more active on reddit and twitter?
They're active on reddit now.
Adrian 5640

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:45:09 AM

I'm excited with the bounty and reward program.  Keeping in touch for updates. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: