Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

We are in negotiation with them at the moment and we plan to get listed in April, just right after the ICO end!

It's really good to hear that your already lining up announcements for right after the ICO completes. This is something that really excites me as it means that you guys will hopefully be able to keep up the cadence and the flow from the ICO. Which i feel is a really important part of the ICO is the Post-ICO flow, keeping people's attention on the team and project after the ICO not just during is a huge boost to getting demand up even after the launch, so very excited to hear you guys are actively working on post-ico rollouts.

Now we are talking. Thank you for letting us all know. I hope we are in for some good exchange. As Phantam stated it is great you are not letting out everything pre-ico. Post ico would be just as critical so timing those announcement is highly appreciated.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

I'm just having a coffee break and reading a bit in the white paper.
There I see under Product for Business the point "Biometric POS terminals"

Can I imagine this as in the movies, the customers go to the terminal and scan their eyes for the login?
We are in negotiation with them at the moment and we plan to get listed in April, just right after the ICO end!

Thank you for the answer, but she was probably not addressed to me. But I'm still happy about the possible listing in April. which exchange was it about?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

I found some interesting information about FSBT -

Mainly for individuals is connected to Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) which comes into force this year in the EU. The directive obliges all the EU banks to open access to their infrastructure via API for third parties. And FSBT going to take advantage of this issue and create so called Multi-Asset Account - a product (an application) which will allow you to get to all your accounts in different banks, to all your cryptowallets and to all your investments. You will be able to manage all your finances, transfer funds here and there by using only one single application - it will make life easier and more effective.

FSBT really one of the interesting project in recent times.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

Just learned that the team is planning to be listed on several exchanges right after ICO ends. They are really working hard on achieving it. First, they want to be listed on smaller ones like EtherDelta, KuCoin and later they will be heading to bigger exchanges like Poloniex, Binance and Bittrex.

This would be a good target, and I think the fortyseven team are quite aware of this and have planned to be listed on: Binance, EtherDelta, HITBTC, Idex & LiveCoin

I think forkdelta will be a better option as compared to etherdelta presently giving the recent hitches involved in Ed trading

Anything other than ED would be great; Anything but ED; recently it is really acting crappy I am not sure why they did not even try to take it a notch. This would be a big news if the team is focusing on this.
I really do agree with you guys. Ether dalta has really been unstable and acting crappy for some time now. Fork Delta on the other hand won't be a bad idea at all. But if they want to get listed in all the exchanges, then there won't be any issue at all since there will be options.

Would love to see fortysevenbank listed on binance or bittrex - would really help the project get it's publicity.

OMG... Shocked Its amazing if it is happening. Binance and Bittrex is big and reputed exchanges in world. If 47Seven is listing there so cannot believe future price. Because having too much volume of trading.

I would prefer forty seven bank get listed on Kucoin rather than Etherdelta i don't feel safe using it, have some of my friends who got burnt using etherdelta. Getting listed on Binance and Bittrex would be great, however listing on this exchanges are quite expensive hope they get the fund to get listed on this exchanges.

If only there was a website showing a list of all the exchanges with the requirements to get listed, etherdelta has many fake duplicate websites as you have to provide your privatekey, as long as you are careful it should be safe, but ED exchange is not really user friendly

well some of usfind it easy to use forkdelta or etherdelta due to the platform we use to gain access...Using metamask is way easier and safer as metamask hides your private key from being hacked and in no time your trade is completed especially when you buy from the order books.

I think 47BK listing on ED or forkdelta makes it easy for investors to make fast buy as ED charges almost little withdrawal cost compare to other exchanges

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

Just learned that the team is planning to be listed on several exchanges right after ICO ends. They are really working hard on achieving it. First, they want to be listed on smaller ones like EtherDelta, KuCoin and later they will be heading to bigger exchanges like Poloniex, Binance and Bittrex.

This would be a good target, and I think the fortyseven team are quite aware of this and have planned to be listed on: Binance, EtherDelta, HITBTC, Idex & LiveCoin

I think forkdelta will be a better option as compared to etherdelta presently giving the recent hitches involved in Ed trading

Anything other than ED would be great; Anything but ED; recently it is really acting crappy I am not sure why they did not even try to take it a notch. This would be a big news if the team is focusing on this.
I really do agree with you guys. Ether dalta has really been unstable and acting crappy for some time now. Fork Delta on the other hand won't be a bad idea at all. But if they want to get listed in all the exchanges, then there won't be any issue at all since there will be options.

Would love to see fortysevenbank listed on binance or bittrex - would really help the project get it's publicity.

OMG... Shocked Its amazing if it is happening. Binance and Bittrex is big and reputed exchanges in world. If 47Seven is listing there so cannot believe future price. Because having too much volume of trading.

I would prefer forty seven bank get listed on Kucoin rather than Etherdelta i don't feel safe using it, have some of my friends who got burnt using etherdelta. Getting listed on Binance and Bittrex would be great, however listing on this exchanges are quite expensive hope they get the fund to get listed on this exchanges.

If only there was a website showing a list of all the exchanges with the requirements to get listed, etherdelta has many fake duplicate websites as you have to provide your privatekey, as long as you are careful it should be safe, but ED exchange is not really user friendly

well some of usfind it easy to use forkdelta or etherdelta due to the platform we use to gain access...Using metamask is way easier and safer as metamask hides your private key from being hacked and in no time your trade is completed especially when you buy from the order books.

I think 47BK listing on ED or forkdelta makes it easy for investors to make fast buy as ED charges almost little withdrawal cost compare to other exchanges

If not for the security issues and maybe ED bad user interface i would have preferred it to other exchanges reasons being it is easier to use no withdrawal and deposit limit, easier to create an order amongs many other things
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

If not for the security issues and maybe ED bad user interface i would have preferred it to other exchanges reasons being it is easier to use no withdrawal and deposit limit, easier to create an order amongs many other things

Etherdeltas security issues were minor in the grand scope of things, if your really worried about getting phished just record the contract address on etherdelta, and make sure your always using the real smartcontract address to handle transactions and trades. The fact is in comparison to others EtherDelta and exchanges like it are actually the most secure of all exchanges because their is no middle man playing with your money, just a public smart contract that anyone can review.

Where etherdelta and exchanges may have issues to exploit is in their frontend GUI (website), but technically theirs nothing forcing you to use the GUI, just learn how to use the smartcontract directly and your truely 100% safe .
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

Can I imagine this as in the movies, the customers go to the terminal and scan their eyes for the login?

Thank you for the answer, but she was probably not addressed to me. But I'm still happy about the possible listing in April. which exchange was it about?

After the ico ends it will be on an exchange? that sounds like a very good thing but isn't it bad because maybe it could become a pump and dump maybe they should wait a little bit?
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

After the ico ends it will be on an exchange? that sounds like a very good thing but isn't it bad because maybe it could become a pump and dump maybe they should wait a little bit?

Regardless when forty seven bank get listed dumpers will surely dump mostly bounty hunters but forty seven bank has good project and so many promising features so I'm not really bothered about if dumpers dump when it get listed I sure know the price will increase.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

Since I don't trust and like Etherdelta, I will buy the Coins at Binance or HitBTC (when 47B get listed). Right after the ICO when most Bounty Hunter sell their coins cheap.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

There is always erratic market behaviour at the start of a listing, after a week it gives a good idea which direction it is headed

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

Awesome, guess Forty Seven Bank is really committed to this project, i was thinking, perhaps it will be like a future project but alas!!!, is April, significance of a solid project with a first class team, enough said, this project is riding in an uncharted territory and they will own it
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

Regardless when forty seven bank get listed dumpers will surely dump mostly bounty hunters but forty seven bank has good project and so many promising features so I'm not really bothered about if dumpers dump when it get listed I sure know the price will increase.
I can't agree less. I am not really concerned about dumpers because of the things forty seven bank has set out to  achieve. Dumpers can dump as much as they want, but I am certain that the value will increase because the project is based on innovation, and many people are looking up to it to display their creative ideas. This project has room for the future.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

This ICO has one of the fastest roadmap i ever have seen. Normally some Icos are taking a few years to complete their project. They are also not listing their coins to completely unknown exchanges. The only exchange i don't know is livecoin exchange. Anyone have experience on that exchange ?

I have no experience with Livecoin but in my opinion the more exchanges that Forty Seven Bank gets listed on the better, it also means the more exchanges for 47 bank to potentially partner with and offer to clients on their platform! Grin Grin Grin

Yep more exchanges means more visibility which means more acces to people that might have a demand for the token which is great for buyers and sellers alike!

I’ve seem livecoin mentioned more and more on reddit from the few times I’ve checked it’s not a small exchange but more solidly in the middle of the road liquidity wise maybe low-middle of the pack amungst exchanges but definitly one that a good bit of people use

Yes definitely the more trading volume FortySeven Bank can get after release then the higher the marketcap will be and it will push the token up to near the top of coinmarketcap. I know this isn't the main aim for 47bank but it benefits investors and the team want the project to be successful.

The more well known 47bank becomes the more prospects will start looking into using their services which is the ultimate aim to be a functional business.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

Because I'm really curious: will there be a beta app that we try as a pre-ico buyer? I would really like to look at it from the beginning and possibly tell you about my impressions
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

Because I'm really curious: will there be a beta app that we try as a pre-ico buyer? I would really like to look at it from the beginning and possibly tell you about my impressions

That would be another reason to take part of the ICO. To do the beta test of a revolutionary 47 banking app.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

Good question, really would be nice if their was a way that investors could get an early look at what to expect and what we will see out of the platform, as the entire  idea is great, but actually seeing how it will line up with expectations the sooner is the better as it will allow investors to also give feedback earlier and perhaps help to catch missteps before they happen to push for a successful product longterm.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

I'm really interested in the Forty Seven Bank cryptobonds and cryptofutures.

I know bitcoin futures are now an actual derivative available through CME group & CBOE, but I'm not aware of any companies that have actually created futures for any other crypto assets.

I would like to see Ethereum futures, I wonder who will be the first company to offer this?

FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

It depends not only from our side.
FortySeven

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

I'm really interested in the Forty Seven Bank cryptobonds and cryptofutures.

I know bitcoin futures are now an actual derivative available through CME group & CBOE, but I'm not aware of any companies that have actually created futures for any other crypto assets.

I would like to see Ethereum futures, I wonder who will be the first company to offer this?
Do You have any predictions?
FortySeven

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?

Check out https://www.fortyseven.io/ it has the partnerships and companies they work with towards the bottom of the website and what exchanges they are hoping to be listed on in the near future

those are some pretty nice exchange listing they have got there am seeing binance and hitbtc in the list... cool Cool

like i said 47BK came prepared

Yep i really hope they can land the binance integration not just for exchange, but if they can get the backend API integration working as well would be amazing to be able to have access to the trade liquidity from the big name exchanges like binance and hitbtc come launch. I tend to get more excited about things that drive demand and utilization like the directaccess api integration than the ability to sell the coin on the various exchanges, the backend integrations will i feel be a driving force for demand on the 47bk tokens.

That will be for sure a nice Boost for 47B Token.
Binance is one of my favourite Exchanges and it will be a big deal if they can realize the backend integration.

Binance and KuCoin are the most favorite exchanges of mine. 47Bank is working together with Binance is a big plus and this will definitely boost the strength of the project. I am looking forward to see the progress update on that part.

Mostly, nowadays exchanges are losing their transparency by not sending the withdrawals on time. On the same way by keeping the fund within those exchanges is also risky, so we have to be very careful with all these exchanges.

This is one of the reasons why I was mainly interested in fortyseven bank and get some "transparent" exchange/bank. I'm starting to lose confidence with these "mainstream" exchanges.

Ofcourse we cannot predict when it is in starting stages because already we are seeing Binance exchange is doing good. Mainly CEO is very active in all sorts of the business in order to attract more people and there are more than 7million registered in the Binance exchanges.

Binance is really good exchange and I hope FSBT n Binance becomes partner. It will help both FSBT n Binance. As of now I see information that FSBT will b listed on Binance n other top exchange. But us there any news about partnership?
  The process takes time, nothing is 100% sure. Negotiation is in the process, and by the end of the ICO we will have announcements of the first exchange we will be in.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: