Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:01:30 AM

the previous reason was valid, and it was too short of a notice. I think they made the right choice. Besides, if you understand how the market works, it shouldn't even affect the price/reward ratio. If you hold 1$ worth of PXS hoping to make 1000$ get lost

That cracked me. It seems that there is a notion with many that a $ would yield a million in crypto. Bitcoin sure has effected the minds of many. Well I am not saying it impossible just saying that it is not as easy. We are seeing great project coming up and 47 included; well particularly 47 the idea is amazing.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

the previous reason was valid, and it was too short of a notice. I think they made the right choice. Besides, if you understand how the market works, it shouldn't even affect the price/reward ratio. If you hold 1$ worth of PXS hoping to make 1000$ get lost

That cracked me. It seems that there is a notion with many that a $ would yield a million in crypto. Bitcoin sure has effected the minds of many. Well I am not saying it impossible just saying that it is not as easy. We are seeing great project coming up and 47 included; well particularly 47 the idea is amazing.

Bitcoin also took years to reach such high level. And initial years Bitcoin was alone. No competition. But now there are thousands of other currencies in market. But we can still earn multiple times and that's possible only if we select good project.  As this movement I am not sure how much percentage profit we can earn from FSBT but this is unique project at this movement and definitely have good future.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

If it has not been mentioned here: 20% of the profit goes to the tokenholders. And if anyone has read the financial model, then he knows what that will be worth. So if someone likes ​​a really good annual dividend, then he should invest as soon as possible

What's the distribution time interval for this 20% bonus?? Is it monthly or yearly??
Bonus 20% is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.

I think he is asking about the profit and not the bonus which was already answered by faulerwilli when he said "annual dividend" which is yearly if I am not mistaken  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

If it has not been mentioned here: 20% of the profit goes to the tokenholders. And if anyone has read the financial model, then he knows what that will be worth. So if someone likes ​​a really good annual dividend, then he should invest as soon as possible

What's the distribution time interval for this 20% bonus?? Is it monthly or yearly??
Bonus 20% is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.
Then that's the great opportunity to earn more. Means we investing some amount after that as per time period we are eligible to earn 20% till Feb end and then 10 % remaining whole time. It's cool rewards...
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

Invest in the FORTY SEVEN BANK project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

"Forty Seven will begin to provide services as Electronic Money Institution (EMI) on August 1, 2018"

What services can an EMI provide?
What kind of services will 47B provide on August 1?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

Then that's the great opportunity to earn more. Means we investing some amount after that as per time period we are eligible to earn 20% till Feb end and then 10 % remaining whole time. It's cool rewards...

I'll be honest, wasn't actually aware of these offers, pretty damn interesting and cool to see. Don't see many other ICO's do this
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

Good evening, everybody! That is a great thing you are doing. It is high time there appeared a banking system that could play the role of a bridge between fiat and crypto@ good luck to the team

That bridge is the big gap at this moment and this have been quite reasonably identified by forty seven bank team. Their execution is the key and I am waiting for that progress. btw why it is called forty seven bank? I cannot understand that.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

have you already read the part with the white and blacklists?

Forty Seven Bank will constantly monitor custom-
er activity to detect and prevent activities of

criminal elements for money laundering. As
result of these procedures we always know the
persons and companies we can trust and who we
can’t trust. Our bank will publish whitelist and
blacklist of accounts. Both lists will be publicly
available to the broad community on the public
blockchains. Other banks, businesses and
persons can take these lists into account in order
to evaluate whether it is safe or not to perform
financial transactions in cryptocurrency with
these accounts.

what information is published there? Is this just a rating of the account or are there also details such as account balance or my portfolio in it?
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

Good evening, everybody! That is a great thing you are doing. It is high time there appeared a banking system that could play the role of a bridge between fiat and crypto@ good luck to the team

That bridge is the big gap at this moment and this have been quite reasonably identified by forty seven bank team. Their execution is the key and I am waiting for that progress. btw why it is called forty seven bank? I cannot understand that.

Yeah i hope they push through, really want to see how it is going to be implemented and how their services will be provided.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

The ICO is currently in its second round, and will end on 31 March 2018. A total of 11 063 829 will be issued in this process, and investors in this current ICO round are eligible for a 20% FSBT bonus.

11 Million tokens available for the 2nd round?
Do you have any ideas  on what will happen when the token gets sold out before march 31st?
I know this is very unbelievable, but I mentioned here whatever I seen it in white paper. But think if it's happened then??? Roll Eyes

Yes... 11 million token seems so little to be sold for that time frame.
I expect it to be sold out in less than a week.

Yes it's only 11 million tokens, but don't forget that the hardcap is at 9million. it's not going to be easy as u think as the token price is around $3.8

Oh.. I must have forgotten about the price was still thinking it was around normal ico rate...
But even still i think we will top investors investing in it.

even at the high Ian cost per token it doesn’t matter because the hardcap is so low your still only talking of around a 40m$ cap which in all honesty is on the excessively smaller side of icos especially one trying somethingas ambitious as what 47bk is attempting in all honesty I’m surprised the coin isn’t 100+m for what they are attempting to roll out so I get the feeling given the insanely low market cap the price is still undervalued

People get too focused on per coin cost instead of comparing per coin to the actual ico cap  3.8 for a trillion token ico would be a concern 3.8 for this few tokens is about what I’d expect if not undervalued

Yea, i understand some will see the price as high but lets look on the bright side and what this project entails, the concept, team and objective, these are things we should look into, imagine if it starts trading, imagine if they start putting all their plans to life, is an evolution that will be tremendous, now imagine the returns
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

Yeah i hope they push through, really want to see how it is going to be implemented and how their services will be provided.

Its an interesting project and I too want to see it grow, where the forty seven comes from is an interesting question
Perhaps it's because one token is 0.0047ETH?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

Its an interesting project and I too want to see it grow, where the forty seven comes from is an interesting question

That never crossed my mind; but why the 47ETH? for some reason I assumed because it was the number of services they would provide. I would love to know the reason behind the naming.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

I guess so, talking about consistency, i'm a creative/ graphic designer and i can tell when i see brand consistency, from their logo, to concept, to name, they are all related, one way or another, is important i note this, Forty Seven bank has all it takes to build ICOs, see them grow and become masters in their various niches
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

Current token bonus:
20%
Rates (incl. bonus):
1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT

Where did you get the "one token is 0.0047ETH" Huh
Anilg

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

I think he is asking about the profit and not the bonus which was already answered by faulerwilli when he said "annual dividend" which is yearly if I am not mistaken  Huh

Great! So FSBT Tokens holder will get yearly dividend Also. That's really awesome. So it's kind of holding company shares. I was looking for similar thing. If company makes profit then token holder should get rewards.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

have you already read the part with the white and blacklists?

Forty Seven Bank will constantly monitor custom-
er activity to detect and prevent activities of

criminal elements for money laundering. As
result of these procedures we always know the
persons and companies we can trust and who we
can’t trust. Our bank will publish whitelist and
blacklist of accounts. Both lists will be publicly
available to the broad community on the public
blockchains. Other banks, businesses and
persons can take these lists into account in order
to evaluate whether it is safe or not to perform
financial transactions in cryptocurrency with
these accounts.

what information is published there? Is this just a rating of the account or are there also details such as account balance or my portfolio in it?

Wow this is an entirely new game 47BK is bringing into the crypto world... This is security on a whole new level, I can't describe... Amazing... So I get to not only know fraudulent activities or persons but it's also listed out in public space so unsuspecting persons doesn't fall victim again cool...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

OH yea. You are right. That's exactly my question which you answered @Nathan but now d previous posted said 20% is only for February and 10% for march and not the year like u trying to say.  Does this mean the bonus is just for two months?? Feb and March?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

Great! So FSBT Tokens holder will get yearly dividend Also. That's really awesome. So it's kind of holding company shares. I was looking for similar thing. If company makes profit then token holder should get rewards.

Thats the beauty of FSBT tokens. This will definitely boost our investment. I like this dividend idea for tokens. Its good to hold it like shares as mentioned by you to enjoy the full benefits.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

About half a year ago our News had articles where they would talk about how a teenager became a millionaire, which gives people the idea they can get rich quickly.
Its the wrong idea to invest in an ICO, it should be that people support ICO they really believe will aid the society and has a future, instead of which ICO brings in the most money

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: