Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

In the loyalty program they are giving opportunity to Token holders to exchange FSBL tokens into various products and services in Forty Seven Bank loyalty shop.

I like that idea, its a great benefit for 47 bank token holders and this should help increase the value of the token after it's released and listed on exchanges.

I still can't get over the amount of different products and services they're providing to private persons, businesses and developers! 47 Bank are going to have a lot of work to do.

And yet another great idea to give people incentive to hold the tokens. I like the last retweet of 47B, John McAfee shows his support and believes that 47B will unite the community

I like to have the retweet link... I like to take a view and follow 47BK..unfortunately it skipped my mind to follow them when I had the link my bad

Here you go https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/964169008806318082 you can as well follow 47bank for more updates.

Thank you for this... Saved me stress of searching  Roll Eyes

Just found out it ain't 47BK handle but John McAfee

You know sometimes i want to be happy when John Mcafee likes something i like, but the way he treated many of the other coins early on and abandoned them kinda makes me distrust him. It's no fault of 47BK that he is talking about them but it just annoys me that when his name gets involved in crypto it makes me uneasy :S

I think he has lost his relevance, my personal opinion though, with the way he goes about jumping from one project to another in most cases without conducting his due diligence, learnt he now research on project he intends promoting and when its cool he promotes which is why i can trust him a little bit on this one.... on the 47BK tweet Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

In the loyalty program they are giving opportunity to Token holders to exchange FSBL tokens into various products and services in Forty Seven Bank loyalty shop.

I like that idea, its a great benefit for 47 bank token holders and this should help increase the value of the token after it's released and listed on exchanges.

I still can't get over the amount of different products and services they're providing to private persons, businesses and developers! 47 Bank are going to have a lot of work to do.

And yet another great idea to give people incentive to hold the tokens. I like the last retweet of 47B, John McAfee shows his support and believes that 47B will unite the community

I like to have the retweet link... I like to take a view and follow 47BK..unfortunately it skipped my mind to follow them when I had the link my bad

Here you go https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/964169008806318082 you can as well follow 47bank for more updates.

Thank you for this... Saved me stress of searching  Roll Eyes

Just found out it ain't 47BK handle but John McAfee

You know sometimes i want to be happy when John Mcafee likes something i like, but the way he treated many of the other coins early on and abandoned them kinda makes me distrust him. It's no fault of 47BK that he is talking about them but it just annoys me that when his name gets involved in crypto it makes me uneasy :S

I think he has lost his relevance, my personal opinion though, with the way he goes about jumping from one project to another in most cases without conducting his due diligence, learnt he now research on project he intends promoting and when its cool he promotes which is why i can trust him a little bit on this one.... on the 47BK tweet Roll Eyes

I do not give much to his opinion. i also do not follow him on twitter anymore. I think he always only recommended tokens, which he bought himself before or when he was paid for it. If it helps 47BK that more people invest he can tweet every day about it:-)
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

I had visited to twitter and checked but no any tweet or retweet found from John McAfee. If you have that link/information could you post here so all peoples can see that tweet/retweet.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

I just remembered that they also want to support / organize other ICOs. So if they do it with the same care as their  own ICO, then in the future we will get to read a lot of good whitepapers and other reports. Any project that uses 47BK's services can already be happy. And I can well imagine that an ICO support of 47BK is also considered a quality feature and thus leads to an even better sale of the tokens

Exactly my thoughts the quality and care form team seams so much superior than other projects.
 only recently discoverd this project and it seems quite amazing, how much thoughts have went in to details.
I defintely will be following closely an rooting for this one.

Absolutely, the simplification and formatting of their whitepaper is an example of what they can achieve, projects fail when they don't do their homework , even though they may have a good plan or concept to back it up, what Forty Seven Bank is offering can not be overemphasized, ICOs need it to gain the confidence of the community, this project is an avenue for them to do so
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

I had visited to twitter and checked but no any tweet or retweet found from John McAfee. If you have that link/information could you post here so all peoples can see that tweet/retweet.

Yeah I couldn't see any evidence from John McAfee, I'd be interested myself to see the evidence for this. could be some good news
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

one more very interesting part I found for token holders :

Only Token holders will be able to put their applications in Forty Seven App Store and get full access to our White Label API. Dev meetups and hackatons.

Yet another way to increase value of token. Does this also mean that developers as they develop on 47 they inherently need the tokens; meaning the developers clients would require tokens to use the app on top of 47?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

OMG if John McAf(f)e retweeted about Forty Seven Bank, im out  Wink
I think he is one of the biggest and most important influencers in the crypto world. He is not always right, but at least he brings attention.

lol this is embarrassing; I should be following john's twitter; I was not able to see the tweet; if someone could share it here or a snapshot of the tweet. If John is talking about 47bank don't take that lightly. he knows the banking system.

I really hope this is true. I also wanted to see his tweet. He is having such high-fi profile and if he is really supporting fortyseven bank, then I am very happy to be part of the community. Can someone share this tweet/message from John?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

I think he is one of the biggest and most important influencers in the crypto world. He is not always right, but at least he brings attention.

lol this is embarrassing; I should be following john's twitter; I was not able to see the tweet; if someone could share it here or a snapshot of the tweet. If John is talking about 47bank don't take that lightly. he knows the banking system.

I really hope this is true. I also wanted to see his tweet. He is having such high-fi profile and if he is really supporting fortyseven bank, then I am very happy to be part of the community. Can someone share this tweet/message from John?

John McAfee is known to have big claims, but it brings in the hype factor and this is important for ICO's, I dont necessarily see hype factors as negative
This is where I found the tweet: https://twitter.com/47foundation
Seems John McAfee tweeted it to @officialmcafee and forty seven foundation retweeted his tweet, but in his tweet he mentiones the project

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

John McAfee is known to have big claims, but it brings in the hype factor and this is important for ICO's, I dont necessarily see hype factors as negative
Seems John McAfee tweeted it to @officialmcafee and forty seven foundation retweeted his tweet, but in his tweet he mentiones the project

Oh wow, that's great... A good update and this should definitely bring in some more investors and publicity. I'm really surprised by this.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

I like this project very much if you do not understand this project as good as i do i would say watch this video from forty seven bank about forty seven bank https://youtu.be/Kgr9YxmmnBk after you will understand more.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

I like this project very much if you do not understand this project as good as i do i would say watch this video from forty seven bank about forty seven bank https://youtu.be/Kgr9YxmmnBk after you will understand more.

Wow the video is very explanatory, I have a much deeper understanding about forty seven bank now than when first read the whitepaper thanks for sharing mate
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

This is really nice. If 47bank is posting this, I assume it as legit. This is huge hype for fortyseven bank ICO. I did not check the ICO progress yet today. Need to do that now. Nevertheless, we also have 5-6 weeks to go for ICO closure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Wow the video is very explanatory, I have a much deeper understanding about forty seven bank now than when first read the whitepaper thanks for sharing mate

Please keep up to date with the fortysevenbank team on there twitter aswell, they post regular updates, be sure to hear the news first.

https://twitter.com/47foundation
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

Well if McAfee is promoting Forty Seven Bank I'm sure this token will do well, or it will at least pump the price when its released.

I still can't decide if a partnership with McAfee is a good or a bad thing, of course he will bring a lot of attention to the project, but it might bring the wrong kind of attention if you know what I mean...

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

There is a huge potential to 47 that many should know about; especially developers getting into the crypto space. I think it would be super helpful if a comparison table is published detailing the core features that no other platform has as of yet.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

Here you go https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/964169008806318082 its a john mcafee tweet and not 47BK tweet

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

Hello Forty Seven Bank and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

I hope your message will be seen by the fortyseven bank team. Thats why I am quoting your message. I personally dont know your exchange. But the decision will be with the FSBT team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

The ICO is currently in its second round, and will end on 31 March 2018. A total of 11 063 829 will be issued in this process, and investors in this current ICO round are eligible for a 20% FSBT bonus.

11 Million tokens available for the 2nd round?
Do you have any ideas  on what will happen when the token gets sold out before march 31st?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

can it be that the counter on the homepage does not work? There are more participants every day, but the tokens sold no longer seem to be increasing. Or buy the new participants so little that I notice no difference
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

The ICO is currently in its second round, and will end on 31 March 2018. A total of 11 063 829 will be issued in this process, and investors in this current ICO round are eligible for a 20% FSBT bonus.

11 Million tokens available for the 2nd round?
Do you have any ideas  on what will happen when the token gets sold out before march 31st?

That would be so great to see, my guess is that the ICO will be closed down, but I haven't seen such a move yet

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: