Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

Forty Seven bank is planning to start of providing full-scale banking services by June 2019.
So 47BK will have all features of todays banking plus additional services? Or its completly different banking?
How many countries 47BK plan to operate by 2019 (I am considering this as actual bank which was world presence) or I misunderstood something?

Regarding product and additional services: Individuals are connected to Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) which will come into force this year in the EU. The directive obliges all the EU banks to open access to their infrastructure via API for third parties. Forty seven bank is going to take advantage of this issue and creates Multi-Asset Account - different bank accounts + all crypto wallets + all investments.

This is another huge thing in FSBT.

Yes. I have noticed this. But I was just wondering how this is possible. I am going to look into more details of forty seven bank white paper to see whether the team have some strategy in place already for implementing such features.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Did anyone saw page number 14? They are offering some multi asset account like IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments if customers contributes between 0.1 ETH to 1 ETH.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

The 47 project plan is flexible and accommodating to both fiat and crypto.. Combining traditional banking system with modern cloud banking wow!. .. This is huge,  as I keep on the white paper I see huge potential and opportunities... Hmmmm

It is great that someone is filling the gap; Developers need to get a fintech biz up and running quickly; you should see the overhead in doing it now; It is a real step forward enabling developers build "banks" on their platform. It is a real pain solved.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

In one of your proposition for business, you said something about a mobile app with biometric details. I want to ask who you plan on archiving this and on which of the OS??
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

Did anyone saw page number 14? They are offering some multi asset account like IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments if customers contributes between 0.1 ETH to 1 ETH.

yes, have seen this too. there are a lot of benefits for early investors. also you can get a visa credit card if you invest more, and other cool things if you invest really much money. unfortunately i do not have so much money. but i will be glad with the multi asset account
And have you seen the benefits for token-holders? they are really huge, you can see them in a own document on the homepage. Not many will sell FSBT at these benefits :-)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

I saw IBAN but couldn't locate the 0.1ETH to 1ETH part, can you be more specific?, for those that don't understand what IBAN is, it is an internationally agreed system of identifying bank accounts across national borders to facilitate the communication and processing of cross border transactions with a reduced risk of transcription errors and the biometric security measure that Forty Seven Bank will implement is something to consider, if you ask me, i think our investment is pretty safe
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

yes, have seen this too. there are a lot of benefits for early investors. also you can get a visa credit card if you invest more, and other cool things if you invest really much money. unfortunately i do not have so much money. but i will be glad with the multi asset account
And have you seen the benefits for token-holders? they are really huge, you can see them in a own document on the homepage. Not many will sell FSBT at these benefits :-)

Yeah they are some pretty cool benefits for ICO partipants, which I wasn't actually aware of before reading this post, so thanks for spotting that out.

Please see some of the benefits below, for those who weren't aware.

If a person contributes between 10 and 50 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments;
Free Visa Platinum credit card that will be sent via mail;
30% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first three years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first year.

If a person contributes between 50 and 100 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments;
50% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first five years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first three years;
Special conditions for trading activities.

If a person contributes between 100 and more ETH, he gets:
50% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first ten years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first five years;
Special conditions for trading activities;

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Yeah they are some pretty cool benefits for ICO partipants, which I wasn't actually aware of before reading this post, so thanks for spotting that out.

30% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members

No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first three years;

No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first five years;

Thanks for posting this here. This gives some sort of information about what exactly it is. Its amazing if we don't have to pay commission for withdrawal of currency in the ATM anywhere in the world. In the end, this is the ideal situation everyone in the world wants it. My confidence is getting higher and higher with respect to fortyseven bank now.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

The 47 project plan is flexible and accommodating to both fiat and crypto.. Combining traditional banking system with modern cloud banking wow!. .. This is huge,  as I keep on the white paper I see huge potential and opportunities... Hmmmm

Yeah, 47B has future prospect, they plan to create Bank as a Service platform for fintech developers which i think is really cool, developers with small or medium capital will be able to create their fintech apps and upload them to 47B app platform and get access to their infrastructure and client base via API.
girib1684

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

Thanks for posting this here. This gives some sort of information about what exactly it is. Its amazing if we don't have to pay commission for withdrawal of currency in the ATM anywhere in the world. In the end, this is the ideal situation everyone in the world wants it. My confidence is getting higher and higher with respect to fortyseven bank now.
Yes. This is very great benefits for participants they had planned. All the information mentioned above are very useful and attracting to users in Forty Seven Bank investment.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

I like how 47 Bank is trying to attract banking app developers to its platform, a lot of money has shifted from traditional banks in the UK like Scottish Widows, Lloyds, Barclays and it has transferred to new banks like Monzo & Revolut.

I think this trend will continue as the apps and online banking is a lot more user friendly, quick and secure. So this is a great market for 47 Bank to try and be in the forefront of.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

I like how 47 Bank is trying to attract banking app developers to its platform, a lot of money has shifted from traditional banks in the UK like Scottish Widows, Lloyds, Barclays and it has transferred to new banks like Monzo & Revolut.

I think this trend will continue as the apps and online banking is a lot more user friendly, quick and secure. So this is a great market for 47 Bank to try and be in the forefront of.

There is a lot of potential and change happening within this market so the potential for these kind of new start ups is incredible. One of the main things which attracted me to Forty Seven Bank was the low hard cap which is great for its value.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

Indeed it sort of really feels like theirs a shift from the old days of brick and mortar towards fully app based checking, things like crypto banking with 47 Bank are the next step in that evolution i feel like. It was inevitable to start happening we saw it already in regular banking with banks opening with 0 physical presence. It makes sense that the next step in that evolution is removing the fiat from the equation. Which is why a bank like 47 that bridges that gap while FIAT is still important makes so much sense.

I imagine we'll see a lot of appdevs moving toward the crypto space over time as the market cap grows toward competing with fiat over the next 10 or so years.
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

Hello. Yes - that is correct. It will be a bridge between crypto and fiat world Smiley
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

Are there or what are the thresholds for KYC during the ICO?
Or is KYC it necessary for every purchase?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

It is a great shift; I see it allowing for more creative fintech ideas that could facilitate smoother transactions than already is. A lot of those shifts are attributed to how the regulations are favoring and supporting more fintech companies like the PSD2 where banks should provide an accessible API and not be closed.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

It is a great shift; I see it allowing for more creative fintech ideas that could facilitate smoother transactions than already is. A lot of those shifts are attributed to how the regulations are favoring and supporting more fintech companies like the PSD2 where banks should provide an accessible API and not be closed.

Yeah 47B has a good concept, developers will be able to become bankers which is quite important, it shifts common paradigm that in order to enter the banking market you need millions and millions of dollars with the help of 47B this wouldn't be the case anymore.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

I agree with you. This is definitely an innovative thinking. I yet to look into the profiles of all the team members of 47 bank. So that I will come to know how much experience they are having it which will give indication about how efficiently they can handle the project and achieve the targets.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

Ya PSD2 is one of the big pluses so far from 47, i haven't seen any other crypto group taking advantage of things like PSD2, it's something the gov is enforcing but i think for new banks its an opportunity to really set themselves apart and come out ahead of the pack as your pretty much sure that most of the bigger banks won't truely take advantage of it as an opportunity that it is. The banking work needs this kind of shift. Wish that the US would have something similar.
Anilg

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Indeed it sort of really feels like theirs a shift from the old days of brick and mortar towards fully app based checking, things like crypto banking with 47 Bank are the next step in that evolution i feel like. It was inevitable to start happening we saw it already in regular banking with banks opening with 0 physical presence. It makes sense that the next step in that evolution is removing the fiat from the equation. Which is why a bank like 47 that bridges that gap while FIAT is still important makes so much sense.

I imagine we'll see a lot of appdevs moving toward the crypto space over time as the market cap grows toward competing with fiat over the next 10 or so years.

I have seen few other ICO claiming that they will bridge the gap between CRYPTO and FIAT world, but I see 47 Bank has lot of unique features and really going to bridge the gap.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: