Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

Buying some "rare" coins is a bit tedious at the moment. You often have to sign up for many small, unknown exchanges. I am really looking forward to the 47BK app, from which I can access many (all?) Exchanges and pay directly from my account. that will be great

I too, there is a certain extent of comfort one get when you have access to everything you need in a particular place in terms of exchanges Forty seven bank allows one to conduct all transactions from their platform which is a stress reliever, just like Faulerwilli mentioned its a bit tedious buying from different exchanges.

It is like blockfolio but with trading capabilities? or does it mean it connects directly to exchanges? Meaning you can initiate buy/sell orders right from 47 app using those imported exchanges?

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

With Forty Seven Bank you will be able to use SWIFT system, credit and debit cards, e-wallets, make secured payments with cryptocurrencies and all with only one app.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Forty seven bank will be demanded by businesses in order to improve the effectiveness of financial and operational activities via smart contracts.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

Coinmarket is very bad now. What impact does it have on the FSBT project? What do you think of BTC falling down,  whether to invest this project ?

as others have already mentioned, this is the best time to invest in this ICO. Since the ETH / FSBT price has been fixed, you pay less now, because the ETH value is very low. If you now invest Fiat in ETH and then in FSBT, you'll get more tokens than if the ETH Price is $ 900 (for example)

Yea. That's very true. Your can now get almost double of what $900 would have gotten you even you buy at the present ETH price. Seems this price fix wasn't a really good idea for the project but a huge benefit for the investors.

Why did they do that ? Didn't they now know that there would be a chance that Ethereum's price would drop ? I guess you are right about that this rule is good for the investors.

It came as a surprise to me to that they did that. I tried thinking  what possible reason would have made them do that but I couldn't really figure it out. Maybe a more deligent study of the whitepaper will reveal it

Yeah... It is now looking like it was a wrong move but still investors are the ones benefitting from it.
I agree with this but the investors who bought it when eth price was very high, i do not think they are happy because they too could have paid less for the same amount.
This is true. Early investors are not very happy. Usually the rate changes, but not here. Depends only on the quantity. Such a rule does not stimulate entry for early investors.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

Fortysevenbank is reliable, unique, and a formidable project with aim to bridge the gap between fiat and cryptocurrency.

Yes and a whole lot more, not to mention the offers of services to intending or upcoming ICOs that wish to raise funds for their projects or is it the sophisticated plan of creating platforms for developers that wish to delve into the financial sector too and not to forget that is officially incorporated in United Kingdom
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

Coinmarket is very bad now. What impact does it have on the FSBT project? What do you think of BTC falling down,  whether to invest this project ?

as others have already mentioned, this is the best time to invest in this ICO. Since the ETH / FSBT price has been fixed, you pay less now, because the ETH value is very low. If you now invest Fiat in ETH and then in FSBT, you'll get more tokens than if the ETH Price is $ 900 (for example)

Yea. That's very true. Your can now get almost double of what $900 would have gotten you even you buy at the present ETH price. Seems this price fix wasn't a really good idea for the project but a huge benefit for the investors.

Why did they do that ? Didn't they now know that there would be a chance that Ethereum's price would drop ? I guess you are right about that this rule is good for the investors.

It came as a surprise to me to that they did that. I tried thinking  what possible reason would have made them do that but I couldn't really figure it out. Maybe a more deligent study of the whitepaper will reveal it

Yeah... It is now looking like it was a wrong move but still investors are the ones benefitting from it.
I agree with this but the investors who bought it when eth price was very high, i do not think they are happy because they too could have paid less for the same amount.
This is true. Early investors are not very happy. Usually the rate changes, but not here. Depends only on the quantity. Such a rule does not stimulate entry for early investors.

And if eth has been at 500 and went to 1200 at end of ico people would have complained the opposite. In the end crypto will bounce about it’s a fact some people get to take advantage of the shifts some don’t its just the risk of this form of investing it’s not something fa47bk really has control over. Nothing will make everyone happy
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

Forty Seven Bank nearly sold 1/3 of their tokens, and there is seven days remaining for the ICO to end. Do you guys think that there will be a lot of investments these last days ?

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

Fortysevenbank is reliable, unique, and a formidable project with aim to bridge the gap between fiat and cryptocurrency.

Yes, And also the mission of Forty Seven Bank is to create innovative, flexible and open Application Platform for financial technology developers, who will be able to operate under the roof of Forty Seven Bank.

I think the fact that it is aiming to make it easy to set up for fintech business and being able to basically create a sub-bank within their bank is a great step forward for many businesses and startups struggling to get authorizations from authorities. 

Yes, is very difficult for startups to get funds and most of them end up tossing their dreams away as a result of insufficient funds, i totally understand that part, even though Forty Seven Bank is also in the financial sector, they've created another avenue for individuals, whether big or small to equally use their platform

On top of that just dealing with banks is a real mess. You are always following up and there is always an extra document. Let aside the identification process and all the questions you have to answer. it is a real pain.

Just imagine the ease crypto banking is offering, just take a few steps on your mobile and voila you have executed what ordinarily should be a pain in the ass and way more better secure and safe. 47BK have the PSD2 meaning it have the backing of the Europe regulatory body

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

Buying some "rare" coins is a bit tedious at the moment. You often have to sign up for many small, unknown exchanges. I am really looking forward to the 47BK app, from which I can access many (all?) Exchanges and pay directly from my account. that will be great

I too, there is a certain extent of comfort one get when you have access to everything you need in a particular place in terms of exchanges Forty seven bank allows one to conduct all transactions from their platform which is a stress reliever, just like Faulerwilli mentioned its a bit tedious buying from different exchanges.

It is like blockfolio but with trading capabilities? or does it mean it connects directly to exchanges? Meaning you can initiate buy/sell orders right from 47 app using those imported exchanges?

Their plan is to make a multi-asset account available. With various APIs connections to Exchanges be made so that you can act directly from your own account on these Exchanges.
And the bought tokens are stored in your 47BK account
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

Forty Seven Bank nearly sold 1/3 of their tokens, and there is seven days remaining for the ICO to end. Do you guys think that there will be a lot of investments these last days ?

Well I hope the whole cryptomarket starts to recover like it showed signs a couple of days ago Sad

It would certainly help the investments for fortyseven. It's nice to see the team are still active on twitter.

I expect the ICO to go on and sell atleast 2/3 if the marketing is still heavily focused on.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

I hope that 47B will sell minimum 50% of the hardcap. The Marketing team is really active, though mainly in Asia.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

I have seen a lot of projects that in the end of the days big investors grab their chances fast so i think they will easily reach at least 2/3 of their tokens what do you guys think?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

I have seen a lot of projects that in the end of the days big investors grab their chances fast so i think they will easily reach at least 2/3 of their tokens what do you guys think?

I think forty seven bank will come with a clever incentivizing offer for large investors, but alltogether I think 1/2 will be met

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

I believe in any project that has to do with adding values to our lives, i believe in a project that was built on integrity, i believe in a project that wants to help startups and developers achieve their goals with minimal effort, i believe in a project that inculcates positive values in our lives, i believe in a project that tends to create an avenue for the globe to embrace cryptocurrency, that been said, i believe in this project, so no matter the outcome,i believe they will succeed, my opinion
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

I believe in any project that has to do with adding values to our lives, i believe in a project that was built on integrity, i believe in a project that wants to help startups and developers achieve their goals with minimal effort, i believe in a project that inculcates positive values in our lives, i believe in a project that tends to create an avenue for the globe to embrace cryptocurrency, that been said, i believe in this project, so no matter the outcome,i believe they will succeed, my opinion

For the next 7 days to turn out way more different from the past days, the marketing team will have to double their effort and press harder. 7 days is so very much enough for the project to raise a good sum
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

An overview of the project - https://medium.com/@lf1987/forty-seven-bank-fsbt-ebb16c8eef8d
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

I saw many different Ico's, and some of them were quite good. But this project is really amazing!
4.7 eth the lower limit for pre-sale is very low, i think it must be at least 15 eth
How would it help the ICO or make it better?

It is the customer loyalty aspect that is in play here, the ones that invest early on with a higher amount should benefit more from the outcome.

If you lower the bar, more people get to benefit

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

For the next 7 days to turn out way more different from the past days, the marketing team will have to double their effort and press harder. 7 days is so very much enough for the project to raise a good sum

I agree, because sometimes in one day you can get a lot of money. It is not impossible for Forty Seven to get that also. Lets hope for a big suprise !

Serenar

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

The projects that are in the same field as we do are Bankera, and Crypterium, but we dont see them as competitors, because they have different approach and diffterent services to offer.We are a developer oriented bank, that will serve as a fintech distribution platform for applications brought to it. Say we don't have a microcredit service, but you offer one. Using our API, you can bring your microcredit application to our bank, using our infrastructure and we will advertise to our clients. We will work on revenue share model. So the main difference is that we will have a core set of mandatory services and an API that will allow to connect other services to our bank as modules.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:57:51 AM

The projects that are in the same field as we do are Bankera, and Crypterium, but we dont see them as competitors, because they have different approach and diffterent services to offer.We are a developer oriented bank, that will serve as a fintech distribution platform for applications brought to it. Say we don't have a microcredit service, but you offer one. Using our API, you can bring your microcredit application to our bank, using our infrastructure and we will advertise to our clients. We will work on revenue share model. So the main difference is that we will have a core set of mandatory services and an API that will allow to connect other services to our bank as modules.

Thanks for highlighting points/features of FSBT project. I have gone through whitepaper as well and I see lot of unique features and that's makes this project very interesting.
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: