Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72069 times)
Alexander 1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

ty for answering me can you tell me one more thing? are you or not the same as iq option? because if you are not i intend to make a ico and give it for free there and keep 10% for my self they will force it on there members and my coin value will grow from that. The reality is that your system does not work when. I really want to see that 80 otn guy post here that he was helped and he get his money back. And how can something related to your product be out of your rich? take that guy that windrow ont to live coin they told him what to do and he did it . and there are more post here as those 2 i don't want to luck for them. is iq option team and the others incompetent? and if so why you work whit them ? is it your fault that you did not tell them the correct way so they can do their job better? .. see too many questions and when you invest money and there are so many problems and possible schemes would you really invest money in something like this? Ppl are saying that you must be related whit live coin and iq , ppl use your otn and they are lost they say that you made more otns then you say you where. Would you invest in your own product? i was a supporter of you i even buy a lot of your otn when it was very low 3 $ something like this not because i was stupid yea i get your scam and you iq option affiliation but i thought that whit all the money that you have behind you will make this great if the iq option ppl where selling this on a 50% discount as you can buy it for and you not make from nothing more otns yea this could work and maybe i was still having otns now , but yes all brockers are the same thay can get 1 bilion dolors every day they don't feel ok if they don't still from you .YOUR COIN IS DEAD NOBODY HAVE FAITH IN IT ANYMORE NOT EVEN THE HOLDERS BUT THEY HOPE FOR A MIRACLE. don't forget to answer can i make a ico will iq take mine as is did yours?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:54:27 AM

Everything i see from otn is that they only want to see and as soon as you buy their garbage they don't give a dam. in this forum all you sow and response to was how to buy more you have 2 members here that have blocked otn and one has 80 of them. Your technology is so advanced that even your simple transactions got Blocked. Don't let your self be scammed again be smart sell what you have and you will still get something once it goes down behind 0.000 it will get less than 1 dollar i bet . Don't you read between the lines if you are here to buy they will kiss you if you already bought your nothing to them because they already scammed you? The way they write to members here you can see for them is all a joke whit there smile faces winks etc . The future is like this when they will make the airdrop your ots will make less then you must pay for a transaction but don't worry when you will post it here they will say the market is the market  Wink  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley Kiss  Cool

It's really unfortunate that you take our friendliness (with all the smiley faces) for smirks and being two-faced. It really wasn't our intention.

You say that we only reply to those asking how to buy the token? Well, that's simply not true and it's plain to see all over this thread.
However, it is true that we tend to answer the precise/topic-specific/meaningful questions faster and more eagerly. After all, it's next to impossible to answer to groundless accusations. Think about it: how would it work if we were to answer to each an everyone with "No, we're not scammers"? That's just... silly. We'd rather let our products to speak for themselves.

And we do try to provide assistance to those who are having trouble with their withdrawals and wallets. But we're sure you understand that when the situation is completely out of our reach, there's nothing we can do but to advise those people to contact relevant support teams.

OTN your answer is a joak! you manipulate the price when ever you want. why you dont answer to people who are not agree with you! can you tell us why the volume decreased?!
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:31:09 PM

ty for answering me can you tell me one more thing? are you or not the same as iq option? because if you are not i intend to make a ico and give it for free there and keep 10% for my self they will force it on there members and my coin value will grow from that. The reality is that your system does not work when. I really want to see that 80 otn guy post here that he was helped and he get his money back. And how can something related to your product be out of your rich? take that guy that windrow ont to live coin they told him what to do and he did it . and there are more post here as those 2 i don't want to luck for them. is iq option team and the others incompetent? and if so why you work whit them ? is it your fault that you did not tell them the correct way so they can do their job better? .. see too many questions and when you invest money and there are so many problems and possible schemes would you really invest money in something like this? Ppl are saying that you must be related whit live coin and iq , ppl use your otn and they are lost they say that you made more otns then you say you where. Would you invest in your own product? i was a supporter of you i even buy a lot of your otn when it was very low 3 $ something like this not because i was stupid yea i get your scam and you iq option affiliation but i thought that whit all the money that you have behind you will make this great if the iq option ppl where selling this on a 50% discount as you can buy it for and you not make from nothing more otns yea this could work and maybe i was still having otns now , but yes all brockers are the same thay can get 1 bilion dolors every day they don't feel ok if they don't still from you .YOUR COIN IS DEAD NOBODY HAVE FAITH IN IT ANYMORE NOT EVEN THE HOLDERS BUT THEY HOPE FOR A MIRACLE. don't forget to answer can i make a ico will iq take mine as is did yours?

IQ Option and The Open Trading Network Foundation are separate entities. However, IQ Option are our partners and provide us with the financial resources and manpower to bring to life the design OTN put forth. We hope that's clear.

"And how can something related to your product be out of your reach?" - First of all, because we don't have access or power over the back office of IQ Option as this is a company separate from us. And secondly, because more often than not the problem is not even on IQ Option's side. It's usually either a transfer to a wrong kind of wallet or a problem with the exchange. If the problem is indeed with IQ Option, their Support team always does their absolute best to help.

"YOUR COIN IS DEAD NOBODY HAVE FAITH IN IT" - and under the same breath you're asking us if our partners would help you?

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
SWD

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:40:50 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 01:58:56 PM by SWD

I'LL TELL YOU A SHORT STORY

I had a lost transfer few weeks ago, unfortunately I had a problem with it...loosing my otns... But as I said my manager from IQ Option, called me, telling me that he found out a way to let me recover it, and he was going to do anything on his power to fix it and let me get my tokens back.

He could just stay silent, and let keep the tokens to IQ, and it was a good n large amount of it.

And that's how it went, I got back my tokens.

Now..doing some math.. this just what I'm seeing.. if IQ and OTN are the same people, that's a minor importance by my side..

•1 Isn't that clear that they are the same thing? if you click on team on their website you get the video of the two IQ Option Headquarters. DUH.
and..if they are WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM, good from their side, they already have good developers paying them with one salary+otns..smart right?

•2 If they are scamming, did they would let me get my tokens back? what would be the purpose to let me get my tokens back, knowing for example that would be worth nothing. AND I COULD SELL THEM AT 50 dollars for example...but those are choices my friends.

Said this.. I would feel scammed if... they would have issued the tokens at 50 dollars at the first week into IQ and then dropped the price in the same day we owned the tokens, that's SCAMMING.

SO FAR. we all got the tokens with a huge discount, that even people who lost 10k into IQ option they would have recovered 3 times with the OTN in the first week of discount. Do you think that even by that we would get scammed? like what? someones said that they are also same thing with livecoin... which now second time they could scam people..now let's do this scenario..

• you got the OTN from IQ
• you sell them on live coin
• you can't transfer them and lost it

That would have been another scam..

But... it didn't happen, and even tho you are guessing if that could have been happened, you could have used some brain and do this..

•1) GET THE TOKENS
•2) SELL THEM AT 50 DOLLARS
•3) BUY ETH OR BITCOIN
•4) TRANSFER THEM TO YOUR WALLET
•5) TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

does in this way would you get scammed?

GUYS no matter what you're thinking they are scamming us WE ALL HAD THE POWER OF OUR ACTION ON THE EARLY PROCESS. AND NOW ASWELL OF COURSE.

ANYWAY. I decided to hold it, and you, yes YOU fake account with horrible English who is trying to discourage a promising project, just leave it in here if you don't like the project, let's talk that they are "SCAMMERS" when the price will drop under 0. or do your filthy job of commenting, while the price drops we re-buy. WHATEVER.

ps: I wish I was paid for this.
Alexander 1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:49:35 PM

"YOUR COIN IS DEAD NOBODY HAVE FAITH IN IT" - and under the same breath you're asking us if our partners would help you?

omg if you did not even sow the irony that i was making in that omg omg omg i 'm done wasting my time whit you yes i can see now you are very capable to make this work my god
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:53:12 PM

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:03:09 PM

So will KYC be requested for all investors? Regarding the wallet, may I have one installed on my desktop?

OI
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:14:33 PM

So will KYC be requested for all investors? Regarding the wallet, may I have one installed on my desktop?

The wallet just has to employ the erc20 protocol, that's it. It can absolutely be the one you have installed on your desktop.
"So will KYC be requested for all investors?" - I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Where does this information come from?

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:27:13 PM

I had been trading on IQOption for OTN tokens since the past 4 months, also being a VIP account holder there. Trading on IQOption is the only way to mine OTN tokens, according to a blog post published by them. I invested around 6000$ in trades in different crypto assets and in this duration I was able to earn ~400 OTN tokens. Now, I want to withdraw my OTN tokens to my wallet, but IQOption guys aren't letting me do it. They are just giving me random reasons and delaying the process since the last 2 weeks. My $ profits (from trades) withdrawals were approved and sent in 3 days time, but they are not approving the OTN token withdrawal. I sense something fishy here, mainly because the value of OTN has shot up and I own a good amount of them. I am posting this here, to bring this issue to notice, to the mods and everyone involved with OTN/IQOptoin in this forum, and to escalate the issue. I am loosing my patience, and I have had enough phone, email, chat conversations with you guys  Angry Angry Angry

We've contacted IQ Option on your behalf and they informed us that all of your withdrawal requests have been processed as of this morning.
The process took longer than usual because you were using a 3rd party card and they had to do their due diligence.

Please confirm that the issue has been resolved.

jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

IQ Option and The Open Trading Network Foundation are separate entities. However, IQ Option are our partners and provide us with the financial resources and manpower to bring to life the design OTN put forth. We hope that's clear.

"And how can something related to your product be out of your reach?" - First of all, because we don't have access or power over the back office of IQ Option as this is a company separate from us. And secondly, because more often than not the problem is not even on IQ Option's side. It's usually either a transfer to a wrong kind of wallet or a problem with the exchange. If the problem is indeed with IQ Option, their Support team always does their absolute best to help.

Sound very bad about "IQ Option are our partners and provide us with the financial resources and manpower" financial resources?Huh MANPOWER!!!! what's mind manpower look same if Iqoption work for OTN......you say have 550 really profi in OTN.....show photo of IQoption group......and about financial resources mind you have resources to pump and dump your token?
I start to love this token and believe it go really up and now i not stop believe they can go really up before release air drop....and new exchange, but common not only me all people in thread see what happen, I never think this coin is scam my thinking is this token start from fantasy in IQ option....because got problem with leverage last two month and give opportunity to all to buy bitcoin at 30x leverage then lose soo much money and need to resolve it.....and what can do? easy put one dream coin from air without ico or presale and fuck money to all trader with 10% commission......move leverage from 5x to 30x and back to 5x at any time be sure not lose money again....now where is crypto with leverage??? missed without news......IQ change rules any time need....serious company not chenge the game up to him.
Now OTN group born from IQ oprion......IQ and OTN are same company .......maybe one office near but same people in underground, The project are really good (maybe), only one mystake do with all trader want contribute......put in market over 1,2 million token one time and after one week 500,000.................IQ or who sell massive token have responsonsibilty about that's and i know in the whitepaper never speak about IQ cannot sell token for one year or six month that's agree.......but sorry OTN and IQ you kill yourself alone..............kill dream of people believe on you..........and what happen now?
1 january maybe OTN and IQ close forever and bye bye? new Bitpetite is't on way.

OTN you got last chance to give back to all contributor trust on you, IQ change rules any time, You can do same..............get new rules and stop sell million token at time.....put in whitepaper the next token IQ hold cannot sell again for 6 month or 1 year....if want to see the project go in up.....if not listen, I lose a bit money and don't care but i sell all my token and leave forever IQ and Otn and go to other 1300 crypto get me every day happy to contribute without pump and dump.......................
And sorry from my bad grammatic or english i'm from other world were nobody start a project and got 50% of token
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

Sound very bad about "IQ Option are our partners and provide us with the financial resources and manpower" financial resources?Huh MANPOWER!!!! what's mind manpower look same if Iqoption work for OTN......you say have 550 really profi in OTN.....show photo of IQoption group......and about financial resources mind you have resources to pump and dump your token?
I start to love this token and believe it go really up and now i not stop believe they can go really up before release air drop....and new exchange, but common not only me all people in thread see what happen, I never think this coin is scam my thinking is this token start from fantasy in IQ option....because got problem with leverage last two month and give opportunity to all to buy bitcoin at 30x leverage then lose soo much money and need to resolve it.....and what can do? easy put one dream coin from air without ico or presale and fuck money to all trader with 10% commission......move leverage from 5x to 30x and back to 5x at any time be sure not lose money again....now where is crypto with leverage??? missed without news......IQ change rules any time need....serious company not chenge the game up to him.
Now OTN group born from IQ oprion......IQ and OTN are same company .......maybe one office near but same people in underground, The project are really good (maybe), only one mystake do with all trader want contribute......put in market over 1,2 million token one time and after one week 500,000.................IQ or who sell massive token have responsonsibilty about that's and i know in the whitepaper never speak about IQ cannot sell token for one year or six month that's agree.......but sorry OTN and IQ you kill yourself alone..............kill dream of people believe on you..........and what happen now?
1 january maybe OTN and IQ close forever and bye bye? new Bitpetite is't on way.

OTN you got last chance to give back to all contributor trust on you, IQ change rules any time, You can do same..............get new rules and stop sell million token at time.....put in whitepaper the next token IQ hold cannot sell again for 6 month or 1 year....if want to see the project go in up.....if not listen, I lose a bit money and don't care but i sell all my token and leave forever IQ and Otn and go to other 1300 crypto get me every day happy to contribute without pump and dump.......................
And sorry from my bad grammatic or english i'm from other world were nobody start a project and got 50% of token

IQ Option are free to adjust their commissions and leverage policies in response to the changing market conditions. It's a business. Yes, sometimes it means there's no advance warning, but you don't expect them to always offer the same conditions regardless of what's going on in the market, do you?

There's not a chance in the world that either IQ or OTN will suddenly go "bye bye" any time soon. IQ Option is a solid business with over 20 million client accounts worldwide, a European license and a multiple industry awards. It's not one of those pop-up scam schemes that comes and goes. And OTN Foundation is not a scheme either. It's easy to see that when you're not trying to make quick money by mining/buying to immediately sell.

Look at the ideas, look at the design of the project, look at how well the entire system is thought out and think - is this how shady project work? so much effort to do what - trick people?

When you're thinking about the OTN project or the OTN token, it's crucial to think of it long-term. And long-term it's bound to succeed.

herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:43:36 PM

JAMIE
I told you before to watch them closely. I got rid of that shit when time was good. Will never use IQ again and all my friends same.

herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:49:37 PM

OpenTN
What you are talking about? 20mln users? Fantasy !!!
131 thousand OTN holders so where did you get this 20mln from? You count all account which were opened but no one use them because of your stupid policies of changing things without previous information?
Imagine poloniex or bittrex changing things like you do. They will loose more customers than you ever had !!!!
Be real
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

To those of you who wanted to see the 550 professionals working for our project... Here they are, working in 2 offices: one in Cyprus and one in Russia.

Cyprus - CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO PLAY

Russia - CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO PLAY

Both of these videos can be found on the OTN.org website.

Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:05:43 PM

Seriously... I don't get why OTN get's so much flack on here. A lot of people just spreading FUD. And shamefully successful looking at the recent OTN price. I'm sorry, but if you were not able to make money from OTN then maybe this investing game or trading is not for you. This stupid talk is all over the IQ chatrooms as well.

People on here with hundreds of OTN (or even thousands) and complaining about it.. LOL gimme a break. You could have been smart and sold a portion to get your initial investment back and hold the rest for long term all through 2018. If you did not take this sort of action in hope and greed of the price soaring ever higher on such a short term then you only have yourself to blame.. You could have covered your initial investment expenses and hold a great deal of OTN for the future, but now you are down in the minus numbers.. And now you cant help but come online everywhere and spread FUD and bad stories about OTN only shooting yourself in the foot more, because a lot of people now believe those stories and are 'dumping' their OTN as soon as they get them..

This is for whomever the shoe fits.
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:59:23 PM

JAMIE
I told you before to watch them closely. I got rid of that shit when time was good. Will never use IQ again and all my friends same.

Agree 100% no sorry 3000% like a OTN do when go until 55$
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:04:50 PM

To those of you who wanted to see the 550 professionals working for our project... Here they are, working in 2 offices: one in Cyprus and one in Russia.

Wait!!!!!!

Look at picture OTN send in the trade.....i not understand if im crazy or i see ghost....but sorry OTN kidding me?

LOGO in the first photo show IQoption not OTN foundation that's mind the 550 actors in the photo are from IQoption not from OTN foundation.

Just for know OTN foundation exist really or it's only a new company registrered in California?

Thanks i lose a bit of money but this is really tha last post.....i sell my OTN and goodbye...forever.......Good luck to all guys buy this token and hope they not lose too much (im lucky because i got a lot of IOTA and other give me really happy...............bye bye
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:06:14 PM

Seriously... I don't get why OTN get's so much flack on here. A lot of people just spreading FUD. And shamefully successful looking at the recent OTN price. I'm sorry, but if you were not able to make money from OTN then maybe this investing game or trading is not for you. This stupid talk is all over the IQ chatrooms as well.

People on here with hundreds of OTN (or even thousands) and complaining about it.. LOL gimme a break. You could have been smart and sold a portion to get your initial investment back and hold the rest for long term all through 2018. If you did not take this sort of action in hope and greed of the price soaring ever higher on such a short term then you only have yourself to blame.. You could have covered your initial investment expenses and hold a great deal of OTN for the future, but now you are down in the minus numbers.. And now you cant help but come online everywhere and spread FUD and bad stories about OTN only shooting yourself in the foot more, because a lot of people now believe those stories and are 'dumping' their OTN as soon as they get them..

This is for whomever the shoe fits.

And please Block Chainy leave this thread because your ip andress where you write is same of OpenOTN
saurgoel

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:29:39 PM

I had been trading on IQOption for OTN tokens since the past 4 months, also being a VIP account holder there. Trading on IQOption is the only way to mine OTN tokens, according to a blog post published by them. I invested around 6000$ in trades in different crypto assets and in this duration I was able to earn ~400 OTN tokens. Now, I want to withdraw my OTN tokens to my wallet, but IQOption guys aren't letting me do it. They are just giving me random reasons and delaying the process since the last 2 weeks. My $ profits (from trades) withdrawals were approved and sent in 3 days time, but they are not approving the OTN token withdrawal. I sense something fishy here, mainly because the value of OTN has shot up and I own a good amount of them. I am posting this here, to bring this issue to notice, to the mods and everyone involved with OTN/IQOptoin in this forum, and to escalate the issue. I am loosing my patience, and I have had enough phone, email, chat conversations with you guys  Angry Angry Angry

We've contacted IQ Option on your behalf and they informed us that all of your withdrawal requests have been processed as of this morning.
The process took longer than usual because you were using a 3rd party card and they had to do their due diligence.

Please confirm that the issue has been resolved.

No. It hasn't been approved yet. Check the status ----> https://imgur.com/a/FtibG
When I contact support, they call to tell me they will contact the finance department (which has happened 5 times). But no follow-up after that. Been waiting again since 6 hours today!
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

Wait!!!!!!

Look at picture OTN send in the trade.....i not understand if im crazy or i see ghost....but sorry OTN kidding me?

LOGO in the first photo show IQoption not OTN foundation that's mind the 550 actors in the photo are from IQoption not from OTN foundation.

Just for know OTN foundation exist really or it's only a new company registrered in California?

Thanks i lose a bit of money but this is really tha last post.....i sell my OTN and goodbye...forever.......Good luck to all guys buy this token and hope they not lose too much (im lucky because i got a lot of IOTA and other give me really happy...............bye bye

attention attention ...... notice to passengers otn prepare to abandon the project the otn ship is about to sink with the captains on board ops no excuse with the capitals on board ......
after the titanic now sinks otn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: