Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

It's really amazing how we still get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. There's no better project than forty seven bank.
Yes a good project does not depend on the rise or fall of ETH/BTC, do you think they will reach their hardcap in the remaining days?
They have two more weeks, it can be real for such a necessary project. But we must admit that today the hardcap is very difficult for many projects.

I think the real deal is the softcap, projects are not reaching softcaps due to market instability and active and upcoming project should take note as well too... FSBT reaching their target in 2 weeks is likely owing to market movement in recent times

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

It's really amazing how we still get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. There's no better project than forty seven bank.
Yes a good project does not depend on the rise or fall of ETH/BTC, do you think they will reach their hardcap in the remaining days?
They have two more weeks, it can be real for such a necessary project. But we must admit that today the hardcap is very difficult for many projects.

I think the real deal is the softcap, projects are not reaching softcaps due to market instability and active and upcoming project should take note as well too... FSBT reaching their target in 2 weeks is likely owing to market movement in recent times
]I believe any thing is possible at this point. If they were able to hit their soft cap when the market conditions were terrible, I believe they can get very close, if they do not reach hard cap, considering the way the market looks
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

Hopefully they do. But if they don't by chance, they can still continue with their project and do the main part the soft cap can cover. Which is the main core of the project.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

]I believe any thing is possible at this point. If they were able to hit their soft cap when the market conditions were terrible, I believe they can get very close, if they do not reach hard cap, considering the way the market looks

Me too, now is the right time to increase marketing for Forty Seven Bank, these markets are looking beautiful right now so if they can try and market it with the same velocity as they did when they first launched I could see them hitting their hard cap, or at least getting near to it.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

Hopefully they do. But if they don't by chance, they can still continue with their project and do the main part the soft cap can cover. Which is the main core of the project.

There is still nearly 15 days left. So they got a very good chance to hit the hardcap. The extension helped them to have more investors as we can see on their counter, and made hitting the hardcap more possible.

Hendobox

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

Me too, now is the right time to increase marketing for Forty Seven Bank, these markets are looking beautiful right now so if they can try and market it with the same velocity as they did when they first launched I could see them hitting their hard cap, or at least getting near to it.
Yes that would be great also. If they can market it with the same force and enthusiasm, hard cap will definitely be sure
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

Forty Seven Bank project has an impressive team with an array of talent across the board. All members credential history is readily available to view via their LinkedIn profile.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:28:32 AM

There is still 2 weeks more for before the end of the ico.. Although it is going to be difficult i believe they would be able to reach the hardcap.
I think we should stay positive on this one, alot of things can happen in just two weeks or they probably will burn the remaining token if hardcap is not reached.

It’s possible but honestly it won’t matter I don’t get why people get depressed when a hardcap is barely missed the hardcaps a mostly random figure. Forty seven long time hit th softcap which is what matters they are in An amazing position

I do not understand either, reaching the hardcap is a nice bonus, but no need. With lower revenues, the team may take longer to reach their goals, but they reach them.
And from my point of view as an investor I have to say, the less people keep FSBT, the less people I have to share the annual profit :-)

I always wonder too isn't the softcap the most important aspect of any project, ones that id achieved i don't bother about a project achieving it goals.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:50:40 AM

There is still 2 weeks more for before the end of the ico.. Although it is going to be difficult i believe they would be able to reach the hardcap.

Two weeks to sell more Tokens and push the project forward. I hope that they will hit their hardcap, at least  close to the hardcap.
Hope so, 14 days to go close ICO. If they will not reach hardcap so what's next steps will be taken by FortySeven Team?

I think that if they don't reach their hardcap they will probably burn the rest of the tokens. Giving them out is not a good idea so you burning is the best option. They have already extended one time so i don't expect it twice.
I agree burning them will automatically increase the price also it is a very smart choice to burn them and if they give them out bounty hunters could dump them someone knows what they are going to do with the unsold tokens?

FSBT team will burn unsold tokens. They will not give chance to bounty hunter for dumping. They have already burned (not confirmed) few tokens before extending this ICO.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

The company will launch its own platform of financial applications using the API of the bank. The use of smart contracts automates financial processes, which will allow for transactions and loans without risk of fraud. I am for this project. Smiley

Cool right?, i get that feeling, is awesome just thinking about it, especially for developers that have been seeking for an avenue to implement their financial dreams and as a service provider, it gives forty seven bank a huge avenue to generate income that will invariably drive their profit margin upwards, that's just a tip of the project

Well getting the API out the door was an important milestone it allows not only the forty seven team to develop and test it actively but they get the ability to develop their platform on top of the same type of api their partners will be able to integrate with efficiecently

Agreed; the API would enable the applications to be built on top/ or services for that matter. But I think that It would all be handy as soons as they get the proper authorization in place it would be a swift process from there. I am not sure what can be done with current API if anyone tried it out let me know.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:34:57 AM

I think we should stay positive on this one, alot of things can happen in just two weeks or they probably will burn the remaining token if hardcap is not reached.

It’s possible but honestly it won’t matter I don’t get why people get depressed when a hardcap is barely missed the hardcaps a mostly random figure. Forty seven long time hit th softcap which is what matters they are in An amazing position

I do not understand either, reaching the hardcap is a nice bonus, but no need. With lower revenues, the team may take longer to reach their goals, but they reach them.
And from my point of view as an investor I have to say, the less people keep FSBT, the less people I have to share the annual profit :-)

I always wonder too isn't the softcap the most important aspect of any project, ones that id achieved i don't bother about a project achieving it goals.

I hope when you say "don't bother about a project achieving its goals" you meant to say token sale related goals and not roadmap related goals Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

Two weeks to sell more Tokens and push the project forward. I hope that they will hit their hardcap, at least  close to the hardcap.
Hope so, 14 days to go close ICO. If they will not reach hardcap so what's next steps will be taken by FortySeven Team?

I think that if they don't reach their hardcap they will probably burn the rest of the tokens. Giving them out is not a good idea so you burning is the best option. They have already extended one time so i don't expect it twice.
I agree burning them will automatically increase the price also it is a very smart choice to burn them and if they give them out bounty hunters could dump them someone knows what they are going to do with the unsold tokens?

FSBT team will burn unsold tokens. They will not give chance to bounty hunter for dumping. They have already burned (not confirmed) few tokens before extending this ICO.

A good reminder for those who are wanting to invest, this will give you a peaceful mind to minimize the dumping effect upon listing on exchanges, should give the coin somewhat value
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

Burned unsold tokens is always best to increase price of tokens. But can we have confirmation from 47B team/admin?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

Burned unsold tokens is always best to increase price of tokens. But can we have confirmation from 47B team/admin?

I am pretty sure that only as many tokens are generated as being sold. I just wanted to read in the documents, but there are probably just problems, I can not read one. Everywhere only black pages. Has anyone else the problem or is it my browser?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

Forty Seven Bank project has an impressive team with an array of talent across the board. All members credential history is readily available to view via their LinkedIn profile.

And it is interesting to note that they are currently seeking to recruit for the position of an advisor in their team. Check their home page and scroll down  their team page.
Hendobox

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

That is very true mate. With a team like this with such experience and history, I see no reason why they shouldn't succeed
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

I am pretty sure that only as many tokens are generated as being sold. I just wanted to read in the documents, but there are probably just problems, I can not read one. Everywhere only black pages. Has anyone else the problem or is it my browser?

I checked white paper and I did not found anything about unsold tokens or may be I missed something. After extended ICO they never changed white paper and never mentioned details about unsold tokens. We have to wait to ends of ICO.
Anilg

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

That is very true mate. With a team like this with such experience and history, I see no reason why they shouldn't succeed

Very True mate! They are very professional, look how fast they developing apps/working towards achieving goals mentioned in roadmap.
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

Guys, nothing will be burned . The unsold tokens would be not generated then.
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

Even if we dont reach the hard cap, that doesnt mean anything. Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap - www.fortyseven.io
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: