Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

FORTY SEVEN BANK will also have there owned Smart ATMs. This is what I found at whitepaper.

"The bank will also oer traditional products and services like insurance, payments and transfers, payment history and analysis, cash withdrawals at Forty Seven Bank Smart ATMs, as well as at ATMs of our partnering banks."

Read it and it's nice plan but I don't seem to understand if they mean smart atm in the contest of an ATM that can be used universally or otherwise?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

Congrats to all, now we have positive rating in ICO rating and we are also the first one.

This will bring too much HYPE and more investors will come.

Yea, you can say that again, and that is just the least of what a great project like this deserve. I hope this news reach really good investors that will hold the coin rather than dump

So more and more good ratings for the Forty Seven Bank ICO.
That gives me more and more a very good feeling.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

47 ICO aims to raise a max of 36’000 ETH to finance the development of the platform, and is currently in the second round, which includes a 20% bonus for early investors.

That's a really good bonus for early investors, it provides a good discount on FSBT tokens which will help short term and long term investors, I would definitely invest now and make the most of the bonus!

Bonus of fortyseven bank is not generous. But this is also not bad. Higher percentage of bonus leads to high dumping rate. So I definitely like this 20% bonus. Over the coming days, this will get reduced right? Thats something I have missed it.

Tokens shouldn't be distributed randomly it can have a serious effect on the token price. Bonuses should be planned out carefully. 20% I think is quite good you do not want to be giving 40% bonus or something I don't think that would be wise.

It would considerably promote dumping upon exchanges if it was to offer that sort of percentage, 20% is generous but not too excessive resulting in a good balance.

Especially since the general dip in January I think most investors will try to sell their tokens soon after the listing on exchange.
Participants who got big discounts have more incentive to sell all at once.
I think it's important to list the new tokens on multiple exchanges at once to diversify the impact of this

I will watch it closely. As you say, right after a listing, many bonus tokens and airdrops are sold. If the price falls below the ICO issue price, I will buy more tokens. A win for them and a win for me:-)
Zombie259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

47 ICO aims to raise a max of 36’000 ETH to finance the development of the platform, and is currently in the second round, which includes a 20% bonus for early investors.

That's a really good bonus for early investors, it provides a good discount on FSBT tokens which will help short term and long term investors, I would definitely invest now and make the most of the bonus!

Bonus of fortyseven bank is not generous. But this is also not bad. Higher percentage of bonus leads to high dumping rate. So I definitely like this 20% bonus. Over the coming days, this will get reduced right? Thats something I have missed it.

Tokens shouldn't be distributed randomly it can have a serious effect on the token price. Bonuses should be planned out carefully. 20% I think is quite good you do not want to be giving 40% bonus or something I don't think that would be wise.

It would considerably promote dumping upon exchanges if it was to offer that sort of percentage, 20% is generous but not too excessive resulting in a good balance.

Especially since the general dip in January I think most investors will try to sell their tokens soon after the listing on exchange.
I think it's important to list the new tokens on multiple exchanges at once to diversify the impact of this

I will watch it closely. As you say, right after a listing, many bonus tokens and airdrops are sold. If the price falls below the ICO issue price, I will buy more tokens. A win for them and a win for me:-)

This is also my approach, if after the exchange listing many Tokenholder sell their tokens, I will buy cheap under ICO price.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

FORTY SEVEN BANK will also have there owned Smart ATMs. This is what I found at whitepaper.

"The bank will also oer traditional products and services like insurance, payments and transfers, payment history and analysis, cash withdrawals at Forty Seven Bank Smart ATMs, as well as at ATMs of our partnering banks."

Read it and it's nice plan but I don't seem to understand if they mean smart atm in the contest of an ATM that can be used universally or otherwise?

Smart ATM tend to just mean not the old fashioned crappy atm's but you know a modern implementation with perhaps QR code scanning etc, i'd imagine it would have to be considering it has to deal with crypto wallets, this is probably the most exciting thing i've heard yet Smiley
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

This is also my approach, if after the exchange listing many Tokenholder sell their tokens, I will buy cheap under ICO price.

From my perspective 47bank bonus % is solely to give incentive to bounty hunters to help publicize 47bank effectively, I don't think we'll see much of selling once it get listed I believe people are now embracing the idea of hodl. If it get listed perhaps on different exchanges once ICO finishes the price will surely increase. 
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:44:40 PM

I'm thinking it has to do with the biometric security system that was stated on their whitepaper if i'm not mistaken, so instead of typing digits as your password, you simply do the fingerprint scanning for identification before having access to your funds
Zombie259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

I'm thinking it has to do with the biometric security system that was stated on their whitepaper if i'm not mistaken, so instead of typing digits as your password, you simply do the fingerprint scanning for identification before having access to your funds

That would be a great improvement.
I have too many numbers or passwords and it is easier and safer with a fingerprint or other biometric security system.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

That's a good point actually, the massive dumping of the tokens which investors got in the presales allows us to buy the tokens for way less than ico price  Cheesy

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

20% is extremely generous, I'm not really sure what investors expect, if any project is offering over 25% in my eyes it's just a sale technique to generate hype.

47 Bank need to stick with its bonus and not offer it for too long.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

20% is extremely generous, I'm not really sure what investors expect, if any project is offering over 25% in my eyes it's just a sale technique to generate hype.

I agree with you if they keep it for a limited time then the people who had invested in that time will have more profit than the people who did not and that is how it should be.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

I have too many numbers or passwords and it is easier and safer with a fingerprint or other biometric security system.

This also have its draw backs. If you watch movie you should know better. If one bag get your finger print out of you by any means, they automatically Have access to your funds. And the option changing it ain't there since you can't really change your body's biometric
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

This also have its draw backs. If you watch movie you should know better. If one bag get your finger print out of you by any means, they automatically Have access to your funds. And the option changing it ain't there since you can't really change your body's biometric

Every security system has its hidden flaw, i think in this case using finger print as a means of identification is much preferable than typing digits and i'm certain 47bank will have some level of finger print security.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

I agree with you if they keep it for a limited time then the people who had invested in that time will have more profit than the people who did not and that is how it should be.

Exactly this is a good reward for the early investors, obviously people will comment on the drawbacks and disadvantages of this bonus but overall it should get the punters involved.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

Exactly this is a good reward for the early investors, obviously people will comment on the drawbacks and disadvantages of this bonus but overall it should get the punters involved.

Lol how is 20% not more than generous that’s just rediculous dropping a huge bonus just means more coins get dumped and will rank the price once it hits exchanges. All a bonus does is end up meaning th tokens are eventually worth 20% less once they hit exchanges lets be honest dumping sucks
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

FSBT token supply is less compare to other ICOs. Other ICO have billions of tokens which I think resulted to dumping at listing (weak hand sell token for very small gain) but I think less token supply will result people holding to get benefit of FSBT business growth.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:52:16 AM

Smart ATM tend to just mean not the old fashioned crappy atm's but you know a modern implementation with perhaps QR code scanning etc, i'd imagine it would have to be considering it has to deal with crypto wallets, this is probably the most exciting thing i've heard yet Smiley

I am expecting all those services would be exposed through an API and developers would just use them in their development. That would would make for a great boost for fintechs. I understand a developer would have to go through a set of authentication steps and KYC maybe but boy it would solve a heck loads of problems just plugging in to existing platforms.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

In the loyalty program they are giving opportunity to Token holders to exchange FSBL tokens into various products and services in Forty Seven Bank loyalty shop.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

Now I am afraid that someone will cut off my fingers :-)
a 100% secure system is probably not, but 47BK will come up with something. It will probably be a combination of biometric data, password and 2FA

Neljose

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

you have a nice project, but you're practically still in it's inception phase, there is a long way to go and i think you'll have a hard time getting the necessary license, nevertheless go for it.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: