Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72071 times)
herbex

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:58:41 AM

If you would be more carefull and count properly you would find out much faster that those ppl are making huge money on you from both sides.
You spend huge money on those commissions on their platform. Later when the orders to buy on exchanges is filled up with high demand, out of nowhere a lot of tokens show up and crashing the price.
Be smart and like I said before dont get out those tokens from IQ and use them against them to pay those commissions Wink
Only way to save a bit but anyway you got screwed
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alexander 1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:30:44 AM

jamiedimon coin you are iq and otn "customer" as you sad? people with average peoples see through your bs. you have 13k otn Smiley)))) . I hope you work at iq/otn and don't speak so nice because you actually have 13k otn you are about to lose almost all value if you are trader answer me this what happens to something that is no longer desired and they "airdrop " more? you shod be happy after the airdrop if you can buy the same amount of $ whit the otn that you will have then lol. this is just a scam to make ppl buy more so they can benefit from the airdrop. Does it worth it? They can dump millions of otn again whit their magic. and the real question is do they have the skills or capability to really send those otn to the people that hold them? i am shore for most of you that show the0.08 price and did not get the money is hard to accept this hard truth but if you don't act soon there will be nothing more to act on . Read the treats above there are iq members whit lots of otn tokens that are refused by the platform to withdraw them omg. those peoples deserve to be sued, is simple math even if everything was ok and we where all idots the giving less and less talking in exchange for there commission 70 k 50k now is 30 k and the only reason this coin got up to the point it was  because it was forced on the iq traders, yeah real buyers , so less and less desire for the toking  anyway . and paulg they don't care about the members that own 1000+ otn do you realy think they will give you your 9 otn back Smiley))))) my advice if you still have the 6k otn sell assap!!!
SWD

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:32:15 AM

Guys, I really feel bad for most of the people that are writing down here.

Fake accounts, fake accounts with people who speak not proper english (I'm not a Native, but man! you can spot the fake made on purpose accounts)...others who just created a profile to say some bullshit about the coin.

I do believe that some few things seems to be shady..you'd be dumb to believe that IQ and OTN are two different things, I personally own OTN, and being trading on IQ Option.. and since I'm not 100% happy about IQ Option because of course few things looks shady.. but so far ALL OF US, IQ TRADERS.. ALL OF US HAD THE OCCASION TO MAKE A TONS OF MONEY ON THE FIRST WEEK THAT THE TOKEN WAS ISSUED.... me personally I had 300 OTN worth 15K.. scammers don't let you make so much money..

Of course the price inside the platform rises, and changes, the token had the first crazy weeks of bouncing high and low, people got also scared... and now because of all those fake accounts that says bullshit about it ,plus scared owners , the price it's going crazy.

PEOPLE, give it some fucking time, now it's good time to buy, and BTW if you go to the OTN website they are posting news there.

THIS TOKEN IS NOT MADE FOR SHORT SELLERS, IF YOU OWN THE OTN TOKENS SHOULD BE BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN THE PROJECT AND HOLD THE FUCKING TOKENS TILL FEB 2018 AT LEAST, THEN TRY OUT THEIR PLATFORM AND MAKE YOUR CONCLUSION AFTER THAT

herbex

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:15:17 AM

SWD what is so innovative about OTN Huh
WE are coming to new era of crypto cards which are already on the market and we wont need another exchange. Technology is already there just look properly. OTN doesnt have anything new which would back up them.
They have just copied few ideas and released tokens to get rich quickly.
I wont make any advertisement of any of those cards here but google it or even check bitcointalk forum.
Strong ppl behind some of those projects and not a bunch of scammers
SWD

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:51:42 AM

WE are coming to new era of crypto cards which are already on the market and we wont need another exchange. Technology is already there just look properly. OTN doesnt have anything new which would back up them.
I wont make any advertisement of any of those cards here but google it or even check bitcointalk forum.

Sorry, is OTN an exchange? to me it seems to be more then a simple exchange.
You'll got, OTN.Wallet, OTN.Business and...lastly OTN.exchange I'll not stay here and talk about this, and all of the advantages that you'll get just staying inside that platform... but might be better to check their website.

Please provide those "cards", I'm highly interested to know more, out of ignorance, i'm talking for real, I don't know much about other services that are offering, something, or better then the OTN system that will be released in February.

QUOTE "They have just copied few ideas and released tokens to get rich quickly." who does not copy ? did we forgot about Facebook smashing Snapchat about their functions ? there's no copy in this world, the owner of innovative things are who really creates and gives it to the public, not who had the idea. SADLY.

And please,  I talk out of my believes, I don't work for them nor I'm advertising, those are my "visions" about it.

I really wish of course, that I'm right about OTN, otherwise my friend, If they are bullshitting us, I wish them all of the most terrible diseases.  Grin
Globalent

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:19:08 PM

Sorry, is OTN an exchange? to me it seems to be more then a simple exchange.
You'll got, OTN.Wallet, OTN.Business and...lastly OTN.exchange I'll not stay here and talk about this, and all of the advantages that you'll get just staying inside that platform... but might be better to check their website.

Please provide those "cards", I'm highly interested to know more, out of ignorance, i'm talking for real, I don't know much about other services that are offering, something, or better then the OTN system that will be released in February.

QUOTE "They have just copied few ideas and released tokens to get rich quickly." who does not copy ? did we forgot about Facebook smashing Snapchat about their functions ? there's no copy in this world, the owner of innovative things are who really creates and gives it to the public, not who had the idea. SADLY.

And please,  I talk out of my believes, I don't work for them nor I'm advertising, those are my "visions" about it.

I really wish of course, that I'm right about OTN, otherwise my friend, If they are bullshitting us, I wish them all of the most terrible diseases.  Grin

Totally agree! let the otn company grow
i actually think the OTN system will solve all the problems we are all dealing with using 2-3-4- excanges to make a transaction. everything will be easier and more understandable for everyone. even right now if you understand a little how to use exchanges and how to talk to the support i guarantee you everything is ok and i had moved a 1000 otn to my etherWallet. (it took a lil longer for verifying the accounts but whats the big deal!?!?!?) i haven't lost a single token.

P.s.: I HOPE ITS NOT JUST ME TO SEE THIS. THEY WRITE EVERYWEHERE ON WALLET AND EXCHANGES THINGS LIKE. YOU ARE RESPONSABLE FOR YOUR MISTAKES ANS STUFF LIKE THIS. I THINK THE MESSAGE IT'S CLEAR. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE AN EXCHANGE DON'T MESS AROUND WITH IT OR YOU'LL LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY. wait for thing to get easier and maybe everything will be fine.

my opinion anyways..
herbex

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:04:59 PM

SWD
OK I dont want to promote anything but read about projects like TENX, CENTRA and few others !!!
They have future
OTN Huh What they will bring to us?
Mason7452

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:23:30 PM

Hello, prompt, please, what to do in this situation. I by mistake sent the Tokens ( OTN ) the purse Ethereum ( ETH ) exchange "Bittrex" I see that the transaction is confirmed, but the Tokens ( OTN ) is not credited to the wallet ( ETH ) Wrote in support of the exchange "Bittrex" for the sixth day waiting for an answer. Is there any other options ? Tell me, please.)

My wallet on "Bittrex" 0x87ba29365561dd6378b3dbc8bcd67ca557e49d2b
Transaction Token: 0xb423e4d903f1fd4681342fa20246655710b5cdcfbe7c7f4d136f3904848f4539
Holder: 0x87ba29365561dd6378b3dbc8bcd67ca557e49d2b
Contract Address: 0x881ef48211982d01e2cb7092c915e647cd40d85c
Token Balance: 79.10154 OTN

http://prntscr.com/hi9tuv
http://prntscr.com/hi9u1d
http://prntscr.com/hi9u7i
http://prntscr.com/hi9ucp
PaulG

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:55:12 PM

same problem i have at the iq option advice to send them in livecoin they will not care they are lost they will say i think is in there interst to make people lose there tokings this way they will not sell and thay can dump more
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:22:12 PM

SWD
OK I dont want to promote anything but read about projects like TENX, CENTRA and few others !!!
They have future

ahhaahha they bring us and your money to lost all with fantasy commission................if serious dont' change rules ip to him.....move leverage from 5x to 30x when sure peolple lose money then back to 5x when scared of Iq lose money.....it's fuuny token guys, mining OTN it's just to give money for free at Iq.......just for know, IQ trading many crypto but not trading OTN haahhaah why? because know this token is a good idea to fuck people and take money easy.....if you like whitepaper of OTN i can promise same and meybe better whitepaper and sell token....i don't care if i got 21 milion token and when i need money just wait idiot buy and get price dump then i put milion and milion in the market because OTN token come from nothing it's just a software................guys sell or hold but forget this project whitout future.....after when start you pay commission with OTN for pay inside they exchange.

Forget and go to IOTA......LITECOIN....AND OTHER 999 COIN get you rich for sure but not OTN.....this coin is not a scam but is just a good idea to realize money from nothing
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:07:23 AM

I had been trading on IQOption for OTN tokens since the past 4 months, also being a VIP account holder there. Trading on IQOption is the only way to mine OTN tokens, according to a blog post published by them. I invested around 6000$ in trades in different crypto assets and in this duration I was able to earn ~400 OTN tokens. Now, I want to withdraw my OTN tokens to my wallet, but IQOption guys aren't letting me do it. They are just giving me random reasons and delaying the process since the last 2 weeks. My $ profits (from trades) withdrawals were approved and sent in 3 days time, but they are not approving the OTN token withdrawal. I sense something fishy here, mainly because the value of OTN has shot up and I own a good amount of them. I am posting this here, to bring this issue to notice, to the mods and everyone involved with OTN/IQOptoin in this forum, and to escalate the issue. I am loosing my patience, and I have had enough phone, email, chat conversations with you guys  Angry Angry Angry

Dear saurgoel, I can see how frustrating this must be, however I seriously doubt that there is any logical reason to purposely delay a withdrawal. Even if you have large volumes of OTN, that poses no threat to the project for you to withdraw or put those up for sale.
Thus, do PM us the e-mail you use on the IQ Option platform so we could escalate the issue. Thank you!

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:12:49 AM

is everyone getting a percentage or a flat amount? lets say i have 100 OTN tokens, how much would i get?

Like we said "tokens will be distributed among all holders of OTN tokens, in proportion to their stake relative to all emitted OTN tokens on the day of distribution"
A proportion is not a flat amount  Wink

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:26:55 AM

Hello, today there was a release of otn tokens? Like 500.000? We didnt know this, can you confirm please

Where is this coming from, Diegopq? This week's emission was only 25,000 OTNs. You can see that on the IQ Option platform - http://prntscr.com/hisrlv (screenshot)

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:34:36 AM

SWD
They have future

Uh...Only the most secure form of a cross-chain Exchange you could dream of? OTN.Exchange will allow you to trade and exchange ANY asset under the sun, not only the cryptocurrencies. And all of it will be done over a trustless network, where you won't end up at a mercy of one company/exchange/shady exchange partner. Now that's what we call "the future".

I strongly advise you to watch this VIDEO before you doubt OTN.

herbex

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:52:32 AM

Uh...Only the most secure form of a cross-chain Exchange you could dream of? OTN.Exchange will allow you to trade and exchange ANY asset under the sun, not only the cryptocurrencies. And all of it will be done over a trustless network, where you won't end up at a mercy of one company/exchange/shady exchange partner. Now that's what we call "the future".

Well said OpenTN - TRUSTLESS NETWORK
This is how professional you are Wink
IN my opinion you should be fired from any project for comment like this . hahahaha
net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:55:38 AM

SWD
They have future

I strongly advise you to watch this VIDEO before you doubt OTN.

some people say that there is a big good news about OTN in this week. is this true? whats the good news?
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:07:54 AM

Hi,

What are the mechanics to join in OTN Airdrop? does it include the otn Holder on exchanges sites like cryptopia?

Thanks Grin

In order to benefit from the OTN Airdrop you have to be an OTN token holder, the reward will be credited to you automatically (sort of like during a fork). Your OTN tokens will NOT benefit from the airdrop if they are kept on an exchange, so PLEASE do withdraw them to an ERC20 wallet.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:10:55 AM

Well said OpenTN - TRUSTLESS NETWORK
This is how professional you are Wink
IN my opinion you should be fired from any project for comment like this . hahahaha

We'll just LEAVE IT HERE in case anyone else has "trust issues"  Roll Eyes

Alexander 1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:41:30 AM

Everything i see from otn is that they only want to see and as soon as you buy their garbage they don't give a dam. in this forum all you sow and response to was how to buy more you have 2 members here that have blocked otn and one has 80 of them. Your technology is so advanced that even your simple transactions got Blocked. Don't let your self be scammed again be smart sell what you have and you will still get something once it goes down behind 0.000 it will get less than 1 dollar i bet . Don't you read between the lines if you are here to buy they will kiss you if you already bought your nothing to them because they already scammed you? The way they write to members here you can see for them is all a joke whit there smile faces winks etc . The future is like this when they will make the airdrop your ots will make less then you must pay for a transaction but don't worry when you will post it here they will say the market is the market  Wink  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley Kiss  Cool
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:54:18 AM

Everything i see from otn is that they only want to see and as soon as you buy their garbage they don't give a dam. in this forum all you sow and response to was how to buy more you have 2 members here that have blocked otn and one has 80 of them. Your technology is so advanced that even your simple transactions got Blocked. Don't let your self be scammed again be smart sell what you have and you will still get something once it goes down behind 0.000 it will get less than 1 dollar i bet . Don't you read between the lines if you are here to buy they will kiss you if you already bought your nothing to them because they already scammed you? The way they write to members here you can see for them is all a joke whit there smile faces winks etc . The future is like this when they will make the airdrop your ots will make less then you must pay for a transaction but don't worry when you will post it here they will say the market is the market  Wink  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley Kiss  Cool

It's really unfortunate that you take our friendliness (with all the smiley faces) for smirks and being two-faced. It really wasn't our intention.

You say that we only reply to those asking how to buy the token? Well, that's simply not true and it's plain to see all over this thread.
However, it is true that we tend to answer the precise/topic-specific/meaningful questions faster and more eagerly. After all, it's next to impossible to answer to groundless accusations. Think about it: how would it work if we were to answer to each an everyone with "No, we're not scammers"? That's just... silly. We'd rather let our products to speak for themselves.

And we do try to provide assistance to those who are having trouble with their withdrawals and wallets. But we're sure you understand that when the situation is completely out of our reach, there's nothing we can do but to advise those people to contact relevant support teams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: