Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

After purchasing Forty seven bank token ensure to follow this steps in order to receive your token in your MEW;

Update your profile with ERC-20 compliant ETH wallet:
Press the “Settings” button;
Scroll down to the very bottom until you find ”New ETH Wallet” field;
Enter your ERC-20 compliant ETH wallet address into this field;
Press the “Update” button.
You will get tokens within 48 hours.
After you receive the tokens do not forget to add custom token:
Token symbol: FSBT
Decimals: 18
Token contract: 0x1ed7ae1f0e2fa4276dd7ddc786334a3df81d50c0

Wow, I am really glad I saw this now. Thanks for posting this here, it will surely help me to take care of my transaction so I can expect my tokens. Cheers C-note328 Smiley
oh, yes. So awesome. Thank You, mate!

Thanks for the detailed process information! But where this process is mentioned? I missed this important information till now.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

What is the current state of this project? Is ICO about to be finalized or will it continue until April? What about the bounty distributions?

You can see this information on the 47 Bank website: https://www.fortyseven.io/

ICO ends in 39 days on 31/03/18 or when the hard cap is reached. Hard cap is 36,000 ETH.

47 Bank has sold approximately 6,400 ETH.

Wow... 30000 more to go... We can do this there is still much time left so i am not worried

Hmm I'm not so sure, they really need to step up their advertising/marketing because before I came across the project on a ICO rating website I hadn't heard of them and I haven't seen any advertising for 47 Bank anywhere. Not enough people know about them which is why they are low on funds ATM.

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

What is the current state of this project? Is ICO about to be finalized or will it continue until April? What about the bounty distributions?

ICO ends in 39 days on 31/03/18 or when the hard cap is reached. Hard cap is 36,000 ETH.

Wow... 30000 more to go... We can do this there is still much time left so i am not worried

Hmm I'm not so sure, they really need to step up their advertising/marketing because before I came across the project on a ICO rating website I hadn't heard of them and I haven't seen any advertising for 47 Bank anywhere. Not enough people know about them which is why they are low on funds ATM.

Promotion and marketing are very important for any project, especially new projects as FORTY SEVEN BANK. they are in need very good plan for their promotion and marketing.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

After purchasing Forty seven bank token ensure to follow this steps in order to receive your token in your MEW;

Wow, I am really glad I saw this now. Thanks for posting this here, it will surely help me to take care of my transaction so I can expect my tokens. Cheers C-note328 Smiley

Thanks for the detailed process information! But where this process is mentioned? I missed this important information till now.

Doesn’t seem to be that crazy difficult of a process it’s just adding your wallet to the profile and adding th token to your wallet like every other erc20 token Smiley I mean I would imagine they have the basic info on their website but realistically the only complicated part was knowing what the contract address was but that’s on the site for sure
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

Promotion and marketing are very important for any project, especially new projects as FORTY SEVEN BANK. they are in need very good plan for their promotion and marketing.

I agree. They are not fall short of any promotions. They are doing it vigorously in social media and blogs. They are also not closing any door with regards to promotion and marketing. Team will also respond to your statement and may be with more evidence I believe.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

I heard that the team will obtain banking licence in the UK. Also that they are going to organize developer meetings in Europe, Asia and CIS where they will explain how to operate with their platform.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

I heard that the team will obtain banking licence in the UK. Also that they are going to organize developer meetings in Europe, Asia and CIS where they will explain how to operate with their platform.

Yeah I think attending a developer meeting would be useful because it would help investors fully understand the 47 Bank project and the solutions that they provide.

I have a basic understanding but I must admit banking licenses and EU Compliance directives are extremely boring and not really my forte.

However... this alone highlights the need for 47 Bank as a platform for app developers, COMPLIANCE is very boring and CEOs and teams do not want to spend hours and hours working on this, but 47 Bank will provide projects with extra assurance under their platform that their compliance is being looked after for them.

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

Usually in the white paper or in pinned messages in telegram/twitter.
But the same information can be found for any token on the ethereum blockchain explorer etherscan.io

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
12jeffy12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

Comebody suggested me a blockchain where I can take there bitcoins and ethereums, can i use it here or is better mew?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

Yeah I think attending a developer meeting would be useful because it would help investors fully understand the 47 Bank project and the solutions that they provide.

I have a basic understanding but I must admit banking licenses and EU Compliance directives are extremely boring and not really my forte.

However... this alone highlights the need for 47 Bank as a platform for app developers, COMPLIANCE is very boring and CEOs and teams do not want to spend hours and hours working on this, but 47 Bank will provide projects with extra assurance under their platform that their compliance is being looked after for them.

I hope point of entry for developer would be easy; I mean 47 handling all the boring stuff is on its own a great achievement for fintech businesses in general; they surely tapped an interesting segment. It  reminds of me of how stripe disrupted the payment space with its API first solution while paypal was like the goto at that time.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

FSBT need to reach more and more people and they are targeting banking sector. Organizing developer meetings in different part of the world is really nice initiative.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

30.000 ETH sounds very much. i have no idea why the ico is progressing so slowly. The 47BK-Project is really amazing, there is no minimum to participate, whitepaper and other documents are more detailed than I have ever seen and the future prospects are outstanding. I have no problem being one of only a few participants, but 47BK deserve more participants
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

It would be great. You can provide links to this news, I did not hear that.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

30.000 ETH sounds very much. i have no idea why the ico is progressing so slowly. The 47BK-Project is really amazing, there is no minimum to participate, whitepaper and other documents are more detailed than I have ever seen and the future prospects are outstanding. I have no problem being one of only a few participants, but 47BK deserve more participants

For this, the project should be more visible. More advertising is needed and more people and potential investors learn more about the project.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

It would be great. You can provide links to this news, I did not hear that.

Ya definitly this is something that should be shared everywhere as the news of getting licensed soon is a huge step in the right direction that would probably really drive excitement in investors to give investors a sense of security that the project is moving in the right direction something that would definitly make me happy look forward to reading more info like that
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

For this, the project should be more visible. More advertising is needed and more people and potential investors learn more about the project.

Do you have any idea what the team could do to become more popular? As far as I know, the ICO has been rated by 25 ICO rating sites, with always good ratings.
I think  in november-december this ICO would be sold out in a few weeks.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

Do you have any idea what the team could do to become more popular? As far as I know, the ICO has been rated by 25 ICO rating sites, with always good ratings.
I think  in november-december this ICO would be sold out in a few weeks.

That's the issue, cryptos was so booming in Nov-Dec as you said the project would of sold out within a few weeks, so it's a shame for all these new projects starting out when the market is so down still.

I'm hoping by next month we wont be too far away from what were in Nov-Dec
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

I will suggest that 47BK team should look at coinmarketcap.com advertising, they do have a very wide reach and have huge visitors per seconds... I have been in a lot of ico just by visiting coinmarketcap.com to say check for the value of a coin and voila here I am buying another coin again

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

I am aware of the banking licence thing. But what is this developer meeting organization? I have never heard about it. Where did you see this news? Any links can be shared here? It would be interesting to see that.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

I will suggest that 47BK team should look at coinmarketcap.com advertising, they do have a very wide reach and have huge visitors per seconds... I have been in a lot of ico just by visiting coinmarketcap.com to say check for the value of a coin and voila here I am buying another coin again

Avertising on coinmarketcap is not as easy as it might look like, the website scores extremely well on alexa, within a few hundred top sites

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: