Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:31:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?

Check out https://www.fortyseven.io/ it has the partnerships and companies they work with towards the bottom of the website and what exchanges they are hoping to be listed on in the near future

those are some pretty nice exchange listing they have got there am seeing binance and hitbtc in the list... cool Cool

like i said 47BK came prepared

Yep i really hope they can land the binance integration not just for exchange, but if they can get the backend API integration working as well would be amazing to be able to have access to the trade liquidity from the big name exchanges like binance and hitbtc come launch. I tend to get more excited about things that drive demand and utilization like the directaccess api integration than the ability to sell the coin on the various exchanges, the backend integrations will i feel be a driving force for demand on the 47bk tokens.

That will be for sure a nice Boost for 47B Token.
Binance is one of my favourite Exchanges and it will be a big deal if they can realize the backend integration.

Binance and KuCoin are the most favorite exchanges of mine. 47Bank is working together with Binance is a big plus and this will definitely boost the strength of the project. I am looking forward to see the progress update on that part.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

Hello, i will love to know are Forty seven bank token only generated when purchased? If they aren't, will any unsold Forty seven bank token be burnt?

Hello Cnote328, I will like to bring to your notice that a similar question has been asked just few pages back. I will advise you visit some few pages back for answer to this your question. Thanks

Hello my friend, I was going to ask the same question before I saw your reply. I have taken time to visit many previous pages, but I can't seem to find this question's answer. Could you please tell me the page to check, or better still enlighten me on weather they will burn their unsold tokens. Thanks

Alright. It's on the whitepaper too though. I will try to paraphrase based on my understanding.  Apart from tokens meant for bounty, bonus, and other non-sales activities, The total amount of token generated (for sales)  is directly proportional to the amount of payment recieved. Thus there won't be any token left dormant at the end of the day. check page 57 of whitepaper for better understanding. Hope this helps

Alright my friend, thanks a lot for taking out time to clear me on this. I have also gone through the page on the whitepaper and it's all begining to make more sense to me now. I think the idea is a smart one that will definitely yield good results, considering the fact that the project is aimed at invention and development of ecosystem.

You are welcome mate. I am glad I could be of help and it's nice you seeing the light / idea about this project now.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

Hello, please I would like to be cleared on this. Why is it that I can not make payment with my debit card? Isn't this project supposed to be integrated with financial services? If debit card payments aren't available to us, how are we supposed to trust this project?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

Check out https://www.fortyseven.io/ it has the partnerships and companies they work with towards the bottom of the website and what exchanges they are hoping to be listed on in the near future

This gives a good idea in which direction the ICO is headed, but has yet to prove that they actually can achieve their goals

Their whitepaper actually gave a hint of their goals and what they can achieve, i know uncertainties are bound to happen in any project but Forty Seven Bank has given me reasons to stick with them, i like going though what i intend to invest before investing and the project must be good enough to convince me, i think i'm convinced about this project, my personal opinion

Exactly, there is some interesting parts of the whitepaper which have been well thought of, check out this latest update in medium with a partnership announcement

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-bank-partners-with-citowise-b9ccba491b86

I just checked out the link, pretty sleek but a little confused, does it mean i can easily get FSBT with Citowise, if i decide to go via the citowise channel and can i easily send my tokens back to my FSBT account, will this come with any charges between each transaction?. what if Citowise shuts down, will FSBT take care of the issues that may arise?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

Hello, please I would like to be cleared on this. Why is it that I can not make payment with my debit card? Isn't this project supposed to be integrated with financial services? If debit card payments aren't available to us, how are we supposed to trust this project?

You are right. I would also expect that in such a project the payment with credit or debitcard is possible.
Until last week you could pay with credit card and a service provider. I don't know why they removed credit card payments.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:23:43 PM

You are right. I would also expect that in such a project the payment with credit or debitcard is possible.
Until last week you could pay with credit card and a service provider. I don't know why they removed credit card payments.

Hi guys i think if you check 4 pages behind a similar question was asked. Forty seven bank accepted fiat payment earlier at the moment they are  having several technical issues with the credit card, an announcement will be made when they start accepting fiat payment.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

On page 26 of the whitepaper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view), ''direct market access'' is mentioned, does this mean you can directly place sell orders on other exchanges?
Yes, it means that you will be able to directly trade on exchanges which are connected to Forty Seven Bank infrastructure via API.

we have already puzzled over this and already thought of the API. great that you want to do it that way. So I will be able to trade directly from my 47BK account on Exchanges. WOW!

Is this the first bank to offer that for crypto thinking back and doing a quick google I’m not seeing any others that allow direct trading via third party markets from a Ebank account. If this works how I think it will it would be a reallly big selling point for people to utilize 47 especially if 47 can tie into some of the larger banks and take advantage of that liquidity

if this works i will quit my actual bank account and move all my finances zu 47BK:-)
I'm sure traditional banking is coming to an end and in a few years we'll be wondering how we could manage oour finances without 47BK

I think 47Bank offers so much more compared to traditional banks and they will make your money work a lot harder.

Along with the different services they offer 47 bank also prides itself on transparency and it is an extremely secure place to store your wealth.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

This gives a good idea in which direction the ICO is headed, but has yet to prove that they actually can achieve their goals

Their whitepaper actually gave a hint of their goals and what they can achieve, i know uncertainties are bound to happen in any project but Forty Seven Bank has given me reasons to stick with them, i like going though what i intend to invest before investing and the project must be good enough to convince me, i think i'm convinced about this project, my personal opinion

Exactly, there is some interesting parts of the whitepaper which have been well thought of, check out this latest update in medium with a partnership announcement

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-bank-partners-with-citowise-b9ccba491b86

This is a good announcement, however outsourcing app management introduces vulnerabilities and risk factors to consider

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

Just got this from 47bank telegram group "Beware, fraudsters are mimicking Forty Seven team members' accounts!" this is sad why do people always tend to exploit people please lets all be careful.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

Just got this from 47bank telegram group "Beware, fraudsters are mimicking Forty Seven team members' accounts!" this is sad why do people always tend to exploit people please lets all be careful.
This scammers are  everywhere waiting to prey on ones success...
Don't know why people always behave heartless always ready to take someone else sweat and blood only to buy sushi with it?
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:14:14 AM

This scammers are  everywhere waiting to prey on ones success...
Don't know why people always behave heartless always ready to take someone else sweat and blood only to buy sushi with it?

Crypto really is the wild west, there are so many ways to lose your money if you're not careful. That's what worries governments into taking action, and why there is always talk of regulation. There are so many scam ICO's and dodgy exchanges, it's unreal.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:52:41 AM

There might be some issues with rules and regulations/pending approvals. But FSBT team is working on card payment option also and I hope we hear the good news soon.
girib1684

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:08:48 AM

There might be some issues with rules and regulations/pending approvals. But FSBT team is working on card payment option also and I hope we hear the good news soon.
Their admin already posted previously some issues with debit/credit card and theirs team is working on it. They will start soon again this payment process. We need to wait for sometime.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

those are some pretty nice exchange listing they have got there am seeing binance and hitbtc in the list... cool Cool

They have done/doing a great job putting the name out there; you should see those videos when you scroll down; Mihails Skoblovs CFO speaking about fourty seven banks; he sure knows his business.

girib1684

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

They have done/doing a great job putting the name out there; you should see those videos when you scroll down; Mihails Skoblovs CFO speaking about fourty seven banks; he sure knows his business.

This page will help to know about partnership with different different companies/organizations. Recently they done partnership with Citowise. Every details you will be see here in below link.

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

Their admin already posted previously some issues with debit/credit card and theirs team is working on it. They will start soon again this payment process. We need to wait for sometime.
Alright then. I just hope they do start again as soon as possible. One needs to feel safe in every corner when making and investment in a project. I was just shocked when I discovered that credit and debit card payments aren't available, only ETH and BTC. Let's wait and see what happens in the coming days
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:30:42 AM
Merited by hoop (1)

Yep i really hope they can land the binance integration not just for exchange, but if they can get the backend API integration working as well would be amazing to be able to have access to the trade liquidity from the big name exchanges like binance and hitbtc come launch. I tend to get more excited about things that drive demand and utilization like the directaccess api integration than the ability to sell the coin on the various exchanges, the backend integrations will i feel be a driving force for demand on the 47bk tokens.

Binance is one of my favourite Exchanges and it will be a big deal if they can realize the backend integration.

Binance and KuCoin are the most favorite exchanges of mine. 47Bank is working together with Binance is a big plus and this will definitely boost the strength of the project. I am looking forward to see the progress update on that part.

Mostly, nowadays exchanges are losing their transparency by not sending the withdrawals on time. On the same way by keeping the fund within those exchanges is also risky, so we have to be very careful with all these exchanges.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

Mostly, nowadays exchanges are losing their transparency by not sending the withdrawals on time. On the same way by keeping the fund within those exchanges is also risky, so we have to be very careful with all these exchanges.

This is one of the reasons why I was mainly interested in fortyseven bank and get some "transparent" exchange/bank. I'm starting to lose confidence with these "mainstream" exchanges.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

have just seen in the business model that only 5% of tokens go to the founders. Such a low proportion is not often seen in ICOs.
I've already seen ICOs with more than 40% or more...
Good move from 47BK
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

have just seen in the business model that only 5% of tokens go to the founders. Such a low proportion is not often seen in ICOs.
I've already seen ICOs with more than 40% or more...
Good move from 47BK

In my opinion, an ICO should only use the funds for the project that they receive by selling the tokens during the ICO, not by keeping a large fraction of tokens so they can sell it after the tokens are listed on exchanges.
Ive even seen one where they keep 70%

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: