Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

I would like to point out to potential buyers only that today is the last day to get 20% bonus.
Do not miss this chance. I will still buy today

Did you bought tokens already? I heard that they have not received tokens immediately. Have you faced similar issues?
Well we receive the transaction much faster than we send out the tokens. We usually wait for more people to contribute, so we could transfer many transactions in 1 time. So usually its up to 48 hours to get the tokens.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

Is there any airdrop available for Fory seven Bank ? Would be cool if it there was. I thought i heard someone saying that there was a airdrop in the past.
It's not an airdrop, it's a giveaway!
A giveaway i do not know anything about that do you have anymore information about that or a link maybe it is on your website but i did not notice it.

No to my knowledge theirs no giveaway or airdrop the fact is from what i read 47 is going a long well and seems to have a pretty stable growth so not sure they need to do a giv away don’t forget giveaways and other free avenues for tokens just leads eventually to people dumping tokens after launch and driving down price no matter how good the project is I’m hopeful any give sways or awards will be exceptionally minor to keep overall token value high

I also dont see any details about giveaway. If at all there are free tokens then I am very much interested in it. And I will not dump FSBT, that will be big mistake.

I think this giveaway news is scam. I have not seen anything about it or mentioned it in their social media pages. Don't get scammed. be careful. Forty seven bank might not need any giveaway at this moment.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

Wow I'm amazed, I have only just looked at the Forty Seven Bank token distribution section! 90% of tokens being distributed will be for investors, 5% will be for the founders and 5% will be for bounty participants!

That is incredibly generous of the Forty Seven Bank team that the founders will have the same share as the bounty team! This is a good incentive for the founders to sell as many tokens as possible because if this ICO isn't a success then the Forty Seven Bank founders will take little profit for their hard work.

Incase of a potential flip side which is not an ideal situation, for the owners of the project to have less token, what's the plan therefore to contain whales who may come to accumulate this coin in a bid to control the system Huh I may not be right with my fears but I am just concerned as to what plans do the team have to control how the FSBT token is being circulated...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

Guys, Your opinion is really important for us. We are planning to be listed on different exchanges, but what You thinking about that? Where do You wanna see us?
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

Guys, Your opinion is really important for us. We are planning to be listed on different exchanges, but what You thinking about that? Where do You wanna see us?
if I want this token release in the exchanger binance,okex,or bittrex
or I even wish to enter bithumb
because the 4 exchangers have many active traders and large volumes in coinmarketcap

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Hello admin, in my opinion i want to see forty seven in top 10 exchanges, binance, okex, huobi and bittrex.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

Wow I'm amazed, I have only just looked at the Forty Seven Bank token distribution section! 90% of tokens being distributed will be for investors, 5% will be for the founders and 5% will be for bounty participants!

That is incredibly generous of the Forty Seven Bank team that the founders will have the same share as the bounty team! This is a good incentive for the founders to sell as many tokens as possible because if this ICO isn't a success then the Forty Seven Bank founders will take little profit for their hard work.

Yes, that is really good. It's not the main reason, but I prefer to invest in ICO's if the team does not keep 50% or more. 5% is a very good value. They are probably convinced to make enough profit with the  banking business in the future

I really do agree with you, once the heads of a team are very confident on their project, then is definitely going to succeed, as you can see from the statistics, that's incredibly low, the question is, why will they keep such low amount for themselves?, the answer is simple, they are believers, believers of success, believers of integrity and that's a really remarkable thing to commend on

It can be argued though; true if the team owns alot of tokens they can control the price but it also means they will not just dump because they care for the price and as long as the project runs it is a win. But I guess the safest way about is if the team do not own alot and hence no insider information.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

I would like to see that the FSB Token is listed on Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia or Kucoin.
Let's make a vote, which exchange the community prefer.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

that's one of the favorite questions of the community :-)
So I like Kucoin and of course Binance, with which I can easily work and the fees are also usually bearable.
Of course it will be hard to be listed at the beginning at the big exchanges.
What do you think of Bitshares (https://bitshares.org/) and Coss (https://coss.io/)?
At Bitshares I'm also involved, an emerging decentralized Exchange, I can only recommend
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

Is there any airdrop available for Fory seven Bank ? Would be cool if it there was. I thought i heard someone saying that there was a airdrop in the past.
It's not an airdrop, it's a giveaway!
A giveaway i do not know anything about that do you have anymore information about that or a link maybe it is on your website but i did not notice it.

No to my knowledge theirs no giveaway or airdrop the fact is from what i read 47 is going a long well and seems to have a pretty stable growth so not sure they need to do a giv away don’t forget giveaways and other free avenues for tokens just leads eventually to people dumping tokens after launch and driving down price no matter how good the project is I’m hopeful any give sways or awards will be exceptionally minor to keep overall token value high

I have not seen or heard about any airdrop either and i actually don't wish there any airdrop for a token of low supply with a fix ico rate of that standard, introducing an airdrop will be bad business for them.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

My first choices are KuCoin and Binance. Binance is the best. I would definitely want FSBT in both or one of these exchanges. I heard KuCoin will list the tokens only when they do the KYC during the tokensales.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:37:06 PM

Yes, that is really good. It's not the main reason, but I prefer to invest in ICO's if the team does not keep 50% or more. 5% is a very good value. They are probably convinced to make enough profit with the  banking business in the future

I really do agree with you, once the heads of a team are very confident on their project, then is definitely going to succeed, as you can see from the statistics, that's incredibly low, the question is, why will they keep such low amount for themselves?, the answer is simple, they are believers, believers of success, believers of integrity and that's a really remarkable thing to commend on

It can be argued though; true if the team owns alot of tokens they can control the price but it also means they will not just dump because they care for the price and as long as the project runs it is a win. But I guess the safest way about is if the team do not own alot and hence no insider information.

Yes, is really safer that way, anyone who sees that will understand that the team has the community at heart and they really want to see their project survive, that been said, i think i will prefer kucoin and Binance for now, love the idea that Forty Seven Bank came out to ask for our opinion, a huge plus for them
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

My first choices are KuCoin and Binance. Binance is the best. I would definitely want FSBT in both or one of these exchanges. I heard KuCoin will list the tokens only when they do the KYC during the tokensales.

me too want to say KuCoin and Binance. But also not to forget Cryptopia and Bitterex. Those 4 are really good exchanges at this moment. I really want FSBT in these exchanges in the first instances.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

me too want to say KuCoin and Binance. But also not to forget Cryptopia and Bitterex. Those 4 are really good exchanges at this moment. I really want FSBT in these exchanges in the first instances.

I think everybody's top choice will be KuCoin and Binance these two are my favorite also. Bitterex is also cool but their verification process is bit discouraging can't remember when last i accessed my account. Listing on these two exchange will be great for 47Bank they both have access to a lot of people.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:04:48 PM

I think everybody's top choice will be KuCoin and Binance these two are my favorite also. Bitterex is also cool but their verification process is bit discouraging can't remember when last i accessed my account. Listing on these two exchange will be great for 47Bank they both have access to a lot of people.

I can agree with KuCoin being a popular choice, the withdrawal process is really fast and the overall trading is made quite easy

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

I can agree with KuCoin being a popular choice, the withdrawal process is really fast and the overall trading is made quite easy
This is true i got KuCoin recommended by a friend of mine and i really love is as the feeses are also not expensive there and the withdrawal process took 6 hours for me.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

All the major exchanges act hard to catch; I would really love to see binance; the price would really go one way...Moon

I am glad there wasn't any airdrop or the likes on this.

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

All the major exchanges act hard to catch; I would really love to see binance; the price would really go one way...Moon

I am glad there wasn't any airdrop or the likes on this.
Please what ever you do, try hard to get in good negotiations for binance. I think it is the best for you to be listed on at this point. KuCoin and bitterex are also very good but start binance.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

This is true i got KuCoin recommended by a friend of mine and i really love is as the feeses are also not expensive there and the withdrawal process took 6 hours for me.
'

Withdrawals are 6 hours ? That is a lot of time. This cannot be right. Is that the withdrawal process to your bank then it could be possible ? Other exchanges that i use have lesser withdrawal times.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

'

Withdrawals are 6 hours ? That is a lot of time. This cannot be right. Is that the withdrawal process to your bank then it could be possible ? Other exchanges that i use have lesser withdrawal times.

6 hrs withdrawal time in Binance? I have never some across such things earlier. Where did you get this news? Is it for tokens only or also for ETH? Some relevant link would be helpful.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: