Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72069 times)
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Only today will they airdrop to all people keep OTN in the wallet MEW. Remember that they give 6% from each OTN card you keep. Happy New Year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Salem79

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:16:26 PM

this token can only find this real value, from the one can imagine a price increase and hope to make profit, but now OTN is always overestimated, iq is distributing (sold disguised) for more than 100 $ for 1 OTN to try to stabilize the price, acr tot or late they will distribute it for 1 or $ 2 and the team iq will sell a (small) part of their 28 million OTN Cheesy . There are still some naive people who are ignorant, but when they understand how this token works, they leave it too early.
Salem79

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

I prefer to buy cow dung and hope that its price will increase in 2018
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:39:48 PM

I prefer to buy cow dung and hope that its price will increase in 2018
most ppl probably bought that shit when was 40-80$ and lost 75% and now just hope it will go back so they can break even Wink
Block Chainy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

Yesterday all IQ Option members got an email from the Founder & CEO of IQ Option. It gave a glimpse on further developments coming with OTN real soon. I'll leave this here:

"First and foremost, we’re due to release a simple app that would allow you to purchase, store, send, receive and of course — to sell back top cryptocurrencies (remember: you did not make any money until you sold your position!).

Secondly, we’re excited to reveal the IQ Exchange. The real marketplace for cryptocurrencies with the best possible service, so you can measure the depth of the market, analyse the structure of the current supply and demand, and off course build your order-strategy. "
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

It's in 2018. I wait for the good news from the dev about the release of the bounty program. They need advertising so people know more about OTN.
anypoint

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

Just got an air drop from this token

But ran the the numbers...............

Then worked out over three quarters were dropped in there own wallets.
The drop being the holding bonus of 2000000 tokens, but just over 320000 were sent to active wallets (some of these would be staff i guess).
The others being OTN workers (IQ Options) wallets. So its like i will share this 20 will you lot, but splitting it and keeping 10, then splitting the 10 and keeping 5, then getting a whole load of change and splitting that.

To be fair I read the white paper and it does not say there not giving to staff, but does seem misleading ,as i did not notice this fact the first time reading.

So it seems of the 21million total tokens they give as bonus for using platform and holding, over 75% of that goes to themselves.

I kind of hope I've missed the point here or made a mistake. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

In a way i feel silly pointing this out as i am still holding (four figures $), but also feel this should be pointed out, as i missed it first time round.

All that being said, i still think its a good project if they do what they say there going to do (they have so far) and the FEE's are not too high.

I'm assuming the tokens can be used to pay transfer fees after the token swap later on.
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

It's in 2018. I wait for the good news from the dev about the release of the bounty program. They need advertising so people know more about OTN.

now after airdrop all can see where token go........60% airdrop go back to IQ option holder then rest to all customer................preapre to die my lovely OTN

No future.....only lose money
net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

on coindar is inforaition that you goona be Listing on Bittrex, this is true ? link below https://coindar.org/en/event/open-trading-network-otn-listing-on-bittrex-473

It was indeed planned for December, but it's taking more time than we anticipated.

when you release otn wallet? at the beginning of FEB or at the end of FEB?
messidona

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:13:30 AM

Why is the otn price still low? When is it gonna increase??
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:24:44 AM

never increase....look can only go down and down......got no future......all coin get 20% or more and this lose all time
net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

never increase....look can only go down and down......got no future......all coin get 20% or more and this lose all time

you are so funny man Cheesy
Block Chainy

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:28:30 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 12:06:31 PM by Block Chainy

Lol.. guys.. don't listen to Jamie FUD'er. He was SURE that OTN would only be $1,- before the new year began.. SO SURE!

Don't trust anything this guy says. After an airdrop it is very normal for the price to decrease a bit because people see it as 'free money'

The wallet will come in this quarter and the exchange will follow. Just hold.
loganberry101@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

Lol.. guys.. don't listen to Jamie FUD'er. He was SURE that OTN would only $1,- before the new year began.. SO SURE!

Don't trust anything this guy says. After an airdrop it is very normal for the price to decrease a bit because people see it as 'free money'

Haha yeah I remember that one too! The guy is full of crap
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

Just got an air drop from this token

But ran the the numbers...............

Then worked out over three quarters were dropped in there own wallets.
The drop being the holding bonus of 2000000 tokens, but just over 320000 were sent to active wallets (some of these would be staff i guess).
The others being OTN workers (IQ Options) wallets. So its like i will share this 20 will you lot, but splitting it and keeping 10, then splitting the 10 and keeping 5, then getting a whole load of change and splitting that.

To be fair I read the white paper and it does not say there not giving to staff, but does seem misleading ,as i did not notice this fact the first time reading.

So it seems of the 21million total tokens they give as bonus for using platform and holding, over 75% of that goes to themselves.

I kind of hope I've missed the point here or made a mistake. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

In a way i feel silly pointing this out as i am still holding (four figures $), but also feel this should be pointed out, as i missed it first time round.

All that being said, i still think its a good project if they do what they say there going to do (they have so far) and the FEE's are not too high.

I'm assuming the tokens can be used to pay transfer fees after the token swap later on.

Hey, anypoint!

"over three quarters were dropped in there own wallets" - there's 1 obvious and 1 less obvious explanation to that. 1st of all, it's no secret that a wallet was formed for safekeeping of the leftover tokens after the emission schedule has been changed. The second point is that a lot of IQ customer tokens are on the platform, so their airdrop rewards were assigned to a general IQ wallet that the system will distribute according to the token balance on the platform. And then there's obviously the OTN tokens that the IQ staff of developers will get as their reward once the products are out (remember: those are on hold for now).

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

Lol.. guys.. don't listen to Jamie FUD'er. He was SURE that OTN would only $1,- before the new year began.. SO SURE!

Haha yeah I remember that one too! The guy is full of crap

Thank you for staying vigilant, guys!

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
anypoint

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Open TN

Thanks for the fast response, I understand what you are saying, but I was just pointing out I felt a bit mislead.

On the upside most people I have spoken to in person (not forums etc.), have said the same as what I have been thinking.
Which is: although the token circulation shown on marketcap is generally seen as incorrect. The circulation is still very low and the trade volume very low, so even though there's a high chance this will go down a bit and level out for a while. When the bounce comes, it will quick, so chances are unless you sit in front of a screen 24/7, the chances of missing it and having to buy in much higher are very high.

Most of the people I talk to about this token are day trader or ex. day trader types who find it hard to see value in most tokens. Where as this has backing of a fairly strong company with experience in online trades, money transfers and customer service. Which most start ups just don't have. The main risk here is in the block chain bit, which I see as a lower risk than the other 3, particularly if the if the coders are willing to ask for help if they get stuck (something I think they should do if the case arises). Very easy to do if its open source, although I fully under stand why some company's go route if I don't fully agree will it.

To sum up I'm not bashing this token, just felt I needed to put some thoughts out there, partly because of the fud, some real facts might come from it and help.

I'm also looking out for info on fee structure and the token swap (then what they can used for), although all this could be a way off yet. This sort of info would make a stronger case for buying more.
Block Chainy

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

When the bounce comes, it will quick, so chances are unless you sit in front of a screen 24/7, the chances of missing it and having to buy in much higher are very high.

To be fair.. this is what limit orders are for (or stop-limit orders)
anypoint

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

When the bounce comes, it will quick, so chances are unless you sit in front of a screen 24/7, the chances of missing it and having to buy in much higher are very high.

Good point, but it could be hours, days or weeks away...... But leaving currency on an exchange for long periods of time is generally not a great idea.
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

Good point, but it could be hours, days or weeks away...... But leaving currency on an exchange for long periods of time is generally not a great idea.
Leave in the IQ wallet Wink
Then you can be sure that when u need your funds the most then you are screwed Tongue
Their simple site where you have only 12 cryptos and few thousand users is down nearly every today coz of "maintenance"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: